Why don't you watch my show user ?

Why don't you watch my show user ?

Attached: 1551882586022.jpg (285x346, 20K)

Kids don't know who Carmen San Diego is. And Boomers do not care about "dindu nuffing" new Carmen

>tfw i was just looking for the archived Carmen Sandiego thread to see what people thought of it
>this thread appears
danke, Gott

I did, it reminded me of a lower rent Lupin. It wasn't bad and in fact enjoyed, but I felt like it didn't handle it's shifts in tone as well as the other master thief in red.

>there are only zoomers and boomers on this board

?????

>It wasn't bad and in fact enjoyed
You just described every forgettable Marvel product of the last 10 years. Meaningless schlock is what this show is.

because she-ra s2 is out in a couple of days

Half correct. My 10 year-old niece loves nuCarmen, while my older bro is upset that she's not a villain.

>lower rent Lupin
Appropriate, since I wanted Devineaux to be Zenigata, yet he just wouldn't rise to the occasion.

Because it's shit. The game show has better characters than your dreck.

no it's the best animated show of the year

I watched like half of it.

Didn't hate it, but I figured I'd seen enough. Carmen being a toothless goody-two-shoes was pretty lame.

Ivy was great, though.

It would be interesting if it showed Carmen slowly turning to the dark side over the course of 2 or 3 seasons, culminating with her claiming leadership of V.I.L.E.

But I know they're not gonna do that.

Not enough geography facts
or cute boys screentime

Just because it's better than a whole heap of shit, doesn't mean it's good.

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (1432x712, 125K)

Yeah, not a chance.

You know what else sucks?
She's so young. She's basically a kid.

Pardon while I wave my walking stick around, but in my day it was understood that kids can identify with adult characters. They just needed to be likable and cool.

did you watch the show ?

because she's 20 in it

>My 10 year-old niece loves nuCarmen

Same for my 9-year old cousin.

Kids care in the same way kids cared about Kim Possible

Right. A kid.

I do, just not recently

k boomer

Who's this? He's cute.

Attached: 52b9016d-9444-4ae2-9c65-5d48af4056b1.png (1278x719, 500K)

Oh, you~

I already DID but you're not cute enough and I'm fucking WAITING for Carmen S2.

New episodes yet?

I went in not thinking much of her, but eventually the angry attitude and the accent really won me over when she flipped her shit at chase, I found it a little hot

>he
dass tuff

it was a good show before the gingers showed up

fucking this
episode 1 and 2 were pure kino, then these two show up out of fucking nowhere with the compelling backstory of "donuts lmao"
I eventually got used to them and started to like the guy a bit, but holy hell, talk about whiplash

Attached: Marth retract.jpg (750x967, 341K)

>Bostonian
>cute
You are right though, that's a he. There are no females in Boston

I did. I enjoyed it. Would be cool to have a 2nd Season.
There. What more do you want?

Well how else is Carmen Sandiego supposed to do anything if she doesn't have goons?