Shows that need to come back

And not this bullshit reimagined, reanimated, redesigned, none of that shit.

Attached: file.png (1200x722, 360K)

The DCAU has the deepest lore of every animated franchise ever made, peaking with JLU
They have tons of content from the comics they can adapt, lots of characters to use, they have one of the most creative writing teams to ever work on cartoons
So naturally, everyone as excited when it was announced that Bruce Timm would bring back the same style'of the DCAU and make a movie set in the continuity
But...WHAT does Bruce Timm DO ? ...

....he makes harley fart in the batmobile

>And not this bullshit reimagined, reanimated, redesigned, none of that shit.
If it's brought back that's what it's gonna be like dumbass. You expect the show to be the exact same after 20+ years?
Just don't bring it back at all, let sleeping dogs lie.

>harley farting
I loved that scene. It was hot

I'm talking about shows that get past 2 or 3 seasons. I believe Static didn't get that many

samurai jack season 5

thread is officially over.

An even darker season 2 that leads back into Legacy

>CLU arrives in Argon
>The Uprising is really starting to get into gear
>Tron and Beck are mowing through blackguards and leading the underground
>CLU gives Tessler one final chance to bring order to Argon
>Tessler derezzes more and more Uprising programs, but can't find the Renegade
>Gets executed by CLU for failure
>Paige gets his job, increasing rivalry with increasingly deranged Pavel
>Side arc where Cyrus returns, does some existential stuff, but gets caught by CLU
>Gets derezzed by CLU, who doesn't give a fuck about his philosophy
>Midseason finale is Tron and Beck vs CLU and Dyson
>Tron sacrifices self to let Beck escape
>Tron murders Dyson in the process, but gets repurposed by Clu into Rinzler
>Beck and resistance find contingency plan that Tron left behind
>Get to Central I/O hub to contact the Users
>The entire Uprising, which is getting slaughtered in the streets, goes for a mad dash to the finish to send the message
>Secondary plot is Paige having doubts about Clu
>Culminates in Paige derezzing crazy Pavel, and flipping side's
>Finale is the last members of the Uprising getting to the I/O hub (maybe with a Zuse cameo)
>Everyone's getting derezzed
>Mara gets derezzed
>Zed gets derezzed
>Rinzler is sawing his way through the last of the Argon crew
>Beck stays back to hold him off
>Sends Paige to send the message to the Users
>Beck gets maimed, Rinzler hesitates, and doesn't finish it, lets Beck buy time
>Paige gets the page out, sends Tron's final message to his User, Alan Bradley's pager
>Paige gets derezzed
>Beck and Paige are surrounded, captured
>Last scene is punished Beck in the Games, getting pummeled by Rinzler
>sees Flynn's Arcade light up in the distance

Attached: tron__uprising_1.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

Why am I not surprised to see that a brapfag is also too fucking stupid and/or lazy to use their internet to see that Static Shock had 4 seasons?

I have all the seasons, I know there is. I'm saying I wish it had more. It could had easily gone for at least 6 season+

Dundundundunduhhhhhhh!

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_10_15_at_5.48.17_PM.0.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

Spawn

Fuck no. It ended perfectly on its own and had an amazing movie that closed its legacy, even if they tacked on some hidden bullshit episode in an another cartoon. Let it stay unsullied. The comics already harmed it to hell and back and i don't wanna see the creators of Terry be forced to kill him and have future Tim be the new Batman Beyond. Batman Beyond was a product of its time and it's fine to be that way. it just proves that no matter how good or bad a deacade can be, timeless products with quality can come out of it.

It started off mediocre, but it improved significantly towards the end. I would've loved to see where they took the Outsiders.

Attached: p9179182_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 236K)

This and GL:TAS

There are two major complaints I hear about the series: 1. not having the iconic Batman rogues, and 2. using the new characters as a replacement for these villains. They turned Magpie into Catwoman, Pyg and Toad into Poison Ivy, Anarky into Joker, etc.

>They turned Magpie into Catwoman, Pyg and Toad into Poison Ivy, Anarky into Joker, etc.

The Anarky one is the only one valid, but those come from people with pretty superficial understandings of those characters, especially with Mapgie and how her whole arc in the series turned out.

I just want rest of the season. Then I can die in peace.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I want my childhood back. I feel like we need Sym-Bionic Titan, Spectacular Spiderman, Generator Rex, Detentionaire, and Kaijudo back

Attached: YIFF_IN_HELL.jpg (254x247, 23K)

80s Synthwave Batman needs to happen. Pretty weird they didn't jump on the bandwagon yet.

Code Lyoko
Not that live action fanfiction

But why?

None of that "I want more" bullshit. Explain what exactly would be the benefit of a return. Were there plotlines ignored? Themes to explore? Is it relevant? etc.

There needs to be a bigger reason than wanting a nostalgia blanket.

Attached: batthink.jpg (350x439, 32K)

I just want to see how it was going to end!

Attached: MV5BMWZmYTI4MDctMzU4OC00ODJmLTkwMTgtYjRmMDRkMzc3NWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1455x2220, 917K)

soon you'll get a calarts reboot, it's ok user

I fully fucking agree on sym bionic titan and spectacular spiderman, but Kaijudo and Detentionaire were bland as fuck to me.

>Max being changed into some diverse PoC pink-haired dyke
No thanks

>And not this bullshit reimagined, reanimated, redesigned, none of that shit.

Reading comprehension problems?

Thats not what you said or implied at all. In fact you said it didnt get past 2 or 3. Are you this fucking retarded you cant keep up with your own posts?

Attached: TTG.jpg (342x720, 42K)

>samurai jack season 5
>And not this bullshit...redesigned, none of that shit.
A shit taste brainlet liking SJ5, of course!

>Just don't bring it back at all, let sleeping dogs lie.
Based and redpilled

Another season of X-Men Evolution would be cool

This, desu.

>not TT vs TTG