Which bending is best?

People irl are getting bending powers, what bending art whould you choose and why?

Attached: Bending scrolls.jpg (800x800, 145K)

Water is clearly the most versatile one, shit we could do so much with it. I can't list them all.

air acording to the platinum game

1. Water is everywhere.
2. Offensively Waterbending can give you a stroke or an aneurysm via bloodbending or you could just tsunami their ass while chucking ice spears.
3. Defensively you can just make a sea wall or a moat. Plus water could heal you right?

The reason why the fire nation beat most of these guys is because they are inuits that live in a completely inhospitable wasteland with no room for improving technologically unlike the fire nation or the earth kingdom.
(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Fire. They can literally explode every other bender group without moving.

I live on an island, so water as the first choice. Then probably earth, I could probably make decent money in the construction trades. Air because flying seems nice but I can't rock orange and bald. Finally, fire, which is cool, but honestly, I'm pretty well set for all my fire needs between lighters and kerosene.

Definitely Air. I'd like nothing more than to run around at super speed , jump really high and all that.
Couldn't care less whether or not it's the best in a fight, although I'm sure it's capable everywhere. In theory it could completely best Fire at least, though that wasn't ever seen in the series

Fire
>Is very utilitarian, especially for some of the work I do, along with being useful for other situations where heat and/or ready access to power tools would be handy
>Would cause the least collateral damage in cases of self defense, compared to the other bending forms, unless you have shitty control
>My ability is usable anywhere that is not bitter cold, and if it is, it's not hard to make and use a small, portable heat source to draw from.
>It's the closest thing available in the avatar universe to the ability I actually want.
>It is actually fairly versatile, despite what a lot of anons seem to believe.

Yeah water would fucking wreck in modern times.

Picking Earth, and I can potentially reach metalbending and even lavabending, so that’s like having firebending too

fire because fuck you I want to shoot lightning at people and not have an electric bill

Lightning

Attached: serveimage.jpg (720x540, 116K)

>powering an electrical system with lightning bending
LoK doing this really annoyed me to no end, not only is using living organisms the least efficient way possible to process energy (electric eels aren't used for power generation for a reason), there is also the issue that unless the power plants are using massive capacitors to stabilize current flow, the electrical system wouldn't be usable, and finally, there is the "small" problem that an arc with enough power flowing through it to provide sufficient power to a service area would cook the lightning benders.

Earth bending. You could make a very good living for very little effort as a miner or construction worker.

Earthbending. I'm already a tiny, bitchy, cynical girl, and my sight is quickly deteriorating as is, why not be the next Toph?

This

Disregard any idiot that claims otherwise.

Post feet or larp

Could water benders heat water?
I know they can cool them but I'm not sure about heating them. If they can then fire-bending is useless.

Also, water is fun because I can turbo swim underwater, like those turtles in Finding Nemo.

Attached: 1553889747235.png (944x1018, 236K)

If I'm correct, they can only freeze and defrost water, in terms of temperature change.
>construction
Earth benders would be good for lifting and placing steel support beams, aluminum studs, aluminum or tin roofs, conduit, pipes, etc. But you would want a fire bender to fasten it all together.

Did you know that lava is tecnically rock? So Earth bending is also fire bending by definition.