Does anyone still like me?

Does anyone still like me?

Attached: 5DDD2280-013F-42C4-A799-AD8DBD79C402-608-0000005C4AC8F518.jpg (768x768, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did anyone?

Someone liked you?

Attached: 231.jpg (470x293, 62K)

>Does anyone still like me?
>still
When did we start?

No.

I'm looking forward to what a trainwreck the Morbius movie will be, though.

If you give me ten dollars paypal i'll like you.

>still

They messed up big time by not giving him a zoot suit, cane, fur jacket and making him a pimp of sorts.

When I first heard they had cast Leto I was pretty excited. He has a facial structure that reminds me of the comic and cartoon Jokers. So I could imagine him looking pretty great. Then the first image came out and all those hopes were shattered. It's like they made almost every bad decision they possibly could.

Attached: IMG_2595.jpg (1080x1440, 154K)

>It's like they made almost every bad decision they possibly could.
Snyder-era DCEU in a nutshell.

I was wondering, could a live-action DCAU joker work? I think Leto would want something like Ledger's Joker but I think that shit is covered by Joaquin. I mean, this Joker has Harley so maybe he could still work as a Hamillesque Joker.

I do, your makeup is sick!
I guess I'm the only one.

Fire the guy who gave him tattoos

Yeahh, think it was that crappy ganster out of jail look that bothered people the more, the acting was fine.

Yes

More than his art house indie version we are getting to be honest

Word is he might come back AFTER the joker movie, just have him rub off the tattoos and explain it was just marker, joker is goofy enough to get away with it.

The kid on Gotham is a better joker.

I always did ;_;

Without the damaged tattoo it would have went over so much better

Those first pictures where he only teased the look were promising, desu. But the MOM'S GONNA FREAK photo they released plus the whole "he was totally crazy on set and gave weird gifts to the cast" news stories just made him look more silly than threatening in any way. By the time the movie rolled I couldn't take him seriously. And he didn't win me over with shit like honka honka

Why is his Joker so muscular? Dude should look like this.
Remove the tats, make him skinny and FUN and we're good to go.

Attached: Leto.jpg (2114x842, 519K)

I do. I still believe you're Jason Todd

No, he didn't even run

I really don't see this Joker as a anything but a merchandise mascot. He's hardly a presence in the movie yet like 90% of the plastic goods for the movie are of him.

Don't forget the music video user
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

I thought he was a great Joker with a really uninque and cool design. He's also a merchandising powerhouse!

I still don't understand why they didn't make him the main antagonist. Why the fuck even bother having him in.

>society doesn't

I thought the performance was really good, and the character design was almost spot-on (the sort of dandy, androgynous look worked, but the tattoos were terrible and really out of touch). I don't quite get the hate.

I do, you're a curious take on the character. Granted it might be the fact that I barely saw you that makes me like you and if you had more scenes I might've started disliking you.