Gets cancelled

>Gets cancelled

Is there ANY decent cartoons or films about giantesses? I always enjoyed giantess as a kid and it hurts me that there's literally no stuff about them

We had ONE potential film and Disney takes it away from us!

Attached: d23-2015-animated-films-03.jpg (750x500, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tv-vcr.com/sorry-perverts-disney-shelved-gigantic/
youtube.com/watch?v=XcgNkFuPBV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monsters vs Aliens

Fantastic Planet?

The Gullivette episode of Dofus.

Would the film have actually been good or memorable?

Would it have a catchy song?

Would it be memorable like tangled, popular like frozen, or forgettable like brave?

>Would the film have actually been good or memorable?
>Would it be memorable like tangled, popular like frozen, or forgettable like brave?
Disney apparently reached the conclusion that the answer to these questions was no and that's why they canned it. I have to agree there's nothing unique or interesting about the concept.

Attention mods this is just a stealth Giantess thread where largely unrelated giantess content will be posted. Please delete this off topic garbage.

It had a little girl giantess which makes friends with a spanish explorer, what makes it nothing unique?

Meanwhile, we had that shitty Good dinosaurs film and those other shitty sequels

Oh well.

> there's nothing unique or interesting about the concept

That really could be said about most of disney's movies. The synopsis of them seem ridiculous but most of them do well.

Brave comes to mind.

Big hero 6 had an interesting idea but poor execution

frozen was a weird idea but good execution

wreck it ralph was a cool idea that latched onto the gamer market but jumped the shark with wreck it ralph 2

All it takes is a good writer and director for something to be good.

>It's another "MUH GIANTESS LOLI SIZE-DIFFERENCE FOOT FETISH" thread

No, don't pretend "but I was interested in the lore". We all know why you wanted this movie

What are you people talking about, everything about the plot and lore was amazing

>Set in Spain during the Age of Exploration, the film followed Jack as he discovers a world of giants hidden within clouds. Jack befriends the female giant Inma, who's "11 years old, 60 feet tall, fiery, feisty and a lot to control" and treats him like a living doll, Greno said. Meanwhile, the antagonists, Storm Giants, stand at 120 feet.

How is this NOT interesting

>Jack befriends the female giant Inma, who's "11 years old, 60 feet tall, fiery, feisty and a lot to control" and treats him like a living doll

Lord have mercy

Attached: 974824CC-7D3E-4F39-BAEC-AFB72ECC1FBB.png (1200x1814, 1.34M)

Because all of that stuff is not what you were going to see that movie for. Just this part.

I remember when the plot description came out, the only thing people were talking about was the living doll of an 11 year old shit

So? It's enough to make it interesting

Not interesting to anybody who isn't a pedophile.

Fuck off, dumb pedo.

How am I a pedo for wanting something original and interesting from a Disney film?

I'm so sure that the live action Aladdin film is MUCH more interesting, huh? Yeah that's what I thought

False dichotomy. Live action Aladdin would still exist even if Gigantic was canceled, and live action Aladdin won't prevent Gigantic from being replaced by another animation.

>How am I a pedo
Because you masturbate to little kids, including the 11-year-old star of Gigantic.

You're projecting a lot right now.

So instead they went to the more "memorable " and "unique" route and shat out straight to dvd- tier sequels

I think they got too obsessed with Inma. They forgot that there was a male lead & shelved it after that.

Disney's current writing staff couldn't do it- there's no moral to the tale. They only want to tell didatic stories.

>was the living doll of an 11 year old shit
I, too, would love to be the literal feces of an 11 year old giantess

No he's not, you guys just want to imagine that 11 year old giantess forcing you to lick her sweaty soles as she giggles.

Or maybe playing with you as a living doll before swallowing you since she has all the control

Attached: 1553294366907.jpg (590x768, 80K)

Fuck off moral police

You're the one who thought up those images not me

Speaking as a fetishist, I can recognize a fellow fetishist. You and me are one and the same, and I can recognize you from a mile away. The only difference is that I'm into adults, and you're a filthy degenerate.

Don't you compare me to you, you peasant. I'm not a fetishist. I just like giantess, I've liked them as a kid because of how big and powerful they can become.

The absolute power of them doing whatever they want is what interests me

t. fetishist

Stop posting disingenuously. Everyone knows you have a giantess fetish. You're not gaining anything by LARPing otherwise.

That's the definition of giantess fetish. Just say you like big chicks user. And stop screeching about the movie being dead.

haha
that's really specific, user...

faggot accussed him with being a pedophile giantessfag, not just a giantessfag

Oh I see, he's one of those degenerates.

How is that defining a giant fetish, when I'm talking about what interests me? I don't have giantess as sexual, just interesting. If I like football, does that mean I wanna bang footballs? Stop it.

I was just interested with Inma, she came off as unique, I just hate the content is wasted.

Learn to read. is saying that he's not a fetishist at all, meaning no giantess fetish either.

>there's no moral to the tale

Treat little creatures with respect and humility.
[Inma's treatment of Jack]

Don't mock others for being different.

[How giants view humans/ or Inma's teasing and bullying of Jack]

Stand up for yourself and don't back down.

[Inma's entire personality. The blonde version of lilo from lilo and stitch]

It's ok to cry sometimes..

[The heart-wrenching scene where Inma who is always feisty and ready to take on whatever life throws at her breaks down in a soul chilling sob as she realizes that her actions have consquences, she messed up everything and injured the people she loved for being selfish.]

Instead of there being 6 storm giant villians, make it one central villain as the focus. Jack defeats the storm giant attack on titan style with a magical axe or something.

>I don't have giantess as sexual
Why lie? What's in it for you?

Sure user, sure..

tv-vcr.com/sorry-perverts-disney-shelved-gigantic/

Attached: damn.png (763x691, 684K)

Just shut up my dude, this is the kind of shit a newfag does, because I did this kind of shit when I was a newfag. Stop trying to gain pity points for false defending yourself.

Then learn to read the chain of threads to see what I'm talking about

What are you talking about? He says he's not a giantessfag. Try on for size.

you shut up, just because I don't have a perverted mind like YOU, doesn't mean I'm like what you secretly are.

Attached: 1499907992297.png (708x916, 273K)

Sure, and you don't know who Karbo is either. We believe you, man.

>No u

First day here user?

No, really OP, your behavior right now is cringeworthy. You've been dishonest this entire thread. You asked "is there ANY decent cartoons or films about giantesses" and right away you got answers in and and . But you ignored them because you don't actually give a shit about that. That was just a ruse to try and sneak this thread under the mods' noses. You're only interested in lolis. You're a dumb pedophile in denial.

Dude, you're trolling, I see those replies and going to watch them, in fact that Monsters vs Aliens looks interesting but is it any good?

Instead of bashing me, let's talk about it. Would you recommend Monsters vs Aliens as a decent giantess film?

The entire chain of replies, try reading it. You know that string of numbers with the two arrows pointing on it? Yea, try clicking on that

No, no, no, you started this fight and now you got to finish it

You're annoying too, saying the same shit over and over isn't getting anywhere either.

>I see those replies
Why did you ignore them until you got called out? Why was it only lolis that caught your interest?

What the fuck are you even talking about anymore?

I started nothing, you attacked me but I'll ask this again, is the Monsters vs Aliens film was decent as a giantess, SIRS.

Another question is, what type of giantess/giants are there? Adult ones? young ones? Just monsters?

Attached: 1507620269746.jpg (473x413, 39K)

>I started nothing
You started this thread.

>young ones?
Yikes.

>young ones

Attached: 1553381443377.jpg (480x360, 35K)

I said adult ones and that's fine but young ones is too far?
You're both trolls, I get it. Can we just have a serious discussion?

Anyway, I might like this film, this look cool. But it looks a bit goofy, how would her dress not rip off?
youtube.com/watch?v=XcgNkFuPBV8

Are you an ESL? I'm just explaining why I wrote that reply, what's there not to get. Nothing more nothing less

Link it or stink it. Point out the original post which bothers you and explain why.

Multiple people there. Learn how timestamps work, newfriend.

Good lord buddy, like I could see you maybe being innocent but you're wording is so fucking creepy that it's impossible my nigga.

Why do you keep bitching about it. This doesn't even concern you. Why die on this hill, mate.

Attached: buster-moon-sing-96.9.jpg (210x240, 20K)

I ain't gonna do your dirty work for you, it's right fucking there. Also what is this, a fucking testimonial now? Fuck off with this bullshit

What does timestamps have to do with anything?

John K. Peta's new joint is about shrinking

Lurk more, newfriend.

How many posts can one person make in less than a minute?

Exactly what does that have to do with just going over the thread?

>"Are you an ESL?"
>responding to multiple people
>speaking in singular
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

Your the one who can't seem to understand the basic English I just told you, don't go throwing stones at me

>Your the one
Nice "basic English" there, my friend.

Attached: 1553476804836.jpg (500x5000, 572K)

Attached: meme_by_tornadotitan_dbpzixh.jpg (2073x1201, 332K)

Attached: dd3k6ji-d32814dd-f2c4-438f-9381-7bc3197aaff3.png (864x864, 417K)

Just cause I take shortcuts that anybody who is actually familiar with the language takes doesn't mean I'm an ESL. You're (see?) really grasping at straws here.

You accursed pedos would have ruined even the good elements

>young ones

You just can't help yourself, can you

Describe your dream scenario if you were ever to come into a reality with a giantess standing before you.

Unironically ask if she has any interest in farming

With her help and the right tools, she would change the game

Talk to her like she's a woman and not some glorified fetish stick.

That's why I'm here, but I don't presume to speak for OP and everyone else. But yeah, I want a giant loli.

It would be disgustingly simple to make an idea like this work in a fully fledged plot. Ripping a page out of Gulliver's Travels, focus the story on some cocky adventurer over his head and a bratty princess who doesn't have any friends. Maybe have the adventurer lose a friend or something to the giant world, and he wants to get them (her?) back. Princess wants attention and friends, so the two concoct an elaborate scheme to parade the Adventurer around the Giant World as some... thing, that does things that ordinary humans can't do (maybe a human with wings or whatever). This lets us work through a revolving door of crazy weird shit that to humans look like wild powerful beasts and to giants are basically mild annoyances a la street cats. Play up the idea of one lead exploring a weird foreign world that is, ironically, just the same old regular world to the other lead.

Throw in some catchy numbers from bratty princess, a strong emotional moment or two from lead adventurer, and some shitty moral about friendship and accepting differences. Maybe a twist villain if Disney insists. Boom, done.

Why is people getting off on something a strike against it, anyway? Why do people want to see the worst in this because they care more about whether anons are masturbating to the right thing than how this could be an interesting movie? It's bizarre spite.

On the base level, I get it

A cute giant-kid juxtaposed with a normie human, it's a cute concept. But I envy the nigga still ignorant enough to have not anticipated the degenerates that would be awakened by it

>young ones
What exactly is his fantasy in this scenario? Like what Lena Dunham did to her sister except with him instead of a rock?

First I would hope she has immortality and regeneration potion for me to take first, because I'm about to die numerous times in many sensual ways.

They should have done something like Zootopia and had it be about giants and humans coexisting in the same world. They have their own cities and ways of life, etc. It doesn't have to be tied to a fairy tale. Have one small person and one big person go on an adventure together, make it a romantic comedy, slap some good gags and sweet moments in it, boom you're done.

Yeah, what kind of depraved monster would get off to that

Those are all lessons for Inma. This is feminist Disney we're talking about, where girls are always right and boys are dumb brutes. If Jack doesn't get character development, what is the point?

I'm the biggest sucker for unconventional/found/adopted father daughter stories so a giant daughteru story would be bitchin'

But we can't have nice things

The only reason good dino released was because it was a tech demo they needed to get money back from.

This
>It had a little girl giantess which makes friends with a spanish explorer, what makes it nothing unique?
>Meanwhile, we had that shitty Good dinosaurs film and those other shitty sequels

Pixar is creatively bankrupt.

>I always enjoyed giantess

piss off, giantfag.

>frozen was a weird idea but good execution
Frozen was a mess and only gained success because of the song.

And strong incestuous lesbian undertones, can't forget those.

What does that look convey ?

>Disney apparently reached the conclusion that the answer to these questions was no and that's why they canned it.

Then why did they make incredible sense 2 and wreck it Ralph 2 ?

>Hurr it's literally Jack and the beanstalk but with the genders swapped. How can you not find that interesting?!

Attached: 1543375873288.jpg (792x792, 218K)

That she finally found her own living dildo

Not even swapped. Several versions have jack being helped out by the giant's wife or maid and I swear I've seen at least one where it's the giant's daughter.
Also basically the Brobdingnag segment of Gullivar's Travels.