Why doesn't the baby translator exist after this episode?

Why doesn't the baby translator exist after this episode?

Attached: FyNZwXA.png (580x387, 277K)

I’ll field this one. Let me ask you a question. Why would a man whose shirt says "Genius at Work" spend all of his time watching a children's cartoon show?

based

It got buried by Big Oil.

babies got butthurt and stopped talking

Because he ate all the gummi bears in the feed & seed shop, and had to sell it off for more funds.

>Simpson's
>a children's cartoon

Attached: 1539025368469.gif (500x296, 686K)

Don't you know? Every cartoon is for children even though the Yea Forumsmrades saying that are all manchildren who will watch it anyways!

Cartoons are for children, anime is for adults.

>Not getting the reference

why would people on Yea Forums know anything about a show from Yea Forums?

Simpsons is co,

Leash Dad is dressed like Homer.
Same body too.

The Jews banned it because babies started asking not to be circumcised

Better question: why did your mom only drop you on your head once instead of doing it repeatedly until you died, you retaed?

>you retaed?
I hope you did that on purpose, Jimbo.

Same reason Herb does not ever appear after this episode

Because despite what Harry/Hank says, the Simpsons is episodic

In season 26, episode 17 “Hank’s for The Mammaries” Hank comes back, broke again, and claims that the translator was a scam that was found out almost immediately after being put into mass production. He lost everything, but now has an idea for a male milking device to help Dads bond with their babies.

This. The jews made Herb and his invention disapear, that's why he never appears again.

Why didn't the store exist after this episode?

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

Attached: AA736145-4560-4F65-BF4A-10D5A8CC3E18.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Who the fuck is Hank?

It's possible he got the reference but thought it was worth it to make the correction anyway. IDK

This , but also kids were The Simpsons biggest audience during its heyday. Look back at the Simpsons/Critic crossover and notice that Bart is telling all the kid viewers to go watch The Critic on Fox.

Someone mixed up Herb Powell and Hank scorpio.

Attached: cd2.jpg (600x457, 35K)