If i wanted to watch this and then Endgame when it releases what shitty capeshit movies do i need to watch first to...

If i wanted to watch this and then Endgame when it releases what shitty capeshit movies do i need to watch first to understand who is who and whats going on? I remember watching Ironman back in the day, and thats it. Oh and the first Guardians of the Galaxy

Attached: 25523235].jpg (880x550, 83K)

Don't. You're not needed.

Literally and unironically all of them.

fpbp

Batman v Superman

Pretty much this. If you're not willing to put in the effort and do ypur homework fuck off and watch something more casual like Shazam

We don't want you to watch it

For the best experience, here are the required
>IM 2
>Cap 1
>Avengers
>Cap 2: Winter Soldier
>GotG1
>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>Ant-Man
>Cap 3: Civil War
>Spider-Man: Homecoming (MAYBE)
>Dr Strange
>GotG2
>Black Panther
>Thor Ragnarok
>Avengers Infinity War
>Captain Marvel (MAYBE)
>Avengers Endgame

muh secret club

Iron Man
Captain America the First Avenger
Thor
Avengers 1. 2 and 3
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant Man and the Wasp
Thor 2 and 3
Captain America Civil War

Actually you've seen IM1, you can skip IM2 and Homecoming.
15 movies then, with 7 shaved off

I'd rather them watch Cap 2 than Thor 2

Eh, the aether

This a joke right, jesus fucking christ, Kingdom Hearts the movie series, fitting as is has the same owner

Attached: 1544523438452.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

You can mostly ignore the Phase 1 movies except Iron Man and Captain America.

Civil War (Tony Cap fallout) and Spiderman Homecoming (Tony's motivation), Avengers 1, the Antman movies, GotG1 and GotG2 (Gamora/Nebula).
That's pretty much it.

You can totally ignore Age of Ultron, Doctor Strange, and Thor Ragnarok.

> Age of Ultron

Why? It's pretty much irrelevant.

Eh, Thanos was in it, sets up Wanda stuff, partly the schism in CACW,

if this is bait kill yourself
if not kill yourself

Genuinely Need To Watch
>Iron man 1
>Avengers 1
>Guardians 1
>Winter Soldier
>Civil War

Would Probably Help Fill In Some Blanks
>Captain America 1
>Thor 1
>Iron Man 2
>Age of Ultron
>Guardians 2
>Black Panther

Its Up To You
>the rest

The movies stand fine on their own. If you end up liking any characters then go and watch their movies afterwards. Just avoid Thor: The Dark World.

1. Iron Man.
2. Thor.
3. CA: The First Avenger.
4. The Avengers.
5. GOTG.
6. CA: The Winter Soldier.
7. Age of Ultron.
8. CA: Civil War.
9. GOTG 2.
10. Ragnarok.
11. Infinity War.
12. Endgame.

Other movies are just irrelevant fillers.

Honestly if you want the slim downed version

>Cap 1
>Iron-Man 1
>Iron-Man 2
>Thor
>Avengers
>Winter Soldier
>Thor 2
>Guardians 1
>Age of Ultron
>Civil War
>Doctor Strange
>Ragnorok
>Infinity War

You can fit Spider-Man and Black Panther anywhere between Civil War and Ragnorok if you want to put in more effort.

Attached: 066987E1-D98F-412D-A0D9-AC77C1A7CE29.png (642x1104, 932K)

What about the first Thor? It introduces Thor and Loki who is the main Avengers villain.

That's totally false. It introduced Wanda and Vision. Has pretty much all of Hawkeyes character development. Sets up both Civil War (with sokovia) and Rangnarok (Hulk leaves earth). It also shows stuff like the Hulkbuster and Klaw for the first time. Plus the entire plot of Tony creating Ultron was because he was scared of an alien invasion which is exactly what happens in Infinity War and knowing this adds a lot of depth to his confrontation with Thanos.

You need to watch Thor 2 if you want to understand the evolution of the relationship between Thor and Loki. As much as people complain about it, it's actually quite fun to watch.
Honestly watch them all.

>film revolves around an infinity stone
>introduces both Wanda and Vision, who were important to Infinity War
>foreshadowing with Starks paranoia over another alien invasion

As much as AOU sort of sucks, it’s still important to the overall build up to Infinity War.

I never understood the hate for it.

Eh, the end of Thor Ragnarok leads perfectly into the start of IW

Same. It's not as good as the other Avengers films but I like it more than most of the solo films.

Nigga you had 10 fucking years to catch up. This is like complaining about not understanding Harry Potter because you stupidly read the last book of the series and nothing else

The movie is much more enjoyable now to me seeing how we can see the after effects in the following movies.

The movie still has some charm to it and also has hot sexy slav Quicksilver. RIP

>what shitty capeshit movies do i need to watch
You don't NEED to watch anything. Don't let your Disney friends contaminate you.

Iron Man
Incredible hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America
Avengers

Iron Man 3
Thor 2 The dark World
Captain America 2 the winter soldier
Guardian of the Galaxy
Avengers 2 Age of Ultron

Ant-man
Captain America 3 Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardian of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Spider-man Homecoming
Thor 3 Ragnarök
Black Panther
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers 3 part 1 Infinity Wars
Avengers 3 part 2 Endgame.

Damn, phase 3 was way bigger than the other phases.

Actually yeah, you do need to watch a few of these or else you’re lost. Civil War and AoU are kind of important to knowing what’s up

Fitting that you compare the MCU to another shitty series. When each movie is just another chapter, the protagonist of each movie doesn't really matter anymore. You're just watching a series of meaningless movies that "build" up to another meaningless movie.

Yeah, that’s how a series works, retard. Oh, and Harry Potter is trash, I just used a simple example I thought you could understand.

Have another (You), whore. Dance for me

You must be really fun to be around.

Attached: AA560EC8-E20F-4FA0-9B69-2A4BE4E73EE9.jpg (419x645, 117K)

why would you want to? I'm only going to see it to see how they bring back black panther

>When each movie is just another chapter, the protagonist of each movie doesn't really matter anymore
Tat's not how story telling work. character in chapters still matter.