I dont want to see this in theaters because some geek will be inspired to shoot up the theater

I dont want to see this in theaters because some geek will be inspired to shoot up the theater.

Attached: 2CECC924-E9AB-44F0-A504-F96C49E457AC.jpg (768x432, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's how I feel about most DCEU films

Its just Batcucks

>not wanting to get shot
Pussy

You gotta start with .22s and work your way up for bullet resistance and eventual immunity. Then you can watch whatever film you want without fear.

The perils of living in Clapistan

man i wish we had gun freedom in my country so I can shoot my wagecage and myself

This is America.

It's your own damn fault if you're not packing.

Attached: __marie_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_omachi_slabco__645fbecb26d97b05f80b535472a29275.jpg (940x900, 239K)

Mass shootings are a thing everywhere these days.

Same here.

Shhh

Don't be racist. The guy that hijacked a bus of school children in Italy and tried to burn them all to death never happened. Just point and laugh at Americans.

Cringe.

To be fair that's a mass burning, not a mass shooting.

Watching a Joker movie and then dying sounds like the perfect evening.

kekekekekekekekek

Books are haram. School kids deserve it.

>Mass shooting
>Brings up attempt at burning
If Italy ahd guns laws like the US those kids would be dead. The fact that he had to cook up that retarded scheme saved them.

>do study on gun violence
>discover America has lower rates of violence than Europe
>lie out your ass about results
>"be American, get shot LOL"

Anybody else remembers that period after The Dark Knight where you had people unironically acting like The Joker was right or had a point, and that led to all sorts of terrible memes and cosplays and eventually that shooting?
Because I get the feeling we are about to relive that except worse.

I wish gang weed memes weren't dead because if there's ever been a time to take the piss on Joker and his fans, this would be it

Really user? Something worse than...
>MELVIN MELVIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER

>after The Dark Knight where you had people unironically acting like The Joker was right or had a poin
holy shit
those faggots made me want to hate joker
but co and v jokers are more based than those little edgy shits

>make stuff up on internet and provide no proof
>profit

>No proof.

The US generally has a lower level of violent crime with most shootings occurring in a very limited geographical area which has no real connection to population density (aside from being within urban areas, but there are others with much lower ones) and restrictions on firearms.

Europe=/=country

i stopped going to the movies since 2016

trumps america is just not safe,is better to wait for the blue ray

Europe, or rather, the European Union, is analogous to America, which is a collection of United States.

>EU
>not a country
Give it another couple of decades, lmao

>if you cherrypick, then...
If you exclude the most violent places in Europe, it's also not as violent as it seems.

Attached: 1524771772086.jpg (763x893, 84K)

Just bring a gun yourself OP

If everyone in cinemas had a gun they could stop these shootings

>people unironicaly thought that joker was right
Its like these fags have never even studied philosophical nihilism

Not since 2008 here.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>philosophical
too bad april fool's over and trash doesn't works no more

>nihilism
15yo edgelords and Ricks incoming

Is the trailer out get?

Not true statistically. You can claim it's urban vs rural, but it's the same way in other countries. They're not all urban or all rural.

The per 100K rate of violent crime (intentional homicide, rape, robbery, and assault) in the US is usually twice and often three times as high as it is in EU member nations for example:

US = 386 per 100k

austria - 118

scotland - 198

germany - 162

austria - 117

Now you can cry and say it's all 'de moozlems' or going unreported, but figures are what they are. I didn't include the UK statistic because they don't tally assault the same way, but based on their other numbers, they were slightly under Scotland on average.

I'm an American, but don't bullshit anybody about us being safer. It's just not.

Don't ask me why I posted Austria twice or got different numbers. It's late, and I can't math, or remember my computer has a calculator.

incels have their Black Panther

in fact I think this is how Louis CK is going to go out

To be fair I had acne at the time and it was literally just a cover to fuck my face up trying to get rid of it surgically.

Bull-fuckin-shit
Criminology is my field and your country is a disgrace on that front.

Looks like he could've done some actual damage if he had guns

>do study on gun violence
where? on NRAInfoWarsFoxNewsStormfront.com?

You just be that geek, then you have nothing to fear.

Actually, imagine two guys, separately, planning to shoot up the theater in the same session. And then it comes to it, they start arguing to see who gets to do it and who has to go buy a different ticket to shoot up the theater later. I think this could be a good short film.

>Looks like he could've done some actual damage if he had guns
this is true.
whenever there's a mass shooting in america, we see a bunch of stories about people driving trucks into crowds or checkpoints, like the right-wing press is all "eh? look, not just guns! also, IMMIGRANTS wharrgarbl"

it was especially disgusting in 2017 when multiple states were trying to legalize vehicular manslaughter against protesters.

Good, now we need that geek to livestream it to actively show that society needs to rise up.

>don't expect it to be "gamers rise up" and "it's a clown world" type of movie because it's just Yea Forums phantasmagories
>watch trailer
>it's literally that

>discover America has lower rates of violence than Europe

Source? Aside from your ass, I mean.

>legalize vehicular manslaughter against protesters
holy fucking based and redpilled.

Fucking idiot. Society needs to go DOWN, gamers need to rise UP, get it right idiot.

America has not been safe since the KKK indorsed rapist Bill Clinton took office.

The other thread was right I get "Taxi Driver" vibes from the trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc

At least the casualty count will be minimal.

>legalize vehicular manslaughter against protesters
source

I have this same fear everytime I got to the theater. I sit there and immediately start thinking "what if someone starts shooting everybody?"
the crazy thing is I'm not american, I'm from panama

Why don't mods ban this shit? This is clearly not a discussion about the movie but blatant bait. Fuck's sake guys, do your jobs

this
also all the threads that belong in Yea Forums