So. I'm collaborating on a short animated cartoon based on the alt-right...

So. I'm collaborating on a short animated cartoon based on the alt-right, and I need to know if I can portray real-life figures such as Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, Ramzpaul and JF Gariepy without running into legal problems (such as defamation). Should I just make up characters based on these people and give them different names? I would prefer to use real people.

Attached: 220px-Richard_b_spencer_cropped_retouched.jpg (220x295, 22K)

Its possible, but as public figures most things should be fair game in terms of comedic portrayal. Also don't kid yourself the court would be stacked against them if they made a suit against you and of the people you listed Richard is the only one who is the kind of guy who MAYBE would take it personally.

Good to hear. We're going to do something pretty scathing, but I agree that the courts aren't going to be very sympathetic to these weirdos anyway.

I think it's covered under federal parody law. I deeply hate these psychos, and encourage you too use the time and money saving animation techniques of Hanna-Barbera. Which include;
>lower frame rate - about 16fps
>limited animation - animate only what moved. Animate the mouths in limited positions
>Simple character designs - the reason Huckleberry Hound and friends wear ties is to make a clear break at the neck, making head turns a smaller prospect, without turning the body, just reusing a cell for longer. Colors are solid primaries. No shading, gradients, shadows, etc.
>continous pan - the repeating background for 5 miles in a 14ft long room

Hanna-Barbera doesn't get enough love.

Attached: 2869045331_d5be96cb93.jpg (500x363, 166K)

How about you go kill yourself, tranny?

>I deeply hate these psychos
Why, because they dare to tell the truth and refuse to bow to your leftist groupthink?

I think it'd be best not to give these losers any attention at all. Either way, delete this thread before it gets any worse.

SHUT THE FUCK UP LIBTARD NIGGERES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give these faggots any more attention, they're enough of a pain here.

Your idea won't actually be that funny and will end up laughed at only in /pol/ webm threads, and for all the wrong reasons.

This should have been the first post.

No, they're psychos because they're willing to kill innocent to make their utopian pipedream a reality. It's worth noting that these guys aren't even conservatives; they're reactionaries at best and revolutionaries at worst. They're harboring a movement that's quickly turning violent and accelerationist as a result of blackpilling, mostly due to the fact that their goals (a white ethnostate) are completely unachievable under the current paradigm. That's how the synogogue and mosque shooters got their reasoning.

>>itt offended tourists puff up there chests and do there age old tradition of screaming buzzwords at anyone who dares mock "there team"

Retard

great rebuttal

/pol/?

who are you doing it for, what's the target audience and how much are you in charge?

talk to your co-workers, chances are they'll want to use furries in nazi costumes with generic names instead so they "won't advertise hate speech".

Isn't it always?

Yikes.

Maybe you could do one for Antifa and their supporters after you finish this one

the Alt-right/fascists have always been violent. Whether it's killing doctors, lynching minorities, voting for and enforcing christian-sharia laws, running peopleover with cars, or mass shootings.
Their dream will never be a reality because they're fringe lunatics with no lives or goals. They don't know what they actually want other than to stroke their own egos. For them, being born unto a certain skin tone is their only acheivement.
Politically, there are no solid goals or future plans, other than to be cunts.
The best they can do on Yea Forums is to call people names.

Antifa is a nonentity, they're not taken seriously by anyone and aren't worth worrying about. Plus firebombing cars and general hooligan tactics isn't the same as committing mass shootings against minorities.

Oh well if it's about groups that commit murder you could do one on Islam instead

user, if they can make cartoons about dictators and presidents then some yahoos on the internet really isnt some un-parody-able sacred cows

>muh double standards
Listen, on the extremely unlikely chance you're not arguing in bad faith, nobody is trying to vindicate Islamic terrorist attacks except for maybe the lunatics committing terrorist attacks against innocent Muslims. One act of lunacy doesn't justify another.

Uhuh. Nice to see you don't actually know anything, like the huge wave of Left wing terrorism throughout Europe during the Cold War with direct links to Antifa.

Also the NZ Shooter wasn't alt right either according to his manifesto.

>That doesn't count because I say so
lol

So, will there be a joke about how one of them is making a video about how there is a white genocide because he saw an old black lady sitting at the front of a bus?

user, if you wanna get under the skin of these people and their supporters, you need a very specific and tailored approach. their followings are eternally thirsty for any drama ad are prone to just turning on each other for just the pettiest things.

but guessing from your statements and replies, im thinking its just gonna be another "right wing man bad" in which case, youll only ending preaching to people who already agree with you

Just saying you're already doing a video on violent nutty conservatives and Islam seems like the next logical step for you.

but user, islam isnt conservative!!

I literally just explained why they don't count; they're petty hooligans who block traffic and cause property damage at worst and can easily be contained by police. As apposed to fucking mass murderers.

What's the point? Going after people the vast majority of people already dislike and have already said what you're going to say? Seems like a waste of time but he it's your project.

True.
Why are people so crazy these days.
What pushes people to the edges of the extreme its crazy that only a fee years ago we didn’t have these guys running around.
Two of my highschool friends are (ironic) nazis and the rests are (unironically) the opposite.
For me its fun to joke about stuff, nothing is really sacred at this point (I don’t care about racist words anyway because I’m not white nor black nor mutt) but to go the extra mile is just insane.

Attached: 87478.png (420x420, 282K)

how bout you collab with freedomtoons

You... You know that that is a religion right? Almost all religions have bad eggs. Christians aren't all molesting priests.

Also this.
Why do autists online need to record other autists online its not helping anyone. FUCK! Why do they need to do that? To rile up a cause? To virtue signal? What point do you need to make to warrant these things??? You’re fighting invisible online enemies!

>You know that that is a religion right?

So's Scientology, what's your point?

The alt right doesn't exist and those men are charlatans.

ORANGE MAN BAD TROLL THE RIGHTIES EPIC STYLE

yawn.

>bad eggs
Their prophet was a genocidal child rapist.

It's just a little broad as far as "groups that commit murder" You're talking about 1/4th of people not a small group who's paniking over thier way of life slowly coming to an end.

i have to give it to this user, jesus at worst was a deluded hippie

muhammed is basically a raider who attacked cities and tribes until they converted. and yes, it is expected for followers do imitate him

I'd love to see a leftist Murdoch Murdoch. Something that is simultaneously funny, heartfelt and with bits of truth/messeges in the comedy.

The left can't meme though.

Cuntservative, go back to your hole in the dirt

Wow, want to cool it with the Islamophobia there?

murdoch

man.. so many layers pretending to be retarded that they essentially are retarded

Yes. If you pick a group that is literally 1/4 of all people, any group, there will be terrible examples. The terrible examples are not representitive of the whole. That's what the expression "Bad egg" means.

That's not a defense, all you've said is what a massive problem it is.

>The terrible examples are not representitive of the whole

user, the biggest terrible example is somebody they consider perfect. Without flaws. Cannot be wrong. The fact that you are not deeply concerned about this is troubling.

>It is a people pretend far-right extremists invented political violence episode.
Not only was fascist violence inspired by leftist literature on the topic, but political violence has always been a thing.

So basically you've just said you are concerned with a handful of people within a small group of people that commit murder, but not a vast number of people with an extremely larger number of people that commit murder?

no one in the real cultural sphere has any idea who those idiots are

they are carefully liars, whose purpose is to make sure that any form of anonymous internet political power is forever associated with mouth-frothing, gay, racist Israeli citizens with visibly bizarre haircuts

like the incel meme, they are simply a strategy to subvert your own personal influence and should be instantly placed in the garbage can, along with OP himself

What? You can't possibly be that dumb. Making the subject so large means that all objectivity is lost.

If I was going to say that White Nationalist groups are a danger, that is a provably true statement; the amount of WN terrorsit attacks have been on the rise.
If I was to extend that to say all White People are a problem, I'm condemning a whole lot of white people that aren't problematic.

You can say that Radical Islam is a group that is a problem, extending that to all Islam is making a vast generalization.

Men are a problem because they are a group of people who commit murders. See how the problem being catorgorized

If 1/4th of the world was committing murder, You'd have heard about it, dumbass. We'd run out of people.

Never said it was 1/4th, just a considerably larger number. Which again, doesn't seem to bother you all that much. Which is strange considering you seem very concerned with people being killed.

Islam is a terrorist ideology, not a race, you fucking retard, therefore your example doesnt work at all.

>White
Skin colour
>Men
Sex
>Islam
System of beliefs people choose to follow

One of these things is not like the other.

>If I was going to say that White Nationalist groups are a danger, that is a provably true statement

And if I was going to say that Islamic groups are a danger, that would also be provably true

The difference is that Islam is fundamentally on a theological basis much more demanding than practically any form of Christianity and claims that not only are they correct but they've got THE word of God, perfect and written down, and diverging from it is wrong. It's almost inherently unreformable due to a lack of established 'churches' (for lack of a better word, you learn Islamic theology from a madrassa which lack the theological confederation and organisation of your conventional Western theological college), and lacks a lot of the elements which helped to make Christianity act as the basis of Liberalism

For example, within Christianity it is perfectly reasonable to argue theologically that, say, homosexuality is fine and acceptable, mostly due to the New Covenant which allows you to ignore almost all of the Old Testament.

In Islam? Nope. It's not allowed as it's been written down in the Qu'ran that it's not allowed. Now of course there's smaller sects which are more liberal and individual faith is always somethingt but for the overwhelming majority of the Islamic world and the population of Muslims, they are largely in support of it. A more liberal Muslim generally will feel that it should be banned but you shouldn't be killed for it for the most part.

False equivalence. The proper comparison to "all white people" would be "all arabic people". Whiteness is genetic, like height or eye color. You are born with it and it can not be taken away from you. Islam is an ideology something you can choose to believe in or not.

If you were intellectually honest you would see that islam is an arabic nationalist ideology, much like how White Nationalism attempts to be a white nationalist ideology. It defines the identity of a group of people, generally tied to one race at the expense of outsiders.

Radical islamic terrorists and their sympathizers are the same as radical white SUPREMACISTS, not nationalists. They both take their ideology to the extreme with acts of violence.

So pick one, either condemn Islam and White Nationalism or don't. Most people condemn radical supremacists, in both ideologies.