Every user who reads this post will wake up tomorrow with every ability of each hulk...

Every user who reads this post will wake up tomorrow with every ability of each hulk. You want to freely change between your giant and human forms? You got it. Have regeneration and imortality, plus lots of other Hulk goodies? They are yours. The question is, what will you do with your new gifts?

Attached: 0b9a7f20740fd6ff9f53d8759257.1000.jpg (650x432, 79K)

Eh, wouldn’t mind using his ability to jump really far to get place to place. Though I don’t think it’s as convenient as flying.

Does the Leader count as a Hulk? Because I kind of want Omnibus' powers.

Do you even have to ask? The obvious answer is smash.

I break into my university and kill everyone under the age of 30 so I can get the Ph.D. I want.

kinda got a lot of frustrations in my life, so obviously I isolate myself to keep others safe

Go to Yea Forums Yea Forums /int/ /pol/ /r9k/ and Yea Forums to see how angry I can get.

does my radioactive dick turn girls into she-hulk or just give them cancer?

Nothing. I'll go about my life as normally as possible, and try to be the best person I can be. I've got everything I need for that already.

Nah only radioactive SPIDER sperm does that.

buttfuck a pussy

I would just rape everyone into the ground

turn Australia into a humanitarian society with a universal basic income, healthcare, clean energy, grants for the arts, terraforming projects to de-desertify the outback, worker's rights, kick the USA out of our secret spying facilities, and incremental reparations for the descendants of the stolen generation
also we'll build an anti-air laser wall to prevent jealous nations from just nuking us, and close the borders while striking a new with new zealand and papa new guinea where we'll pay them to accept any refugees heading in our general direction and front the cost of constructing artificial islands in anticipation of them running out of room

Go smash some hajj.

>not one person has posted about exterminating women/blacks/gays/trans/Jews/Latinos/whatever
I think this thread got accidentally transferred to another imaheboard because obviously no one from Yea Forums has posted yet.

Why would we?

Because it's what Yea Forums anons always want to do.

We prefer 4chanons

Whatever, you're all still wannane murderers.

>power of each Hulks
Are we just talking about guys like Hulk and The Abomination? Or are we talking about gamma mutates in general?

If it's just Hulk powers then I'd just smash shit. There's no supervillians to fight so the powers are kinda limited on use

Mmm, nah murder’s gross

I'd chop my dick off, and because I have a healing factor it would regenerate. After the day has passed, I would wake up, deep my fry my giant green, radioactive dick, and then eat it.

what about the she-hulks
this is the important

i at least hope I get to be a chad hulk and bang the femanons that turned into hulks

Go into dangerous areas and build habitats

For pay of course

You want sealab you gotta pay

>Are we just talking about guys like Hulk and The Abomination? Or are we talking about gamma mutates in general?

Everyone Hulk related.

Then in that case why not make yourself filthy rich using the Leader's intellect. And then tear ass around your private land as a hulk, destroying training robots