youtu.be/zfN3etw7uyY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
youtu.be/5I1v7aXYitI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Telling South Park what to do

Only one person has succeeded at that.

Attached: 200px-South_park_muhammad.jpg (200x192, 7K)

Matt and Trey were more redpilled back then. They would probably still make it today, if they weren't shitting up the show with Trump jokes.

one cares about SP tho
they are been "breaking boundaries" for so long that no one cares to look at it

that can absolutely be made. Only topic that has become off limits is referencing Muhammad the Prophet. Basically any topic that will motivate at least one person to attempt car bombings directed at the producers.

you have to go back

MJ special

Trump jokes are the funniest thing to happen to the show though. They're hilarious and they trigger the fuck out of incels

>when even sesame street can make a fucking trump joke but you can't handle it.

>Episodes that should be made especially today

Attached: bill.jpg (960x1440, 555K)

as someone who doesn't even like trump, piss off. trump jokes were an absolute fucking cancer for comedy all through 2016-2018. just the same five fucking jokes recycled over and over again by hacks for easy laughs from normies and butthurt democrats. trey and matt didn't want to acknowledge trump even as far back as the preliminaries but were pretty much obligated to because of just how much he was dominating the news cycle. season 20 was utterly fucked by it's plotline revolving around the 2016 election and any plotline involving garrison in season 21 was painfully unfunny to watch. thank god they just took him off the show ever since

youtu.be/_Egb4paCoPM

Season 22 generally avoided doing trump/garrison stuff.

I think it's also a matter of the creators having had their political beliefs change overtime.
They used to believe climate change was a hoax back in the season 5 days.

triggered incel detected. trump jokes will never get old!

>sesame street
Hm?

Calm down user. All that salt can't be good for your health.

donald grump Oscars asshole landlord 1988.

Attached: Grump_tower.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

little bill was associated with cosby? I didn't know that, I only saw this show when I was really young
>little bill
>bill cosby
oh...

Trump has been pretty bad for comedy.

No they aren't funny. Trump jokes are played out because everyone made of fun Trump years before he became President. It's boring. It's actually more funny to see leftists bash liberals and centrists for shit like RussiaGate. I'm 100% confident both Matt and Trey bought the RussiaGate hoax. They need to go away. They aren't funny anymore.

Late night shows are at an all time high

You alt right shitters just need to learn how to take a joke.

Triggered as fuck

>alt right
Yeah no you dumbass neolibtard. And no, shit like SP or Bill Maher aren't funny.

You guys have at most 10 years until we're powerful enough to start executing you for tormenting trans people, you know?

It figures that you guys will shout yourselves hoarse repping free speech but the moment anyone offends the dear leader by making fun of him you have to go on the defensive. Worthless hypocrites, the lot of you. What happened to "facts over your feelings?" Or "the es-jay-dubyas are trying to take my free expression away?"

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

>these people deserve too not have a job anymore because they made fun of people i like despite years showing they don't give a fuck and will make fun of everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

As it turns out, these election tourist dipshits aren't aware that Donny was notorious as a hack businessman and a conman long before he got into politics, probably because they weren't alive yet. His shitty real-estate practices and scams where he fleeced people out of their money (remember Trump universities, anyone?) garnered him tons of notoriety, which is part of why people were wary of him running for a political office: because he's openly lied and reneged on his promises more than once already.

>be called out for being triggered
>get triggered even more
Funny how that works.

Was it common for cartoons back then to dump all over him? I could of sworn I remembered duck tales putting him in one of the episodes too. He was a pig or something.

>People thinking the president or any president matters
yes, blame the puppets, play the game you cattle

Attached: 1533271893371.gif (174x188, 1.03M)

>"Yeah, these jokes that have been recycled for 3+ years are kinda stale"
>"lol you TRIGGERED, mr. alt-right?"
Christ, the faggotry on this board. Listen. Trump jokes, just like your buzzwords, are worn-out, annoying, and fucking cringey. I don't even like Trump. I can GET BEHIND some Trump-bashing. But christ do you really think the same oompa-loompa-line is funny in 2019? Maybe we'll start taking the jokes when you start writing them better

Trump was a pretty huge joke in the 80's so yeah, it wasn't uncommon to see a Trump parody. Still, he was more well-known to New Yorkers than anyone else at the time. It got more common after the Apprentice.

Incidentally, there's been more than one "Donald Grump" on Sesame Street.

Attached: donald grump.png (1166x600, 710K)

Havent watch South Park in a year or two but they had the tranny Jenner as a grotesque murderer freak so I dont think it's that likely

The correctest take in thread. Trump has been all but indistinguishable from Obama, who was all but indistinguishable from Bush Jr, who was all but indistinguishable from Clinton, and so on right back somewhere around Reagon-Lyndon Johnson. Mass democracy does not work. It changes figureheads, not policy.

Yea Forums = /pol/ on $oy

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO

Even SJW trannys don't care for Caitlin Jenner. Easy target.

What are you gonna do? Turn my penis inside out and then have me commit soduku?

Attached: 1552645131790.jpg (220x229, 8K)

this

Can't believe there's still so many people that couldn't get over Trump presidency! Must suck to be american nowdays.

He's going to win in 2020, your liberal hero AOC is too dumb to save you.

Rep. tend not to let other people get shit done if it it doesn't fall in line with their psychotic doctrine. Doesn't help they're the ones who start all the wars, which last into future terms. So it's not hard to see why the parties can seem similar. At least Dem. let you do things even if it's just to passive aggresively take the high road, like that fucking disaster funding.
Honestly, we wouldn't even have this SJW shit if they weren't so stubborn. But no, now it's all built up over the decades and EVERYONE is nuts now.

Everytime I see that abbreviation I think "Avocado and Cucumber" like the sushi roll.

It's not like other presidents haven't been ridiculed and made fun by pop culture. It happens to every president. This is a thing that happens to EVERY president.

>inb4 Obama didnt get made fun off like Trump does.

That's not because some secret agenda, but rather because Obama's administration was fucking boring.

Hard to make fun of a president that barely had a personality. The likes of Bush, Clinton and mow Trump are way more overt to comedy comes easier.

Trump is a faggot and so are you

I agree. He is gonna win 2020. But that's mostly because Americans are lazy assholes that can't give zero shits unless something affects them DIRECTLY.

>Season 22 generally avoided doing trump/garrison stuff.

They literally showed Garrison/Trump in handcuffs because "lol Russian collusion is totally gonna get Trump impeached we just know it!" Trey and Matt sold out to their liberal Hollywood overlords a long time ago.

Southpark just isn't as funny. It doesn't have much to do with trump.

They spelled it out when Carman came up with an asinine plan to get rid of PC principal and the writer's voice of reason said 'this is dumb, don't you see, being offensive is bad!?'

You sound like /pol/ talking about blacks

Are you joking? The only reason they can't make this episode now is because they already made it. Matt and Trey wish they could poke more sensitive topics to get you fags to rumor mill about their dying show.

I will never cease to be amazed by just how mad Trump supporters get whenever Matt and Trey make fun if him.

>orange man bad
[Clap now]

No collusion
No obstruction
Two genders
Two scoops
Two terms

>No obstruction
>Two terms

At least you got the other three right.

Wow someone's really butt hurt that all the propaganda they've been told for two years turned out to be complete garbage

Incel is the leftist version of Cuck and Libtard. Prove me wrong

The guy may have not colluded with Russia but I heavily doubt he's off the hook with obstruction, and there is evidence of him doing it. The Muller Report did not exonerated him for that.

Also the dems would have to fuck up even more for Trump to gain a second term, he lost the popular vote in the last election ffs and got lucky, now he's even more unpopular since the election

You are entirely the reason they kept him out of the season. One tiny scene and you infer 1000 different things about it.

Ah the hypocrisy of Americans. Where anything that insults or criticises supreme leader Trump is simply propaganda

>off the hook with obstruction
Name one way he obstructed justice, him firing Comey was completely in his rights as president.
>Where anything that insults or criticises supreme leader Trump is simply propaganda
No, pushing a narrative with no substantial evidence for two years as fact all for it to come out as false is by definition propaganda.

>Also the dems would have to fuck up even more
They already did by not getting rid of the sjw element after the 2016 election.

The "SJW element" won them the House by the largest margin of Democratic gains since Nixon. You're just talking in terms of what you wish was true, not reality.

>Name one way he obstructed justice, him firing Comey was completely in his rights as president.
"In his rights" is not relevant, what's relevant is if he did it with the purpose of impeding an investigation, which he admitted to openly by saying he fired Cohen to end the "Russia thing".

yikes

Attached: Blank+_202e672878ac585c3e1717d9968678c1.jpg (326x239, 28K)

This!

The house win was only due to California, a progressive shithole. The sjw element is already hampering your side with what is happening to old uncle Joe Biden. But you know what? Don't even bother listening to anything I say. Go on and continue with the identity politics, the progressive stack, and the other bullshit that the worthless university degree brainwashed into you. That'll play well in the battleground states.

Exactly. The liberals in the U.S. are going farther left the more trump stays in office.

>In his rights" is not relevant,
Yes it is, if you have a problem with the lawfully given powers of the presidency then campaign to have them removed, but given how Congress is they'll just push more of their responsibilities off on to the presidency or the supreme Court.

I love how all one has to do is say Trump and he can get replies over and over again

Attached: E75ED047-0DF3-4DB1-971C-F8F6F9BFE5CA.png (310x412, 190K)

i might be remembering wrong because i haven't seen it in 20 years or however long ago it was, but wasn't he in the intro or in promos or something?

>this
It's a low hanging fruit

Just wait till 2020. This whole site will impload on itself

Im voting red in a blue state in 2020 senpai

this site should have died mid to late 2000s. it was a mistake letting it live this long.

Until he stops being so laughably retarded people will keep laughing at him. We're talking about a grown man with the inability to admit to himself that he's bald, an adult who likes to write his name on everything he owns, a literal billionaire with a 'woe is me' act, essentially an enormous faggot. Everything about him is stupid, and instead of doing anything to unite Americans as the president he does stupid shit with our money and takes even more from working Americans. Then faggots like pic related come in fawning over someone who doesn't care about Americans or the country, his only concerns are regulations stopping corporations from printing money and the next election. Again the guy is a huge faggot, I imagine sitting down to have a beer he'd just talk about himself

Attached: shutterstock_1091847317.jpg (1000x563, 554K)

Still NO WALL

Attached: MadPepino.png (221x354, 69K)

You certainly seem mad.

The Department of Defense finally transferred $1billion to begin wall construction and the House can't do anything to stop it at this point. They'll keep transferring funds bit by bit until the whole thing goes up.

>Yes it is
It very much isn't when he's using "his rights" to commit a crime.

>The house win was only due to California
Do you legitimately have no idea what the House is? It doesn't have an electoral college. And California is the state with 3/4ths of all the new jobs Trump keeps bragging about Americans getting.

It's litterally being built right now, nibba Construction has been in the works for months, even.

In honor of the eventual space force, what should the basic enlisted rank be?

strawpoll.me/17740425

What crime? Building border fortifications is absolutely within the remit of the Commander in Chief's power. Congress has given the Pentagon hundreds of billions in discretionary spending which can be spent essentially however the military wants, and Trump is in command of the military.

>one guy says "Trump"
>entire fucking thread derails
Jesus christ you election tourists need to fuck off back to /pol/

Oh shit I thought you were talking about that. You genuinely think he colluded with Russia. Good lord.

Been here since Yea Forums was first created and never went on /pol/. I do agree however a lot of the newcomers should go there, even if the place isn't friendly to their particular brand of insanity.

Trump is threatening to shut down the border if Mexico doesn't do something to stop the caravans on Central Americans crossing it. And the only argument against shutting down the border that the Left can come up with is "what about the avocadoes!?" So we may not even need a wall if we just close off the fucking border; most illegals get into the country by hiding in trucks, not crossing deserts.

Wasn't Little Bill a character from Fat Albert?

Yeah because this wasn't a lame political outrage thread to begin with, right?

Attached: 1524767663395.png (700x1080, 1.34M)

Attached: 1524767727793.png (698x1080, 1.52M)

Attached: 1524767792117.png (701x1080, 1.64M)

Attached: 1524769415177.png (700x1080, 634K)

i don't entirely hate trump but even this is incredibly cringy.

>cringy
Cringe and bluepilled

Trumptards are literally the new bronies.

Attached: 1524768865930.png (698x1080, 1.63M)

It shouldn’t have been made in general. The episode was cringe back then, and it’s cringe now.

I didn’t know Texas counted as a Left State

The episode was right in every way, just because you can get surgery to make you look like something, it can never truly make you something that you aren't. It's a tough pill that every tranny needs to learn to swallow because they will be far happier if they can learn to accept themselves for who they were naturally born as and stop trying to be something they are not.

>used to know global warming was a scam
ftfy

>I didn’t know Texas counted as a Left State

it only BARELY went red during the 2016 election. The Democrats in Texas are pulling a California and bussing in a ton of immigrants to vote illegally.

Obama was even worse, since you weren't allowed to make fun of him. Comedy died in 2008.

This show was amazing , he made it after his son died

I remember when the Daily Show had to spend 4 years making fun of some Literal Who politician in Canada that was caught buying coke, all because they were forbidden from mocking the then-current liberal President.

SNL's excuse for never mocking him was "There's just nothing funny about him." Which of course we know is bullshit, but that's why they just ended up making a sketch about The Five on a weekly basis.

>What crime?
Obstruction of justice, keep up with the conversation, retard. Try clicking the numbers on the posts you're replying to. Idiot.

Because California is so red? You're so fucking retarded lmao.

The Bush years were way worse than any of this current shit for the purposes of comedy. Not only did you have every faggot under the sun making their own shitty variant "joke" about Bush being a dumbass but then on the flipside you had the Blue Collar assholes blowing up in popularity and shitting up standup and movies even more. Plus there were all the fucking shitty "parody" movies at that time and it was also when Judd Apatow's style of comedy movie caught on where instead of crafting a well thought out script you just have a bunch of dipshits riff about unrelated bullshit for two hours and call it a movie. Comedy has been dead for a long fucking time.

List the date, time, and action of the obstructed justice. Make a specific, legal accusation which would hold up in a court of law.

No? He was famous for being a personable billionaire and then wound up on tv.

Until the 90s it was.

Trump jokes are literally the same five or six things said over and over, even if they were the funniest jokes ever (which they weren't) they would have long become unfunny in repetition

They voted for Reagan. Cali being Forever Blue is a recent development.

to note, specifically due to the massive influx of hispanic migrants. California took in 20 million south american migrants 1970-2000 and each of them had many children who are now voting age

Man, i couldn't give any less shit that i give to your country, but that has nothing to do with free speech, he is not implying that the creator should be in jail or the goverment should make them change the jokes, if the show has free speech to make trump jokes the people have the free speech to say whatever they want about the show

Florida won't be the "swing state" for my longer and is going to go permanently left possibly as soon as 2020. All the illegal immigrants plus all the Blue State transplant retirees. And yes, Texas is getting a huge surge in illegal immigrant voters, mostly being coordinated by the mostly-left big cities like Austin to turn the whole state Blue for the foreseeable future. And since Texas has so many electorates, if they're rigged into being forever Democrat the same way California was, there'll pretty much be no mathematical way a Republican can ever be President again (which is funny, considering the House Dems are currently trying to amend the Constitution to eliminate the Electoral College).

Didn't help my retarded ass state also voted in an amendment to give convicts their right to vote back.

>All these replies actually defending South Park's awful Trump "jokes"

Attached: 1516238749263.jpg (640x426, 157K)

I don't get how BLM doesn't get offended at how they're made fun of or even compared to the Zombies in WWZ yet anyone calling Trump stupid is taking it too far.

Are you saying that being redpilled equals being stupid and ignorant?

>yet anyone calling Trump stupid is taking it too far.

Literally nobody said that. South Park's Trump jokes were shitty because they were written literally days before the episodes were meant to air, and thus ended up being low-quality and sloppily written.

>Literally nobody said that.
The entire complaint that user made was that They used to be redpilled, that has nothing to do with the quality of the writing but politics

Attached: 7m76nlj79p421.jpg (320x240, 40K)

>He was "personable"
The nineties were a time of potshots at celebrities and politics. There were a lot of real characters on TV and it was easy to mock them because they were non-human products, carefully curated to create an image. Trump is and was no different - he has a public persona he wants people to see of him.

Frankly I've come to believe that almost anyone who runs for political office has a pathological need to make up for some insecurity and seem more important than their mediocre minds should otherwise dictate. I mean if you follow Trump and Occasio-Cortez it's like we've entered an era where being a basic bitch on Twitter is the new norm for the dim-witted millionaires politicians trying to prove they aren't sad, stupid people.

This. Trump is a lolcow who once put 58 tweets in a day and a half, the shame in doing Trump jokes is that any daily or night show about current events is going to beat you to it and make it a tired subject. Only recently did Family Guy makes a Trump joke after they did a bit about "grab em by the pussy". South Park is more of a current events style show, so they make the most Trump joke despite being one of the least leftist.

Attached: 1554338508803.png (389x138, 13K)

What if they wanna be a tranny?

How is AOC as bad as Trump on twitter?

Attached: 1554020416911.png (797x456, 68K)

Why would you want to be mentally ill?

Nobody willingly calls themselves a cuck or libtard as a major identifier.

Evidence? Or is this another Jewish astroturfing conspiracy.

I didn't say they were equal. I said they both act like basic bitches on Twitter. She openly mocks people on a hair trigger through the site, and can otherwise just be rude. How hard is it to ask our public servants to act like our representatives instead of like four year-olds?

Do you know why the right wing uses AOC as their new punching bag? It's not because she's the looming threat of socialism, like they say. It's because she's a dumbass with no real plan and no cards up her sleeve, but she runs her mouth and has cultivated a following from doing it. All she needs is rope to hang herself, and every time she does something stupid they use that to rally the right wing base.

This is politics. I feel like being retarded on Twitter shouldn't be allowed.

It's not. Incel is an actual demographic and was used by incels. There also doesn't have to be anything wrong with being an incel and the word has taken to mean something other than it's original intention. It's like "bitch" or "bastard". If someone calls you these words, you don't retort with the fact that you clearly aren't a female dog and you were raised by both your parents.

>52%Trump
>43% Hillary

It was a near even split in Texas, which before now has been historically deep red. If you look at the map, the blue clusters are the big cities like Austin and Dallas. Bus in a few thousand more Mexicans to vote for dead guys in 2020 and the Dems will have those 36 electorates on lockdown.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (397x524, 73K)

He was on screen for half a fucking second, dude. It’s not that big of a deal.

Yeah, you're right. It shouldn't be that way, but that's part of what got Trump elected, so maybe people are more forgiving to bad twitter conduct. People thought the controversy would make Hillary a lock but it had the opposite effect.

Why is that stupid? If you have served your sentence you should regain your rights

Would you trust a thief to watch your house while your were out on vacation just because he served his time?

Nah, they use AOC because she is a stand-in for their “millennial menace.” They are pandering to the elderly by saying “Look, millennials are entitled. They just want your money. None of her policies won’t work. Don’t look into it though, trust us. BTW she hasn’t been a politician before so she has no experience and can’t do the job.” The average Fox viewers are literal Baby Boomers. You just have to convince them that they are being replaced and they go full defence mode.

Universal suffrage in general is stupid, and convicts certainly shouldn't get it back just for being in adult daycare for a few years.

They, hell most people honestly, only know of Trump from the Apprentice

Both millenials and boomers need to get gassed tbqh.
Only gen x and gem z deserve to live.

The DNC thought Trump would make Hillary a lock, but they forgot that Hillary is one of the least liked politicians in the country. They could have probably run anyone else and win. I don’t like trump, but I’m convinced that he could win again if the democrats don’t pick a popular candidate.

>The Mexicans
You know they're just a scapegoat for your base, right? They do pay taxes, they don't actually get to vote. The issues with illegal immigration have more to do with poverty and the formation of slums if you get too much of it at once, which is why mass caravans are a big deal because it's a big, expensive, logistical thing figuring out how to get thousands of people with no money their water, food, or care. There are reasons we have immigration controls and a process for assylum, but it's not what the rubes of your base are about.

The reason the Republicans pick on the Mexicans is because they have no voting power.

So if you want to ask yourself why are the Republicans losing ground in Texas, maybe start by asking what the Republican identity even is today. Because it looks like it's splintered and broken, with the guy at the top being a real conman motherfucker with a checkered past of corruption and twisted dealings.

What do you want to say, Republicans are pro business? Well guess what, the Democrats have been pro business for decades. There is no left wing in America. The Republicans don't believe in fiscal responsibility, they aren't going to save the farmers, they aren't going to create jobs.

The reason voting in the US has gotten this way is because all our politicians act in their own self-interest and try to maintain their money flows, which bars them from doing anything about the major issues facing the average American. Instead they make it about social issues, or about the Mexicans or any other thing that doesn't matter.

Historically Hispanics in California actually voted for Republicans, and had similar party splits to the white population of the US when taken as a whole. California passing Proposition 187 in 1994, which was later struck down in courts, pissed off the Hispanic population there so much that they went solid blue, and events there created a national trend. If you look at county by county voting in CA before 1994, even counties with large Hispanic populations typically voted Republican. Hell in the 1988 election the handful of counties that had majority Hispanic populations along the border were pretty damn red, and only barely went blue in 1992 due to Ross Perot splitting the Republican vote. See pic related for 1988.

Attached: California in the 1988 election.png (800x945, 109K)

Trump will win on this simple principle, life for the majority of Americans has gotten better under his administration.

Nothing else matters. The average Joe sees that things are going well despite everything they were told and will give Trump another go by a landslide, especially give the left have no real campaign to run on that isn't just plain insanity or anti Trump .

>Mexicans don't matter
Senpai, have you looked at the demographic projections?

But her policies actually never will get enacted because she has no roadmap. I mean, let's suppose she pursued the plan to make healtcare public. What's her plan to bust through the lobbying blockade from the wealthiest lobby group in Washington? Shit on Joe Liberman on Twitter?

I'm saying she's convenient for the Republicans. She's rude, so they can use her to galvanize their people, and she's ineffective so there's no risk of her actually achieving any of her goals.

If you're talking about Hispanic citizens with the right to vote, then check this guy
Mexicans tend to be more socially conservative.

But you weren't talking about legal citizens. You were whining about the illegals because that's what's on your ideological script and you're a total rube.

I miss the good ol days after 9/11 I miss the days when Bush was the punching bag. The stuff they made to shit on Bush was gold while Donny is too much of a fucking cartoon character for any of the comedy to work, how can you make fun of the guy who is the progenitor or shady businessmen, how can you make fun of a guy who's entire presidency looks like something out of an SNL skit.

Attached: 1489285716983.jpg (584x622, 118K)

I was a different user and just wanted to point out historical voting trends, I wasn't whining about anything.

Attached: Hobbes universe.jpg (1366x768, 438K)

Wait I totally misread the formatting of your post, disregard that I suck cocks.

>But you weren't talking about legal citizens. You were whining about the illegals because that's what's on your ideological script and you're a total rube.
Again, look at the fucking demographic trends, user. Illegal or legal, it doesn't matter, because illegality doesn't actually stop them from voting in practice, and even then they still have political power.
Call me a rubs all you like, but at least I have eyes.

Sorry, I wasn't accusing you of whining, I was trying to reference your voting trends to the other guy. I was agreeing with you.

For a while, the Democrats and Republicans feared or celebrated the idea that white people would become a minority at some point in the future, assuming trends never change (and of course they DO change). The thinking being that minorities are magically cursed to always vote Democrat.

But then, reality is a bitch and it turns out minorities have their own voting habits, and a black dude can vote Republican. It's almost like it's a little racist and just a lot of pointless demo data that misleads people from meaningful issues.

>The average Joe sees that things are going well despite everything they were told and will give Trump another go by a landslide,
That's not really much of a factor even if it were true. Do you think Obama made life better for everyone? Do you think every president made life that much better for everyone than Jimmy Carter and that's the only factor in his becoming a one term president? Even accepting your premise, millenials and gen Z have horrible prospects going forward and are still projected to be less well off than their parents.

>especially give the left have no real campaign to run on that isn't just plain insanity or anti Trump .
Anti-Trump is often just pro-status quo, the more boring candidates. Who is running on insanity?

I think Trump will win because momentum is on his side and he spends so much of his time campaigning while after being elected.

Win or lose it's gonna be a fucking nightmare

It's weird that there just so much shit surrounding the president we don't have time to point out that he helped to cause the measles outbreak.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-15-at-17.37.59.png (868x426, 55K)

Fuck republicans
Fuck democrats
Fuck centrists
Fuck communists
Fuck fascists
Fuck libertarians

>tfw anarchist

Fuck you too

Based and redpilled

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>Life has improved for most Americans
Since the recession? For most Americans there's marginal improvement in wages, but the cost of rent, medicine, and education have continued to rise beyond the level of affordability, faster than wage growth. Things haven't been getting better for the average American.

And part of that can be blamed on the Obama administration, because after the recession when it was time to restructure the country's economics, the Obama administration forgave the perpetrators and left them in power. They enacted plans that helped the wealthy invest and recover their money, all the while driving up property prices because it was cheap, if you already had enough liquidity, to buy homes and flip them to other wealthy investors.

Obama leading into Hillary was a disastrous choice. It was going from one pro-billionaire letdown directly into another. But the Republicans weren't any better having just nailed a big win for billionaires by eliminating caps on campaign donations by calling it "free speech". The field was full of starchy losers whose pockets were lined by special interests, and Donald Trump was there as a protest vote calling each of them derogatory things. I believe the nation felt strongly about their distaste for our political establishment even if it felt wary about putting a spoiled dumbass in a position of power.

Ultimately, Hillary just barely lost because everyone knew what she'd do. She'd enrich her friends. Four years later, Trump has cut taxes for billionaires and enriched himself, and has tried to convince everyone he's responsible for every incidentally good thing that's ever happened.

He MIGHT win a second term, but if he does, it's because American politics have become predictable and this is still the Republican cycle. People don't vote Democrat during the Republican cycle. But it's the waning half of the cycle and he'll be a lame duck, aside from his diplomatic implosions.

You green party?

Truth

And in his name duck presidency he'll figure out healthcare. Still can't believe he couldn't come up with a plan to repeal and replace when that's something he was elected to do. Somehow he saw the wall as more possible and even when that fell through he gave up on healthcare reform as well. "We'll talk about what I said I'd do after the last election next year after the next election" aren't winning words and feels like a trap; grill him on his lack of a plan and then he rises to the occasion with one. Dems look bad, he brings into focus a positive change. The 5D chess bit has proven itself a joke time and time again, but this one is just too easy.

The democrats can win, but only if they pick a candidate that isn’t a complete corporate shill. The progressives aren’t going to vote for another Hillary. It’s just up to the DNC to not fuck over the populist pick this time around.

>Autism up 70%
>it must be Vaccines!!!!
Fuckers don’t get that definitions change and testing for these things becomes more sophisticated and nuanced by the year. Anyone that thinks this, democrat or republican, is 100% a legitimate retard with no sense of critical thinking.

>How hard is it to ask our public servants to act like our representatives instead of like four year-olds?
Pretty damn hard now a days since a lot of us both left and right vote in abrasive assholes who's main job is to fight the other side first and get shit done second, it's why both parties priories are to pass rules in the house and senate that give the majority absolute power to do what ever the fuck they want instead of looking for compromise

I think they could sell the wall to democrats if it were a huge solar/wind farm. Most democrats don’t like the wall because it’s a waste of money. Giving it a purpose would give it votes.

>Fuckers don’t get that definitions change
>Duhhhh EVERYONE in history was autistic! We just didn't have a word for it until NOW!

No, sperglord. People are having more kids past the age of 40 which dramatically increases the risk of autism, hence we have more autists now than ever before.

Now go watch some Thomas the Tank Engine and work on your Sonic fanfic.

They're not the ones who start all the wars. If you think that any of the republicans are calling these shots, you haven't grasped the point yet.

You are both correct retards.

It's both. It's almost like increase use of mass communications and spreading awareness educated parents for what to look for while the autism spectrum broadened, and more people had kids later in life. It's clearly not vaccines though.

This is probably the most brilliant idea for the wall I've ever read. I mean I don't know if the southern border is actually an ideal place for a solar or wind farm, but if it were that's an interesting proposal.

Although I wonder if it's a national security problem to situate a bunch of power generators on the border. 'Cause, like, if Mexico went to war with us or whatever it seems like the border infrastructure would be a no-duh target.

Pot meets Kettle: the post.

Literally every politician lies.

Yep. What matters is how often they lie.

Literally everyone lies, but we can discern who lies more often. Trump has been lying so much even Fox News tells him to cool it.

youtu.be/zfN3etw7uyY

Lmao looks neat

>if Mexico went to war with us
They'd be destroying their economy overnight and going to war with the most powerful military on Earth right on their border. Even if they did fuck up the border a bit it'd be completely idiotic and suicidal, there's not a chance in Hell they'd pull something that utterly retarded.

Has anyone talked about episodes that wouldn't air today? it all looks like blumpf stuff to me

I’ve lived in a tristate area that encompasses NY my entire life. NYC and AC in both my periphery and stomping grounds. Man’s a bum. He’s always been a bum, and a self agrandizing liar of a bum at that. I swear when he falls, I’ll be dancing and cheering somewhere on the rooftops with a rainbow coallition of folks that know he’s a bum.

But that is wishful thinking, because somehow he’s persisted this far and its gradually proving to be a darkest timeline.

It's Drumpf. The joke is based on the fact that his that his family immigrated and changed their surnames. His father wasn't born in Germany though.

Mexico would never attack the United States. No major country will never openly attack another without major cause. It’s too dangerous now. Militaries only exist anymore to work in random third world countries/ act as a deterrent.

I'm convinced at this point that Trump isn't intentionally lying so much as he just never knows what's going on. When the results of the Mueller report came in, some analysts were saying that allowing Trump to write his responses and have his lawyers examine them was all that saved him fro perjury charges. Not because Trump would necessarily cover anything up, but because the man if a font of ignorance and falsehood.

Not right now, but the point of these considerations are for a distance future when America has made itself dependent on border generators. I mean, it's not like there's going to be a ton of redundancy - maintenance on that shit is expensive. Also for the sake of making this theoretical future interesting, we'll say the Mexicans are all cyborgs and that the American air force consists of a single multirole airplane that costs $32 trillion and isn't combat ready.

*ahem*
FUCK POLITICS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO IT

>puss ass gets triggered so it's not actually a joke
back to /pol/, sjw

Yes? That's always been the case. That's what red pilled always meant. Brainlet /pol/fags just don't understand irony at all.

>he just never knows what's going on.
This. He reminds me of my dad honestly. He's like 70 and insists on things he really doesn't know or is plain wrong about and when someone tries to correct him he just gets mad and insists that things are the way he thinks of them despite all evidence to the contrary.

Bringing it back to South Park, it's probably like the Fish Sticks episode. The way they talked about how some people are so full of themselves that they outright change their memories of shit to fit their ego. Trump doesn't just pretend he's the biggest and best and most innocent, he legitimately believes he is but it's because he flat out thinks of things as a whole other world with mexicanbots and shit.

Attached: nnQZKsy.png (782x444, 455K)

Posting Clips of Neil Cavuto or Shepard Smith don't count as they are Fox New's resident Democrats, so anything they dislike is considered a lie. Atleast Fox has some members of the opposing party working for them. CNN, MSNBC, etc are just straight Liberal Propaganda. Which I trust less.

>free speech expect for those that insult the prophet Drumphf
and now YOURE the joke

MSNBC has that one lady on around 4 or 5pm who is a republican, and also joe, but joe is kindof a prick.

Wow this thread went into some interesting directions.
And by interesting, I mean tired old trolling topics.
>Jokes about Blumph are tired and boring
>no, you're just triggered
>no, really, they are overplayed
>cry more Trumpcuck!
>you're the cuck

I was sick of jokes about Clinton being a cigar-sticking pervert 20 years ago, does that mean I secretly love that Arkancidal maniac?

Getting back to the original topic, it's a touchy one because on one hand the show acts like it's just a silly comedy that mocks the issues of the day, but it clearly has a viewpoint. But the show has been on for so long that if their new episode contradicts an earlier one (manbearpig) they try mocking the people who noticed (I was right party). It's a flaw in basing a show so heavily on current events and trying to be so hip and counter to them at the same time (even though they bought the russiagate hoax hook, line & sinker).

I too don't like Trump which is why I will relentlessly attack anyone that offends him! Look at how subtle I'm being!

King and Country, son

Donald Trump hates wind generators because they make golf courses ugly.

You clearly don't get the point of his post, normal people who dislike Trump are sick of the media and comedians constantly bringing him up and ragging on him. We get it, a good chunk of the planet hates the guy, stop talking about it already. You must be one of those crazed Democrats who get their pussies in a twist after he won lmao. I voted for him, but I don't plan on doing it again desu, too much support for Israel. Me no likey.

>le alt right

Jesus i wish you could know how dumb you are.

Wing generators are cooler looking than cellphone towers imo. It’s a giant ass spinning thing. What’s not to love?

Any jew joke episodes. Matt & Trey used to make fun of their own tribe quite often but backed away because of the political climate. The closest they came to a shitstorm was when Gerald was an ubertroll that almost got the world nuked. If Trump didnt blow their minds, the jokes about a Jew riling up the SJWs then profiting off with shekels and schadenfreude would have gotten them more flak then the Muhammad eps.

Its funny too because for as much as Trump is bad, he isn't the alt-right's golden boy. He actually gave Israel Jerusalem rather than playing lipservice like other presidents and most of his policies are plagiarized from Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud Party platform. He's even hiring the same Israeli contractors who built the Israeli wall, blocks/rescinds government contracts from anti-Israel/boycotting companies, and his "Muslim Ban" was actually at the behest of Netanyahu as Israel had made the list first and wanted America to rubber stamp it on our end for solidarity with the UN. Trump might be abrasive but he's bee one of the most openly Zionist and pro-jewish president in quite some time. Old Matt &Trey would of made a joke about the Joozians having him in their pocket, NuMatt&Trey...Not so much.

Attached: 1479753680802.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Are you in the camp that doesn't believe they ever tried to self-identify as such?

>uses a title that people have called themselves in the past
>somehow he is the idiot because you don’t know that

Canadians go first on the day of the rope

The alt-right was always a mixed bag. A lot of them are zionist in that Israel gives Jews a place to self-deport while serving as a model of an ethnostate.

Are you kidding? This is AMAZING.

>their own tribe
Trey's not jewish, is he?

The Jews in Israel aren't the ones you need to worry about.

How do the Jews communicate their master plans? Do they have a hive mind brain plug, or do the use the reptilians as courier for their dark biddings?

Attached: 1524769000691.png (701x1080, 1.99M)

Yeah that’s because most people just complain and don’t take action. You can bet if more people sent death threats and bomb threats South Park wouldn’t insult anyone.

Jewish self interest coupled with an actual cabal that utilizes the useful idiot Jews.

You can't expect /pol/fags to know things.

Attached: all-im-saying-carmella-is-if-the-l-in-aipac-44470877.png (500x543, 172K)

I don't even think it has anything to do with Trump or even political ideology with this board. Yea Forums is so hell-bent on doing "opposite of what /pol/" says they've absolutely committed to the anti-Trump, anti-right thing, even if they don't necessarily believe what they say and will fully admit that the insertion of left-wing progressive politics into comics and cartoons has done more harm than good. Plus, it's kind of funny, because /pol/ isn't even universally behind "Zion Don" as it once was.

normal people love jokes actually. Pretending to be part of the normal crowd and sowing discourse is low handing fruit on the internet.

On a different note.....Why the fuck is there a whole fandom dedicated to making all the south park kids anime, cutesy, and gay as all fuck?

Attached: peakdegeneracy.png (1813x1403, 1.36M)

And that's why the issue of "nazi" has evolved to mean more than just literal Nazis; neo-nazis aren't necessarily for genocide or at least won't openly advocate it. Alt-right came to mean the "deplorables" who were literally the "sexist, racist, homophobic". There's more than one way to fall into this camp and so neo-nazi became a fluid term for a fluid group that doesn't even want to self identify under the alt-right banner.

Normal people get tired of the same beaten horse. I understand liking Political jokes, but after almost 4 years of the same exact jokes, it's annoying.

The kids are already cutesy and gay as all fuck. "anime" is interwined with several generations of western culture.

Because the default style is ugly. It increased after they had an episode the focused on the real fanart.

>exact same jokes
They aren't exactly the same, Trump constantly provides new material. If you do current events jokes, there's something new everyday.

good point. I guess im more wondering why the tumblrites are drawn to this shit. You'd think they would hate Matt and Trey after all the edgy jokes

and he's been talking about getting into plotics for a long time

Attached: IMG_20181213_105855.jpg (600x800, 110K)

The jokes are constantly changing with every new dance the clown makes. is proof they've been going on for more than 4 years but since the alt right needs to set up a defensive line, they choose the moment the clown starting leading their parade

Everything gets that shit.
I can ignore it, except when it pops up in threads.
Also, no reason to use a tumblr since there's no porn on it.

>Normal people love the jokes
>Ratings on comedy shows are at their lowest in recent memory.
>The jokes change and evolve guys we just talk about him 24/7.
It's just the same old shit. I know you are on the left and all but those of us who live in the real world want different jokes and new topics not Trump all the time. You might like it but there are those of us who do not want politics spammed as nasiaum and want jokes we can relate to. The ratings, the amount of people tuning out and the tons of people that are pouring to Trump prove that it is just backfiring.

It's called virtue signaling, honey. They don't really buy into this narrative. Only a very few actually do.

>It's just the same old shit.
Not really, you're just looking for the laziest possible way to dismiss jokes that offend you.

So If I kept telling the same knock knock joke to you for years, you wouldn't get annoyed and want me to stop it?

If it offensive then why is nobody laughing or thinking it's cool and edgy. It's because it comes off as passive agressive and tryhard.

>Matt
Matt was openly Jewish for a time during his Orgazmo days in the 90s. He experimented with Atheism+ euphoria but then settled on new age spiritual atheism (which is just moral deism). He believes in a cosmic sense of right and wrong and that gods might exist but he personally doesn't put any faith in them. Still visits a temple in two in a blue moon for the ethnic Judaism though.
>Trey
Trey is an odd duck. Officially his parents have a little Jewish heritage with his grandparents on both sides but they instead converted to Judiazed Christianity and passed it onto Trey's parents who married Christian and so on. While not religiously Jewish Trey has joked that he does share a few traits with ethnic Judaism. Originally this was a springboard where Matt & Trey got together to laugh at the inane and stupid shit they saw within their religious communities, which sparked a lot if the Christian/Jew jokes in the early seasons based off their IRL stuff. Same as Matt he adopted a spiritual atheism approach to religion as he saw himself above it all. Trey can be a bit more obnoxious about it than Matt though as Matt still respects the Rabbis he grew up with and will even go to temple once in a while to reconnect with his ethnic roots. Trey sees church as a Joel Osteen Catholic Kiddy Diddler farce and couldn't be bothered unless hes doing research for the Book of Mormon 2.

Irrelevant, the jokes are all different, you're just offended because they involve the same subject matter - some fatass retard New Yorker.

first year on the internet or never seen a sizable fandom before?

There's comedy in a president that calls himself a stable genius then says "oranges" instead of "origin" twice while trying to get the right word out, lies about where his father was born, and says the sound from wind turbines cause cancer all in one day.

Is it low hanging fruit? Yes. Is it all the same? No.

People are laughing, you just seem to be stuck in your own echo chamber. Yes, I know there's a liberal echo chamber and late night TV is very much a part of it, but they aren't making outrageous claims like "no one is laughing".

Cuck is what incels started calling others because of their projection. You'd only have known what cuck actually meant back in the day if you were one.

The episode with gnomes.

You wouldn't fuck an egg

Attached: D2CCb8NUkAcNoQe.jpg (900x1200, 211K)

Attached: dinosaur_comics.png (740x467, 115K)

Not very many people are. That is my point. Is it not strange to you that the Echo chamber is the issue with Liberal TV? That they are not as funny as Steve Colbert and Jon Stewart was back in their old days and made fun of Bush once in awhile and made fun of other things? It's ironic how I might be the only one that sees the change and sees that there is more people trying to be funny but end up dropping their speghetti on late night tv. Trump is all they talk about, Trump is all they make fun of. And this goes with the dwindling viewership the people that are bored and want edgy humor, new topics than to hear whining about the orange man.

The metrosexuality episode, mostly because metrosexuality really isn't a thing anymore.

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

No one said they couldn't except for you

Yes but the thing is they are addicted to him like tabloid heroine and it's going to eventually run them dry.
>Yes. Is it all the same? No.
Tell me when in the last 3 weeks has any medium not discussed Trump? It's literally every single day or something related to him. They need the ratings and they are desperate to keep covering him for it. Than to do something original.

And it wasn't much at the time. It's a funny word and concept, but it was a fad as a word. The joke of "lol looking clean makes you gay" was dumb from the start. Momentary culture shock over "queer eye" being a thing.

They where libertarian tho

Well I remember there was this one (straight, I think) guy at our school who dressed very well and always did his hair in fancy way, while all us other boys just wore college pants and hoodies. So he really stood out and of course girls also liked him. Taking care of your looks just wasn't something you considered doing as a boy. But now most young boys dress well, do their hair and hit the gym. It's the norm. Like my mother bought all my clothes til I turned 18 but now 12 year old boys choose their own stuff.

The echo chamber already existed as it has been marketable. Trump jokes aren't the only factor in this decline of late night TV as they continue to be aimed at millennials who don't buy cable. To think this is because Trump isn't as funny as the Kardashians is silly.

>It's ironic how I might be the only one that sees the change and sees that there is more people trying to be funny but end up dropping their speghetti on late night tv.
What's ironic about that? Are you retarded? I don't mean that as an insult, just that the only way that there would be irony in this situation is if you, a mentally handicapped person, are the only one smart enough to see dropped spaghetti.

Cartoons? The Trump episode of Family Guy came after a two year dry spell of Trump jokes. Video games aren't talking about him. There's no Trump movie. Comics have those pro-trump options that haven't popped up in over three weeks. Late Night tv is about current events and the president has been out of the ordinary in terms of being a lolcow.

He isn't wrong. Saying "they/them" shouldn't be contentious.

>Liberal TV
You mean mainstream entertainment? Trump supporters are the vocal minority by all measures including the actual election.

>implying you watch enough cartoons too make this claim in any honest sense.

Attached: 1550287982985.png (1500x1000, 1.18M)

I like how it was fine to bash Buch Jr, but Obama was off limits in liberal media. Obama got away with so much shit, so much shit.
Trump is an asshole, but its to easy and is annoyingly repetitive.

3 million is not much of a margin. That is a town in Commiefornia.

What’s the difference between Jewish self interest and actual self interest?

If anything, being a tranny is a symptom not an illness on itself. Nobody wants to have a mental illness but nobody has a choice either.

Some retard here was arguing that because nowadays more people die from vaccines than from the diseases those vaccines are supposed to eradicate, that meant that vaccines don't work when it actually proves the exact opposite. People see numbers and take them at face value instead of stopping to think what they actually mean. The same shit with the 13/50.

Obama was criticised for wearing a tan suit and asking for Dijon mustard. Not the same as saying “unpresidented” instead of “unprecedented”, claiming Russia didn’t influence the election in his favour, and believing vaccines cause autism.

Presidents fuck up, but their fuck ups usually aren't late night talk show material. If a Trump led Seal Team Six 2 hit job failed and soldiers died, you probably wouldn't have Kimmel making a joke about that.

Obama drone striking kids was brought up in Rick and Morty where that level of edge is expected. South Park tried making fun of Obama being a womanizer when clearly he's been clean. His fuck ups are so few and far between unlike Trump's which are constantly recorded on twitter.

>joined Yea Forums in late 2006
Why does this make me so depressed.

>wrong and tripfagging

oo that's gotta hurt

Attached: you_are_wrong.png (500x400, 234K)

>Not the same as...
How about using the IRS to discover confidential information about conservative backers during an election year?
How about opening an FBI investigation on a political opponent during an election based on a factless document?
How about ordering drones strikes that killed at least two non combative US citizens?
How about placing political pressure on the DOJ to not indite A political Ally?

Or is your homeboy Obama just a good boy and didn't do anything because he happens to be a Democrat. Despite everything Trump is still a less corrupt politician than Obama ever was.

Obama isn’t perfect, I don’t even really like him, but at least his goal wasn’t to create a scapegoat race and incite violence.

>Despite everything Trump is still a less corrupt politician than Obama ever was.
Imagine being this deluded. Obama was corrupt, but no more so than any other recent neoliberal President. Trump, more so than Bubba, came in with more fucking corruption than any other president in recent memory.

How come Trump didn't talk about that and went straight for "Obama wire tapped me"?

Because trumps brain looks like Swiss cheese taking a bubble bath.

They kill tons of birds and you can literally measure the maximum amount generated by them. Wind generated is fucking limited.

user, there is always going to be wind ya dunk.

The Passion episode. With the rise of white nationalism, Cartman becoming Hitler isn't as funny.

Exactly.

He will 100% win because of how much support he's showing towards isreal

Who the fuck cares if they pay taxes or vote? Dude, you are being ethnically replaced, Mr 56%.

He will only win if the democrats pick another candidate like Clinton.

Especially when the last season of South Park barely made any Trump jokes and that user's post is basically a lie.

By making incel a slur, you legitimize their culture and movement. Seeing regular white folk get called Nazi over and over again actually made me consider joining them out of spite.
By alienating outcasts, you dehumanize yourself to them, depriving them of a reason not be be even more hateful and violent.

Everyone is going to be brownish in a thousand years. “Muh pure race” isn’t going to be the norm. Better to accept it than whine and fight the inevitable.

>their culture and movement
topkek

stay mad you manbaby

>people calling other people retards makes me want to join the retards.
If that’s legitimately the way you make decisions, you have a problem.

Boy, I never actually thought I would encounter ethnic masochism of this caliber. Do you feel alright?

Attached: 1554124872301.jpg (195x259, 9K)

If you're mindful of how language can lead to dehumanization and marginalization, why would you consider joining the group that openly dehumanizes and marginalizes?

Attached: 1554188307305.jpg (960x540, 24K)

ANYTHING with this guy. I'm surprised they got away with it back then.

The ep where he finally gets arrested is good tho

Attached: asdggggg.jpg (445x325, 56K)

????

Attached: autism sopranos2.jpg (895x3316, 612K)

YIKES

You sound like a little fucking retarded kid

>Episodes that couldn't be made today
So /pol/ thread?

Obama was called a fucking nazi for Christ sake it's nothing new

Attached: superau.jpg (570x754, 75K)

And here comes the false flag because alt-right shitters can't deal with the fact that their side is openly misanthropic and loses any sort of moral standing because they operate on a basis of hateful exclusion. But don't be mean to them because then you're the real intolerant ones.

You remember those times differently

>white people vote to end slavery within their countries
>slavery still present many other non-white countries
>white people vote to make discrimination and harassment of minorities a crime within their countries
>no such laws exist in the majority of non-white countries
>low-class morons scream about how white people need to die for being evil
>young whites who have never done shit feel attacked
>OH, SO NOW WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU IT'S A PROBLEM?!
This picture is a clear example of everything wrong with identity politics. Fuck this /pol/ thread.

mate if you take every single incident of people being dumb-asses on the internet as fuel too join literal neo nazi's, then your part of the perpetual cycle problem.
>some dumb-ass makes a joke post or are an actual retard/are extremely confrontational.
>people get pissed off and wide label the problem as being other team
repeat for infinity your not part of the solution your just another pair of boots on the ground for the politically obsessed and preachy fuck-tards.

Trump jokes aren't inherently bad, it's just that
>A lot of them are lazy
>They saturation is absurd
>People shilled for an even shittier president the entire two years before their candidate lost.

If Trump just won after an uneventful campaign season, and there weren't so many politically illiterate people bitching years after the fact about how the election system is rigged because California turnout didn't make the entirety of the nation count as blue, I doubt people would care as much. Bush jokes were frustrated and the election was absolutely heated given the controversy, but Trump jokes just reek of butthurt 99% of the time.

>"Let's show those nazis by dehumanizing them, censoring them, brutalizing them up in the street and perhaps putting them in camps"

Attached: BARGLARANHARGANPFFFFFFTYAAAAHEHEYYEYEAAAAAHAHA.png (411x449, 60K)

Calling someone an asshole isn’t censoring someone. I’ve yet to see thousands of people being marched to camps for saying something racist/sexist.

>I’ve yet to see thousands of people being marched to camps for saying something racist/sexist

Half of Europe already fines you into poverty or jails you for perceived bigotry.

Attached: german special forces hard at work.jpg (985x1108, 309K)

No, that picture illustrates the feeling you just showed. "You're calling those people who are marching to protect monuments of people who fought for (among other things) the enslavement of black people 'nazis' when they themselves literally aren't, there are just some people in that crowd who literally are and that is the real hurtful problem here".

Identity politics are stupid and messy because people, like the innocent whites in your greentext, can feel vicariously attacked. It's like blacks getting offended if you point out the obvious problems in their culture.

I’m fine with the blending of the races because I know smart people are attracted to smart people regardless of what race they are. Thinking everyone in the world is going to somehow get dumber is ridiculous.

False.

No they don't at worst they get investigated by overzealous police

So don’t be a prick? It isn’t difficult. It’s like yelling bomb in an airport. Bigoted speech can escalate into a safety hazard. Do I think someone should get fined if they call a gay person a faggot? No. Should they be fined/jailed if they keep pushing it, attempting to get a rise/excuse to cause a real fight? Yes.

If you need to lie to defend your position, maybe you should think more critically about what you really believe.

yeah man and the police investigate every single instance of piracy in burger-land right?

Isn't that more okay because they're the aggressors? It's their ideology, not their race so you can put them in camps next to Muslims if you actually want to play this game. They want to do the same, but based on race and sexuality. Responding to someone's plan to kill you isn't as bad. Planning to kill someone just because they are naturally different than you is bad.

Attached: 1547764645878.jpg (500x494, 53K)

You are comparing a free speech issue with a call to action. One is considered speech, the other is not.

A call to action is considered an action, rather than speech. What you are saying is not what is being restricted in the, "fire in a theater" example (which has kind of a long story behind it as well) whereas you are free to say "fire" or "bomb" in an airport all you like. It's not WHAT you're saying. It's what you're trying to do with that speech.

If you try to incite a riot with speech, then that's not protected speech. Again. It's not what you're saying that needs to be restricted. And in this case, saying things that, though contentious or openly bigoted are not calls to action. The supreme court has ruled on this several dozen times.

Saying something nasty about or to someone is NOT a call to action, and thus protected speech.

Jews have Jewish self interest, people have regular self interest.

>It's their ideology, not their race so you can put them in camps next to Muslims if you actually want to play this game. They want to do the same, but based on race and sexuality.
Two wrongs do not make a right.
Believe it or not, two wrongs make a right is an actual logical fallacy. Mostly, because it's similar to a non-sequitur or red herring. In that barring instances where self defense is involved or criminal justice, doing something doesn't become right just because someone else did it.

More to the point:
No. Jailing and putting people in camps is wrong. So we shouldn't do that. Doesn't matter what they believe. That doesn't make it "ok."

>all these (you)s proving user right
Pottery

People have been jailed in the UK for "race hate" based crimes that have been on social media pages since about 2006 or so.

Though, I don't think I'd call the UK half of Europe.

t. lives in a fantasy realm

Attached: new zealand news.png (1064x1444, 254K)

Of course it's wrong, but understand there's a difference between "I want to violently remove you from my country because of your skin color" and "I want to violently remove you from my country because you want to violently remove people based on skin color".

>Isn't that more okay because they're the aggressors?

Antifa, commies and other useful idiots were violent in the streets long before anybody else.

Attached: around blacks.jpg (716x577, 47K)

That's what doesn't make sense to me. If a news channel showed it there'd be no fuss.

>literally "its okay if I do it"

You are painful to listen to

Attached: 1450638029252.jpg (401x385, 78K)

>muh jewz

There's a definite difference. But neither one seems particularly legitimate.

Unless I'm misreading user, he literally said,
"Of course it's wrong." He's not saying it's anything but wrong. We don't violently and forcefully remove people from our country for ideas. If a neo-nazi or group of neo-nazis start making actual plans to carry out attacks on american soil, then that becomes an issue with the individual or individuals involved.

that clearly says "news" user

You're being disingenuous, user. Making it solely about skin color ignores the fact that many in tyhe hard right genuinely believe that other races are objectively inferior, both morally and intellectually.
I.E., they believe the existence of some race within a country is an objective and imminent threat to the stability and prosperity of that country's people.
It's not just "unga bunga grug hate mudskin tribe"

>literally starts with "of course it's wrong"

And people who want to violent remove people based on skin color are also seen as an imminent threat to the stability and prosperity of that country's people.

>It's not just "unga bunga grug hate mudskin tribe"
That wasn't implied at. In fact it was carefully avoided but that didn't stop you for some reason.

At the risk of arguing against my staunch belief in freedom of religion and speech, There's no small number of muslims who believe that criticizing islam, leaving islam, or not being a muslim are immoral.

Saying that they just want to practicse in peace isn't entirely the whole picture when the Quran, the literal word of god in islam, has several versus explicitly stating the above.

not him, but wont censoring them as best as you can just make them group up in secrecy and recruit unknowing people? If they were planning to go attack they already were going to to being with, either censored or not. Shouldn't we allow them to keep talking so we can quickly catch on to them than silencing completely?

Just be sure not to cite crime rates, average IQ or anything relating to per capita.

Religion is a blight on civilized society.

>And people who want to violent remove people based on skin color
Did you not just read a single word I said?

Guy's been known as a greedy arrogant asshole for decades.

I thought the point that you're trying to make is that it isn't about hating races, it's about finding some races as bad for your community. I thought that maybe you're doing the whole race realist thing as opposed to racist thing, but race is a factor in both so I'm not sure what I got wrong.

Part of what the FBI learned following ruby ridge was that these hate-groups GAIN leadership and membership when the government cracks down on them. The KKK and american nazi party had seen a serious downturn in membership before ruby ridge. Afterwards, it went up sharply, rather than going down. It tends to legitimize these groups when you try to suppress their ability to demonstrate.

Based on that, I've felt that sunlight is the best natural disinfectant for toxicity. If people are allowed to publicly share and air their ideas in the open, it's quickly disregarded by most people as people are given freedom to make up their mind.

When you tell someone what they have to feel or think about something, they're not going to respond to that.

>muh statistics!
>Is it ok if we factor in economic and historical factors in our analysis?
>n-n-no you're just overthinking it!! it's just race!!!! correlation equals causation when it's good for caucasions!!!!

That’s to complicated for a redneck. Math class for them was just counting the teachers remainintg teeth.

>It's not just "unga bunga grug hate mudskin tribe" it's "unga bunga grug find mudskin tribe unproductive baggage for the country and encroaching on racial self determination so they should be removed. But grug no hate them."

Membership went up because a black person became president. It will dwindle again when people stop caring and black people becoming president will eventually be uneventful.

>hiraree
lel

It feels worse in this time because of the left try and boast themselves and demand people do as they say or they are racist/sexist/LGBT+phobic, while trying as hard as they can to silence anyone even slightly against their beliefs. The left is unironically handing power over to the far right.

Membership went up after ruby ridge, waco and the unabomber. Unibomber. Whichever. Years before obama became president. The KKK did not gain a substantial increase in membership after obama became president.

These groups gain in popularity whenever there's an effort to act against them forcefully. Be that the government or Antifa and the like.

Its the race realist thing; the thought process isn't "hurr different skin bad", it's "the people of this race tend to be bad for my community, and since it's hard to individually vet everyone, we must use a coarse comb"

Of course they gain leadership and membership, if you don't have to hide, if you're normalized and in office you feel comfortable. If people don't want to normalize you you go underground and crypto. What's the Nazi scene in Germany like now?

I mean, pretty much.
"Unga bunga mudskin tribe becoming threat to grug tribe, mudskin tribe go back to other cave, grug tribe even give berry for journey"

>Obama presidency / Trump presidency
Yea Forums is full of contrarians fags.

Judging people by anything beside their individual aspects would mean nothing but bad news for the country. One genius doing important outweighs even 10,000 idiots hindering our country.

You're just arguing semantics. I know it's more than just the skin color, but skin color is tied to race. It's like if I made it about race, you'd tell me it's not about race it's about stats. "It's not about hating people based on race, it's about disliking what people of certain genetic make up bring to a country and forming policy around that".

And again, that's seen as an imminent threat to the stability and prosperity of that country's people.

>Of course they gain leadership and membership, if you don't have to hide, if you're normalized and in office you feel comfortable
You do realize the KKK and Neo nazis have seen a resurgence in popularity, yes?

Again, this is because their demonstrations are being met with force and violence more than say, just 10 years ago.
They weren't normalized and in office before ruby ridge or waco. They definitely weren't comfortable.

A big part of it is that when you start a campaign telling people how bad and dangerous a group is, then the masses will view that group as scary and powerful. And that leads to a some people joining that group because they want to be seen as intimidating & powerful, not because they started with that group's same opinions.

Anyone who wants to feel like a rebel just needs to label themselves as whatever their neighbors find scary & evil.

>>Is it ok if we factor in economic and historical factors in our analysis?

How would this disprove anything? The Chinese, Italians, Irish, Poles, etc. all had it just as bad as the blacks and yet they either surpass or meet the standards of their white peers in every way.

Attached: ricky.jpg (288x264, 17K)

Ostensibly, but the argument tends to go that it's better to have 10,000 decent people rather than 10,000 shutters and 1 genius, and then you start getting into arguments about the rate of geniuses among populations, etc.

Also, you can't really say we judge people purely by their merit when citizenship is awarded just for being born to citizens.

I mieesd those Italian Jim Crow laws and that “Italians can’t vote” era.

>And again, that's seen as an imminent threat to the stability and prosperity of that country's people.
It just becomes an argument on whether or not race X actually is harming the country in a statistically significant way. Right wingers will say that they're looking out for the long term prosperity of nation, left wingers will say they're just causing merely harm and division.

And if tribe no want to leave? It sounds like racism with extra steps. Like you got tired of thinking people thought you were aimlessly mean with your racism. I'm pretty sure every racist is a race realist, I don't think they'd just shrug and say "I'm dumb as hell and don't know any good reasons to hate you, I just do".

Sometimes there's overlap in ideas. But you're not terribly wrong.

It's not an example of people agreeing with their ideas by any stretch.
It's because the public, when it sees the government crack down on people like randy weaver, views the government as trying to suppress an idea rather than a person. After ruby ridge, that became THE Handbook on how to do everything wrong with an extremist group or leader.

>Grug tribe no have strong claim to cave because they took it from red tribe in first place.

You also missed "we wont hire Italians/Irish/etc." and the largest lynching in US history being Italian. The fact of the matter is your belief system boils down to defending your pet niggers because, thousands of years later, they can't do fucking anything.

>grug defeats red tribe for empty land
>erects tents and campfires on empty land
>red tribe survivors claim they made those tents and campfires

And the Italians were criminals for a while until slowly adapting into society. The shit that happened to black People was more intense and more recent, so it makes complete sense for the crime culture to last longer.

That shit isn't good material for late nite show comedy. None of them could go 'Hey you know Obama killed a bunch of kids in drone strikes? Pretty funny amirite?'

>Grug partially concede point, but Grub also propose that right of conquest was valid many moon ago during red tribe day, and that taking cave doesn't mean you must give up cave, as property is only recognized through the force of individuals or a supreme authority with a monopoly on force.

>most illegals get into the country by hiding in trucks, not crossing deserts.
Most of them just stay there after their visa is over

>left wingers will say they're just causing merely harm and division.
You'd be hard pressed to find someone who honestly thinks that's their goal. At worst you have people saying they want to divide just to protect their privilege, which in a "demographics are destiny" sort of way is true. Meanwhile you have people on the right saying the left wants to destroy the country for Marxism.

Not fully understanding the opposition causes a lot of conflict and keeps discourse from advancing, but getting caught up in the how's and why's of an ethnostate is a distraction from the fact that a lot of people just don't want one.

>The shit that happened to black People was more intense and more recent

Black slavery is not more recent than Chinese rail workers or refusing to hire non-whites you silly faggot. Open a history book before you talk about this shit.

>smart people are attracted to smart people
>unironically talking about how people will only be one brownish race
You seem to have missed the part where races don't really blend. Some traits are inherently recessive, not because they are worse than their counterparts(right-left handedness), but because that is just how genetics work. There wont be any blending either, because that goes against the tribalistic mindset of mankind. Your own defeatism is harming further putting your ethnicity in danger. Ethnicities arent blended throughout history, they are pushed out of their territories, starve, or adapt.

And the Chinese werent stereotyped to the degree where the stereotypes are still actively thought about.

>the Chinese werent stereotyped

Attached: 1335839107762.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

>but getting caught up in the how's and why's of an ethnostate is a distraction from the fact that a lot of people just don't want one.
Which leads to an obvious question; a lot of racists are just isolationists, not supremacists. They don't want to kill or murder to get their way, they just want some territory to say "no one darker than tan allowed". I guarantee you, if someone set up a literal racist preserve, tensions would deescalate over night.

>The shit that happened to black People was more intense and more recent
I'd say the invasion of Poland was both more intense and recent.

>races don’t really blend
I don’t know user, I’ve seen a lot of perfectly healthy people that come from interracial families.

>missed “to the degree”
Lol watermelons is a more common stereotype than lol buck teeth. Also Chinese people can just go back to China. What African American would ever in a million years want to move to Africa. That place sucks.

Senpai, America litterally played blacks to go back, gave them a free country over there too.

>that guy who forgets stereotyping asians was literally funded by the federal government for years

Attached: 5a2988a7190000492c03517a.jpg (412x554, 66K)

>Also Chinese people can just go back to China. What African American would ever in a million years want to move to Africa. That place sucks.
China isn't much better.

Attached: murpo_styrobridge01[1].jpg (360x500, 42K)

>a lot of racists are just isolationists, not supremacists. They don't want to kill or murder to get their way, they just want some territory to say "no one darker than tan allowed".
Of course, but how do you enforce that? What is the punishment for race mixing? How do you get your preserve and how do you protect it? Groups of whites have already purchased land, they just need to continue to grow their community. Maybe live like Quakers, have at it. But for some reason, rather than fucking off and dropping out, most seem to want to make their country their preserve.

In the far future, maybe there will be a white Israel.

In addition to rampant stereotypes in film and television for years, the united states government funded several internment camps for the japanese.

Nigga I know a Japanese man and Native American woman who are married with kids and they and both sides of the family are happy about it.

Everything you just suggested happened and was actively sabotaged. Whites will never have "their Israel" because the actual Israel will do everything possible to make it collapse.

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (528x960, 148K)

>But for some reason, rather than fucking off and dropping out, most seem to want to make their country their preserve.
Precisely because any attempt at creating an ethnostate is being foiled or corrupted, they feel like there's no where to go, and so they need to take a stand and draw a line in the dirt.
You can't really blame an animal for lashing out when it's cornered.

I didn't mean it like the "interracialism brings mental disorders"-crowd. I meant it in a "if you fuck a black man, there are 0% chance your kids, grandkids, and their grandkids, will be white"-way. Your traits will be erased. No blending.

>I didn't mean it like the "interracialism brings mental disorders"-crowd

But that's correct.

Attached: racemixing.jpg (1345x674, 349K)

The conditions of Israel's creation were never met though. Drawing the line here and now around an entire country is premature and just makes them seem entitled and hateful.

Attached: ppg-racist-gameboy_game.png (539x360, 344K)

Maybe, but I have literally never read those studies so how could I tell?

>makes up a bunch of links and imaginary titles
>put it all on a image because nobody will bother writing them all out
>"heh heh i totally have evidence"
by the way i did check one of those links and it was bullshit, thanks for wasting my time, /pol/tard

Which one was bullshit?

Literally none of them are fake.

mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623

Attached: race-mixing.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

I don't know what's sadder, that /pol/ thinks they fool anyone with the fake links in their infographics or that turd-for-brains like you actually believe them.

Hi leftypol, you will have to try a different tactic.

Attached: racemixing.png (929x648, 644K)

What’s sad is them making them in the first place. Having to lie to spread your message just means your message is weak or wrong.

>fake links
Which one is fake, user?

> The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.
>Our findings reframe concerns about stillbirth for prospective mixed race/ethnicity parents by underscoring that the risk factor is not skin color per se but is related to risks for low birth weight and prematurity, particularly among black women.

Do you even read a single word in the studies?

This video is a common anxiety and it's felt by many different people. Of course being mixed has it's problems, even liberal Family Guy addressed this. Not blowing any minds.

Not him, but it sounds like from that line there is an elevated risk of premature birth or low birth weight in mixed couples.

The one that says that it's about stress and not about any biological reasons? Or the one that says that black women in general just have a higher propensity for low birth weight and prematurity?

Which one or ones were that, specifically?

>deleted

Why would you delete a scientific citation list with .gov links but keep the thread bitching about the topic up?

Attached: mods.png (1358x618, 166K)

Coming from parents of different sexes, I can relate.

>Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race. Nevertheless, most mixed-race adolescents are at low risk. Most of the risk items we assessed may be interpreted as related to stress, so we may therefore choose to interpret mixed race as a source of stress.

Did you read any of the studies before posting them? At least the abstract? The ADD/ADHD one is the only one that makes a real biological point and it's literal statistic noise.

>Did you read any of the studies before posting them?
No.
Because I did not post them.

>scientific citation list with .gov links
.gov doesn't mean anything now that we have a nazi as the head of state. "Scientific", lol

>Parents of multiracial children were most likely to have reported that their child currently had ADD/ADHD (9.3 percent), followed by parents of Black and White children (7.4 and 7.2 percent, respectively). Parents of 3.7 percent of Hispanic children reported that their child had ADD/ADHD, as did the parents of 2.8 percent of children of other races.

There is a bigger percentage difference between Hispanics and Whites than between Whites and mixed race children.

Kill all Whites, Blacks and mutts. Leave only Hispanics and Asians. It's for the good of the world, no more ADD/ADHD kids around.

That doesn't mean there isn't an observed increased or decrease from one race to another.
But I mean. That's not exactly news. We already knew different races have different rates of disease and developmental disorders and such. That's hardly controversial.

I mean...If you want to go down that route, you'd have to address the issues with pakistani children.

As someone who actually has Autism, I can tell you I'm very happy that I'd rather have that instead of life threatening illnesses like Polio.

>as someone who doesn't even like trump, piss off. trump jokes were an absolute fucking cancer for comedy all through 2016-2018.
I'm genuinely curious as to why this is constantly said. Trump was mentioned in comedy specials I watched because of course he was but even then they had odd takes on it.

Are you forcing yourself to watch that comedy?

Based Count Spankulot

That more Comedy Central cowering than South Park.

This person probably wants to call themselves a sensible moderate, but politics have become so divided that doesn't really exist. When you have the head of the republicans calling for a wall to be built to stop raping mexicans from invading, you're looking at a party of bigots.

That person is a bigot who gets upset when trump is insulted because they privately believe the same things trump does and says and it annoys them to see so many people in the entertainment industry insult him.

Don't worry bigot, just go to uneducated incestuous areas of middle america and you'll find people who are just as annoyed by trump jokes as you.

Obama was a secret Muslim and the follower of a radical Christian pastor within like the same news cycle.

t. Jew

>This whole thread
Have fun getting banned for derailing this thread and not keeping your shit in /pol/.

Attached: 1531961124847.jpg (451x480, 77K)

He was also Osama Bin Laden

>Mexicans tend to be more socially conservative.

Mientras tanto, en los pinos:

Attached: gettyimages-1126235802[1].jpg (1024x683, 77K)

Liberal media maybe but the conservative media was more than willing to yell at him for any and everything except for the actual shady shit he did (drone and air strikes all over the middle east without congressional approval) hell the current president would go on Fox to insist the last one wasn't born in America

They were still successful in doing something that soccer mom and outraged viewers have been attempting for years: Getting South Park to censor something. Even if Matt and Trey never approved of it.

Always thought it stood for "Any Other Candidate"

triggered but true

The Daily Show laid into Obama trading detainees for an American soldier. The whole bit was how it sounded okay at first but the more you learned about it the worse it got. The joke was how amazing the fuck up was and how it's absolutely was Obama's fault.

Which five jokes are these?

youtu.be/5I1v7aXYitI

>Trump called a miss universe contestant "Miss Piggy"
>Trump is sexist and constantly talks about women's looks
>Trump brags about hiring a woman because she's pretty and disregards her lack of experience
>Trump speculates if his newborn daughter will have her mother's tits
>says that a teacher sexually assaulting a student builds confidence

I despise this episode. Not because they made fun of trannies, but because it's fucking disgusting. Was the real life dick slicing surgery footage necessary? Also I hated how they kept Garrison a woman for several seasons after that.

>>Trump called a miss universe contestant "Miss Piggy"
>>constantly talks about women's looks
>>Trump speculates if his newborn daughter will have her mother's tits
>>says that a teacher sexually assaulting a student builds confidence
What's the big deal about these?

Women are terrible creatures

The Daily Show was the exception honestly, there was a whole thing about SNL needing their Obama jokes to be preapproved by Obama before they aired them, let me see if I can find the interview

They're jokes that aren't the usual five jokes crammed into one short bit.

>because he's openly lied and reneged on his promises more than once already.

So in other words, he is the consummate politician.

Are you under assisted living?

>because it's fucking disgusting. Was the real life dick slicing surgery footage necessary?
I don't have any image that has "that's the point" plastered all over it
but that's the point

So?

>By alienating outcasts, you dehumanize yourself to them
That's exactly what white people did to black people, and white people leapt over every fucking bridge and conclusion possible to avoid having to give black people the rights they were asking for; quite literally the only thing they wanted after slavery.

Maybe you wouldn't have to deal with the SJWs today if during Reconstruction, white people didn't go out of their way to destroy any development blacks made after the Civil War or to deny them the GI Bill they promised after fighting WWII

It's just amazing how fucking fragile you guys are. You've barely dipped a fingernail into the sort of horseshit open discrimination brings, and it's got you all in a frenzy

It comes from a sense of "invasion" since they feel entitled to every medium and the privilege they're all so ready to deny. I can't say I blame them; why would you want to give away your privilege or majority when you personally can't see any benefit? They don't want to frame it that way because then it's selfish and ugly so they'll find other reasons and say how much they hate forced diversity and virtue signalling, masking hate for different demographics as hate for marketing to undesirables. They'll even pretend to be against the concept of pandering even though that's exactly what they want. It's hard to reconcile with the type of person who is both sensitive to stigma but also doesn't see the harm in using the word "nigger". It's all selective. And it may he true that a lot of bullshit in society is selective and full of double standards, but so many of them flat out deny the complexity and nuance of these issues while insisting how obvious it is that there is systematic white genocide is.

who is the final judge of what is permissible and what is forbidden? who's to say what being a prick is?
because it changes depending on who is in power
that is not a good thing
it should be consistent

They hated them because they told the truth.

why would anyone try to stop illegal immigration when it literally helps every part of our government? they work without getting benefits back, it's like free labor, the companies profit (otherwise they'd stop), the government itself profits, the only people to actually get shit on are the blue collar workers screaming DEY TERK ER JERBS. if you don't believe me just research it.

Attached: ACTIVATEIT.png (379x298, 85K)

How can it be anything but "Space Cadet?" It's classic.

you don't... REALLY think that's what happened, do you?
dude, we had that. it was called slavery. and we're still suffering from the repercussions. Having a class of people whose job it is to be fucking poor results in them being criminals, and these mexicans are already coming in here and spreading filth, drugs, and bullets everywhere they go. also bad driving.
we want more AMERICANS, not some separate thing.

Which baffles me on how he managed to win the election, Russian interference or no.

I mean, he's been a joke since the fucking 80s, known for being a sleezy businessman who never does what he promises and is constantly closing down new ventures.
Did everyone fucking forget?

This.
I greatly dislike Trump and I'm sick of "le orange Cheetos Russia xD" over and over.

South Park makes good Trump jokes when the joke is that Garrison is acting like Garrison while dressed as Trump.
>Where my country gone/FUCK EM ALL TO DEATH
>My opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted
>naming Cait Jenner his VP
Are all funnier than
>lol he's doing the sour Trump face
>lol nuclear codes
>lol he's getting arrested this joke will surely age well

>boomers reacting to viral videos and discussing what Trump tweeted that morning
I remember when Late Night shows were actually relevant.

Trump didn't win because he was the best option.

He won because Hillary was by far the WORSE option.

The Left is too busy fighting itself to bother fighting Trump.

I feel like Bernie or Biden has a shot, but they're cis white males and thus a good chunk of Dems will refuse to go vote for them.

This.

Obama's blunders were shit about droning hospitals. Serious shit that's hard to make fun of.

Trump tweets like a million times a day while inhaling big Macs at his golf courses, the jokes write themselves.

Obama wasn't great, but he's objectively less silly than Trump. And that's usually true of Dems v Repubs. Except in the case of AOC, who is quickly becoming the Trump of the Left with her cartoonish disregard for knowing literally anything about what she's talking about.

>or Biden has a shot
Dude has ZERO chance, he can't stop feeling girls up

Didn't she literally say "keep crying if you don't like my policies; I'm the one in power and you're yelling from the cheap seats" or something in like her first month in office?

Like, shocker, the socialist turns into an authoritarian the second she gets a whiff of power, but still. Baffles me how anyone can take her seriously, I guess that's the power of being a woke relatable latinx womyn.

Pick up a history book.
Yes, during the Reconstruction period of the South, black people started picking up jobs and earning political positions, and the white people that didn't like that jumped up and chased the blacks out of town, stopping them from voting and set up laws to make it harder for them to vote, like the Grandfather clause and other bullshit
Here's one such example out of many.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

My point is that when backed up against the wall and literally dehumanized, blacks had no choice but to fight for their rights, while at the idea of being thought up as racist, white people think of becoming racist as the solution. Their idea of being disenfranchised is not being the biggest voting block, not someone literally writing laws into making you The Enemy.
Well, for one, the Republicans could have literally supported anyone else other than this guy.
And two, I honestly fail to see how Hilary could run a more incompetent White House than this guy. The first thing he did was fill up the swamp with the exact kind of people he claimed were in it in the first place, one of his trademark lies, and the worst part is, is that a majority of them are so incompetent, they can't even keep the scheme going without tripping over and showing how corrupt and negligent they are.

Didn't the lady in that one photo say nothing weird was happening?
The flagrant attempts at backpedaling the whole "BELEVE WHAMEN" thing has activated my almonds, but I legit don't think he's a sex pest.

As long as he's not sleeping with roasty whores while his wife is pregnant than he is still better than Drumphf

>I honestly fail to see how Hilary could run a more incompetent White House than this guy.
And that's why he won.

Hillary was basically "the same shit as Obama, but with more authoritarianism and warhawking". It was blatantly obvious she was just a power hungry lunatic who wanted her turn, whereas Trump was at least able to appeal to people who felt ignored and shafted by Obama (and to his credit, he's done alright by them so far).

It was two corrupt millionaires fighting to rule the nation, so it just came down to what you thought was more important; being charismatic or having a vagina.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI&feature=youtu.be

People that like new south park over old south park have no taste or brain

you are right
the president has no power, its all just a show
it was a miracle trump was elected but in the end nothing changed

This. God I hate Yea Forums. It's probably one of the most leftist boards because it's filled with tumblrtards.

And yet here you are bitching and moaning with them.

what corrupt things has he done?

All you're really telling me is that people were stupid enough to vote for the conman billionaire who made promises he obviously couldn't, or wasn't go keep over that democrat lady who wanted to be president.
> (and to his credit, he's done alright by them so far).
Like WHO? Who exactly is benefiting from his reign that isn't one of his buddies?
Coal County is quickly realizing that they've been had, and that even more mines are closing up.
Factory after factory are moving overseas, particularly the ones that he specifically promised wouldn't go anywhere.
Even farmers are getting fucked because of his shitty trade practices.

The only people who could be happy right no are the people who really don't like Mexicans.

Bath scene.

Attached: 849-2-8.jpg (400x300, 95K)

Jesus fucking Christ, it is disgustingly easy to derail a thread with Trump shit.

Both sides of this circle-jerk is fucking wrong.

Imagine being you

Attached: 68C483FB-3E61-40E8-A7DE-2A4FC1F1251D.jpg (750x325, 38K)

That's because Matt and Trey actually remember that Muslim Islamists actually have traveled halfway across the world just to blow shit up whenever somebody talked shit about their religion, media can only erase so much allahu ackbar from the collective consciousness.

>Made today

Attached: 5bc.png (1280x738, 928K)

He's not doing alright by those who wanted a wall though. He was going to sign the bill that didn't include a wall in December, then changed his mind when conservative voices started speaking up against him and he could see 2020 slipping from him, so he did a 180 and said he'd own the shutdown, held a meeting where he passed out candy, started with a clear non-starter, walked out, and blamed the democrats for the shutdown. Republicans even told dems to get back into the room their guy walked out of. Fucking bizarre. At the end of it, he got a little more than the deal the dems initially proposed, but with more fucked up immigration policy that had /pol/ seeing Trump as a race traitor while he insists that the wall is already being built, semantics he hinged on too late for it to not be awkward.

The latest where he threatened Mexico with a complete border shutdown was a shallow attempt to court those dissatisfied with him on this issue, if not to smokescreen how he went from talking up making good on his repeal and replace Obamacare promise to saying he has a plan, he just needs to wait until after 2020 to reveal it.