I'm scared, Yea Forums

I'm scared, Yea Forums.

I'm scared that zoomers are going to realize we animators have been shoveling cheap dogshit down their throats for the last 40 years because we don't like them (or their civilization, but shhh), and that they'd be better off replacing our dogshit with beautiful animation like this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0VjbchU1M

How do I convince myself zoomers will never realize they've been conned into tolerating horrible aesthetics their whole lives? How do we keep them tranquilized with flashy lights and goofy faces forever?

Attached: images (42).jpg (509x602, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGU9UTO2IQs
youtu.be/gmOiTG8CUe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>0:30

HOT DAMN

NO user SHUT UP

WE NEED TO KEEP IT SECRET FROM THEM AT ALL COSTS

IF ONLY THEY KNEW WHAT WE DID THEY WOULD HATE US

>implying CalArts doesn't make stuff a million times more ethnically diverse and thus better than pre-gen-Z garbage like this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FGU9UTO2IQs

>implying animation is monolithic because you only bother to watch blockbusters
>implying there's anything wrong with goofy faces
gfto here, Homer

Attached: tumblr_mvs3ar0zHt1rih9w6o1_400.gif (350x268, 1.25M)

>dragging your generations wars bullshit into a nice piece of animation
should be banned on that alone.

99.9% of modern animation is absolute garbage. Compare modern Simpsons animation to the 90s, for example.

What was the last animation era with soul here?

Attached: eraszoomer.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

Objectively, Samurai Jack was the last soulful cartoon, excluding the weird SocJus final season.

You sound crazy. The bad kind.

>zoom zoom

>Using a shitty 360p upload instead of the official 4K upload
youtu.be/gmOiTG8CUe0

Are you people literally incapable of not psychopathologizing criticism of your behavior?

So late millennial was the last soul era?

0:30s is the most sexist misogyny entrance I have seen!! Disgusting. These richard williams should be shamed

Learn. sure...utilize...maybe 1/10000. Replace? not a chance in hell, there's no money left to produce with....so you get shitty storytime youtubers, because animation "survives" by being the cheapest and fastest turnover method....like anime....

Zoomers are no different to any generation that came before them or will come after them. 90% of them are lemmings and couldn't tell the shit from plain old shit. Because they don't want to. The 10% that CAN tell the difference, already can and are as disgusted with it as you and I. They may make some change in this status quo in the future. On the whole, it'll be interesting if this change differs from the one us millenials managed. Remembered that marketing to morons killed almost everything you loved.

Attached: .... HELLO.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>All those people being in conflict because they didn't grew up with the same consumer products.
Come on stop your bullshit, you are all the same proletarians.

Attached: 1544052326052.jpg (1440x1080, 259K)

Most things that have been made in history are garbage, don't pretend every cartoon was Richard Williams tier.

Richard Williams was a bit of a late bloomer himself, after all.

Does anyone have the image where he says Mitt Kahl was the only American to even get close to things Japanese animators were able to do?

Retards on this very board continue to defend OK KO, I think you're safe OP.

Attached: download (13).jpg (209x241, 11K)

I would like a source on this.