Why are they making them fight?

youtu.be/1nHqxI6vn5I

Also rip Carol

Attached: captain_marvel__shazam__vs_captain_marvel__carol__by_darkvader2016_dd1eizk-pre.jpg (1192x670, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sFi_RzsKajA?t=1169
youtube.com/watch?v=ge_GUxaxDgs
hersheldlousyton.blogspot.com/2016/03/death-battle-predictions-dante-vs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TXw9pjWkVgg
youtu.be/J5G4HW57SZo
youtube.com/watch?v=SBI2Sntjblg
youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc
youtube.com/watch?v=xH93YUgpbKI&t=454s
youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Viewer demand and perfect timing because movieshit

Because they're both Captain Marvel.

CAROL will WIN because SHE is a WOMAN and HER movie already made a BILLION DOLLARS

Did the RWBYfags figure a way to watch shit early again or do we really have to wait until next Wednesday for the shitstorm to really occur?

So will this thread get nuked regardless of whether or not there's actual comic book discussion? Are Death Battle threads just delete on sight now? Seems sort of odd.

Attached: 7c56f382abb09fed79c87dbe1abb1030.jpg (495x750, 32K)

I was terrified of the Dante vs Bayonetta fight for this reason.
Hopefully they'll look at this shit logically this time, too.

for clicks
everything in youtube is now about clicks

They get deleted sometimes and sometimes not

Honestly they just have to look at each character's history.
He, along with Superman, lifted half of a book that had infinite weight, which means his strength and invulnerability are infinite.

Honestly I've been reading random story times of Shazam! lately and it honestly seems like he could win in a fight

Yea Forums has rather decent deathbattle threads when they arnt in a big mood
Dont know if they've been getting deleted recently though

Attached: 1553464164695.jpg (229x293, 25K)

>Like his adopted sister.
I thought Mary was his twin.

Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing him matched up against Superman, but I just can't picture him coming close to losing.

They are going to have Carol redirect his lightning at him and turning him into a kid. It makes no sense and is bullshit but you can't have a person with a vagina lose.

So, picking up from last time: Zatanna would obliterate Scarlet Witch.

Attached: 6083.jpg (967x720, 228K)

Reminder Yang beat Tifa. Don't expect quality from these guys.

This is sounding more and more like the threads right before Thanos vs. Darkseid. So if Billy wins this too you gotta give them at least a small benefit of the doubt next time.

They've made mistakes. Big ones. But I think their results are usually not that terrible. Usually.

Shazam because magic

Ok. But if I am right you have to go wave your wiener at traffic.

I think their going off the new 52 version

You're on.

Attached: I got an angle.jpg (502x360, 37K)

So the New 52 made the Wizard into an Abo, Billy share his powers with the multiculture pals, and turn his sister into not his sister?

Has this been retconned yet?

Let me guess, they are going to make Carol find a way to exploit his name and kill him while he’s in child form

No. It's a composite version.

She's going to dig up on an old edgy tweet Billy made. And accuse him sexual harassment.

Maybe. The only conceivable way for her to win this is to play up the fact that he's a child and doesn't always listen to the Wisdom of Solomon, and she's an adult with muh experience and so she wins psychologically. That's the only outside chance she's got and that would be the most bullshit fanfiction forced ass shit possible and I promise you they won't do it. Billy's feats shit thunder all over Carol's feats and so he will win without a doubt.

Attached: 196.gif (320x238, 220K)

I asked this before too but I don't think anyone answered: when has Zatanna done anything on the level of reality warping that was House of M?

>Dante vs Bayonetta
>Dante ever winning
There's no way you actually believe Dante should win a fight against Bayonetta.

>Turns him off like a switch
It's too easy. She tells him he's cute and asks what's his name is and when he says Shazam, she snaps his neck before he realizes what she's doing.

Whoevers more popular wins

>people saying she'll win via trickery
>not realizing wisdom of solomon is a thing

Dante trashes your waifu. Get over it.

Dante is also more popular

If we're not memeing for a moment and atleast try to take this seriously.

Billy outclasses Carol is pretty much everything. Even if she does go Binary Binary, Billy still outclasses her.
She can try outsmart him or exploit his child-like behavior, but Billy still has the wisdom of Solomon. It can inform Billy on 50,000 years of war strategies and can even let Billy know of opponents weaknesses and limitations. Sure he's still a child, but this child has been able to out maneuver amd outsmart gods, super beings, aliens, tyrants and geniuses.

There's statistically no way Billy loses evn on a bad day.

I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've never played Bayonetta. Give it a go, it's good shit.

I did. Bayo has absolutely nothing Dante can't counter.

Oh fucking hell, this shit again. Yes, I believe it, and the explanation they gave made sense. Dante's combat feats were better than Bayo's combat feats at the time when that Death Battle aired; it's simple as that. Even the creator wanted his waifu Bayonetta to win, but he fucked up and let Dante be tougher than her and possess counters for her best abilities on paper. Then got mad when he couldn't swoop in and give her a necessary power-up to compensate and let her win.

Bayo lost fair and fucking square, and Kamiya getting mad about it is the best part. It's funny because you can bet your ass he'll make sure Bayonetta is clearly the end-all-be-all from now on given the chance. Too little too late for that battle though.

Attached: 165.jpg (800x800, 50K)

JLD and Pralaya is the instance that most quickly springs to mind.

Dante and Bayo would fuck

In seven soldiers she broke the fourth wall and rewrote reality itself.

Fuck, and Dante is a beast in DMCV.

Dante is a permavirgin and is incapable of sex

Absolutely. They should.

Nah dante should've lose go fuck yourself

DMCV implied he fucked a couple of times. But never did anything serious. He is probably into whores and tinder.

Could you link me to it the death battle? As I recall, Bayo's main weapons are:
- demonic hair summons
- witch time
- all the guns
- melee

I'm ready to accept that Dante has her beat in raw combat, so what about demon summoning and witch time? I suppose Dante kills demons all the time and he can use Quicksilver or something to counter Witch Time, but was there anything else?
That, and he still has (Sin)Devil Trigger.

I believe someone answered you before that your example wasn't Scarlet Witch's power under normal circumstances. Giving her that ability in her default state would be like giving Wolverine the ability to regenerate from a single drop of blood because he did it once in a comic book, regardless of the situation and context. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quicksilver counters witch time and he can make a clone of himself.

Before anybody takes db seriously they had jiraiah from naruto almost nullifly a beefed up kamehameha from roshi which could blow up the moon with a rasengan

Huh, I forgot about Doppelganger. Seems like a Vergil thing now. Thanks.

Sure. I'll grab it. Anyway her best card was witch time, but Dante had a very specific counter for it which is why he wound up winning, along with his CUH-RAZY durability which Bayonetta couldn't really match.

youtu.be/sFi_RzsKajA?t=1169
That should take you straight to the explanation.

They also had toph fucking as fast as gaara

If they're doing composite, Billy should curbstomp her. Dude and his family went to Hell and kicked Satan's ass.

Lucifer Morningcucks on suicide watch.

(From the 70's Shazam! series. Issue 35)

That being said, they're going to give Carol the W because they like doing HOWEVER reversals and they'll think Carol can absorb his lightning and revert him with it--which she can't, as previous threads have shown, but they'll have her do it anyway because Ben is one of those hardcore feminists who virtue signals to hide the fact he gets off on Ryona.

Even the Earth-S version who WAS dodgy around lightning because he feared it could revert him did pic related and in Convergence revealed that he can fully control the change when Gotham by Gaslight Batman failed to revert him with a tesla coil thing.

Attached: Marvel Family vs Satan.jpg (1200x1800, 237K)

Yeah, his durability is another thing. I guess I'm used to him dying instantly in DMD. Also, can't he technically royalguard everything now? Or does that not count?

There is just no excuse for that one. None. They wanted to give Toph the W because the only reason they did the battle was Toph fans begging them for it. They even made a custom sprite for her. So that fight was pure fanwank bullshit from the start.

Shazam isnt as popular or as attractive as carol prepare to be utterly buttblasted by db

House of M was Wanda with a buff from being possessed by a demon (yes really, see Young Avengers) so it's her amped and can't be used under Death Battle rules like how Batman can't use his Hellbat armor.

Baseline Z utterly embarrasses baseline Wanda like how Dr. Fate embarrasses Dr. Strange.

>NB4 Ben says "Wellllll he has to CHOOSE to listen to the Wisdom of Solomon and often doesn't because he's a kid"

See
You bring Thunderworld Billy, Fawcett Billy, or Earth-S Billy (which pretty much is Fawcett just under the DC pen) you get a character that's pre-crisis Superman without a weakness.

He'd kick the ass of Carol and all the Avengers at once including Sentry and that cosmic cube waifu. Billy was Superman if he was written more like Popeye.

Attached: Marvel Family moves a galaxy.jpg (1017x903, 576K)

Dante only wins if he manages to hurt Bayonetta. She would never get hurt. That's my main gripe. Realistically, Bayonetta would never even fight Dante fair, even if she wanted to. She's cocky, but not an idiot. Can Dante breathe in space? Underwater? Maybe I don't understand the point of Death Battle but I feel like in every scenario other than they're for some reason forced to fight, it's at worst a draw for Bayonetta

I want them to do this and make the fight like He-Man vs. Lion-O. That was so great.

Attached: HE-MAN!.png (480x352, 222K)

Having Carol make him say his name would be retarded even by DB standards. I don't think they'll do that.

What they WILL do is have her absorb his power and then blast him with lightning to revert him to Billy. It's bullshit, but they'll do it anyway.

Ben needs that feminism cred to smoke screen his ryona especially after his company kicked Vic.

Most of the time dc characters would outclass marvel characters since the big names are so fucking powerful that even jobbers need to be powered up just so that stories can have meaningful conflicts

>Death Battle is going to have Carol kill a guy that moves galaxies and defeats fucking Satan within Hell itself

Will this replace Toph vs Gaara as the most bullshit outcome?

It goes back to silver age dc characters having material weaknesses while marvel characters had circumstantial weaknesses. In a Julie Schwartz era story, if you didn't have kryptonite/yellow/fire the hero was going to stomp the bad guy's ass. In a Stan Lee era story, Spider-Man could be knocked out by a dude with metal arms and Thor reverted if kept too long away from his hammer.

The dials were always at 11 at DC.

Pretty sure Death Battle rules put them in an environment where both can fight and excludes just running away and hiding from your opponent somewhere they can't reach you. Ultimately it comes down to who can kill whom, assuming they're stuck together and bloodlusted to use everything in their power to win in a direct clash. This includes strategy and trickery and such but not to the point of hiding out of reach.

And Dante wins under those rules, because as they said in the explanation, Bayonetta CAN be hurt, and Dante has the feats to make it possible that he could land hits on her.

I want to see this page remade with Lucifer Morningstar.

Yeah Royal Guard could let him no sale anything she throws at him and enter Dreadnaught form letting him further push her shit in. A rematch with DMC5 Dante would just widen the power gap farther by giving him Sin form and more crazy weapons.

>Superman but fucking magic vs someone who stole the Captain Marvel name.
Oh jeeze I wonder. This would be so one sided it's not funny.

Attached: Captain Marvel Kingdom Come.jpg (1218x1920, 643K)

If Carol wins, it'll blow Toph, Tracer, Yang - EVERYTHING out of the water. She won't, though. Just like Thanos didn't.

Could Thor beat Vegeta? Prince of Asgard vs Prince of all Saiyans?

Can't Sin DT essentialy just open a black hole inside people or detonate their organs or something like that? Can't remember the exact description of the move.

I'd go with Thor on that one. But then I don't know much about Super, so maybe not.

If they had only used Nu it would provide some cover for them because he doesn't have many feats. But now that they're using composites they've basically slit their own throat. Either they give Billy the rightful win or totally sell out.

The fucker moves galaxies. Binary gets winded powering a starship. It's a wolf vs a chihuahua.

>Another DBZ fight
Yawn. Give us Plas vs Luffy and Dr. Strange vs Sakura. Spidey vs Kamen Rider (1) would be cool as well.

There's millions of more interesting east vs west fights than dragging another Dragon Baller into it.

Come to think of it, we haven't had a magical girl fight yet.

>Plas vs Luffy
I'd rather have Plastic Man vs. Mr. Fantastic. I often say I'm tired of DC vs. Marvel because DC's power scaling usually makes it a no brainer, but I make an exception here, because I want to see Plastic Man push Reed's shit in.

Or could Reed Richards bullshit a victory? I don't know much about Plastic Man to be honest.

Attached: 3ee6959e341ba9fb5a367a7a7266d7e8.jpg (564x1008, 155K)

Plastic man is basically immortal but if we take comic book science into consideration Reed could probably build a weapon that can immobilize/kill him with enough prep time

Yeah you'd have to undo his anatomy. And find a way the smartest beings in DC haven't been able to. Being frozen and shattered, thrown into suns, sent back in time millions of years he'll just fucking chill and wait to be there for you. He's been dissolved in various shit, but eventually he comes back.

Reed would probably get some short term victory because plastic gives no fucks about the fight.

Attached: Plastic Man Pre-Edit.jpg (1041x1600, 492K)

Because magical girls are too OP.

Didn't they say specifically that they weren't going to do composite versions of characters anymore, and they had a Mario vs Sonic rematch that was JUST their vidya feats as a way of showing they meant it?

This is going to be the biggest curbstomp since Flash vs. Quicksilver

Just have them fight each other. Nanoha vs Usagi vs Sakura vs Madoka vs Cutie Honey

Attached: TornFelineIcelandichorse.gif (500x281, 2.62M)

Vegeta is way too fast for Thor and has enough damage to kill him

What battle do you want guys?

It should be. But they'll give the win to Carol because "muh turn the lightning against him."

It should have been Mary vs Carol so we could have checked off magical girls.

They use composites unless one source (((contradicts))) the others. Which to them means Mario cartoon A-Okay but Archie Sonic NO.

How the fuck they determine what is and isn't valid I don't think anyone knows. The guys just have a serious hate boner against Archie Sonic and were fishing for a way for Goku to kill Superman before Rebirth fused Nu and New Earth spoiling their plans. That's all the "change" was.

Prince of the Acroyears vs The Knight (Hollow Knight)

Rom vs Tekkaman Blade

Cheetara vs Teela

Yet, Ultraman could lift the book by himself

Gaston vs. Clayton

Attached: HuntervsHunter.png (854x854, 376K)

Link vs. Crono

Battle of the time traveling silent men. But it will never happen because no one remembers Crono exists and Death Battle panders to normies.

Attached: Capture.png (522x688, 712K)

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers, maybe as a halloween themed one, they might use a composite Michael

Godzilla vs Hulk

Enchantress vs Enchantress (Marvel vs DC)

Han Solo vs Indian Jones

DKR Armor Batman vs Old Man Logan

Devilman vs Etrigan

Tigra vs Cheetah (yeah its a stomp, so was Venom vs Bane)
...And? He's literally Superman but evil and made of anti-matter.

Gaston stomps.

As thematic as the fight is Jason can literally just grab him and tear him apart like paper. You'd need a beefer slasher like Victor Crowley to fight Jason.

Guyver vs. Blue Beetle.

Attached: CX270.jpg (1200x1600, 470K)

>She would never get hurt.
Lol.

Crowley’s pretty good But the problem is that he isn’t as iconic as Jason or Michael

Atomic Robo vs Sledgehammer

>Can Dante breathe in space? Underwater?
Yes. Can survive getting hit meteors too.

Michael vs Jason has the potential to be a hilarious bit of physical comedy as they both get confused as to why the other one keeps getting back up.

Why is Yea Forums so much better at coming up with fights than the DB guys?

He also doesn't need to eat or drink apparently.

Because db panders to normies for views.

Attached: depositphotos_120066010-stock-illustration-pig-on-a-white-background.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

DKR Bats vs Old and Busted Logan would be a kino as fuck fight. I honestly don't know who would win.

Anyone can make better match ups then DB. Death battle fights are either one sided obvious shit No one wants to see, characters with nothing in common, or shill shit like the RvB and RWBY one

No, they're Captain Marvel and Shazam

>probably into whores
That implies he has money

OMM > DB

Consider the following: Godzilla vs Getter Robo

So by their logic, Superman > Goku > Android 18 > Carol.

Billy is = Superman

So if Carol wins, it’s going to be Carol > Superman = Billy > Goku > Android 18 > Carol

Feats are subject to change over time but yeah, pretty much

No, one is Ms. Marvel and the other is the real Captain Marvel

I'd rather see Gaston vs Charming from Shrek
Maybe as a DBX

Hercules (Greek mythology) vs Samson (Bible)

Attached: BX211.jpg (2535x1949, 3.18M)

That’s a bad comparison because Bayonetta should have easily won that fight.

No.

Yamato vs Enterprise
Travis Touchdown vs Scott Pilgrim

Snake Eyes vs Gray Fox
AVGN vs Captain N

I find it funny that for the thumbnail they use a post New 52 version of Billy Batson that goes by Captain Marvel not Shazam.

Samson is a fucking beast, but Heracles is terrifyingly strong, Herc would destroy him.

Billy has always been Captain Marvel within the books. It's only with Johns and the movie that it changed. Even Thunderworld's Cap is still called Captain Marvel.

so according to Ben, this was the original plan all the way back for Season 1 and 2
he admits he may have misremembered some stuff

Attached: Original26.jpg (1216x636, 499K)

Do you think Samson vs. Achilles would be better?

>Achilles, matchless in the race
>In a who would win fight
Come on. You know how this works. The faster one always wins.

Sonya vs nina
Master cheif vs duke nukem
Harry potter vs angg
Megaman vs bomberman
Naruto vs luffy
Who would have won?

They actually changed Aang vs Harry because they saw the last episode of Avatar, saw Aang unleash the Avatar State and realized Harry stood no chance
So they made him fight Luke Skywalker

I think that would be a better match up considering both of them have a strict form of invincibility and each specialize in a different form of Combat, Achilles is more of a swift and Agile Combatant while Samson is more of a Sturdy hulk-esc Tank, It'd be interesting to see how they'd match up.

>TF2 Soldier vs. Soldier 76
>Sheldon Cooper vs. Steve Urkel
>Popeye vs. Luffy
>Scooby-Doo vs. Courage the Cowardly Dog

Attached: spock.gif (245x170, 559K)

I'm still mad it wasnt Crash vs Ty

Dont really know the lore of both series so gonna say Sonya
Master Chief
Anng
MegaMan
Fuck if I know

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

He moves faster than the speed of light carol in their last video has her moving at like 4k mph. Why is this a fight?

>Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro
>They don't have this happen in the fight youtube.com/watch?v=ge_GUxaxDgs
Trash fight.

>TF2 Soldier vs. Soldier 76
aren't these fights supposed to have any kind of ambiguity? 76 would be steamrolled

>Quicksilver counters witch time

Except that's untrue as Witch Time doesn't counter Witch Time.

at least they referenced the Kamen Rider connection in Segata's rundown

she cute

Since other people have given examples I'd just like to note that this isn't Zatanna after calling on the power of a demon god or enacting a major apotheosis ritual. This isn't Zatanna buffed on anything more than a little emotional support.

It's almost like the Thanos vs Darkseid argument actually: The thing is, on a good day (and JUST a good day, no need for any powerups) Baseline Zatanna is basically a rhyming goddess whose miracles last only for a second but change the whole game.

Desu I genuinely don't mind that one despite being a huge bayofag because of the meta reason of them inevitably getting an asston of levelups as their franchises progress, and the hard counter argument seeming reasonable to me when some JoJo reference with lasers was kicking Bayo around in all their fights. I feel they at least acknowledged it would be fucking close with Jeanne battling Trish in the background.

It's Jubi, Sheba, Aesir and Omne with the feats to give him a hard time. And to be honest, I'm more interested in how Dante would stand up to Balder (young and old) considering in their fights Balder WAS seemingl outskilling her timestop with Light Speed. But we have shit all lore about Lumen Sages so who even knows if their powers burn demons enough for that damage modifier to matter.

>Satan
>Luci-kun

Please don't keep misnaming the First of the Fallen, he's very sensitive that everyone credits everything to the actual devil instead of Hell's first occupant

>"So, Prince of Asgard. What you're saying is if I let you forge the Stormbreaker, absorb the Necrosword, obtain the power of the runes and call on the prayers of all gods across time and space...I'll see your full power?"

Hell wasn't it not just any old demon, but Cthon himself? An Elder God which are still supposed to be really bullshit by modern Marvel standards when IIRC Gaia was shitstomping Dormammu's face in.

Ah, Fuck it lets do this

List of Bayo abilities: Magic in general tons of it, Limited time travel, Time slow which can be stacked, Dimensional travel to purgatorio at will, Intangilability and invisibility via purgatorio, Can go out of body and fight in soul form, Forcefields which push the attacker back with Moon of Kalhalla, Regular forcefields, Automatic magic defense which makes Bayo bleed rose petals, Automatic defense with Pulley's butterfly, Curse infliction Poison Soul steal Life steal Elemental manip with various weapons, Madness Fear infliction and mind manip with demon weapons, Shapeshifting, Shapeshifting? (she flattens like a cartoon character in first game if she gets crushed by a boulder), Barrier destruction, Destruction of molecular bonds with Bazilions which bypasses regeneration, Flight and many more I can't remember
Strength: Catched a satellite which fell from orbit in several seconds also counts as a durability feat
Speed: Fought Jubileus which is infinitely superior to Irenic which can cross Paradiso thousands of times larger than a human universe in nary a single day
Intelligence: Umbra Witches power come from their intelligence nuff said

Writing out her abilities and embellishing them like she's your DeviantArt OC isn't very impressive. Cite specific feats, not this schlocky wank. Not that I'm going to argue with you, because I think Death Battle summed it up fine.

But damn if that post doesn't read like some actual Sigmario 13 year old sperg shit. Good lord.

Attached: 1552878129729.png (870x628, 540K)

Godzilla can become a giant magnet and completely immobilize Getter Robo. Besides IIRC there was a movie where he self destructed and it was city level, something Godzilla can survive. Not sure about the canon nature of that film though.

their own research team (before being promoted) disagreed with the fight
hersheldlousyton.blogspot.com/2016/03/death-battle-predictions-dante-vs.html

Skimmed it. They're about as rabidly pro Bayo while downplaying Dante as you are. To about the same extent, it seems. No wonder they're not the primary research team and no surprise that the end result didn't align with their predictions of a stomp.

None of that makes me doubt the result based on the information provided in the DB analysis. All it shows me is that Bayonetta has some very zealous fans.

Favorite DB?
Worst DB?

>Scooby-Doo vs. Courage the Cowardly Dog

How is that even fair. Scooby Doo would be sent to the animal farm in minutes.

Now. Scourge Mcduck vs Courage the Cowardly Dog...

Attached: 1482478721542.jpg (700x700, 327K)

Scourge McDuck sounds scary.

Ones a childish cunt with the powers of a god, the other is a child with the powers of gods.
Also they're both called Captain Marvel, so we're trying to see which one is the better.
Its obvious

yet fitting

Luke Skywalker is even stronger tho. Especially when they were using EU feats at that time.

>those shaped, gay eyebrows on zachary levi
>is called chadzam
kek

Honestly, now that I've read Immortal Hulk, the Doomsday vs Hulk fight may be a bit closer than it was before now. Especially since Hulk in it is basically unkillable as long as the sun isn't up.

Getter Robo would probably lose.

Shin Getter on the other hand...

So if Carol wins does this prove Android 18 is stronger than Billy?

Courage survived some scary shit I'm pretty sure even Worldbreaker Hulk couldnt kill him.

>No one remembers Mikasa vs Spiderman
youtube.com/watch?v=TXw9pjWkVgg

Attached: I'll never forgive Death Battle!.png (1720x870, 555K)

In your dreams

Attached: magics of Strange.png (680x1200, 1.35M)

Who would win a Death Battle between Kirby, Bomberman, Rayman, Cuphead and Steve?

Kirby easily.

Even if they dumped the whole "composite Kirby" thing, so ignored the cartoon feats, Kirby in the games still has punches that crack a planet, light speed (with a warp star, in a Squeak Squad cutscene), was analyzed as having infinite potential by some interplanetary robot and then blew up that planet sized robot (well, although his size is really inconsistent when the battle against him starts and he seems much smaller than that by the time he's destroyed).

Yeah, judging by Super Abilities, Hypernova, Friend Abilities and the Robobot Armor, he seems pretty OP.

>Buy Kirby Star Allies to get the OP game
>Buy Rayman Legends to satisfy cousin and play co-op with him
>Buy Super Bomberman R to satisfy PSP childhood
>Buy Cuphead because artstyle is good
>Buy Minecraft because endless possibilities
HELP ME

That was a DBX not a death battle.

Yeah, don’t they flip a coin for that or something

Pretty much

With the exception of Ruby vs Ragna, yes.

Doesn't matter.
It was rubbish. Unlisting and re-uploading the video will not erase this absolute disgrace from existence.

>Favorite DB?

Dr Fate vs Dr Strange

>Worst DB?

Wonder Woman vs Rogue

THIS is a Death Battle that would piss Marvel fans off to no end

Attached: A6C21D27-94C6-42D8-BDAD-03BD1DB5463E.jpg (1200x630, 237K)

Who made that RWBY blonde fight the blond closeted homosexual from My Hero Academia?

That fight made sense and it wasn't Death Battle.

Let it happen. I want to see Tony being utterly destroyed in combat some more. Thor beating the shit out of him wasn't enough for that prick.

>Why don't we just take the Andromeda Galaxy, and push it somewhere else?

Attached: ZPslST0YsQ8t14zNSlJh-gQSlkqmlBv01MLjEZuJk5o.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Nah, Marvelfags will cheer at having a white guy be killed by a black

No it proves DB are cucks and that Ben will go to any lengths to cover up his ryona fetish.

Vic is low-key one of the most powerful superhumans in DC right now especially if they let him abuse hypertime.

He can escape at will into a dimension only he can enter and raise an army of dudes to kick the ass of whoever he’s fighting. He can legit hop over to a pre Crisis timeline and get the Superfriends to come help him fight.

You mean this?
youtu.be/J5G4HW57SZo

Attached: 1551654623696.jpg (557x960, 77K)

>Mary and Captain Atom we’re brainwashed into fighting each other not holding back at all
>Mary destroyed him

Mary has a fraction of Bill’s power and she annihilated a guy that’s always in Binary mode. If DB doesn’t give Billy the win then they’re giant SJW cucks.

>Implying anyone actually read his solo

I mean other than me and like three other guys.

Is there ANYONE with a good argument for Carol winning?

Uh, absorption? Idk, I say Billy wins 8.5/10 but Carol has a 6/10 chance of winning

YOU PROMISED CHAD
YOU PROMISED SCOTT PILGRIM VS TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN

When did he say that?
If anything they promised Galactus vs Unicron but said they want to do it right as a Season Finale

>Travis assasinates Scott’s Leaf ass
Yes god yes.

>Favorite DB?
Godzilla vs Gamera

when leak

Probably Tuesday.

The episode comes out on Monday but M3U8 leaks don't work anymore so we'll likely wait until Wednesday to see the actual episode
Get the results early by scrolling down the comments or check forums discussing Death Battle

>Preview ends with Billy grabbing Carol and shouts Shazam
So chances are they're bringing in Binary for the second minute mark

shouldnt Carol then be 1.5?

yeah but this is Death Battle

>carol absorbs, reflects, and reverts
They’ve jewed Billy exactly as everyone predicted.

>Favorite DB
Godzilla vs Gamera

>Worst DB
Yang vs Tifa

Except this is happening right in the begining of the fight, so it's unlikely that that's where it ends.

Second minute mark
The third minute mark usually has a character making a comeback
When the preview for Black Widow vs Widowmaker came out, everyone knew Black Widow would win because by the third minute mark, they used up Widowmaker's whole arsenal

What can Shin Getter do?

>Favorite
either godzilla vs gamera or jotaro vs kenshiro
>worst
cloud vs link or toph vs gaara

This
youtube.com/watch?v=SBI2Sntjblg

The giant face used to be Jupiter by the way.

Getter rays are literally poison to pre-historic forms of life, plus the reality warping bullshit that Getter can manifest when need be. If you allow both to be at their most powerful, Shin-Getter still stomps due to its absurd speed, power, and ability to absorb both synthetic and organic matter while ignoring any sort of barrier, be it energy based or not.

So who else is bummed that this will cause casuals to think that Carol is stronger than Billy for ages?

Here's a cute Mary to make up for the injustice.

Attached: 1553385871034.jpg (485x1067, 118K)

That is a better match up. However, if composite Godzilla is used, I still think that he would win. He’s durable enough to take a full powered hit from Thor and his regular atomic breath destroyed a star.

Godzilla vs Gamera needs a modern animation, the old animation aged porrly. They also way underplayed how much of a stomp it was. It was Solar System level (is Thor's equal, who is Solar System level) vs city level (Gamera was killed by a city busting explosion) literally quintillions of a power difference

It's a great matchup, which is why they should do it. Getter vs The most famous dinosaur outside of Barney is thematic as fuck even if the idea will go over most normies heads.

It's a lot better than that King Ghidorah vs literally who fight they got planned.

>It's a lot better than that King Ghidorah vs literally who fight they got planned.
Wait what?

I just want to see some Japanese stuff outside entry level anime and vidya. Give me Ultraman or Kamen Rider.

Can we get something to fight Medabee from Medabots? A beyblade maybe?

They were discussing King Ghidorah vs a dragon from World of Warcraft or some shit, it was really gay.

Rumor is that one of the next fights is King Ghidorah vs Deathwing

My sources all say it's a stomp in Ghidorahs favor

That’s a given.

who should Ghidorah fight?

so they end in a draw and win morality points

I bet that dead weight Nero can beat Bayo, lmao.

There are too many examples to point out how wrong that is.

Alucard (Castlevania) vs Magus (Chrono Trigger), Emo vidya bois
Cacturne (Pokémon) vs Cactuar (Final Fantasy), pokie fight
Captain Planet vs Swamp Thing, who is Gaia's true champion
Ego (Marvel) vs Remina (Hellstar Remina), battle of the living planets
Faker (He-Man) vs Bizarro (DC), Not-He-Man vs Not-Superman
Galactus vs Unicron (w/ a tie-in DBX of Silver Surfer vs Galvatron), battle of planet eaters and the winner should fight the surviving living planet
Ganondorf/Ganon vs Garland/Chaos, could also swap out Castlevania Dracula either way 2-stage fight
Goro (Mortal Kombat) vs Machamp (Pokémon), four-armed fight
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) vs Saitama (One-Punch Man), deadliest game of tag ever
Link (Legend of Zelda) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts), sword of evil's bane vs the blade that banishes darkness
Loki (Marvel) vs Kylo Ren (Star Wars), don't care who dies so long as fangirls cry
Mighty Mouse vs Atom Ant, show the fight repeatedly at human scale
Peach vs Amy Rose, following the formula for other 3 mario/sonic charater fights
Pennywise (IT) vs Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street), both are mind manipulation and reality warping but gets btfo by kids
Red Sonja vs Xena, please make live action
Stardust the Super Wizard vs Lensman, good luck with the research
Tarzan vs Conan, classic pulp action fight
Teal'C (Stargate SG-1) vs Worf (Star Trek TNG/DS9), battle of the jobbers
Tenno (Warframe) vs Guardian (Destiny), doesn't matter because Warframe is better
War & Death (Darksiders) vs Dante & Vergil (Devil May Cry), set the fight during an angel/demon war to give access to their arsenals
Wario vs Shadow the Hedgehog, see Peach vs Amy above

>Best
Kirby vs Buu, love the salt factor
>Worst
Vegeta vs Shadow, Kratos vs Spawn, Luke vs Harry, you fuckers think new matches are one sided. It used to look like they weren't even trying.

Assassins Creed Battle Royale with Ismahawk helping

>Favorite DB?
Nightmare vs. Guts
>Worst DB?
Tifa vs. Yang

Sailor Moon vs. Supergirl
Shulk vs. Sora
Rathalos vs. King Kong
Simon Belmont vs. Blade
Ryuko vs. Korra
DB victor battle royale

>winner battle royale
So far Dr. Fate has the best chance. Shin Darksied is the most powerful, but Superman knows how to kill him and will go for him first. Meanwhile Fate can just peace out inside his helmet until the fighting dies down then pop out and clean up the stragglers.

Apparently Megaman Exe has a good chance though, since he is a universe buster according to DB

I'll let that speak for itself

Attached: 61KIOF9jQKL._SY879_.jpg (458x879, 46K)

This

No one wants a flop movie like shazam to win

DC characters win a bunch of the time.

Subtle jab.

Frank West vs Ash Williams
Wario vs Lobo
Jason Voorhees vs either: Rick Taylor or Solomon Grundy
Aang vs Captain Planet
Blade vs D (Vampire Hunter D) or Alucard (Castlevania)
Spawn vs Alucard (Hellsing)
Deadpool vs The Mask
Luffy vs Plastic Man

luckily no one gives a shit

>Ben
>his company
I'm pretty sure Ben and Death Battle didn't have shit to do with the higher ups in Rooster Teeth making that decision.

But say whatever you need to justify your idea I guess

You'll eat your words when it comes out that Carol killed Billy Monday/Tuesday.

>Why is Yea Forums so much better at coming up with fights than the DB guys?
>all last season other than like 2 fights were fan requests with the other 2 being one's they thought would be interesting like Carnage and Lucy
oof

>Carol winning means that Ben did it because of Vic

So do you actually listen to yourself, or...

Alright, I stand corrected, why is Yea Forums so much better at coming up with fights than the death battle fanboys?

>Wario vs Lobo
They have nothing in common besides riding motorcycles. One's a bounty hunter the other is essentially a fatter, stronger Nathan Drake.

Whoevers more popular wins these are biased

>Deadpool vs The Mask
He might not be able to kill Deadpool but Big Head is literally fucking invincible unless he takes the mask of

Your not, you just want to see different people fight than the people on DB's comment sections and think you have superior taste due to being in your echo chamber for so long

>Whoever is more popular
>Carnage is more well known (popular) than Lucy who hasn't been talked about in well over a decade
>losses

>Batman
>the person constantly circle jerked like he's the second coming of christ
>loses to Spider-Man and Black Panther

>Link being more popular than Cloud

>Yang being more popular than Mother Fucking Tifa

>Darkseid being more popular than Thanos despite Infinity war and now Endgame

>Android 18 being more popular than Carol

>Voltron being more popular than Power Rangers

>Doomsday being more Popular than Hulk

>Sephiroth being more popular than Vergil

>Kenshiro being more popular than MOTHER FUCKING JOJO REFERENCES

>"The popular one wins"

top bait

But you should change it to "whoever pays DB more, wins"
that'll stir up even more people who show up to tell you that "they don't get paid

If Carol wins:
>"They're just shilling because her movie is out right now and she's a woman!"

If Shazam wins:
>"It's because his movie just came out and they're trying not to give Marvel two wins back to back"

There.
I just saved everyone an entire thread, regardless of who wins

No. It means Ben did it because he's in an SJW company and has to cover up his ryona fetish.

You're wrong. If Carol wins they ignored the overwhelmingly likely outcome based on feats and history. If Billy wins they have actual integrity.

The power gap between the two characters is enormous.

Most of those were mismatches they couldn't get wrong anyway

You could say that about Billy vs Carol, and yet here we are, worried they'll give the win to Carol.

Favorite would be Dante vs Bayonetta and the worst is rigged company slut vs Tifa.

Everything you said is on point except
>>Sephiroth being more popular than Vergil
Yeah. the main villain of one of the most famous games ever made (even if RPGs are garbage) vs. a secondary character from one of Capcom's B-list series. It's simple

>Kenshiro being more popular than MOTHER FUCKING JOJO REFERENCES
Fist of the North Star is objectively a bigger brand than JoJo. To give you an idea, Hokuto no Ken has made more money overall than all the Transformers lines combined. I'm dead serious.

Attached: confusedvince.gif (320x242, 2.79M)

Also yeah if they win it confirmed they are popular

I like Nightmare vs. Guts but Gut's cannon arm being the wrong one tickles my autism
>Hokuto no Ken has made more money over all than all the Transformers lines combined

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Someone better post the episode here on Monday.

Even after Bayformers?

Why bother? We all know Carol is going to win.

SCREEN CAP THIS POST.

apparently Fist of the North Star gets most of its money from Pachinko shit with the actual comic a distant second.

>She "wins"
>Billy says Shazam
>Reveals himself to be a 15 year old
>Carol gets arrested for harming a minor
>Billy wins on a technicality.

That's using the wisdom of Solomon

If anyone could figure out a way to kill Plastic Man, it'd be Reed

He could.

The problem is Death Battle rules don't allow for prep time so he'd get taken apart just as Batman would.

Thor has been so utterly humiliated and nerfed in recent years that even Namek Saga Frieza would kick his ass right now. Fuck you, Aaron.

This. Current Thor is so weak mjolnir melts inside the fucking sun. Vegeta would legit melt his hammer.

Reed COULD neutralize Plastic Man given enough time to make some anti-rubber man gizmo. He'd only need a few minutes. But that's more than enough time for Plas to kill him because yes, he is that fucking tough

Attached: bbfb9dd27d89a8388749327c5e324e32.jpg (700x1313, 95K)

>Shifting the Argument from "Ben and his company because of Vic" to "It's because he's a feminist"

>Shifting the argument from "they win because they're popular" to "w-well they would have won anyway!"

>People having been clamoring for Devil May Cry for ages
>People have given up all hope of the FF7 Remake

Oh yeah.
Real popular compared to Devil May Cry.
You sure showed me.
that was sarcasm by the way. I don't trust you to be smart enough to hear that

>Kenshiro is more popular because it makes more money than Transformers

And yet I always seem to see people talk about JoJo, but never Fist.

weird

So when Carol wins what will your excuse be? Will you admit Ben cucked because he's afraid of getting heat from his SJW company?

As it stands, Dante shitstomps Bayo even harder now that DMC5 is out and he's buffed to shit. Devil Sword Dante is an insane power boost, and on top of literally everything else he now has Composite Dante is fucking ridiculous. Bayo 3 has to make her straight up God or something by the end for her to even stand a chance.

Again, your argument is "He'll do it because 'MUH SJW BOOGYWOMAN!' "

I get it, you have a hate boner for Ben.
Just go rub one out to that picture of him you keep in your locket to remind yourself how much you hate him.

It'll make you feel better

Can Dante take Ghostrider now?

The fanbase has been clamoring a DMC sequel for ages, which is decent sized but more people have played and know about Final Fantasy (more specifically Final Fantasy VII and it's many many spinoffs) than DMC. And the reason why people have given all hope for the VII remake is because the shit they showed us killed any hype. And it's taking too long. And loud circles of idiots commenting on music videos about "le jojo reference" doesn't necessarily translate into importance or genuine popularity.

Addendum: I'm not saying DMC or JoJo aren't popular or influential.

Ghost Rider is fucking dog shit. He gets wanked as fuck but the dude has constantly lost against street level characters. Fucking Punisher of all people has been unaffected by the Penance Stare and Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider used it on Carol and she also resisted and fought back. Ghost Rider and most of Marvel right now is just nerfed to hell.

>the shit they showed us killed any hype. And it's taking too long.
>no hype and taking to longer
So you've countered your own argument about it being popular. good job

>doesn't necessarily translate into importance or genuine popularity.
>A bunch of people talking about thing doesn't mean thing is popular
So now you're ignoring what it means for something be popular, because it goes against your personal standards for "popular" so you can win an internet argument about popularity because the argument that "popular characters always win" got BTFO

gg no re

What will your excuse be when Carol wins? Answer the question. How will you explain Carol's win?

Just thought of this one last night

Attached: robot vs robot.png (750x421, 490K)

>Never once made the argument that Carol wouldn't win
>Simply pointed out that your logic is "MUH SJWBOOGYWOMAN"

>"BUT WHAT'S YOUR ARGUMENT WHEN SHE WINS THAT YOU NEVER BROUGHT UP!?!?!"

Like I said bro.
Just rub one out.
You'll be fine.

>People bitching about Dante vs Bayo
Really? Enough people care about that fight? Well it sure beats more dragoncucks compalining about Goku vs Superman.

That's actually a pretty good matchup. Any idea who would win? I don't know much about either character.

Ghost Rider is in an unfortunate place where the nature of his powers makes him really hard to balance for comic series where he has to stay at mostly consistent between books unless he's explicitly jobbing.

Penance Stare should, for all intents and purposes, be a OHKO, but it's been nerfed into the fucking ground because shit like that makes him OP against literally any mortal threat while keeping him out of higher cosmic tiers of power that could beat him regardless of the Stare anyway. Dante would get fucked by the Stare, but he has a decent shot of taking GS down otherwise.

And another one: The reason why people talk about JoJo is cause David Production is adapting the series in the recent years and because Araki is still working on it. Compared to HnK where the most popular adaptation aired decades ago and finished long long ago. Sure, JoJo may be talked alot now, but it was a different landscape 10 years ago, when you're more likely to hear "ATATATATATATATA" over "ORAORAORAORA"

You seem to be very hostile for whatever reason but no matter. I concede that JoJo may be talked about more these days in over all mass appeal, but as for the DMC/FF7 comparison countless people still hold fond memories of Cloud, Tifa and the gang in their hearts. Dismay over the long ordeal of a remaster hasn't killed those memories.

It seems you do not comprehend just how much of a big deal FF7 was. Perhaps you were not alive at the time

That's not a fair fight, any fight where a character has to get prep time prior to the fight so that it's fair is inherently unbalanced. Plas would fucking dominate most other stretchers/shapeshifters, he's absurd.

Goku should have won.
He'll beat Supes ass when they do part 3

>>People having been clamoring for Devil May Cry for ages [...] People have given up all hope of the FF7 Remake
>And yet I always seem to see people talk about JoJo, but never Fist.
Both your rebuttals boil down to "PPL TALK ABOUT IT MORE ON MUH FORUMS SO IT'S MORE POPULAR!" Are you pretending to be retarded for (you)s?
Sales are the only objective measure of how popular something is, FF7 made more money than any DMC game. Kenshiro's manga is bigger than JoJo's.
If we gauged popularity by how much fat nerds talk about shit then the Horse Show was a global phenomenon despite being on a two-bit cable channel that had been on life support for years.

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

Wanda could just conjure up some zombies. Zatanna has a weakness to them.

Attached: 1330123177983.jpg (1280x1968, 980K)

>Say people talking about JoJo doesn't mean it's popular
>But people with memories of FF7 make it popular

Wow
Again
You've proven my own side that you change your standards of popularity based on which one you personally think is more popular.
good job.

>"Lel you're just underaged if you don't think it was popular" argument

The final sign of a desperate 4channer is the "you're too young" argument.

I'm sorry to hear about your mental illness and hope you get better

If it's not the company being SJW cucks that gives Carol the win then what? What made Ben give Carol the win?

>Use the argument that Death Battle rides the popular trend train for their battles
>immediately act like DMC and JoJo aren't as popular because it goes against that argument

Attached: death battle.jpg (1693x2097, 606K)

>They've had Batman lose twice
That's all you need to know to realize that "the popular one always wins" is incorrect.

Poor research by the research team that is then presented for Ben and Chad to voice?

You're literally the only one REEEEEEEEing about SJW's like it's the only way she can win.

The win can be bullshit without being some SJW conspiracy level bullshit.

If they were really feminists then they wouldn't have women killing each other anyways, so literally any video with a woman losing a fight, or with two women fighting, immediately counters your argument that it's an SJW BOOGYWOMAN running the show

If it had not been for HnK we wouldn't have JoJo, not as we know it.

>106830479
It's all so tiresome. I conceded that JoJo is more popular nowadays in my post. But this overt hostility is simply the sign of someone fishing for (you)s

Sugini omae wa "Wow what a fucking pussy lmao" toyu

Attached: Joesph Joestar.jpg (639x595, 81K)

Kek
I never used that argument, ya salty son of a bitch. In my original post I even said that your argument was right overall but I was nitpicking the Sephiroth and Kenshiro parts.

Attached: tumblr_mczgnhmnDd1rrftcdo1_400.gif (350x280, 985K)

He's saying that the "most popular one" doesn't win all the time but he's defensive when people have pointed that two of his entries don't make sense.

If Carol wins we'd have a bigger case of bullshit than Yang vs Tifa.

Five hundred million light years in moments. Carol might as well be frozen in place.

Attached: FIve hundred million light years.png (885x405, 789K)

>pointing out logical fallacies is "being defensive"

>Five hundred million light years in moments.
Traveling Speed =/= Fighting speed, unless you now want to point out a specific panel from the comics that talks about his speed in a proper fight

>Having no sense of history or understanding of brand recognition other than how that brand is recognized by circle jerkers on the internet is "being right"

>Thing isn't popular unless I say it is by my personal standards is an argument

Alpha Centauri is 4.5 light years from Earth so....yeah, that's some cosmic level speed right there.

DMC and JoJo are fucking popular you stupid little cunt. Nobody is saying otherwise. What people are trying to jam into your pissant head is that FF7 and HnK are more popular because they have made more money and more of a cultural impact and you go "ABLOOABLOOABLOO NO THEY AREN'T."

Real brainlet argument. The fuck stops a bloodlusted superhuman from holding his hand out and travelling at his opponent at 1 gorillion times the speed of light? NOTHING.

>Carol absorbs the lightning
rip shazam in DB and box office

>NB4 you call this "lifting and moving speed" and say it doesn't count for combat

Billy has also stalemated Pre-Crisis Superman who would FTL through the time barrier at will to get around obstacles and with his family defeated SATAN HIMSELF.

Just admit Carol is as mismatched against Billy as Quicksilver against Flash and the only excuses DB has for giving Carol the win is SJW politics or retardation.

Attached: Billy Red Sun.jpg (824x1125, 203K)

Nigger they aren't X-wings. They don't have to drop out of hyperspace to fight. The fuck is this "travel speed isn't combat speed" bullshit?

Box office is no question. DB is up for debate.

It'll either be
>Carol absorbs the lightning and beats Billy by going Binary which is bullshit
or
>Billy uses Wisdom of Solomon, recognizes that's fucking stupid, and just punches the shit out of her, which is how it logically should happen
Even if Billy's "just a kid" compared to Carol's experience, that's not enough to put her over him especially considering her shit judgement.

I thinks that's what they're going to do, and when they do it I'm going to post pic related in every death battle thread.

They had 18's video game only absorbing ability taken from that fat android be enough to counter Carol's energy suck. They fucking better have Billy re-absorb his lightning.

Attached: Billy Energy Absoption 2.jpg (968x1510, 353K)

Gotta keep your dying, decade-old Youtube channel relevant somehow

Billy is acting weird in these pages because he's possessed by Greed, but the possession did NOT change his powers. All the other characters possessed by the seven deadly enemies of man displayed NO enhanced abilities or extra powers.

This is Billy all on his own.

Attached: Billy Energy Absoption.jpg (964x1516, 369K)

Hellstar remina stomps

Attached: 236043BB-3629-4A3E-993B-995DE9DC1EFA.jpg (2000x1400, 1.87M)

If they don't have Billy go "I'm tired of sharing with you" and take back his lightning then DB will have officially KEKED to social justice.

>He doesn't know how bullshit Ego is.
Dude stalemated Galactus.

What comic is this? Looks Silver/Bronze Age and you know how DB limits DC characters to Modern.

But logically Shazam should win. Even if you say "W-well he doesn't REALLY scale to Superman because he takes advantage of the magic weakness/loses as much as he wins" he's beaten down Wonder Woman too, and she's stronger than Android 18 as well.

Attached: zUw8n52_d.jpg (640x994, 123K)

Casuals want to see Ego fight Remina.

Real Niggers want to see Wraithworld RAPE Remina.

Wraithworld and its star were so powerful that Galactus tapped out trying to consume it when he realized that IT was eating HIM.

I thought they were compositing Billy?

Based Wraithworld would curbstomp Remina AND Ego at once.

Attached: Wraithworld.jpg (1600x1561, 905K)

I think they are but in this case that means 1987 to present. So it's Post-Crisis and New 52.
Even then he's still mostly treated as a physical equal to Suoes, Wondy, J'onn, etc

Calling it, they're gonna base Billy's durability to that of a nuke like in kingdom come. It's """"""obscure"""""" enough that normies will absolutely eat that shit up and believe it to be his standard.

Attached: MR.MIND.png (681x610, 167K)

If Carol can't beat Hulk and Thor from her universe who can actually give Billy a challenge then Carol is beyond fucked.

It was literally made in an attempt to have Goku be faster than Superman, same with lifting vs stiking strength

Goku: Backstory is literally a copy paste of Supermans, written by a hack who can't remember his characters names at times
Superman: Created by two CHAD foreigners, Original backstory, iconic

Go away vsbattleswiki

Strength: Shazam
Speed: Shazam
Durability: Shazam
Damage Output: Shazam closely
Fighting skills: Draw
Tactics: Shazam

After they scaled Shazam to Superman in the other episode and mentioned he’s FTL while capping Carol as much slower they would have some explaining to do if she wins

Here's another character that would shit stomp Goku like ole Supes did

Attached: Ikki.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Implying the nuke overcame the power of Zeus
Someone didn't count the number of Shazams Billy made.

I'd love to see some Saint Seiya characters in DB, but it would be hard to find characters on their level since they start going FTL when they upgrade their armors to gold cloth level (at least in bursts because for some reason no one FTLs to the next temple and just normal runs to them).

especially because in a previous battle she lost from someone faster, but still significantly slower than FTL
then again, they have done some idiotic things

I remember Yang Vs Tifa where if you went by their own numbers they provided Tifa would have won. They also excluded limit breaks for some retarded reason

Because Rooster Teeth owns Death Battle.

Fun fact: Going FTL was the traditional way the Marvel went to and from the Rock of Eternity and it probably inspired Superman going FTL to break the time barrier and go to and from the Legion future.

I'm not sure if Post-Crisis Billy gets to the rock that way anymore though. I haven't gotten to Power of Shazam yet in my reading.

>They took the weight a column can support as the amount of force it would take to cut it
They proved in that episode that they either:

1. Fail high school physics (which is probably why they have to do youtube videos for a living now)

2. Deliberately tried to cook up a win for their girl to win and prayed that no one would look too hard at the strings.

The fight preview (the fights make a token effort to reflect the stats) has Billy pulling a "NOTHIN PERSONAL KID" and hitting Carol so hard she gets dizzy so at the very least they're gonna say Billy > Carol in speed and power.

I do wonder
Why hasn't a Samus vs Iron Man fight happened yet?
seems like it would be a fairly obvious one to do at one point

Vegeta fights universe busters

They're going to say Binary gives her the edge needed to kill him, mark my words.

No one but no one in DBZ has confired universe kills outside Zeno.

No one. At best you have them being threats to the universe that can kill a universe over time like Buu.

>people wanting a Luffy vs anyone fight
don't think it'll happen, OP is still updating and as a result his abilities change constantly, it'd get dated in a couple of months at best

Joseph Joestar vs Taskmaster

Gods of destruction tier guys can bust universes at full power that’s canon

They never have. Not once. They can destroy a universe but not in one shot. You've had guys that threatened universes back with Buu. That's nothing new.

Cam someone tell me what each fembot can do?

They're both dirty, despicable characters in their own universe and are very hard to kill.

They need to do an episode where they go down the old Marvel vs DC fights and give their opinions.

They don't count as cartoons now? I thought they were cartoons now.

Unless the fight is uncharacteristically short she's going Binary real early, and busting out Super Modes too quickly is an easy way to get killed in shit like this.

Attached: 50.jpg (1920x1920, 381K)

Whis stopped Beerus and Champa from fighting because the universe would be destroyed. Not gradually like it would collapse from too much power.

>A fight between them could destroy the universe
We never see how long that would take though. Given that Goku and Beerus killed 0 people and only killed some surrounding planetoids I'm guessing it was going to take awhile.

>I'm guessing it was going to take awhile.

Eh, it was outright stated that another serious clash could destroy everything already. There's even the beam clash explosion that's visible all the way from the Kai Planet that only doesn't cause damage because it gets nullified by Beerus.

>it's HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: I5CBXa0.png (516x705, 379K)

>People worried that Billy will lose

Have faith. Captain Marvel will take his name back. Believe that good will triumph over evil.

People aren't worried about a fair fight, in a fair fight he'd win fairly easily and we all know it

What they're worried about is Billy getting shafted because of "muh stronk woman" bullshit and that video becoming a go-to for shitposting and free (You)s for the rest of fucking eternity

>Original backstory
Isn't it just science fiction style Moses?

>Created by two CHAD foreigners
That got fucking scam by dc and one of them fucking die blind and homeless.

honestly fuck dc

the theory right now is that Carol is going to absorb bills power and turn him back into a kid, probably because she is going to absorb the wisdom of salomon

In the preview, Billy uses a magic thunder to try and take her down. This is worrisome.

How in the fuck? Since when has Carol ever absorbed fighting skills and memories? She's not Rogue.

And of course that ignores that he can actively control his own lightning to not revert him.

>the theory right now is that Carol is going to absorb bills power and turn him back into a kid, probably because she is going to absorb the wisdom of salomon

That makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Attached: 1540665959478.png (467x567, 232K)

>And of course that ignores that he can actively control his own lightning to not revert him.
Or reabsorb it at will.

Carol can absorb energy even magic, but she founds it difficult, I guess absorbing the billy´s energy would come with the wisdom.

I don't know much about Mary, but I know she turns evil for a while. did her powers still come from billy? could you argue that if he couldn't take them back from mary then she can´t take them from Carol

Probably though that Toph VS Garra fight was pretty fucking horseshit

I got my Virtue/Vice pics ready to post in every DB thread from here to eternity and I"ve added a feat from convergence.

Attached: Billy vs Lightning.jpg (1988x3056, 1.81M)

>I guess absorbing billy's energy would come with the wisdom
How? When she absorbed Skadi's lightning she didn't get her knowledge of how the worthy hammers worked.

She has NEVER absorbed fighting skills or wisdom. If DB has her suddenly turn into a super wizard that knows exactly how to change Billy back that would be total and utter bullshit.

Attached: Billy vs Lightning 2.jpg (3975x3056, 2.09M)

Anyone else want to argue "muh absorb his lightning which makes me an 8th level wizard who can turn that lightning back on him to revert him".

I think DB might actual do that, because those dirty little weasels love the idea of doing a "gotcha" in the last part of the fight to try and score nerd cred by making an oh-so-clever observation.

Fuck them if they do.

Attached: Billy vs Lightning 3.jpg (1988x3056, 1.99M)

>What a rational, sane person thinks about the fight
Billy beats Carol because he's better than her physically in every way and can reabsorb any lightning she drains as well as simply refuse to revert.

>What DB thinks
Carol will absorb all the powers of Shazam and turn into the TRUE Captain Marvel and curbstomp Billy with Binary powers +Shazam!

>>Android 18 being more popular than Carol
That was probably true at the time of the match up.

It was.

Carol was so unpopular they basically dissed her throughout the video and fight. Now that she's Captain SJW with a billion in the bank Chad and Ben will cuck and have her kill Billy through some fanfic-tier bullshit.

then what other bullshit reasons are they going to use?

Does that trick Superman used in the justice league cartoon work? that if he is saying shazam and then you turn make him hit himself with the lightning he turn back to billy?

Because by the look of the preview it looks like Carol was about to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc
youtube.com/watch?v=xH93YUgpbKI&t=454s

>Pre-Edit
Wait, really?

oh wait, now that you've mentioned it, that might be true. I completely forgot about that JL episode.

Reasons why it wouldn't work:

1. They're using retro Billy who has absolutely no reason to ever call down another thunderbolt and will figure out through the magic voice in his head to diffuse the problem in the most direct manner possible by putting his fist through her skull. Plus retro Billy (Fawcett+ Pre Crisis Earth-S) can straight up "lol nope" reverting through lightning because HE controls the change.

2.They're using Nu Billy who can just cast lightning and needs to consciously wish for the transformation.

Either way they interpret Billy no, Carol cannot change him back with his own lightning.

God fucking damn it though, they're really going to do it. They're literally going to have Billy lose because he goes for the Kingdom Come special when he has NO FUCKING REASON TO DO SO.

This is the equivalent of having Superman lose because he takes the fight to a red sun. It's that fucking stupid.

>Pre popularity Carol
An alcoholic joke who gets treated like a joke by 18

>Post popularity Carol
The cool one who rolls her eyes at Billy who acts like a clown.'

Amazing how Death Battle treats you when SJWs say you're cool.

CAROL CONFIRMED WINNER DUE TO ABSORBING BULLSHIT

THEY JEWED BILLY

THEY JEWED BILLY

BRACE FOR ENDLESS SHITPOSTS

why did lightning take so long to come down
it's fucking lightning

>Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider used it on Carol and she also resisted and fought back.
Wait, why? Carol seems like the exact kind of person it would fuck up. Her personal problems drove her to becoming an alcoholic.

Cosmic ghost rider Had a direct attack because apparently penance stare sucks. meanwhile, ghost rider was some popular back then that he would one shot Galactus on the cartoons

Attached: RCO012 (1).jpg (1041x1600, 512K)

The fact that the lightining is coming into play this early means it's not going to be the finishing blow.

Don't let it get your hopes up. She's going to absorb the bolt to go binary and then fuck him with some fanfic bullshit now that she's (((on his level))).

They jewed Billy.

zatanna has the powers of cute and funny

But only in that form.

What happens here? Because I dropped Cosmic Ghost Rider pretty quick. Seemed like a huge drop in quality from his initial appearance in Thanos Wins. Just seemed like they wanted to make him a new Deadpool.

Guys I want to cry. Billy should get this. It's not fair what DB is doing here. It's just not.

He's faster than a Flash! She shouldn't be able to go Binary at all before he destroys her!

Attached: DC Speed Chart.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

Didn't Kamiya come out and literally say that Bayo can actually beat Dante or some shit like that?

It's hilarious how much you guys are obsessed with a non-official battle.

Carol doesn't even come close to Mon-El how the hell is she on his level?

>Muh absorb his lightning
>Muh I get all his powers and the wisdom of solomon
>Muh nothing personal silly boy I'm Captain Marvel now and forever

Death Battle has kissed the cheese-infested feet of social justice. The leaker from the first thread was right.

Carol absorbing the lightning bolt this early probably means she won't be winning due to it.

>tfw the Carnage vs waifu fight soon to be wrong since Cates is writing that new but probably shit event where, apparently, he's strong enough to contend with the heavier hitters of marvel

Yeah, but the facts didn't back it up. So it amounted to him saying he'd rather Bayo beat Dante, rather than it actually making more sense for her to win based on a comparison of their demonstrated feats, which is what matters here.

How does Carol deal with magic though?
Since because this Billy is Shazam/Captain Marvel which possesses the near full powers of the Wizard himself.

That shit was wrong form the start.

Yea Forums is so retarded sometimes. Carol isn't going to win, stop worrying.

>Shazam
>Somehow slower than WW and Cheetah
What the fuck is this shit?

Attached: 6eda1d4917e0306492813559c5bafffc.jpg (784x752, 114K)

i bet you ben will go "but not explicitly shown so he loses" or some shit

Just watch. She's going to win.

Classicaly she's been able to absorb it but with difficulty.

Because Wonder Woman is a better person than everyone.

Yeah, it's been kinda proven that Shazam can keep up with Superman and not-faster-than-instantaneous Flash.
He didn't earn the Earth's Mightiest Mortal for nothing.

>she then proceeds to win

What event? Who is he fighting?

How the fuck do you absorb the "magical rules" of the lightning?
Also, Billy has shown full control of that shit and can practically take it away.

yeah but quicksilver does, dante even without it is fast enough to cut raindrops fast enough to create a void of rain in a storm. with a sword that weighs easily more than 10lbs and over 5ft long blade. That's absurd.

ALso, Bayonetta doesnt really have anything that Dante cant tank or heal from, while she's a human, all her abilities are based around avoiding damage. Dante powers up by stabbing himself with swords. There's nothing bayonetta could do to him that he hasnt had done and laughed off. He's a cartoon character.

Carnage was always strong enough to kill Lucy DB just jewed him down.

They're going to do the same to poor Billy.

You don't. But that's how you jew down a fighter on this show. You make them act absolutely retarded and misinterpret the material to produce a silver bullet for their opponent to use.

They're going to give Carol the win and they're going to call everyone who doesn't agree with them incels.

>they're going to call everyone who doesn't agree with them incels.
Even little kids who are probably the primary audience for this show?

Holy shit, its like the thanos vs darkside or carol vs android 18 thread. Do you want billy to loose just so you can have a victim complex

This is the same retarded reasoning that kept coming up prior to Thanos vs. Darkseid. You'll just never learn.

Attached: 1554232046957.png (264x326, 101K)

since when does she have power absorption as an ability?

WW does have the power of ultimate love or something like that, she can also talk to animals.

I just wanted to hop in to ask this too. This whole thread it talking about this being a standard ability of hers but I don't remember it ever being a thing back when she wore the black outfit, or in Civil War 2 which was the last time I saw her in a story. That power could have saved her quite a few times.

Little kid incels are the real problem here, but they won't be incels anymore after Carol is done with them. Starting with Billy.

She doesn't but they'll construe her energy absorption as it so she can get the wisdom of solomon.

I hope someone screencaps all you idiots telling us not to worry and that it'll just be like Thanos vs Darkseid. You're wrong. You're blind to how deep the political corruption goes in the culture war.

Carol will win.

It's more of submission to lawful authority (love of law) if we're going by Morrison.
Does this place look like the place of lovers to you?

Attached: EarthOne_WonderWoman_Page22.jpg (1600x1230, 775K)

Jet Jaguar vs Gundam

KInd of, yeah

After Billy wins, I only hope you'll be relieved enough to laugh at yourself while I'm laughing at you.

If it was mrs marvel vs carol who would have won?

And this?
This is the face of love for you?

Attached: EarthOne_WonderWoman_Page112.jpg (1041x1600, 407K)

Jenny destroyed a meteor big enough to destroy the earth in the 1st episode. Not too familiar with Alita, but I don’t think she’s at that level.

>skimmed it
Opinion disregarded

Gonna go with, yeah. Yeah it is.

Turenne vs Frederick the Great in terms of military expertise and strategy.

What the fuck kind of wife do you have?

And then she gets absolutely wrecked by some rock people.

>Kamiya
Poor man's Itsuno.

>Carol will win.
Like hell she will.

does Harley have a donger

It's an edit.

Whew, she sure did.

I want them to do a proper spaceship battle. Like Enterprise vs Star Destroyer or X-wing vs Colonial Viper. My personal want would be the Daedalus/Odyssey from Stargate vs any ship from Trek. Just to see trekkies cry when their ships get outclassed in every aspect.

Attached: Daedalus.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

Even though I have somewhat of a guilty soft spot for DB, if Carol actually wins I might just drop the entire fucking show entirely.

Attached: 1541912132378.png (540x453, 235K)

good flash

I didn't drop it after Toph VS Garaa, so I'll probably chug along if only because I still watch it with my brother when it comes out. It would certainly be some next level bullshit if they give Carol the win though.

Try EckhartsLadder on youtube for discussion on ship battles like that, just don't expect actual animated fights.

Yeah I have watched him, he's pretty good, but he needs to branch out of star wars a bit. His Gate and Trek knowledge is kinda lacking.

what energy absorption? since when can she do this?

>obviously stronger character wins
>RUINED FOREVER just because she's a woman
Billyfags are the worst

Wraithworld looks like shit.

>leaker
Wait, what?

it's plastic man, not an edit

He needs to collaborate with Spacedock more often for that stuff.
How is Carol stronger?

She isn't a woman. Nor is she stronger than Shazam. Now get back to

Phasers are the strongest energy weapon in any canon you mentioned I don't see them getting outclassed at all.

>no supergirl
She's either slightly faster or slower than supes depending on continuity, I lean towards slower. She should knock black-wally off the list and bump the racer and below down one rank. Throw Zod and Bizzaro in and Billy and Godspeed should get knocked off the list too.

You could also make a case for Darkseid, Doomsday, Orion and Hal Jordan being in there too. Hal especially, dude broke the speedforce barrier not too long ago.

>spacedock
Yeah for sure, he's great too. Wish he would release vids more often.

bah the Asgard beam weapons would kick the shit out of any phaser, shot-damage ratio.

Attached: 1503327014269.jpg (1024x1545, 753K)

Oh and Lightray, too. How did I forget about him?

The bulge, user.
The bulge is the edit.

>bah the Asgard beam weapons would kick the shit out of any phaser, shot-damage ratio.

Yeah no, hand phasers evaporate mountain ranges and that's in TOS, Asgard Beam technology doesn't even compare. Asgard Beam weapons are just big fancy plasma canon. Two species in Trek use plasma weapons, the Ferengi and The Borg, nether does significant damage to Federation shields. The Borg modulate their shields to protect themselves from phaser fire and then crack the shield code on Federation ships to get through, they never break through the shields first shot, not a Borg Cube nor a Borg Sphere so unless you're saying The Deadalus with Asgard Beam technology is stronger than a Borg Sphere I don't see how you could make that assumption.

no cuz it's plastic man

Shrek vs Thanos

While this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0

>youtuber you follow posts his own unique content

>random meme video of his gets popular
>immediately switches up everything he does to be like everyone else

ebin

its actually not
it caused some controversies with the transfats on twitter and I think was edited out

>saitama
shiggy

Oh shit, you're right.
Looking back at it now with a careful eye, there was a fucking bulge.
Jesus Christ.

>so unless you're saying The Deadalus with Asgard Beam technology is stronger than a Borg Sphere
With the ancient tech that's been integrated into the ship? For sure.

what ancient tech?

So who wins?

Attached: Do it ScrewAttack.jpg (1024x614, 136K)

shielding, computer systems and the zpms. Mckay gave a few ancient tier upgrades when he was "dying" via space-dementia.

As powerful as the Kamen Riders tend to be, Sakura is pure grade bullshit.

They also have massive plasma projectors that are pretty snazzy and a direct result of the upgrades/

Thanks doc

>carol
>stronger

>It's stated by the canon...
>nuu your wrong, it didn't happen yet so it couldn't be possible.
Word of God always goes above death battle status.

Attached: 1465188433143.jpg (400x300, 29K)

It also goes above what anyone's willing to show, unless they're drawing for One Punch Man.

It was all worth It for this moment

Attached: punisher-thanos-cosmic-ghost-rider-1131985.jpg (598x639, 66K)

I'm gonna need an explanation of this user.

Read the comic, duh

This is narrative problem with dbz, they tell you that they are getting stronger but the feats look and feel the same.

They actually admitted they mostly do Marvel because of the fan demand but even they feel Marvel vs DC is too much
When they went over Raven, they decided not to do Raven vs Scarlet Witch and instead go with the second most popular match up for her
Which we all know how that went

Nigger. SSG Goku and Beerus, suppressed to SSG Goku's power, were wiping out everything contained in the universe. Merged Zamasu literally merged with the universe and is outright stated to have the ability to eventually merge with all timelines. Beerus and Champa fighting is explicitly stated to result in the destruction of both of their universes. Jiren is outright stated to be GoD-level before Goku even used UI for the first time.
>B-BUT DESTRUCTION HAX!!!!!!!
Beerus didn't use Hakai even once, or the energy associated when fighting SSG Goku and they were STILL wiping out the universe. Jiren and Zamasu have no destruction hax. Only Beerus vs Champa would be supported by this argument and even then it's shown time and again that Destruction energy can be overpowered by normal energy.

Vegeta defeated a God of Destruction. Frieza contained and controlled the energy of a God of Destruction. Goku, 17, Hit, Jiren and plenty more characters all scale to or above these feats.

Spider-Man and Batman are almost matched in popularity. Link is absolutely far more popular than Cloud. Android 18 is DEFINITELY more popular than Carol ever was, and I bet that would be the case even now. Sephiroth and Vergil are pretty fucking equal in popularity.

>WRAITHWORLD!

Becuase this isn't our job. We Aren't paid to care. We care because we like it and we like caring about it

That's a great type of "damned if you do, damned if you don't". You know that fans will lose their shit either way. And by god, the salt if Carol Danvers loses is gonna be glorious to watch. Unless they will chicken out and call a draw.
My money's on Billy/Shazam, by the way.

I know the black racer's og design was corny at best and goofy at worst but holy shit that design in that pic makes me want to vonit

Somehow, I can absolutely see Carol Danvers killing a defenseless kid. She's a sociopath like that.

Zamasu gets beat by a piece of paper, he used time rings to time travel, the faggot cannot even travel interdimensionally without the help of a time-machine first.

Vegeta was kissing Beerus' feet even after Beerus slapped around Bulma in front of him. Goku got beat by Hit, Arale and Jiren none of which have any concrete feats on a universal level.

kidnapping children is one step away from killing them, right?

Attached: scan0018.jpg (1280x1986, 744K)

Yeah power scaling doesnt work in dbz. The thing where goku and beerus were fucking the universe up was when goku was in in ssg form, a form that had all sorts of weird powers that goku never shows again. I know he uses the form in the tournament of power, but it doesnt seem to come with the limitless energy, the regen factor, or the extra durability. He was just using it to conserve energy.

So i submit to you that goku at that point in the story was stronger than he ever has been before or since, with weird ass extra powers given to him temporarily by the ssg ritual. Which makes it a useless benchmark.
Hell didnt they say if champa and beerus fought, theyd destroy whatever universe they are in? Weird given that champa has trouble getting off the couch. Perhaps the difference is that ssb uses god energy but ssg is actually a deity form. And deities above a certain level cant fight without fucking everything up.

Can we use Streamable?

>tfw carol danvers is seperating kids from their parents and putting them in cages

I feel so sorry for all those small girls that have this shitty superhero forced upon them as a "role model".

user kamiya himself Bayonetta would win, you’re full of shit

Could you tell me what that run is? I wanna see that kinda insane powerlevel madness

Dantes would win just because the biggest waifucuck for bayo said otherwise doesn't mean anything, especially since his latest boost

I like how goku loses then regans his shirt

Why Blade?

No one has a universe kill besides Zeno. “They’ll destroy the universe” was what they were saying about Buu.

I agree. Fuck implied feats and to a certain extent, even Word of God pronouncements.

A lot of those statements outside the context of the story come off as straight up bullshit wankery. Like , and Kamiya getting annoyed that his waifu got brutally murdered on screen. Author's intentions are one thing, but what's actually demonstrated by the characters in-universe is much too often another thing entirely. And "I'd rather it happen differently" is NOT good grounds on its own, especially when it defies logic.

That's just another kind of asspull, and even more blatant than usual.

Why does every vs battle sight ignore every single feat and opponent above solar system level for Superman? I mean he’s gonna fight fucking Dr Manhattan soon.

They don't? The fuck are you talking about?

Pretty much every wiki and debate site lists him as solar system level

The full nelson switcharoo is from the first time they fought and has been used a couple times to knock Billy back into being Billy. This however was eventually made impossible as it was retconned the Billy can just call the magic thunder at will and his intent actually changes it from just a magic thunderbolt weapon to swapping him back and forth.

I don't know if this is still the case in the new 52 shitshow but it was also a good way to allow Captain Marvel to actually say his own name in the comic though it did take away from one of the few weaknesses the big red cheese actually had.

Can someone explain to me why it is that I’ve wanted to fuck Violet Parr since I was 12? I’m 25 now. More than half of my life I’ve wanted to fuck this imaginary character. I don’t get it.
And there really isn’t enough good on model porn out there.
It’s sad everyone is obsessed with Helen and because of it we rarely get any good violet. As much as I hate shad I love that he draws her the way she’s drawn in the movies, but I cannot stand how he always pairs her with her mom and always has her eating or sniffing her moms ass or whatever.
Anyway, I know this is all completely unrelated but the post I’m replying to gave me a stiffy

Attached: 2810689C-0FAE-47A4-A32E-D636508EC437.jpg (1600x1105, 386K)

Outside of the cartoon and kingdom come, when?

Both capture supernatural creatures as cards that they then use to assist in the capture of more of said creatures as cards

Alita is highkey busted. In part 2 she's practically DBZ tier being able to manipulate plasma, can transform her body into what ever shape she wants, mid tier regeneration, casually break the sound barrier with her fist, can survive in a plasma tornado that would vaporize a normal human and is technically strong enough to withstand multiple nuclear blasts.

Attached: alita.png (935x1129, 287K)

>And there really isn’t enough good on model porn out there.
Man you ain't fucking kidding. Drives me nuts. Cute flat teen with long black hair? Welp, better give her breasts! What the fuck.

Sounds like a good match for Jenny especially with the potential for Waifu tears no matter who wins. I’m adding it to my list of top tier ideas.

>Blade vs D
Unless Blade got seriously buffed recently, I'm pretty sure D ends the fight immediately

TANK > DPS

suck it up

Attached: Dante 2.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

cant just scarlet witch just think about her dead robot children and say no more magic or some shit then zatana is powerless to stop her?

the only thing dante ever penetrated was a strawberry sundae with a spoon

Attached: dante 2.png (865x570, 970K)

It was also stated that the destruction of the universe would kill them both.

this, link vs cloud, kirby vs buu and snake vs sam are the only acurate ones?

clayton has a shotgun

jason would destroy him

Jason is a supernaturla being while michael is just a crazy guy,

Michael has to fight leatherface

>Ghostrider vs the Ghostbusters

Captain america vs master Chief.

who is strong enough to go against popeye?

Demonbane

I use to watch screw attack, but I realized they're full of shit. They put random numbers in as a base for power level and bullshit reasons on why someone would win.

But Gaston has a musket that can shoot out three explosive blasts in very quick succession without having to barrel load between each shot.

Attached: No one bugs k like Gaston.gif (360x288, 1.61M)

C O P E

This is a very inaccurate tiering. If we're considering feats, Cheetah and Kid Flash have zero lightspeed+ feats.

Jenny has like 300 built in weapons and has multiple internal replacement limbs.
It isn't really fair to match them up.

Post series Blade can literally end the world doing nothing.

Is he a Joker Undead In the fight or not?

Alita has a gun that a literally kill anything. Not even joking

Who'd be a good opponent for Diego Brando?
Or just DIO.

Attached: image.jpg (281x640, 43K)

Sakura murders literally every single Kamen Rider. In fact, she probably kills most of the guys featured on DB thus far.

I didn't watch it but let me guess.

Carol wins on some bullshit explanation that doesn't really make sense because everyone knows Billy would dominate.

Golden Age Billy was basically Superman + Popeye in terms of tone and powers.

Dragon Ball power levels utterly fail as a concept unless the numbers get geometrically less important the higher you climb.

>Very inaccurate
Cheetah straight up accessed the Speed Force under Zoom's tutelage and Black Wally ran into the speed force one time so yes, they're both FTL.

Don't blame me for Cheetah being treated almost as badly as Tigra by DC. It's weird to see her fucked by Catwoman when she's FTL but there it is.

Context on the feats? I don't know much about either character.

For DIO? Gentleman Ghost. It might sound like an odd match up until you realize Gentleman Ghost is a lot like DIO

>Both started as industrial age/pre industrial age sons of drunken wife beating scum
>Both became obsessed with the idea that they were really top class and better than everyone around them
>Both died and came back stronger as a vampire/ghost
>Both developed enemies that have plagued them throughout time (The Hawks/Joestars)
>Both are fucking stylish

It's on my list for top tier fights they need to do.

That's the working theory right now. We'll find out next week.

Billy is going to floss on Carol's corpse

He should. But he won't. DB is too cucked.

Kamen Rider Blade post series becomes immortal and can't die and any world he visit without an undead will literally kill itself because of the natural of the Joker Undead. That's why he can end the world just by doing nothing

In the series there are these monsters called Berserkers that absorb and destroy everything. They where developed on Mars, and eventually the Martians where able to create some type of antibody that destroys the berserker instantaneously. Then the Martians where able to weaponize the Berserker cells in conjunction with the antibody to which, if hit with, the target will turn into a berserker and then immediately be destroyed by the anitbody.

Attached: LhH5GZ0.png (1114x1600, 1.04M)

So are berserkers like nanites or something?

essentially, they infect in host turning them into a blob or destruction, whether they're organic or inorganic. Also i got it mixed up, they where developed my Venus people and the anitbody was made by Martians.

>VsBattlesWiki has Superman’s durability at planet level.
>Their evidence is that he survived two planets colliding.
>The planets were New Genesis and Apokolips, planets so large that they dwarf galaxies, making the feat Multi-Galaxy+.
>MFW they would say that the feat that they used as an example is an outlier.

Attached: 89DACC53-FAAF-48B5-B773-CA046ED37597.jpg (280x338, 97K)

>Same arc has Superman tank a fucking source wall rupture
>Not mentioned

>Tanked the force of a sun-eater exploding which made kepler's supernova look like a joke and only had to outrun the raw entropy of the entrophy bomb he used to kill the sun-eater
>Not mentioned

>Held a singularity in his fucking hand
>Not mentioned

>Literally ate the anti-sun heart of a bio weapon from the 3rd world that annihilated a planet of supergods
>Not mentioned

>Brainiac blew up a star to daze him, he gets up seconds later and kicks Brainiac's ass
>Not mentioned

VS Battle wiki is the CNN of vs battles and Superman is their Donald Trump.

>Fought evenly with Pre-Cirisis Kal-L who at the end of the old multiverse was able to double KO with Pre-Crisis Kal-El and their fight rocked the universe
>Not mentioned

New thread?

Vsbattle wiki has Superman durability as solar system level.

>Zamasu gets beat by a piece of paper, he used time rings to time travel, the faggot cannot even travel interdimensionally without the help of a time-machine first.
You mean Base Black and the weak Zamasu? Black didn't unlock his powers until several fights after that and specifically had the ability to tear into other timelines after peaking in power.
>Vegeta was kissing Beerus' feet even after Beerus slapped around Bulma in front of him.
Fuck are you talking about? The only time Bulma was slapped by Beerus was when Vegeta lost his absolute shit and temporarily became the most powerful person in the entire franchise outside of Beerus up to that point.
>Goku got beat by Hit, Arale and Jiren none of which have any concrete feats on a universal level.
Hit has intangible punches. He doesn't give a shit about the durability of his opponents. He also abuses the shit out of time manipulation abilities.

Arale is a literal gag character.

Jiren is explicitly stated to surpass the Gods of Destruction and is explicitly stated to be the most powerful energy that Goku has ever faced (greater than Merged Zamasu who merged with an entire timeline and was slowly merging with all other timelines).

Buu was in-reference to him going around causing chaos as an unstoppable force over the course of countless years. Goku and Beerus were literally on the verge of destroying the entire universe in a few punches.

Watch the fucking show, holy shit. SSG Goku STILL has abilities that he never shows in other forms like being able to paralyse the opponent. Anime directors even outright state that SSG Goku is meant to be more skilled than SSB is.

Why the fuck is it that Yea Forums is always filled with the lowest IQ Anons? God damn. You fucks don't even watch your own cartoons or comics but you have the audacity to act like authorities on anime that you get salty over because "MUH SUPERMAN IS TEH STRONGEST SHUT THE FUCK UP U DRAGON BALL TARDS" like retards.