Temperatures are up there and it's hot in Topeka

Temperatures are up there and it's hot in Topeka

Attached: wsi_june_0516.jpg (485x273, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5201360/
abc.net.au/news/2014-07-09/100-years-of-temperatures/5582146
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's hotttt
In Topekaaaa

Big Ass Gorilla

Attached: Gorilla Storm.jpg (590x332, 42K)

>June
>entire country isn't in the red
This year is an improvement, yeah?

and they say that global warming is real

Global warming was a misnomer. Winters intensify just the same. Everything intensifies. Everything's getting worse. Plants don't do when to bloom anymore. It's just irresponsible to deny climate change, user.

>goes from global warming
>goal posts to climate change at the end
Man, it's just too spot on.

that snowstorm gorilla looks like it's about to take a massive dump on phoenix

>WE HAVE 3 YEARS OF DATA IT CHANGED EVERYTHING
lol.

People like this are going to be saying "I just don't see the evidence" until their houses are underwater.

We're actually right on target with climate change models produced in 1988.

>Science is about FAITH and BELIEF guys SATAN will JUDGE YOU
People like you are why humanity will never even have a base on the moon. fuck off, subhuman slave. intelligence is wasted on your fanatical programmed ass.

>fanatical programmed ass.
Says the guy who's been totally taken by Oil industry propaganda.

Based retarded edgelord

I swear it's always hot and cold with this fucking planet

how is this Yea Forums related?

Well, OP wanted to make a Fosters reference but /pol/tards gonna /pol/tard.

Attached: bloo.gif (500x300, 317K)

Actually, I fully support the switch to green energies. HOWEVER, The whole boogieman behind global warming hasn't changed since the 1980s, despite population and pollution growth being exponentially higher. Technically speaking With the growth of China alone. The predictions should have shifted several hundred percent.

Pick my toe it’s hot.

>Technically speaking With the growth of China alone. The predictions should have shifted several hundred percent.
Where are your numbers coming from?

I want zoomers to leave

late zoomers. early zoomers are ok.

>record heatwave in australia wipes out 1/3rd of all bats on the continent just a few months ago
>"lol global warming is fake guys it's cold sometimes"

Attached: 1553224191319.jpg (968x1300, 104K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5201360/

The numbers for pollutants from China have doubled since 1990. literally doubled. Yet, the whole issue related to temp rising, and water rises haven't changed since the 1980s predictions.

abc.net.au/news/2014-07-09/100-years-of-temperatures/5582146
Crazy how 1914, set the highest temps. Must have been all that rolling coal.

>it got hot
>2 January 1960 49.6 °C (121.3 °F)
You know what's crazy, it gets hot sometimes too.

>/pol/fags derailing a fucking fosters home joke thread

>turns out the Earth is round and the Sun revolves around it
>no wait, actually Earth revolves around the Sun
>NICE MOVING THE GOALPOSTS, SCIENCE BITCH!

Attached: ofj7hl9pwca01.png (736x490, 514K)

Global warming and Climate change are not the same thing.

Global warming implies that it is human interaction, Climate change is natural change. Learn the fucking meme dumbass.

>Climate change is natural change
No it isn't, you fucking troglodyte. The most common name for it is "Anthropogenic Climate change". Anthropogenic meaning "human created".

Neither implies what you think it implies. That's why they can both preceded by "human-made". Also humans are part of nature so the distinction you're making is moot. Learn something other than memes.

>why humanity will never even have a base on the moon.
Do you know how we got to the Moon in the first place? Checks and balances, not just reckless abandon, we didn't just strap a bunch of people to big bottle rockets and cross our fingers do not attempt to make a witticism about how that's more or less what the Apollos boiled down to /sci/.
Now years later here you are talking about the science of our real achievements while dismissing science for your imagined sense of achievement.

>The numbers for pollutants from China have doubled since 1990. literally doubled.
So what gives you the impression that the equation is a one-to-one "This many more emissions means an exactly proportional amount of warming"? Climate scientists don't say that, you just came up with that out of your ass.

I mean...

Attached: manned v1.png (500x282, 215K)

>humans are a part of nature
This just in, Satellites are a natural production of nature.

they're called moons dicktits

Because China doubling it's pollution means it doubled US production of pollution, and the US alone had already produced 15 times more pollution than the EU. Though that makes sense as the population of Texas is larger than Germany.

Essentially, adding Chinas increased pollution especially todays ratings, would mean an increase in global pollution of at least 300% of what was already going through at the time. So those dates of predictions for temperatures and water levels should have at least increased a large amount. Instead trippling the global output increased/changed the predictions that were started in the 80s and even updated recently by 0%.

About as natural as termite mounds.

>the US alone had already produced 15 times more pollution than the EU. Though that makes sense as the population of Texas is larger than Germany.
There are almost 200 million more people in the EU than in the US.

Attached: 1487797051755.jpg (760x570, 42K)

Technically speaking, we are in El Niño season. It's always when your temps skyrocket. And has since the 70s.

>I'm county cockroaches that live stamped together in a tiny box house
County people with zero pollution is and will always be retarded.

COMICS AND CARTOONS

Are you having a seizure?

I take it your an American, explains literally everything about why you are sucking the cock of the battery industry.

>Technically speaking, we are in El Niño season.
Actually we aren't

Actually we are, It was announced in January.

>mfw

This WAS a Yea Forums thread until shitposting retards came in

Attached: 1550302841413.gif (200x200, 470K)

Uhuh. I see a lot of bad law being passed due to climate change which has damaged my country, increased the cost of living, made manufacturing almost impossible and caused huge investment in green energy which struggles to even produce half of what it was said to produce, leading to a looming huge energy gap in our grid due to decades of mismanagement and fear of green lobbies. All the while the countries that are pushing this on us in the EU are opening new coal plants and mines.

Again, are you having a seizure?
Because literally none of what you're saying makes sense.

Of course it doesn't make sense. Logic doesn't to your kind.

Noi, it doesn't make sense because the words you are using to answer my posts have nothing to do with what I'm posting.
People living in tiny boxes who don't pollute because reasons? Batteries? What the fuck are you on about you retard?

El Nino hasn't been declared in Australia, its only at Alert level now, indicating that El Nino is likely to develop. Previously we were at El Nino watch level. Neither are an El Nino event.

fuck off blue see what you did

>he fell for the bait
Goddamn, c'mon libtards, get your shit together.

Phoenix is a monument to man's arrogance.

>lol funny Fosters reference
>let's debate climate change
For fuck sakes Yea Forums you make /pol/ and tumblr look sane.

Showers in Spokane.

What would Bloo think about climate change

It felt like over 100% hot humidity in Denmark yesterday.

Attached: 336987_1325969766114_500_210.jpg (499x210, 84K)

>Planet heats up
>Icecaps melt
>Water levels rise
>Beach is now closer to the house.

Attached: Bloo cool.jpg (640x480, 17K)

Jokes on you, my house is hiked up because the bayou floods all the time anyway!

>get your shit together
We're trying to, but it's hard when conservatives keep hastening the fall of western society for a quick buck

Retards like you should be culled from the Earth. Climate is not the same thing as weather.

>make a Foster's thread before going to sleep
>wake up to a climate change debate

Attached: huge-mistake-arrested-development.gif (600x333, 1.87M)

Don't most Climate deniers also think we never got to the Moon in the first place?

Sorry bro

Yet you'll find commie loving retards like that one user that keeps claiming India and China are leading the world in renewable energy research.

Fucking HA! The current programs do nothing but benefit them. Make everyone in the West develop all of the tech, wait 10 years and then buy it for cheap. That's what both of those countries are doing.

Did you expect anything different? Hiro let the alt-right kill this site and rape its corpse.

>retards took this joke seriously

Attached: 6BF984EA-49F9-4232-B838-956C00B3AC70.png (722x575, 341K)

yikes

>Enter a thread for a Fosters Home joke, ends up being just a place for /pol/shitters and Global Warming deniers to fling their shit everywhere
Every time.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x168, 1.52M)

>believing in global warming
liberal arts major spotted

>it still looks like it feel be cold in southern Canada in fucking June

Fuck this country

>Foster's Home reference
>come in expecting more Foster's Home jokes
>it's all fucking global warming and political shit
Why did I expect any different?

Attached: 1541365982365.png (452x474, 56K)

>Politicians keep using climate change as an excuse to pass a constant stream of laws that don't do anything to actually challenge it but increase the price of energy while sending industry overseas and raising tax.
>People object to this.

I can hear the vitriol in your voice.

>when you think memes can change the fact that you're fucking stupid

That's a big "oof" from me, you obnoxious newfag

>disagrees
>"N-newfag!"
How insecure

I wish. That heat wave covers near where I live and it’s cold and rainy right now.

No that would be California.

I was quoting King of the Hill, but you continue to own dem California libtards

Kansan here I still wonder why they chose a city from my state

Attached: 1402719815206.png (400x546, 115K)

I would of said 5/10, but considering three idiots took it, your chum is know 7/10.

>Technically speaking With the growth of China alone. The predictions should have shifted several hundred percent.
The sad part is the report done that showed that, if we nuked china, the environmental impact would STILL be less than letting them continue to shart up our oceans with toxic waste and environmentally destructive practices. Like, how bad do you have to be to have worse of an environmental impact than a nuclear explosion?

fuck amerimutts

Haha
Oh FUCK shit is gonna hit the fan. Christ I should move to NZ.

Attached: 1505798769857s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

I post this on ylilauta a lot, and a couple people have reposted it, so it makes me happy.

Attached: you dare call that burger human1.png (600x401, 258K)