Why nobody likes this nigga anymore

Why nobody likes this nigga anymore

Attached: hulk2.jpg (1421x2000, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWnjBlX054k&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SJWs writer.

He's a comedy jobber in the MCU.
>was stalemated by a holding back Thor in the first Avengers despite being driven berserk by the mind stone
>lost to Hulkbuster in AoU despite being super enraged by Wanda
>was losing to a hamerless Thor until Grandmaster cheated in Ragnarok
>got bitch slapped by Surtur in Ragnarok
>Got destroyed by Thanos so hard he got PTSD and didn't want to appear for the rest of Infinity War

Also, Banner went from a tortured man to a dweeb and Hulk changed from a scary monster into "BUT BIG MONSTER" comedy act in Ragnarok.

Attached: 6750190-hulk.gif (498x212, 2.04M)

SJW Marvel turned him into an asian so...Disaster

Hulk's literally a baby.

1. They can't get into the complexity of the character with the time allotted in his MCU appearances.
2. Universal Pictures are a bunch of stingy bastards who would rather sit on the rights than make another solo film, or allow Marvel Studios to make one.
3. People are so used to "HULK SMASH!" they only see him as a one note character.

I think it's because, as far as normies go, he's got a really tired shtick and there isn't anything new to do with him.
He's just the green guy that gets anger.

I do, but I like She-Hulk more

Sad thing is, he could have been the "big guy" walking joke without nerf him and make him goofy, kids now don't ser him like the "mischievious but not malicious aggresive cool monster" anymore, teens are more atracted to "complex" characters like Silver Surfer or Ghost Rider, and everbody else see him like another avenger and thats it, when i was a child he was a pillar character for marvel, almost better than spider-man

Attached: 3846137560ca6a388544c45d55316aac.jpg (501x810, 70K)

I like the "come get some" sexy She Hulk I saw in Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3 a lot more than the shebeast currently in the Avengers.

>ghost rider
>"complex"

>anymore
I never did desu. I find She-Hulk more interesting

That’s why they used quotation marks

What I meant was, that teens don't see Ghost Rider as a "complex" character.

This. He's slowly becoming like the Fantastic Four, just like Iron Man, the X-Men, Spiderman and Batman. He's been done to death. Every story its possible to tell with him has been told in the DECADES he's been around. Seriously he's older than my dad.

It's time he stepped aside to make way for the new hotness. Honestly he'd be more interesting as a villain imo anyway.

What in the fuck are you people talking about? Immortal Hulk is great

Yea Forums doesn't read comics

Ain’t that the truth. Most of Yea Forums are the casuals they claim to hate. They think Banner only has 2 personalities

People took one page out of context and now it's "SJW garbage"

If Immortal Hulk wasn't storytimed every month, I doubt anyone would even know that exists let alone praise it. And I would say the same for other books.

Exactly what point are you trying to make here? Is Yea Forums the only way you stay up to date on anything?

Sensational She-Hulk is my favorite

Attached: 4D61B8E1-EE47-4920-AF45-0F09F6B41CF2.jpg (600x965, 138K)

Because New Superman is better.

Prove me wrong.
>Inb4 ghost world

>Honestly he'd be more interesting as a villain imo anyway.
They've tried to do that with Maestro, Old Man Logan Cannibal Cousin Fucker Green neck Hulk, WWHulk sort of, Doc Green and the more Hulklike Devil Hulk in Immortal who claims he's going to wipe humanity out.
But honestly it's not selling for me.

I'm not saying there's some held spot on these sort of things, but I just don't feel Hulk can edge in there if there is any room since characters like Thanos have already had more time, writing and premise as the genius stronk destroyer types. There's just not much Hulk can do or say that'll feel either interesting in of itself or for him as a character.

As for Hulk fatigue in of itself, it definitely didn't help introducing a bunch of knock offs as of late, She-Hulk was at least a different angle.

>we will never have a hot she-hulk again

Hulk was always shit. Even his older comics before SJWs or MCU were fucking dog shit

It almost feels like MCU Hulk isn't powered by anger and doesn't actually get stronger by being more beaten up/angered.
It might have something to do with Banner's "always angry" mentality that he uses to control the Hulk.

Super-Man is great but what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>Banner's "always angry" mentality
Yeah, what's up with that? I mean, he is clearly not angry all the time, and it definitely wasn't for any character development.

>Both are chinese
>Both are the powerhouse of their team
>Both took the mantle of their predecessors.
I’m saying my boy KK is better than AZN hulk by a wide margin.

Literally the only Marvel comic worth reading right now.

We’re talking about Immortal Hulk, with Banner, genius

Hulk always got a pretty lukewarm response from general audiences, especially for an A-tier hero. Before the MCU, Hulk was the biggest name out of the Avengers and now he's not even considered part of the MCU's trinity. I want to blame Universal for forbidding Marvel Studios and Ruffalo from properly exploring the character in the limelight, but honestly, it's just because no one cares about big green man.

Hopefully, Endgame will wank him sufficiently enough to make him relevant again. It seems ever since Ultron they've been building him up for some crazy feats.

How the fuck is any of this jobbing? Thor did not stalemate him, Thor fucking lost. Both times. What people don't realize is the Grandmaster stopped the fight because he saw business potential in Thor and didn't want Hulk to fucking destroy him after he recovered from the daze of Thor's initial blitz. On the helicarrier it's more clear. Thor gets thrashed around and can barely stand when the movie cuts back to their fight. Hulk then gets distracted by a quinjet and throws himself off the carrier.

Hulkbuster has like 5 arc reactors and was designed specifically by the smartest man on Earth to directly counter him specifically. Hulk still managed to hold the advantage, to the point that Stark decided to drop a building on him in a public area as the only way to contain (not beat) Hulk. Hulk gets out anyway, sees the people in fear, calms down, then gets sucker punched. Hardly a loss, and hardly something you can credit Stark for. Surtur after being dipped in the flame was strong enough to destroy Asgard; not jobbing.

Oh and Thanos is Thanos.

Wait he’s back from the arrow to the head thing? I did not know that.

Dude, Amadeus is Korean. They just both like Yao Ming

He’s not dead
He’s stronger at night again
Severe body horror is happening
All of his alt personalities are in play

Wait didn’t he get rid of most of them?
Also did his dad come back?

I think people want something fresh

Attached: david-cabeza-shehulkspringdefopt.jpg (849x1200, 215K)

How could they even make him good again in movies? He can't get a solo film, the best is a duo film like thor where ruffalo gets to actually shine.

Disney+ Show?

I liked him in Thor 3 though.

hulkbuster fight was so dumb and unnecessary, aoe sucked and the hulk will be obsolesced by captain marvel like in emh

Agents of S.M.A.S.H?
Does that count?

If they can get they can get the rights. I think the best thing they could do is have him mentor one of the me heroes and show himself as conflicted and afraid for himself, which is where the Hulk comes from. Hell, what is the Hulk in mcu? It's own person, or a protection that Bruce pretends to be to protect himself?

This, just rename Yea Forums to /toon/.

Attached: 1553529678072.jpg (380x376, 20K)

Is anybody actually reading those comics, though?

For fuck sake, Banner has a book out right now. He isn’t replaced.

God this damn board jumps the gun on the SJW boogeyman

Hluk works better as a horror type character rather than some joke character who is known for smashing stuff.

Apparently.
I'm not sure why, though. I haven't been able to give a shit about the Hulk since they killed him off, replaced him with a chink that flopped, then hand-waved him back to life to talk about white privilege or whatever.

Why did they replace him with cho though? Did the writers give a reason?
Not hating just wanna know.

You’re a dumbass who hasn’t even read Immortal Hulk and don’t even know the context of that page. She was supposed to be wrong

Because they were replacing all their white male charcters with unlikable minorities, practically all of which flopped.

Eh, as a non-reader of this new Hulk book.
What are you guys talking about... exactly? Was there a scene of this happening somewhere?

The fuck he’s having a great run rn?

Yes, his dad came back.
Just go look up the Immortal Hulk threads in archive sites if you want to get up to date.

KK will do user sorry for shittin up the threads.

Some woke Queen told Hulk that everyone lets him get away with smashing everything in sight because he's, literally, a college educated WHITE MALE.
Hulk just takes it like a bitch.
Cucks unironically try to defend Ewing's shitty SJW writing with mental gymnastics.

He's a one-trick pony. There´s no depth to his characters.

Is there a forum that does? I don’t know what to relace Yea Forums with

Cuz people don't "wish fufill" with loner heroes with anti social/psychological problems anymore, we have to enjoy projecting into flawed yet perfectly attractive and snarky/awkward nerds that act relatable due to being jackasses who rebel against the world but are loved regardless.

The Hulk is basically Superman without the good looks, the healthy life style, and the aspect of being feared than inspiring with your God like strength. No one wants tragedy on heroes without rewards.

Damn shame.

>>Doesnt read Greg pak hulk.

same desu
The closest thing I have is a discord with one other dude that reads comics, and some of his friends that are trying to into comics.

>Implying one writer's run is enough to redeem the shitty character.

That sounds cozy AF user. I should get into discord

I think general public still likes Hulk, but only as a novelty. To the people who don't regularly consume his books, he's still generally seen as a one-dimensional character with a gimmick cribbed from Jekyll & Hyde.

It doesn't help that almost every adaptation of the Hulk failed to dive past the surface level stories. If they were to make a movie something other than the Hulk acting like either a dumb rabid animal or a mentally challenged child, I'm sure the general public would have greater respect for Hulk.

But with the rights in Universal's choke-hold, there's no way we're seeing an Immortal Hulk adaption anytime soon

Sure
W86Kcr

Cause being just big nigga is boring

>t. brainlet cuck who hasn't read it

If you look at the character's total publishing history, there's actually a lot of interesting interpretations of the Banner/Hulk dichotomy, which, taken together, makes for a pretty multifaceted character.

I think the Hulk is probably intrinsically better suited to psychologically/emotionally significant genre storytelling--more so certainly than Superman or even Batman, who's profundity is usually a result of his nemeses.

So you didn't actually read the issue, you're just one of those outrage fags who chimps out like a bitch on her period.

eh, i thought it was a pretty interesting, and apt, assessment of the character's history. none of what she said was untrue. and the pay-off was good--she ultimately doesn't give a shit, she just wants to be able to do the same thing.

don't you know bro, a single screenshot of a pirated comic taken out of context is all you need to know
For example, this is from the issue of The Defenders where Melf goes to Nazi Germany and gets Hulk genocide'd.

Attached: 2019-04-02_07-25-11.png (277x593, 404K)

Would hulk relate to two-face and Clayface?
Seeing as both of them at various moments multiple personalities and became a disfigured/unstable monster?

I think so, yeah. That's an interesting parallel. Now that you mention it, Clayface is pretty damn under-utilized, too.

Heh, wasn’t he in that Tom King book?
Is he dead? Please tell me he didn’t get offed like other characters?
Also, youch! That origin story was pretty fucked up man. I mean are car accidents really that bad?

Also the current book has been really good recently.

It started strong, but failed to live up to its potential.

Hulk was never a good character. Just a sightly more tame powerwanker when compare to Thanos in Marvel.

Current book had a woman talking about how she wishes she could be strong like the Hulk to fight off men, ergo Yea Forums instantly went from sucking Immortal Hulk's dick to claiming it's bland and trash.

It's pretty good imo, story is weird but the art is top-notch.

Sure if you ain't a Hulk hater. Refuse to read any Hulk book regardless of the writer involved.

>Gets away with it
You call getting exiled from Earth “getting away with it”?

Norton was always the better Banner, Ruffalo can't act for shit.

Casual

Hulk wanker in denial.

Describe Banner’s character

Call me dumb but in a way i think Hulk's public perception is hurt in similar ways to Superman's, except clearly to a much bigger extent, he's considered too much of a stereotype so people won't give him their time of day. It's interesting to see how both the modern movies for example made practically the same small sum twice despite trying different things with tone and action - the masses didn't really care for either approach, even critically

But then again the market kinda changed with the last decade, i wonder what kind of attention a Hulk movie would gather these days

You're getting baited dubs user

I've transformed Hulk haters into Hulk lovers before by showcasing Planet Hulk before. I understand most purists go all "B-but hulk has better stories" -He has. However it's a great starting point for casuals.
I will never forgive Thor Ragnarok for taking elements from it and playing it off as a joke.

he sounds like he's got a cold at all times

>I will never forgive Thor Ragnarok for taking elements from it and playing it off as a joke
This killed me. Miek the un-hived's betrayal in WWH was gone, the romance with Oldstrong was gone, the bromance with korg and the shamed gone. And for what? Three jokes in a Thor movie.
Ragnarok is what it took for me to accept Comicbook movies were never going to be for comicbook people.

>Why nobody likes this nigga anymore

He's one of the purest masculine archetypes in comics and we as a society have been taught to hate, fear and despise masculine traits.

Thor and Hulk material in generally were fucked from the get go. Not to turn this into a company war thing, but at least Aquaman and Shazam played their material straight. Hulk will never get another solo thanks to Universal, and pretty much everything in Thor was either thrown out or made into a joke. Warriors 3? Don’t matter and now dead. Sif? Fucking gone and probably never coming back. I can’t tell if Beta Ray Bill not appearing is a crime or a miracle

The contrast is really great.
2008's Incredible Hulk is best Hulk rendition so far
youtube.com/watch?v=BWnjBlX054k&t=

>mentioning the Warriors Three
Don't fucking do this man, it still hurts.

Sif was never coming back. The actress also got her own tv series where she is a super spy.

>Thor did not stalemate him, Thor fucking lost. Both times
Delusional. Avengers 1 Thor landed more and better hits on Hulk. Also, in the Avengers Hulk was seriously pinned down by Chitauri fire from the same guns that Captain America tanked a shot from. Ragnarok Thor had him on the backfoot.

>he Grandmaster stopped the fight because he saw business potential in Thor
Nice headcanon.

> calms down, then gets sucker punched
You forgot the part where he got enraged again when he saw the guns. Then Tony laid him out.

Just replace her, they did it with War Machine.

>was losing to a hamerless Thor until Grandmaster cheated in Ragnarok
out of everything this was the most bullshit
Thor didn't even have his hammer and he was knocking Hulk around like he was a baby
the movie even seemed to imply the Grandmaster has helped Hulk with other matches seeing as how no one in the crowd was surprised when he disabled Thor
>Another day, another Doug.

>we as a society
THE ONE WE LIVE IN?!?

I'm not big into Thor comics but I do like the character and his surrounding world in the movies. How accurate was Odin at least? From my understanding, in the comics, he's a fucking beast, but he didn't do much in the movies in terms of impressive feats, did he?

It was meant to be a payoff for the epilogue from the 08 Incredible Hulk movie.

I stopped being interested in the Hulk when his healing factor grew so overpowered he recovered from a broken neck in two panels.

Well in the comics there's a thing called The Odin Force which is godlike power and the reason why The Odin Sleep is a thing. MCU Odin......has a laser spear

>Thor fucking lost. Both times. What people don't realize is the Grandmaster stopped the fight because he saw business potential in Thor and didn't want Hulk to fucking destroy him after he recovered from the daze of Thor's initial blitz

Lmao at this retarded headcanon. Get real moron. Grandmaster saw thor turn it around and knew hulk was about to get his shit pushed in. And no hulk was not about to withstand anymore of those massive lightning punches that was absolutely throttling him with each hit. He had literally no answer for awakened thor. If you ever come back to this thread, read this and kill yourself dumb dumb

Fuck you, Cho was good before he became asian Hulk. They literally ruined his character with that shitty diversity push, now he's some dumbed down green half-assed goblin hulk. Fuck I hate Marvel so much.

>You call getting exiled from Earth “getting away with it”?
She did, or rather that's what Ewing thinks.
IIRC, Hulk goes "You know I was shot into space, right?", and she comes back with "Yes, instead of just shot, because you're a WHITE MALE!"
Yes, unironically. Because he's a straight white male, and not because he's an unkillable monster.
Some retarded cucks will lie to you and say "no, the context totally changes anything", but the conversation ends right after that with Hulk going "Wow, Queen Yass Slay, I think your anger towards white males is great", and the entire conversation ends there, with Hulk getting blown the fuck out by Queen Yass Slay.
I think that was a good point to drop the book, because I've heard it's only gotten worse since then, and it wasn't very good to begin with.

Casuals and moviefags don't really understand him as evidenced by this thread.
When Hulk is written well he is completely outcast from the rest of Marvel society, he and Banner can't coexist and so neither of them can ever have peace or stability. You sure wouldn't see a proper Hulk on the Avengers, the idea is retarded.

Edward Norton was a better Bruce Banner than Ruffalo

Ruffalo can't carry a movie on his own

That was a good point for a thin skinned faggot who didn’t even read the issue and just saw the page posted here on a thread here to drop he book, jawbreakers might be more your speed.

Hey what about his wins? One-shot Loki in Avengers who didn't get up after that, Killed Hela's big wolf, took down those big chitauri beasts solo

This faggot is unable to speak without buzzwords

Eh, "good" might be a bit of a stretch, but I definitely agree that he was much better before he got caught up in nuMarvel's "Great Replacement", and before being included in the abortion that is Champions.

Immortal hulk is LITERALLY the best Marvel book right now, you faggot.

>Immortal hulk is LITERALLY the best Marvel book right now, you faggot.
By "now", are we talking about having been published in the last few months?
Because that would definitely be their Darth Vader comic.
Immortal Cuck is tied for last place with literally everything else Marvel shits out.
Except possibly Conan, but I need to catch up on the last two issues to see if Marvel ruined that character as well.

Quit being a (You) thirsty faggot. Dance for me monkey. Earn it.

Ultimate Hulk was a great villain

They must have upgraded this bots programming; he didn't respond with "you don't read comics", "casual", or "outragefag", as if anyone is even capable of getting outraged at nuMarvel's flood of SJW shit anymore.

Have another. What else you got for me, whore?

(You)

Hes unironically at the point where hes so strong, that when the question comes up of, "Why doesnt Hulk just deal with it?" they have to make an express point that Hulk gets fucking murdered, or stabbed, or gets his arms ripped off, or something so he can't help for the rest of the run.
It's fucking annoying and you can see it coming from a mile away
>Big bad is talking shit
>"LMAO HULK"
>Big bad gets his ass kicked
>Grabs hulks arm
>Rips it off and throws it at them
>Hulk dies and big bad looks even BIGGER AND BADDER

Do you have a quota on how many buzzwords you have to use in a post or something? I’m surprised that you didn’t a few ‘cucks’ in there for good measure, here’s your (You).

Attached: 03DA6F03-E251-43B3-8AB1-324A688F861B.jpg (500x371, 17K)

Well, I got this edit someone else made.
It's literally all it would have taken to fix the context of this entire conservation, because instead of doing mental gymnastics in a futile attempt to defending Ewing writing AIDS Hulk as a cuck, now she actually has a legitimate point that Hulk could believably get behind.

Attached: fixing numarvel.jpg (1987x3056, 2.23M)

Difficult to like a character whose status quo constantly get reset whenever a new writer comes a long.

Remember to have this page on hand whenever someone tries to bait.

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 011-006.jpg (1987x3056, 2.02M)

>character whos supposed to be strong
>make him a lankey boy
What the fuck happened to the hulk? I haven't read a hulk story in like 5 years

>instead of doing mental gymnastics in a futile attempt to defending Ewing writing
the irony here being you're such a brainlet you don't understand why the black chick is expressing the opinion she is in immortal. hint; having the Hulk say he liked where here opinions were coming from wasn't an endorsement from Ewing

And so her hypocrisy is revealed
Hulk is currently in Hell, and The One Below All is sapping all the Gamma Radiation in the area. He gets better

that sounds... fucking stupid

Absorbing Man became a Parasite and drained Hulk of all his energy because that is what Absorbing Man does now for whatever reason.

Well if you actually read the fucking book instead of shitposting without context, maybe you'd like it. If not, well then that's fine

because nobody like savage hulk

those who are not true hulk bros believe its either smart hulk or mute animal hulk or bust

Attached: tfw too intelligent for marlel.jpg (236x378, 47K)

>nobody

What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something?

Yes, like I said, AIDS Hulk, who previously barely tolerated her presence, allows himself to be blown the fuck out by her instead of either smashing her head in, or at least blow her the fuck out, tying into the theme and literal title of the series, being, "I'M LITERALLY IMMORTAL, THEY HAVE NO WAY TO KILL ME", but instead we get this "woke" bullshit to appeal to twitter trannies.

So then it’s right up your alley.

>And so her hypocrisy is revealed
Exactly. And later on she's forced to see first hand it's not easy being green, by the very incarnation she was so envious and hateful towards in the first place.

He got drained of a majority of his gamma energy during a fight with a possessed Absorbing Man. It makes more sense in context.

You really should catch up on the current run, it's good shit. Someone storytimed the first handful of issues earlier this week. Check it out.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 012-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.6M)

My 8 years old brother loves him what are you talking about?

>writer is a gigantic SJW
>donut steel OC character blows the fuck out of the main character with absolutely idiotic SJW talking points
>Hulk gets one line defending himself, before getting blown the fuck out again by absolutely idiotic SJW talking points
>"Uhh, you're not supposed to agree with her!"
Yeah, and I bet Stonetoss is actually a progressive liberal, and he didn't intend for you to agree with all the nazi and white nationalist self inserts that dab on the libcucks.

How can you shit on Immortal Hulk when this rad shit effectively has fixed Betty?

Attached: Betty Ross The Red Harpy.jpg (1987x3056, 2.12M)

He did blow her the fuck out, he just did it in a subtle way. Too subtle for most people to catch, apparently.

betty will forever be the worst love interest in capeshit history

Attached: NICE JOB IT ONLY TOOK YOU THIRTY YEARS.jpg (1000x1511, 270K)

Attached: mental_gymnastics.jpg (600x556, 46K)

Marvel does not have the ability to make Hulk and She-Hulk evolve
The stories of both are always variations of the same for decades
Look what a spectacular screenwriter can do with HULK
You're not see stories like that nowadays.

Attached: byrne.jpg (184x274, 18K)

Keep dancing, monkey

So the current Hulk isn't doing it for ya?

By having shit taste. Wait, I should rephrase that as per this post . By being a brainlet casual outragefag cuck who doesn’t read comics and cries about the SJWs at nuMarvel, and having shit taste.

I'm loving him now more than ever.

So reading comprehension is now mental gymnastics?

It's no mental gymnastics, it's what's on the fucking page. Here, I'll break it down for you:

She goes on a long diatribe about white privilege, the Hulk humors her and gives her a backhanded compliment about being angry, and gets her to admit her hypocrisy within one short sentence. Was that so hard to understand?

I hope you guys are realizing that he is just trolling outside of Yea Forums or maybe he is just straight up retarded.

The guy wants his (You)s, and apparently people are willing to give them to him.

also nobody focuses on the hulk rogues

talbot's been dead too long
bring him back as a rulk

Attached: Hulk258_03a.jpg (461x433, 148K)

>the Hulk humors her and gives her a backhanded compliment about being angry
He literally says her anger against... fucking what, "WHITE MEN" is justified, when he could have easily blown her the fuck out. It's also the exact same kind of thing Ewing believes, so I don't know who you're trying to fool here.

I know I should know better, but damn I'm sick of people taking that page out of context.

His younger brother might show up, since he did let himself get turned into a grey hulk for a while and Fortean is rounding up anything that's had gamma flowing through them.

Attached: Acotilletta2--Gamma_Corps.jpg (442x493, 66K)

But the context makes it even worse.

Agh, no. Let that guy and his whole family stay dead. You want to talk about one-note characters? That guy's it.

idgaf about gamma corps

Attached: Hulk_v2_038_07b.jpg (309x653, 98K)

Immortal Hulk?
No, such powerful characters as Hulk and She-Hulk could have adventures in various parts of the Galaxy
Imagine a story where the two learn and expand their powers, fight with characters stronger than Thanos
But they always get stuck on Earth with these old stories
You read these new issues and say
Enough ...

Attached: 236855a867ba546c138628caaa2a642a--memes-humor-semi-final.jpg (236x331, 17K)

Meh, I’d rather have Rock and Redeemer back or even Hammer and Anvil before Talbot.

Attached: 1E695053-64C7-445A-8C18-C7AF3D243C3F.jpg (509x758, 154K)

So you want Dragon Ball Z with Hulks?

That doesn't sound like it could survive beyond a miniseries without getting repetitive.

>Would hulk relate to two-face
Possibly, since they come from very similar backgrounds not just as character (Jekyll & Hyde parallels and all) but within their backstories and how they turned out because of them.

But I get the feeling Hulk would despise Two-Face for the fact that he had a better support network (with Bruce and Gordon and Gilda and all) and a rich, successfull life as a handsome D.A, and not only failed to keep his demons in check when the accident happened but is in some ways actively supporting them through compromises and his actions as a criminal.
Harvey, on the other hand, would probably see Hulk as a hypocritical gigantic manchild who keeps getting free passes for his destructive temper tantrums and gets to pose as a hero with the Avengers despite being far more destructive and unstable than he could ever be.

Attached: harvey_c&p.jpg (656x1023, 236K)

You know compared to the shit hulk and his multiple personalities has done.
Harvey seems more like a saint in comparison.

A huge part (arguably the most important part, really) of Two-Face's character that most writers miss is the fact that, unlike the majority of the Batman villains who've had terrible strokes of fate and became howling monsters of fantasy, Harvey refuses to go gently into madness. His two sides are constantly struggling each other to the point the coin is the only way he can function at all. The coin is the lifeline that keeps the monster in check by making things fair and square between them. It's a compromise of sorts.

So I imagine Harvey wouldn't take too kindly to seeing this so-called hero who endured similar circumstances to his, and not only has a far more monstrous and destructive side, but gets to be a hero by letting it have free reign constantly, while he fights tooth and nail to keep his in check and is still an ostracized criminal.
Of course the situation isn't that simple for either of them but that's how I imagine it going on their hands.

Man, now I want to write a Batman/Hulk crossover just to pit these two against each other. Throw Solomon Grundy in for an additional Hyde parallel (and so Harvey can have a slight chance against Hulk) and I'd say there's a solid story here.

Attached: RCO021_1464689119.jpg (1024x1536, 470K)

All I want is a solo hulk movie where he fights the leader and robots.....

Attached: RCO022_w_1464689119.jpg (1004x1600, 460K)

I disagree with hulkbuster. That was the fucking biggest iron man wank.

Grundy is immortal too! Also, If I'm not mistaken, in the Starman books it was explained that when Grundy dies, another Grundy will pop out of the swamp, with a new personality!

That's why some Grundies are dumb as a rock, some Grundies are kind and why some Grundies are Cunningly Evil.
Pretty funny if he fought the Immortal Hulk, huh?

Bigfoot?
Because he looks lame

>shills unironically defending Immortal Cuck
Learn gow to take a loss. Tvis shit is cringe and embarrassing. You may as well be defending West Coast Avengers at this point.

I know, I'm treating him like the whore he is. He has to work for my (You)s

Dumb anime faggot

This, unironically.
I say unironically, because the exact same marvelcucks unironically defend West Coast Avengers.

i had to google rock and redeemer because theyre literal whos like the gamma corps and hammer and anvil aren't even good in their debut issue with crackerjack

acceptable hulk rogues are
leader (the very most important one)
ross (extremely important and i also like rulk)
abomination
wendigo
zzaxx
u-foes
absorbing man
doc samson sparingly
you could list tyrannus but he's pretty much always boring

to be honest this is it pretty much but they're fun when they're used instead of just having hulk wander around pounding everyone else's baddies/general marvel u baddies

thats what most hulkfags are who only see him as the strongest one around

He's called absorbing man for a reason

So...
Between this thread and the Immortal Hulk thread,
There are over 560 posts on Yea Forums, right now, at this very moment concerning the Hulk.
Guess you boys need to cry some more.
Feel the rage.

Hey, it worked with Punisher Max :^)

Wasn't that a decade ago?
NuMarvel would never publish something that WHITE and MALE, unless they turned them gay or into a nazi or something.

I mean the run is still good. If you don't like the characters being run into the ground you shouldn't be reading capeshit, period. just like me

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1811, 622K)