What is happening with her hair?

What is happening with her hair?

Attached: mirko_bee_hive.jpg (750x563, 29K)

You can decide that... obviously no one on set could

they will keep changing for the whole movie without any explanation

It's fairly obvious, senpai. At the end of Infinity War her hair was short and blonde, and we see different hairstyles on her throughout the trailer for Endgame. We've seen short and blonde, we've seen it longer, we've seen this one, and we've seen it where it's completely back to red. What it's supposed to be is her growing her hair out (and no longer bleaching it like she did before) to show the passage of time.

It's so great how they are pretending that unnatural tone of red is her real hair color,

Her “natural” red roots have grown out since the snappening. She’s been too depressed to dye/cut what’s left of her blonde hair.

just...

She's a skrull mid transformation

Lack of biotin from a low protein diet. Bitch needs more red meat.

This is kinda weird but it's really telling how many people in this thread or who have talked about her hair just aren't women or don't know a single woman in their life?

This is what it looks like when you don't bother redying your hair and it just grows out.

>That face when half your friends and enemies are dead, and you just don't give a shit about disguises or personal upkeep anymore
Cut to Widow sitting on the couch in sweatpants eating Ben and Jerry's

are you retarded?

she probably had sad sex with Steve too

lmao see what I mean when I say

I hate men. I really do. That's all.

Do women really do this?

That was bad and you should feel bad

Attached: 123425346.gif (268x235, 1.1M)

idiots

>This is what it looks like when you don't bother redying your hair and it just grows out.
See

it's making me hard

She had that white hair as a disguise while on the run after Civil War, and now her natural red hair is growing back after a time skip after Infinity War.

It got longer, you fucking basement dweller

They were attempting to show her not giving a fuck about her looks anymore & just letting her hair grow out.
However, that is NOT a natural red. Look at her roots when she is a blonde.
Don't get me wrong, I like the red hair, but anyone saying that that red is her natural color is a fucking idiot.

Her hairdresser evaporated.

These are the same people who thought that Scarlet Johansen was getting old in Infinity War, even though she was wearing less makeup.
Because her chars was incognito and didn’t wanna be spotted
I bet a good chunk of you guys never seen a lady takeoff their makeup

Attached: FB318570-214D-4396-BABD-BEA0DC590B10.jpg (500x618, 57K)

This. Btw if she truly wanted to let herself go, why is her makeup flawless?

*character

>Because her chars was incognito and didn’t wanna be spotted
Seeing she lives in a highly advanced world that communicates with aliens, I'm pretty sure she came across a face scanner or used a cell phone that can actually take pictures of you (all smartphones do irl...)

Bravo Disney. Bravo.

Her face looks like she has been crying for a long time.

>this many anons don’t know how ROOTS work

Holy fuck it’s like I’m knee deep virginity

>DO WOMEN REALLY LET THEIR HAIR GROW
Oh my god, i know Yea Forums is full of retards but come on

it's called 2 tone, cave dweller

They should really fucking kill her off in Endgame. Banner too. It's pottery.

Males do it too. It's pretty much unavoidable if you dye your hair unless you keep dying it, which is terrible for your hair/scalp. Especially the hair since it's so slow to regenerate.

They probably go through the quantum realm where they don't have access to scissors.

Could be worse.

Attached: Natural redhead.gif (540x280, 2.03M)

This gif makes me taste fruit punch just by looking at it

Punished Widow makes my dick twitch.

So what? She's not even human.

Fictional characters don't actually wear make-up, we're supposed to pretend they naturally look like that.

>thinking this looks bad
I love it

Same, give me ALL the redheads

She stopped coloring it blonde, presumably because she's not really on the run anymore.
Probably also meant to symbolize her trauma over the snap, she can't bring herself care about the mundane anymore, because every hack writer knows that women's hair are symbolic of their mindset.

Attached: 8a598c1031891c390dda4f1ec7b7fe75.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

It's supposed to be her natural color in story, regardless of how poorly that's conveyed by the hair and makeup department.

Are you actually autistic?

It’s....growing... Do you think when you dye your hair it stays that color forever?

ugly cunt really letting itself go

should kill itself

white knight defense front arriving in 5... 4...

her best look
the snap better bring out some good performances from the actors

Attached: 7298150822.png (1362x564, 427K)

It literally is though, user.
Women don't have an inner eye version of themselves, only what they see in the mirror is real.

>wOmEn ArE nPcS
do you ever get tired of calling everything an npc

Looks like a cosmetology student's first ombre

and yet you think you're too good to fuck a fat bitch :^)

I don't think I'm too good to fuck anybody, I'm actually fairly certain my acerbic personality that I've developed as a result of believing in true love that never comes has made me the incel that I am. However it is still society that is to blame for making me believe in true love.
An NPC doesn't have any version of themselves though. I'm talking about real sapient women here - they do not have inner eye versions of themselves, because they get brought up to be sociopaths by pampering parents, teachers and later on politics.

>it is still society that is to blame for making me believe in true love.
Whoa...It's like we really live in a society.

Attached: Joker Society.jpg (534x810, 106K)

>admitted incel
>blames society
>thinks women are all inherently shallow despite having zero experience being in an intimate relationship with one
You're a loser due to your own actions, if anyone's to blame it's your parents' shit genes that might have given you a defective mind and personality. Only thing left to do is to kill them and then yourself.

>Do women grow their hair out

This fucking board, man.

Attached: 1548844642104.png (369x300, 7K)

But that's true. Long hair is a hassle and if you're depressed you won't want to deal with it.

That's Black Widow's superpower.

Her hair grows at an average rate. That's a cool super power

No. Long hair is easy to take care of, requires way less styling than short styles. Booking a hair appointment, having to sit in a chair while somebody touches you and tries to talk at you, then paying them plus a tip for something you hated because you're too fucked up to even tell them what you want. That's what takes effort. Long hair is ultimate depression tier.

>projecting this hard

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

Anyone can be a super hero with super powers!

I don't know what's more tragic, people not understanding how hair works or people who can't suspend their disbelief enough to get over Black Widow's natural hair colour being that kind of Red.
Come on retards be normal this time.

Looks like donna

the only problem i have with this is she obviously got her hair cut once

it would have made more sense for her hair to be two toned if she never got a hair cut and it was all the original blond hair

Sure, but the writers' tricks with hair aren't limited to that specific case where the character is being practical, they'll use new haircuts to signify a number of changes.
And yes, there's some truth to it, women (and sometimes men) like to exteriorize their mindset visually, it's just a bit lazy and overused in fiction.

That depends, some women require a fuckload of time just to untangle their long hair. Stylish short hair requires time, but less so than stylish long hair.

Attached: how_to_untangle_hair.jpg (690x371, 35K)

This kind of two tone hair is great and I'm a fan of it every time I see it.

Maybe she does what I do when I stop giving a fuck and just grabbed a random length that was inconvenient while half-sleep half-drunk and just cut it off with a knife.