Shill her stories across social media

>Shill her stories across social media
>People know about her irrelevant OCs more than her actual comic
>Want to take her time on every page because "unique artist integrity"
>3 years and still on chapter 4.
>obviously spending way more time on twitter than actually working on her comic now
I don't understand these twitter butterfly artist
why did someone even recommended me this.

Attached: D2zOfaOVAAAyLsW.jpg (700x730, 73K)

Literally who?

Joodlez, really popular artist. Kind of surprised this is the first time I've seen someone on Yea Forums mention her. I lost interest in her art a while ago but she's still really skilled

Attached: dcrli6v-7b364c8f-fa33-4650-b98d-e59d510e9cff.png (700x1068, 599K)

she's one of those eceleb in the western anime artist community. Yea Forums problem don't know her, but /ic/ probably would recognize her. Granted, she talks a lot of her world building and stuff but never put them to practice, sadly she only like to draw fanart of her own OC than actually progressing it.

Yea Forums don't know her*

>>sadly she only like to draw fanart of her own OC than actually progressing it.
>tfw she's posted these ocs as early as 2005
>made a successful kickstarter for an art book about her ocs
>get excited for her when she quits her job and finally starts her comic in 2013
>lose interest cause of glacial pace and her taking a break
>check it out year of 2k19
>Shit ton of non-comic filler art pages
>Main chara still hasn't gotten out of the house she's been in since chapter 1
Wtf

Attached: d5l5797-0fa97e07-0ac4-4837-8f03-d6380c37dd08.jpg (1250x877, 286K)

the sad reality of being unnecessarily meticulous artist and obsession with being perfect.
Juby falls deep into that hole she can't seems to get herself out of it. Truth is, she's an absolute beginner writer and she's really paranoid to with her plotting and world building. Couple months ago, she twitted that she didn't like Magus Bride manga because it is too parallel to her work and it makes her feel uncomfortable about her own OC. She literally spew out spoilers ahead of time and contemplating about how the story be the way she want it to be then Magus bride ruined it for her.
Her arts are top tier I admit, but I think she's too used to being perfect about her drawing that she forgot how many failures it must take for her to make to become better. The same situation apply to her OC story, it's stuck in the same episode because she's too afraid to make mistake.

So one of those twitter artists that constantly posts project updates but never gets anything done, am I readong this right?

Seems like it

>Couple months ago, she twitted that she didn't like Magus Bride manga because it is too parallel to her work and it makes her feel uncomfortable about her own OC.
>She literally spew out spoilers ahead of time and contemplating about how the story be the way she want it to be then Magus bride ruined it for her.

Sadly this happens to me with my own work. Though I don't post about my complaints/spoilers online.

I'm not sure if I should be glad or sad that others know this feel.

Interested, where do I start? Where does she post her art?

Its fairly common to get that feeling but only the popular creators constantly whine about it on social media

That's not true people cry on Yea Forums all the time, tumblr and Reddit too

Literally nothing new under the sun, anons. You basically have to suck it up and take comfort that you might have the same themes or shit but it will be YOUR shit.

I think the only way things get done is retaining a passion for whatever it is. Ignore what others think, unless it's constructive and just keep at it.

Even after you reveal your hot mess to the world, they'll still judge it for good or bad or analyze it to oblivion. But it doesn't matter because you accomplished something and it should make you happy.

This

fucking wisdom right here
nihil novi sub sole

Or just do what makes you happy. If you think you do not want to write then just be a character designer and do books of character designs. I am sure those would sell better than doing nothing.

This is the first time hearing about this artist or comic, but she should just become a character designer. It seems like that's where her heart is truly at.

Where can I read it? Why can't western artists just make a west-pixiv

Fuck man I haven't caught up with Ava's Demon in a while

LITERALLY
WHO
Fuck off with your non consequential e-drama

But is the comic good?

Based.

Hacing parallel works is a normal thing user, just because some other existing work happened it doesnt mean you stole it. Unless your plot and world building are identical. Same concept but different execution, take magical series for example, same theme but different perspective, motive, and personality.

I didn't mean simple similarities. Sometimes it's a weirdly similar plot and with even similar character names. I had to drop and rewrite a lot of shit.

Don’t worry, nothing happened

Why do people treat Yea Forums like their personal blog? No one cares, dipshit.

If you do not stop I will tell my mom on you.

Ok sorry