youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtu.be/zYx0vLfpRYY
youtube.com/watch?v=Df0Wgpk5TA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tōxcatl#The_Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A
youtube.com/watch?v=e_vFCmv9KZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=LhuTqvAVLio
randybfowler.com/Public Appearances002-1TheMailOnSundayLondonEnglandFullAricle.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better than you did.

Hey OP do you believe every documentary you see? Or you’re just that retarded?

The director of the documentary recently said that dates misaligned with the “victims”’ alleged dates

Have you not seen the South Park episode? It has a bunch of molestation jokes for laughs but as far as the accusations go it’s totally on MJ’s side (using the “he had no childhood” defense), the only way it condems him is by saying he needed to grow up to be a better father to his children

rekt

Attached: 1524335377094.png (303x303, 144K)

It has aged better more than the documentary that came out like a month ago

Its pretty obvious (((They))) won't let it go and feel the need to ruin MJ's legacy with these old lies about him being a pedophile.

It's funny, because even though Jackson was actually exonerated of criminal wrongdoing he's still remembered as such a freak in the last twenty years of his life that no amount of people speaking up for him will change that legacy of weirdness.

>using the accusation as a gag in the episode constitutes that it’s true
Imagine believing this

Attached: 07742BA3-91ED-4D8A-8681-5CBEE43C7C80.jpg (468x510, 39K)

What are your HONEST opinions of the man?

Child rapists are more normal than MJ was regardless of if he really did it too

Hee Hee

Its because hes black isn't it?

>we just implied he was a pedo as a joke bruh
Hilarious. Definitely didn't add to Jackson's declining mental health.

ayuwoki

My beautiful Blanket

nice
i
c
e

youtube.com/watch?v=4YdFTlW6xbs

They say I'm different
They don't understand
But there's a bigger problem
That's much more in demand
You got world hunger
Not enough to eat
So there's really no time
To be trippin' on me
You got school teachers
Who don't want to teach
You got grown people
Who can't write or read
You got strange diseases
Ah but there's no cure
You got many doctors
That aren't so sure
So tell me
Why you want to trip on me
Stop trippin'
We've got more problems
Than we'll ever need
You got gang violence
And bloodshed on the street
You got homeless people
With no food to eat
With no clothes on their back
And no shoes for their feet
We've got drug addiction
In the minds of the weak
We've got so much corruption
Police brutality
We've got streetwalkers
Walkin' into darkness
Tell me
What are we doing
To try to stop this

Ooh stop trippin'
Yeah stop trippin'
Everybody just stop trippin'

Stop trippin'

Ooh stop trippin'
Yeah stop trippin'
Everybody just stop trippin

-Mj

>Those Deathbed tapes
Man, poor Mike

fpbp

Michael Jackson was a disturbing motherfucker overall and said and did unironically fucked up shit. That's not debatable, he was a fucking creep. Of course people thought he was a pervert. He invited those accusations.

But here's the thing: it's been repeatedly proven his accusers are making shit up. The supposed smoking gun was categorically debunked by Jackson's own autopsy. Evan Chandler was a noted grifter who was broke and desperate. The director of Leaving Neverland just publicly admitted that some things in the doc don't add up after a researcher called him out.

So at the least I can give Michael Jackson the benefit of the doubt.

Was Michael Jackson doing weird things with kids? Yes. Was Michael Jackson doing weird sexual things with kids? No.

I think he was weird but that just being weird is not illegal and that he was cleared multiple times of any actual wrongdoing. I also think his estate should sue the fucking pants off those cunts who made that hit piece masquerading as a documentary.

Thomas Dolby wrote a really long post on Facebook the other week that I think did a good job summarizing how rational people should feel about him, in that he was a very damaged and odd person but that the evidence simply isn’t there from reliable sources to believe he’s guilty

Hee hee

>you will never befriend an eccentric millionaire manchild as a kid

Mikey was chris-chan levels of manchild

Attached: wild kek.jpg (393x391, 57K)

A troubled man

youtube.com/watch?v=fkWEiWGvXVk&t=

A weirdo creep I wouldn't let my kids hang out with, though I'm still not sure if he actually did molest the kids.

The new documentary didn't really reveal anything that we didn't already know. So to say that he "definitely 100% did it" is hard to claim since it really didn't present any new evidence and the original investigation on him has led to the FBI believe he's not guilty.

But here's the thing: What we did know is that he would sleep with children, spend days doing nothing but being very close to them and generally had zero sense of personal space. These are all things MJ himself has admitted. Is that really someone you want your kids to be with?

Of you've ever pirated music ever in your life then what he did shouldn't bother you enough to not listen to it anymore. If you believe he's a pedo and a shit person then that's fine but his music was absolutely God tier and that should never be forgotten

Mike slept on the floor. He was really bad at expressing himself which led to the “sharing your bed” meme.

definitely a pedophile, but not a molester or a rapist

Macaulay Culkin has said that Michael's room was like two stories. Even when he slept on his room, he didn't sleep that near to Michael

Very true. He admitted himself that he idolized Peter Pan for never growing up

el HEE HEE

>Two Stories
That's....kinda cool

youtube.com/watch?v=0UvHbBZBias

Joking aside I actually think MJ was probably a non-abusive pedo who was attracted to kids because he never mentally grew up himself, and thanks to his shitty childhood he idolised (and maybe even tried to create for others) a perfect version of childhood he never experienced, but which saw and liked to see in other kids.

Mike did nothing wrong. He appears to be strange for a black man because he never gave into societies norms. The dude had a huge heart and only wanted to mentor. He was a great parent and raised his kids well. I feel sorry for him because human are disturbed as fuck that the first conclusion they come to when they see a grown man with a child that isn't his own is that he must be a child molester.

Actually yes. They're still trying to put that apostrophe by his name. The white man never lets the black man leave this earth clean.

No... Chris is delusional faggot that believes cartoon characters are real and was trolled into believing he's trans. Mike was an accomplished singer and dancer and was married and later had kids. Chris lives alone with his mom. Mike is black and Chris is white so no.

The theory of the episode is, "Even if Michael Jackson isn't a pedophile who molested boys and it's all a conspiracy to bring him down, you have to admit that he's a shitty father." Boy did they take the long road to get there though.

Butters’ very own episode aged terribly with the Ramsays

Obligatory

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtu.be/zYx0vLfpRYY

All I know is, they don't really care about us.

MJ will always a talented singer, but overall he's a weird guy with lots of money. I have no reason to believe he molested kids and just because I hear rumors doesn't mean I should persecute him.

He should have learned that some of the things he did seemed inappropriate for his age, but then again if I had his wealth I would be blowing lots of it doing more things that are humane and would be considered worse.

He took bad experiences in his own life and turned them outwards to help people in those specific situations like building a burn ward for children after he himself was left scarred after filming a Pepsi commercial. He gave poor children a chance to go to zoos, theme parks and play just about ever video game ever made. He prioritized black creators because he wanted to uplift them but never openly discriminated against white collaborators, as the rap in Black and White was done by his white sound engineer.

While he was odd and childlike in public, mostly to keep the same face he showed the kids, he was very much an adult in his private life who drank, did drugs, fucked women, and blew money without book keeping very well.

He was also a Marveldrone, a big fan of Daredevil, couldn't actually read sheet music or play any instruments.

Reminder that in the recent documentary one of the accusers said he was molested in the Neverland station from 1988 and 1992 even however it wasn't actually built until 1994

>mike is black
*was

Not sure if he was a pedo. But he was definitely a freak with a really warped view of reality and a childhood that was destroyed before it ever started. I like a lot of his music, but I would never call myself a fan.
I think Michael deserves a fair amount of sympathy regardless.

he was a good guy, but went loopy towards the end.

I think that he didn't have a good sense of what was appropriate and especially how it looked to the general public when it came to his relationships with children. However, that doesn't necessarily mean his interest in them was sexual.

I put a lot of blame on his warped view on boundaries with kids on his own lack of a childhood and abuse he too. It's definitely sad in a way.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (250x250, 547K)

Yup

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 8K)

Wonderful music. Should've kept him on a tight leash. Just keep dancing and singing, or hell, just fucking retire and move to thailand to diddle all the little boys until his dick fell off.

Pedo or not, he seemed to have some socially inappropriate relationship with children. I feel bad because his childhood seemed to be be shitty and dysfunctional but that’s still not an excuse, really.

I think he tried to live through the cildren

The man is a pedo, you cant complain more,
the money he had kept him clean and shut up everyone about his life, I'm not saying that everything that the documentary says is true, but dont be stupid, you need to have 1 neuron to realize what this guy was, and even if he wasnt a pedophile, it didnt give him the right to be "weird" with them,

also... HEE HEE, a dormir temprano

Fucking savage

Attached: 1545874298594.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

it annoys me that people think weird things with kids are bad
kids used to do weird things with each other, it was just part of growing up. as long as no peens are going in any butts...
it's not as if he wrote it. not that there's anything wrong with that, but at the time people still thought 'face' musicians did their own music.
MJ's only real crime is antisemitism and mutilating a beautiful body

ooohohohoo

Attached: 33.gif (300x100, 49K)

[citation needed]

he totally did it but it's on the parents for letting their kids hang out with an obvious weirdo

oh and great musician too his stuff will still get played

Indeed obligatory!

are you trying to be ''cute''? or you are just a disingenuous flip flopper?

I believe he touched some children now and then.
I also believe he was fucked in the head, potentially so fucked he couldn't have possibly understood what he was doing was wrong. I think he had the mentality that they were just doing some kind of childish experimentation like playing doctor or something.
That doesn't make it okay though and he should have been found guilty the first time he was tried. A lot of people would have been protected.

Why did nobody ever try to accuse Jimmy Saville?

He didn't do it. I think he may have touched someone inappropriately because he was mentally ill during the latter part of his life and didn't know right from wrong because of his weird fantasy land full of yes-men urging him to throw money at everything.

He was as guilty as the retard who touches a nurse's breast while shouting "Huh huh milkies want milkies!", and you don't see people suing them for rape and damages because you know they can't really help themselves.

I see Michael in the same way. No rape ever happened, the cunts suing now even admitted that TWICE under oath. (Which means it either didn't happen or they lied in court twice). If anything Jackson likely didn't understand that something like undressing to get in a shower in front of a kid that isn't your own isn't acceptable, but he wasn't a pedophile and he wasn't a molester.

I think the backlash against him now is a sick, SICK symptom of a rotten, dying society. Nobody banned his music during the actual trials. No one tried to erase him from history during the time when any of this was relevant, but now?

Now he's dead and can't defend himself, and anything these fucking carrions come up with is simply accepted. STOP, LISTEN AND BELIEVE is in full effect. And because of these liars, music stations won't play his music any more, people won't speak his name. We're so deep in a culture of politically correct mind control and progressive regressiveness that it's like being back in the middle ages where you strike someone's name from the church registry and exile their family if you believe they've done something wrong, proof or not.

Let's not forget he was found NOT GUILTY after extensive and invasive trials. That's really all there is to it. It's too late for these shitheads to get greedy now, just because they have money problems.

>Nobody banned his music during the actual trials. No one tried to erase him from history during the time when any of this was relevant, but now?
This is completely false kiddo, the American public declared him guilty before the trial even started the same way they do with every high profile crime

I was there, child. Loads of people thought he was guilty, but in spite of that removing his music from the air was NOT something most stations did. A handful did it in protest/solidarity, but they promptly returned to playing them after he had been found not guilty.

Now, he's still not guilty yet the majority of US radio stations have agreed to blacklist his music on the basis of Leaving Neverland, which is completely fucked up, and goes to show how radically the world has changed since the trials.
Don't think you can talk down to anyone or teach anyone anything here.

It's the same shit like with Kevin Spacey (and many other Hollywood/show biz people), why do parents let their under aged children hang out and spend the night at a stranger's home?
The answer is $$$, or in Hollywood's case favors from someone in the biz.

I remember hearing that they asked one of his accusers to describe his dick and the description was really inaccurate, which was one of the reasons the trial was dropped. That was ages ago though so it might've been a rumour, like the one about Marilyn Manson having some of his ribs removed so he could blow himself lol

man for a comics board in a chinese site they are some surprising interesting posts about jackson in this thread

Guy was a understandably a weirdo and probably had an unusual, but platonic, connection to children.

He wasn’t like most celebrities as he was abused from around the time he learned to walk to be an entertainer. He was famous before he had a chance to hit puberty, but he had no freedom until he was an adult. He was isolated first by his father and later by his fame. You ever see him go shopping? Here it is, he never really could go anywhere without being heavily mobbed, so a friend set up a shopping experience for him youtube.com/watch?v=Df0Wgpk5TA4

Now you watch that and cynically you probably dismiss it for the camera or the muzak “billie jean” or how people don’t casually talk to each other in the store, but listen to the bit at about 1:40 and you suddenly realize that pretty much every recording of MJ has him talking absurdly high pitched voice and that is one of the few times you will ever hear Michael’s natural voice. Most children who suffer abuse subconsciously pitch their voice higher even as they age and the abuse has long since past. Michael was legit so happy doing his make believe grocery trip that he spoke in a natural voice.

All evidence points to him not sexually abusing anyone, but also to him being a very unfortunate human.

A talented man, with a fucked up childhood and upbringing that turned him into the weirdo we know him today.

While that doesn't excuse his overzealous fondness for children, it does at least explain it.

As for him actually fucking the kids, I could have sworn that he was acquitted of that, and that as soon as he died, people were jumping out of the woodwork saying that he never did, they were just doing it because their parents wanted money.

I mean, if someone has the smoking gun that he did do it, then fuck him for doing so, but I sure am getting tired of all of the flip flopping.

Eh.
You can't erase Micheal Jackson, no matter how hard you want to try.
A creepy weirdo is he, but you can't deny the shit he did for music and entertainment. The world can't pretend like it didn't help throw him up on that stage and asked for more.

He raped those kids.

>You can't erase Micheal Jackson
You better believe they're trying. If radio stations can agree on a large scale to never play him again, future generations won't hear of him that way. Song services like Spotify and youtube are also considering removing his songs or at least hiding them behind warnings and/or making them search only, meaning they won't show up in suggestion feeds. Many more people won't experience his music that way.

It'll never be total erasure but it's a huge step towards that end goal. At worst, in one or two generations, he'll no longer be a household name. Only a handful of his best songs will typically be brought up despite his extensive catalogue. It's 100% character assassination and attempting to remove him from history on a completely bullshit basis.

Do people learn about older artists by what they hear on the radio or via osmosis? I mean, shit, some of the biggest artists from the past don't get played on the radio anymore, people usually stumble upon them.

I mean shit. It turns out that John Wanye might have been kind of racist, but at this point, anyone who is going to go back to watch a John Wayne movie is going to go back and watch it anyway. Yeah, his name doesn't ring as many bells as it used to, but that's history for you.
Time moves on, and only so many people get remembered.

MJ is probably prolific and popular enough he constantly shows up on classic stations.
John Wayne flicks probably similarly show up on Classic and Western channels.
But yeah it's unlikely most people will just stumble upon them, however there may just be an issue of social pressure blacklisting them even from the venues osmosis reach but that's hardly tangible.
The sentiment in general is just bullshit though. Guilty or Not, Thriller is a fucking jam.

Talented artist who lived a troubled life, wish I could've given him a hug while he still lived.

Attached: d51109cd18799c3e84136b6e573fb495.jpg (390x425, 29K)

Watched it and everyone else should too.

I mean, I'm not going to make excuses if he did fuck those children. If he did, then shame on him.

But I'm not going to not listen to Bad.

>big fan of Daredevil
Absolutely patrician taste in capeshit at least.

Like you said, it'll be the generation after zoomers, the kids of zoomers (the next next gen) and to an extent zoomers to whom Jackson has no resonance. It's like the 1930s-1950s musicians who were remembered by the greatest gen, silent gen and boomers but largely unknown to gen X and totally unknown outside of fallout to millennials. Since they have an axe to grind with jackson the process will be sped up.

I expect they'll try and do the shit they do for a racist (in the past, now they straight up write them out of existence) where they'll preface any mention of him with it. On the topic of South Park I am reminded of the Britney Spears episode and the feeling that there is this kind of modern practice analogous to ancients who would treat someone like a god for a day/month/year and then brutally execute them. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tōxcatl#The_Festival
It's this disturbing interest in intentionally tearing someone down - the bigger the better. I am absolutely certain there's people salivating trying to dig up dirt on Bob Ross and Mister Rogers and Jim Henson because what clickbait it would be to reveal how they were a racist or a sexist or abusive or a pedophile or a rapist. With Jackson there's plenty of ammo so it wasn't really a fishing expedition but the behavior now by bystanders is what's alarming. It's straight up stasi Zersetzung.

He gave the world Thriller, he gets a pass.

>be millennial
>still listen to Robert Johnson
>all my favorite music was made when my dad was a kid
A MAN OUT OF TIME

He totally diddled kids, and no I haven't even seen the documentary, I've known this for 20 goddamn years. Anyone with half a brain and a single eye could figure that out just from observation.

>court says man is not guilty
>FBI can't find any proof
>accusers proven liars and frauds time and time again
But you know better than all that.

I don't have an opinion of some rich black dancing monkey

You need a movie written about you. The tastes of the wait a fucking minute Robert Johnson died in 1938, how the fuck old is your dad I thought mine (passed in 2011) was old as fuck since he was born in 1951.

You misread my post. I said all my FAVORITE music is from when my dad was a kid, not that all music I listen to is.

But their son did it and they covered it up, right? That's the last I heard of it.

He had child porn in his house and there was a ton of circumstantial evidence. They didn't convict because he got some victims to lie on the stand, and because he is MJ.

>his "victims" lied, therefore they're telling the truth
Fascinating.

>He had child porn in his house
He quite literally did not.

Did CC or the SP crew puss out yet and pull episodes?

This guy had an intervie with Michael's nephews where they confirmed he had a hand in the making of Sonic 3's soundtrack.

It's a weird feeling.

If he had CP, why didn't he go to prison? That's illegal you know.

Talented as fuck. Creepy fucker. I actually looked up to the guy and enjoyed his music growing up, but there’s no denying the dark cloud that follows him and his legacy.

That dark cloud is mostly just lies though, so why let it darken your view?

He had books made by pedophiles, that were so much CP the Dutch government later destroyed all copies of them in the country. And we allow almost everything. People were just retarded in the 90s.

>there was so much CP he was somehow never charged with possession of CP
Amazing how that worked out

The train station was built after the alleged molestation in the train station. If you don't want to take time to find the information than just sit in your ignorant world and fuck off, faggot. We're not your mommy.

Who cares if the station didn't exist yet? He was still raped there. Raped. As a child. Do you have any idea how serious that is?

I was technically molested by a woman and a cousin. The cousin I had never met made me suck his cock on a huge pile of hay bales. The woman was 21 and I was 11. There was also my 10 year old friend and her 20+ year old boyfriend. It was fucking weird as shit but it never bothered me. Life goes on, mang.

He can't be raped in a place that didn't exist. The story was that he was molested by MJ until he was 14, at which point MJ lost interest in him. However for him to have been raped repeatedly in the room that he claims he was raped in for years, he would've had to have been about 17, so the whole timeline becomes impossible. Basically some part of his story has to be false, either the room it happened in or what age MJ dropped him, and he insisted on both the location and the timeline in his testimony.

So he got raped, was traumatized and forgot where and when, and that proves he lied? Fuck off pedo apologist.

I know you're baiting, buddy. I regret making a serious post to you.

shhheeeiiitttt

youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A

The only racists that are getting "erased from history" are the Confederates, and even with that, it's statues of guys who fought a few battles, or about how cool they were when they whipped some slaves.

George Washington used to rotate his slaves out of Pennsylvania to get around the law about having to free them after a period of time, but they're not going to take him off the $1 Dollar Bill anytime soon.

Those statues should be moved to a single location. They should not be destroyed. They are pieces of art. Art is subjective. I'd pay to go see them all in one place.

Literally everything problematic should be destroyed. Art and history are excuses for racism, sexism and transphobia, and we're past the point where we need them.

>Literally everything problematic should be destroyed. Art and history are excuses for racism, sexism and transphobia, and we're past the point where we need them.
Nice bait, Discord tranny. Go dilate your wound.

Shit, I think I was raped by Michael Jackson too, now that I think about it!
Where do I sign up for the free publicity and money?

Ask your rabbi, he'll hook you up.

Oy vey

wikipedia alone has enough points about the 2 men's claims to place enough shade on this dumbass documentary and its dumb as fuck drudging up of things. these two greedy retards failed to scam money out of the jackson estate during their time at court so now, nearly a decade later, they're trying to vengefully smear his image.

i have no reason to care for these two little faggots and their pathetic nonsense.

But you gotta LISTEN AND BELIEVE.
You can't just hand-wave a victims trauma away like that, even if it didn't actually happen. If they believe it happened, then that's as bad as it actually happening. The psychological pain is the exact same either way, and Jackson will have to pay for it.

This. We live in a post-truth world now and it's time for social justice to be served.

By censoring the things we find problematic, we prevent ourselves from being able to learn from those things. Art and history should never be destroyed, it should be learned from so that, in best case we see what to do, and in worst case we see what not to do.

In the case of art, there is the additional aesthetic and technical value beyond the meaning or subject. In keeping relevant to the thread: say what you want about Michael Jackson as a character or as a person, but as a creative individual his music is good and therefore valuable and worth keeping around/learning from.

I think it's also worth noting that art and history are often if not completely one in the same. We learn of history through art, especially the farther back you go.

Attached: 1453351631210.jpg (500x491, 67K)

Don't regret it. There are plenty of people who lurk these threads that'll actually read over and get a better understanding of what's going on

Attached: 1509667621698.png (416x500, 264K)

>copy pasting twitter posts

Attached: 0E45EBC8-8FF3-4C7E-8BC2-205A3178C476.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

Vitiligo doesn't change your race fag, only your skin color. Mike is a black man and a proud one.

Attached: wow.png (553x651, 332K)

fpbp

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

TELL 'EM!

That episode was made when he was being accused of that stuff again. Jackson has been getting accused of molesting kids almost once a decade since the early 90s, What's happening now is nothing new.

Attached: 1442661275944.jpg (500x335, 34K)

Protected by MI5 as kiddie procurer for politicians and royalty and a player in their blackmail operations. Not even kidding.

Don't believe he ever touched any kids however he did manipulate them so he could live out the childhood he wished he had through them.

Yarn TMZ thread boring me Yarn

Anyone who don't fit the norm is bound to be called something, if he never with the kids never married or had a girlfriend then the hole world would think he was gay, his skin changed colors if he didn't say why the world (2019) would have believe he was a KKK member.

there always going to be something and one reason outside of a few fools who believe everything you ear no one is shocked anymore
and the haters are just making it harder to believe the more they keep beating it, I'm sorry
it's wearing off.

OH SNAP

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91K)

>Mike is a black man and a proud one.
Mike ain't a man he a corpse.

He actually recently cleaned up. His issue is the same as what 90% of child actors go through. He still says michael didn't touch him even after all that shit.

The statues weren’t put up after the war, they were put up during the civil rights movement. They don’t hold significant historical value.

That's another leftie-yankee lie, just like pretending In God We Trust wasn't in the money since 1776.

Oh
youtube.com/watch?v=e_vFCmv9KZ4

Uh... Um... M-Michael Jackson. H-he hasn't been in been in the news too much lately. It's like... where you hiding, Jack-O?

What was found out as a result of the autopsy? I haven't heard anything along those lines before.

The whole family was cleared like 10 years ago

Yes

HE MOONWACK
HE ALSO MOLEST
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY
HEE HEE

>It's the same shit like with Kevin Spacey (and many other Hollywood/show biz people), why do parents let their under aged children hang out and spend the night at a stranger's home?
some thing to brag about with everyone.

This video sum up my thought pretty well.The post 1993 white alien Wacko Jacko/Ayuwoki metaphorically killed Michael Jackson
youtube.com/watch?v=LhuTqvAVLio

they condemn him in the end credits song though

>Kevin Spacey
Much like MJ, while it wouldn't excuse the things he's (allegedly) done it's easy to see how a fucked up abusive childhood can create fucked up adults who don't really relate to other people in the same way as well adjusted people. His brother did an interview about their parents a good decade before any accusations came out against Spacey:
>randybfowler.com/Public Appearances002-1TheMailOnSundayLondonEnglandFullAricle.htm
>Kevin tried to avoid what was going on by wrapping himself in an emotional bubble. He became very sly and smart. He was so determined to try to avoid the whippings that he just minded his Ps and Qs until there was nothing inside. He had no feelings.
>Years later, our mother actually wrote a letter to all three of us trying to justify what had gone on by saying she was abused as a child and so was our father.
It's the fucking cycle of abuse, and I don't know how you break it because experiences as a child of how the world works and how people act towards one another through your own family are a very hard thing to change.

Attached: you shared your own tweet.png (190x27, 3K)

He's probably a sick rapist fuck. No one had ever heard of him before these allegations came out, so I don't think there would have been as much coverage if the evidence wasn't damning. I just can't fathom why people feel the need to take his side. Especially now that he's dead.

I love Micheal Jackson and his music and life and personality but if you 100% believe someone in this position of power and wealth and fame is completely clean then that just ignorant

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Great pop star. Also a peadophile, his dad was a child molester as well.

>No one had ever heard of him before these allegations came out

Attached: Shrek_Donkey_Cropped.jpg (418x386, 41K)

>No one had ever heard of him before these allegations came out

Attached: 1397943695167.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

This is the first time I realized that 16 year olds that were born in the year 2003 are now browsing this board.

I only like man in the mirror and it’s because of this

Attached: 606C2112-2837-4174-8A8E-13E0C9EDF92A.jpg (1098x1198, 746K)

That's no excuse, surely those kids have parents who grew up in the 80's and 90's

Zoomers will NEVER understand just how big that Martin Bashir interview was. EVERYONE saw it. MJ was pretty much the most famous man alive and he was a fucking nutcase. It was incredible to behold him unironically playing with Jolly Green Giant statues and climbing trees

Jacko's pedophilia was a huge issue, not 9/11 level but still something everyone knew about. There's no way zoomers wouldn't know. I mean unless they don't know Jacko in general, which might be possible. Back in the early 2000s when you said you like his music EVERYONE started saying "but isn't he a child rapist?".

I was born in 1996 and knew him as a weird looking pedophile before I ever knew he was a musician.

OP rn

Attached: 1551814681862.png (2748x1507, 1.01M)

I believe fhe guy was honestly rather mentally unstable and I wouldn’t want him around my kids mostly because he’s just weird. But I don’t think any of the accusations of Leaving Neverland were true, there’s way too many discrepancies to be true

anyone with that much wealth and power went through the casting couch a few times to get theire

Posts like this are becoming extremely common on Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /fit/, and less common on /cgl/ but they still pop up. Is it on every board or just the ones I like? I can't even tell if the posts are fucking bait.

He's weird but there's not enough evidence to say he diddled any kids. They even got the guys computers when he wasnt home to put any kind of spin on it, if they were going to catch him with something it would have been there.

>No one had ever heard of him before the allegations

Attached: A4C36687-ACFF-42FF-B73F-B932B1FA03D7.jpg (718x540, 181K)

Just like how O.J didn't get caught.

What did his father do to him? I admit to being an ignorant on his biography, I only ever looked into his music. Was he forced to act to the point of trauma?

From what I know.
Verbally and Physically abusive, constantly practicing his craft. Being a child star he was constantly away performing and practicing so he didn't get much in the way of a childhood.
Also he killed his pet rat.

This basically summarize how I feel.

I'm neither gonna defend him or accuse him, he might have touched some kids and might have not. No one will never know for sure except MJ and the kids with no proof to back them up.

Attached: 487230432847230474.png (500x353, 89K)

I think you need to ..... go, and do .... a thing ... somewhere else. Holy shit I think this post broke me!

Attached: LOLMarvel.jpg (407x422, 55K)

How did all these kids wind up having sleepovers at Michael's house anyways? Weren't parents getting a bit suspicious that their kids were all staying overnight at the guy's theme park mansion?

I hate both sides in the accusations.

He's dead so he can be fully innocent or guilty. He did thinks that even his fans can't deny or argue against but those who claim he's guilty because of the biased documentary of two liars are dumb too.

I think he was a fucked up individual and that he only married women later in life because of the allugations. None of his kids are biologically but if he truly was a pedophile/abuser/rapist is debatable.

I think there are some truth to it but mostly not true.

I don't think he did it. He was investigated multiple times, they never found anything.
He was definitely a little fucked up, but his dad was an asshole and he's been famous since he was a kid, so it's to be expected.
If he did it, it's the parents' fault and don't tell me it's not. If some man wants to sleep with your kids, and you look the other way, it's your fault.

"Trying to be cute"? Listen, you awkward faggot. "Michael was a big-time weirdo" and "his accusers were lying" aren't mutually exclusive. The point is that his reputation (which was objectively his own fault) was used to bolster bullshit accusations to scam money from him.

His accusers were supposedly able to describe what his genitals looked like and draw pictures of them and this was treated as damning evidence.
Then his autopsy showed that contrary to the testimony, Mike was never even circumcised

Attached: giphy.gif (460x243, 1.16M)

Used to lift him up by his legs and pummel him with a belt during recording sessions

>Insulted his appearance constantly
>Took him to adult hollywood parties for unnamed purposes
>Stomped on his foot when he messed up a dance move
>Wore a horror mask, climbed into his room, and terrorized him at night when he left his window open
>Merciless beatings with everything from fists to switches to belt buckles for the slightest failure

Oh yeah I forgot about Willard. MJ wrote a song about him.

Oh yeah, fuck proof. Guilty until proven innocent, that's the American way. Just forget about the "proven innocent" part, if someone accuses someone else, it's just fact.

Great singer, but really weird guy. Probably wasn't a child molester, but he should have took his friends' advice and stopped inviting little boys to his house all the time.

Not him but even with the judicial system, that's a mountain I'm not gonna die on. I'll still listen to Unbreakable Ft. Biggie Smalls

As someone who was actually molested in pretty much the same way as the accusers allege Michael Jackson molested them, I can smell their bullshit from a thousand miles away. A lot of their claims are clearly based on real accounts of molestation, because the way they describe the events going down, and the way it made them feel at the time, is all pretty on point. Where it falls apart is how they try and integrate their stories into their adult lives, which is so hilariously BS that even without experience, people can tell it's bullshit.

Like the whole "I didn't realize it was wrong when I swore under oath he never touched me". Like mother fucker, being diddled doesn't make you literally retarded. As you grow up and gain the context to understand what happened, you fill it in. You don't fail to understand what it was because of how you understood it at the time, that's fucking retarded. You one day realize "oh shit, I was molested back then", and it happens the moment you remember it happening when you're old enough to know what molestation is, not as a fucking adult, after YEARS of being grilled on it.

I hate to be one of those "Yeah, but I'M the REAL victim here" fags who takes the lies of others as a personal affront, but it does piss me off to see people use molestation claims as a bludgeon to try and get rich, and hiding behind the social stigma of questioning such claims to avoid getting their bullshit called out.

Not even similar in any way. MJ literally doesnt have enough evidence to convict him, OJ got off in spite of the evidence against him. The only thing people have on MJ is anecdotal at best which never held up.

t. Patsy Ramsay

fpbp, literally pulled no punches

Even after the accusations came out, star struck parents still let their children spend time with him.

There was a book in the 1990's called "Michael Jackson Was My Lover" that had graphic descriptions of sexual abuse. Even thought Micheal Jackson sued the author for libel and won and even though it was proved that the book contained inaccurate information, copies of the book are still out there. The accusers from the Neverland documentary took their allegations of Michael Jackson's behavior almost word for word from the book.

Some day, people are going to hear all of those Weird Al parody songs and have no idea what they're based on.

>this comment on reddit
everytime

The real reason MJ gets wrecked by media right now is because he's a shame to the black race. He was ashamed of being black and tried to do something about. Jews simply cannot allow for a man like that to be praised, because that's one of the things undermining their desired world order and one of the things that could potentially end the SJW fad sooner. Not even memeing.

Attached: Без названия (2).jpg (217x233, 13K)

People outside Murica already have no idea, don't delude yourself

this site is now older than some of its users. fuck i am not even sure if anything anymore.

I was raped and almost drowned by my dad's 20yo girlfriend when I was 8 and it's no big deal desu. Now I just have an asphyxiation fetish and a thing for girls talking about impregnation

No doubt he was a child groomer

Probably less that he was ashamed of his blackness, but more that he was ashamed of his developing vitiligo and possibly some trauma of seeing himself grow into a man who looked like his father physically.