Theme Parks thread

Antman and the Wasp edition
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vv6i2BfPzE

Attached: Sleeping_Beauty_Castle_Disneyland_Anaheim_2013.jpg (2172x1868, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LU4droo7FYg
youtube.com/watch?v=xj9N3rPa2R0
youtube.com/watch?v=zCa8w6mrDJg
wdwnt.com/2019/04/disney-villains-after-hours-coming-to-magic-kingdom-this-summer/
youtube.com/watch?v=ApSzmzhflMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No animatronics
>the fan at 4:20 is the only thing moving, other than the vehicles
>Bland dramatic music
>screens.
Wow. They took a 14 year old Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride and made it as dull as possible.

For me it’s Sandy’s Blasting Bronco

Attached: 5F215D65-34E0-4CC0-A9EF-A12E6B7FCE4C.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I'm unironically excited for the Nickelodeon Universe coming to New Jersey. Let's hope it finally opens this year.

Why does nothing move?
The spider-bots leg moving would be RC car levels of animatronic complexity. It looks so lifeless.

>Nickelodeon Universe
lol

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-03 at 6.51.55 PM.png (1199x598, 897K)

I don't understand why anyone would like these rides, Astro Blasters included.

It's basically takes the appeal of a on-rails shooter, no pun intended, and sap it all away by making it as slow and tedious as possible.

At least with Midway Mania it keeps things fast and moving

Attached: 1529343398393.jpg (672x777, 35K)

At least the one set of screens at 5:30 are done well.
With the characters appearing to move around behind the set.

A very minor thing that oddly bothered me more than it should was the growing transition.
The normal sized exit was very visible and all you had was a strobe light and some electrical painted walls.

It's always bothered me how no other studio besides Disney has ever given the theme park game the proper time and budget it deserves.

Just think of all the unmade rides that could exist and but don't.

Universal kinda fills that niche but even then their IPs are mostly shit, and nary a genuine original ip ride to speak of. Granted not that Disney does much of that either anymore, but there are still a few outliers, namely at Tokyo Disney Sea.

Attached: 1539102146830.jpg (500x454, 140K)

Same, I know the North Jersey folks are pissed about that mall’s construction time and budget but my PA ass will reap the benefits. Hopefully this year
Dude at least do your research. The majority of rides are thrill rides and it’ll be the only northeast park open year long since it’s indoors Our outside parks are only starting to reopen this weekend

I went to Disneyland yesterday and the castle was a box.

Attached: IMG_20190402_182439.jpg (4160x3120, 2.6M)

They're doing roof repair as all the overlays they've been doing the last couple of years for holidays and anniversaries have been taking a toll.

I figured the overlays would play a role too. An employee said they were hoping to have the repairs done by the time Galaxy's Edge opens up, so it'll be a while.

you've been gnomed

Imagine being a kid wanting to go for years, making all these plans to visit Disneyland, dreaming of seeing the castle then finally getting to go and you see this lmao

Imagine going young enough to forget and just having this distinct yet distant memory of box castle for your whole life

Imagine going once and the castle was a giant fucking cake.

Thanks Eisner.

Attached: 25 castle cake.jpg (530x776, 152K)

>tfw watching Defunctland finally
>no idea how I haven't
>not sure if Eisner was the good guy or the bad guy
At the least, I feel like I missed out big time on some great rides at Universal.

Attached: eisnermike__121113155020.jpg (194x259, 8K)

You cunts bitch about people with autism who make a scene and then complain when people who are actually trained to work with them are going to be in parks

The worst thing they could say about Iger is "muh IPs" as if a dedicated Star Wars land or MCU Land isn't something people have wanted for awhile now

I remember that. Near the tail end of the time they used to have a spider in the Haunted Mansion. At that age, I didn't care because it was Disneyland.

A BOX, DAMN YOU

Theme parks require a shitton of initial cost and take a very, very long time to turn a profit. If Walt hadn't done it as a personal project I doubt the modern theme park industry would exist at all.

That said, I feel like WB is the only other company in the world with the IPs to challenge Disney and Universal, but they're locked into a long term contract with Six Flags, which basicaly just slaps a Superman logo on a generic steel coaster.

>HOW DO YOU DO
>MIGHTY PLEASANT GREETIN'
>HOW DO YOU DO
>SAY IT WHEN YOU'RE MEETIN'
>HOW DO YOU DO
>WITH EVERY ONE REPEATIN'
>PRETTY GOOD SURE AS YOU'RE BORN
>WHAT GOES UP IS SURE TO COME DOWN
>A PENNY LOST IS A PENNY FOUND
>HOW DO YOU DO
>AND YOU HOWDY BACK
>A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT
>HOW DO YOU DO
>FINE, HOW ARE YOU
>HOW YOU COME ON
>PRETTY GOOD SURE AS YOU'RE BORN

Attached: lookatemgo.gif (290x354, 2.95M)

And with that, I got the whistlin' stuck in my head. Probably my first exposure to Song of the South.

Warner’s Six Flags partnership is ending in the next decade, and they are building Warner parks internationally, Universal and Disney’s worldwide dominance in attendance shows themed ip parks works, they are the company that has IPs to compete
They’d be idiots not to ditch Six Flags, stop dilluting there brand and get in there to make a US park. Especially if they can make a full-scale superhero themed world while Universal and Disney fight over Marvel rights

Thoughts on vidya in theme parks? Given the hype for Nintendo land in Universal, it doesn't seem too far off that other rides or attractions will be in the works elsewhere.

I hope so. If they could pull it off it would be amazing, I'd love an actual CN city next door to the Hall of Justice.

I actually had some ideas for when Worlds of Wonder was rumored to be an entirely vidya themed park, if you wanna hear my autistic ramblings.

Autistic ramblings and Theme Park Threads are a match made in heaven. Go right ahead.

Attached: FigmentGrowingStronger.jpg (1024x850, 120K)

>ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAH ZIP-A-DEE-AY
>MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY
>PLENTY OF SUNSHINE HEADIN’ OUR WAY
>WE NEVER DOUBTED HE’D GET AWAY
>MOVIN’ ON TAUGHT HIM A LESSON
>YOU LEARNED IT WELL BR’ER RABBIT
>GETTIN’ CAUGHTS A NASTY HABIT
>ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAH ZIP-A-DEE-AY
>WONDERFUL FEELIN’
>FEELIN’ THIS WAY

Attached: CA09712C-D6EA-4F9A-89CF-0DE8ED535DBE.gif (215x121, 2.07M)

Alright then, here's what I had in mind.

Wheel and spoke design, no idea what the entryway or central hub would be. Try to nail down a variety of genres and highly popular franchises.

>Arcade Alley
Home to the Pac-Man experience (guests compete in a real life version of Pac-Man), Street Fighter Stunt Show, Burgertime Restaurant, and Crazy Taxi motion sim. Also home to a large indoor arcade. Meet and Greets with the Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, and M. Bison.

>Pokemon World
This is the big daddy of the park. Take the immersiveness of Harry Potter and go balls to the wall. Guests can buy their own Pokedex modeled after the Anime classic or subsequent generations, ala the Harry Potter wands, and pick up a starter Pokemon from Professor Oak's lab that interacts with the other creatures in the area. Flagship attractions include the Pokemon Snap Safari dark ride that allows guests to compete for the best shots of Pokemon to add to their Pokedexes and the Rayquaza Coaster. Meet and greets with Team Rocket and whatever the most recent gym leaders are.

>Sega City
Home to the Sonic and Shadow Radical Highway Dueling Coasters,Fantasy Zone Flyers (a simple Dumbo style ride), and Jet Set Radio skate shop. Sonic, Tails, and Eggman meet and greets.

(Cont.)

>The Underground: World of Undertale
Another immersive section of the park, Guests would enter by a statue of Flowey with the words "In this world, it's KILL or BE KILLED!" in a text bubble underneath. The hook here is, the way guests go through the land matters, just like in the game. There are two rides, a rapid river ride based off of the boat transportation from the game that circles the land, and a "World Revolving" thrill ride that takes guests deep inside a castle dungeon and up against Jevil in a ride best described as Buzz Lightyear meets the Mad teacups. Depending on their actions, guests exit the madly spinning ride past Jevil declaring that the guests "Tired him up" if they play mercifully and defensively or the other route if they defeat him. There's a stage show featuring Mettaton EX and Undyne face characters that meet and greet guests afterwards and a meet and greet with Papyrus and Sans (Sans never actually shows up: his guard post has him perpetually on-break.) The main restaurant features an interactive experience with Burgerpants while dining on Glamburgers, Starfaits, and Cinnamon-Butterscotch pies. Finally, depending on how they interacted with characters and rides, guests exit through either a statue of a battered Flowey with the textbox "I ALWAYS KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU!" or a statue of Asriel with the caption, "Don't kill, and don't be killed. Sometimes that's the best you can hope for."

>Face-Off Field
Dedicated to PC Gaming, this land features three venues for E-sports tournaments and, when not in use, daily video game tournaments where guests can win prizes ranging from t-shirts to free vacations.Rides include a Portal theatre experience akin to Alien Encounter where guests come face to face with GladOS and an Overwatch thrill ride. Restaurant is a recreation of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria from FNAF1. Meet and Greets with Tracer, Scout, Spy, Heavy, Winston,Widowmaker, Reaper, and the FNAF robots.

>not sure if Eisner was the good guy or the bad guy
He was basically the hero, but basically goes anti villain tier when Frank Wells dies

Eisner took the company from 200 million in annual revenue to 20 billion. His term was legendary, he even tried to out Jew Hollywood by building a movie studio in Florida. His failures were due to him being bold enough to take risks.

Iger has reined over the worst time and attraction changes in Disney park history
Eisner has his faults but many successes taking risks. Iger hasn’t made a single new US ride not based off an IP. Hell, by having Shanghai being built he fucked over Hong Kong just as much as Disneyland Paris is so he can’t even claim superiority over that

He was what Disney needed then, but he stayed too long and degenerated as his obsession with being the new Walt led him to make dumber and dumber decisions.

>Chun-Li meet and greet
Stop user, I can only get so erect.
>Sans never shows up
Perfect.

Iger has introduced some rather weak resorts. Since he was promoted, most new accommodations were Disney Vacation Club properties based at existing hotels. The only new concepts introduced during his tenure are a generic Vegas tower hotel & a personality-free lakeside lodge that sounds more like a drug rehabilitation spa. Iger knows how to maximize profits in the current market, but he plays everything to numbers.

If I remember from Defunctland correctly, Shanghai was part of the deal with Disney Parks in China.

As much as my opinion on Eisner has softened or at least become more nuanced in recent years, I'll never forgive him for what he did to Epcot. The Bobs have been making some really bad decisions with the current overhaul, but most of the damage was done years ago.

Eisner was the entertainment industry personification of "die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain." As other replies said, he saved Disney, but deserved the boot by the time he got it.

I see Epcot’s early 2000s/late 1990s disaster as having to upgrade increasily outdated attractions while feeling the backlash of sponsorship removal and budget constraints due to Eurodisney
Is what he did to Horizons and Journey Into Imagination shit? Yes. But when he left a lot of things were still intact and reversible, it was still Epcot in idea even with new attractions. Iger turned it into another IP trashbin and ruined it forever

Will Iger actually leave the company for real in 2021? His contract already got extended in part because of the Fox deal, but what if they just keep extending?

>we're never get rhine river cruise

where do you reckon they are hiding the cryogenic statis chamber where the corpse of the god-king mousejew, Walt Disney?

Something like that, he'll most likely drop out around 2022 to run for the Democrat ticket without being opposed by Trump.

>tfw we’re in the cyberpunk future where only ceos run for president
>tfw it’s a boring cyberpunk future and the fashion isn’t right

Space Mountain is the most overrated ride at disneyland. I dont get why it's so popular.
>Long lines with no real themed queuing area
>Most of said line is outside with little shade
>Low capacity makes it a slow mover, resulting in the lines feeling longer
>Ride itself is short tame roller coaster in the dark with nothing to look at
>Constantly cucked for shit like halloween and star wars
Cant speak for any other park but the one at disneyland reeks, only good thing about it is the music and i can listen to that anytime.

>tfw I had no idea the Orlando Disney park wasn’t the first one

If we stick an IP to it maybe
Think the Iger way

So did Disney find Buzzy yet or is he still MIA?

Attached: 8F05A3AA-0FD5-4AC8-BB08-E661E06E5322.jpg (550x426, 24K)

He was found shot and killed on the streets of Miami

That's my biggest problem with Iger. I get the whole Disney business needs to make a profit but Iger refuses to take any risks. If he knew for a fact he could make a profit by tearing down Splash Mountain he'd do it in a heartbeat and raise ticket prices on top of it.

Attached: 72C94AAE-DE13-457D-AFF7-51DAF4196E63.png (713x483, 163K)

Anyone planning to do the lightsabers at Galaxy's Edge? What style are you planning on?

Attached: a-preview-of-the-custom-lightsabers-guests-can-create-at-savis-workshop.jpg (650x324, 37K)

I'm just gonna make a little Rex.

Ancient style has me intrigued, along with the natural style. Guess it'll come down to what it all looks like when I see it first hand.

Same.

I forgot you could make Rex, dang now I want to do that too.
I want to see them too but I really like the lore behind the Dark Side style parts. Plus I really want to make a Sith saber anyway.

They raided some guy's house.

Will Alan Horn be promoted to CEO or are they going to choose someone younger?

Will the Imagineers ever give these two Society of Explorers and Adventurers members names and roles in something or are they just gonna be the Fedora Kong/Blue Wizards of the group forever?

Attached: SEA's Blue Wizards.png (287x287, 151K)

If they make Alan Horn CEO Disney will never recover.

Attached: SEAMembersLabeled.jpg (1200x987, 212K)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they promoted Feige to Iger’s spot

I doubt they'll choose Feige, he's much better staying with Marvel. I do worry they'll promote Kathleen Kennedy though. It's the ultimate Monkey's Paw.

I don't think either of them are qualified enough to be the overall CEO of Disney.

Oh me neither but it's obvious Disney hasn't been looking for who's qualified for things for a long time now.

Universal Humiliated Disney with Harry Potter land. It was insanely popular and printed money.

Disney panicked and did Pandora which is ... ok.

Meanwhile Universal are building Super Mario Land and en entire theme park with theming as good as Harry Potter.

Universal could easily overtake Disney in terms of immersive experiences soon.

I remember that, my mother was pissed. Looked even worse in person, all the inflatables wobbled in the wind.

Also, this. fucking. song:

youtube.com/watch?v=LU4droo7FYg

Going to Disney at the end of the month to celebrate my cancer going into remission! Very excited!

He ultimately failed by cheapening out. Massive projects plagued with cutbacks.

The worry is that current Disney are going to fuck themselves over again with constant cheap sequels and cash ins. Maybe they're too big now for this to happen.

Song of the south is easily the worst film of 'classic' Disney but the songs are damn good.

Just a shame about all those painful live action sequences.

Are these quality metal or painted plastic?

Park wise can anyone be worse then we have now? Literally having the balls to give imagineers one non-up ride to work on is an improvement
You have more freedom to make stuff at Six Flags then Disney

The one at Disneyland Paris is a full on white knuckle coaster.

Can't find a good video of the original Jules Verne theming but even with the 'mission 2' update the themeing was neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=xj9N3rPa2R0

Shame it's "hyperspace mountain" now and it's completely out of kilter with the building theming.

The price implies the former, but I wouldn't put it past them to charge $110-150 for a hunk of plastic.

Pretty much the same all over save for MK (literally Matterhorn in space) and DLP (a genuine thrill ride...with your favorite Star Wars theme that you love oh so very much)

Magic Kingdom's Space Mountain is janky as hell because of its age, but the queue and post-show experiences are really comfy.

Probably metal. They already have plastic ones that cost around $30 so for such a steep increase it should be metal. Plus metal fits the immersion better than plastic. With the blade being separate and costing $50 with the hilt being $110 on its own, I'm guessing the blades will either be LED strings or high quality durable plastic for actual hitting and dueling. Overall the price compares to some of the fanmade lightsabers.

>no new major rides in the UK this year at any park
>Loggers Leap confirmed closed

Feels bad man.

At least there's Project 2020 and Paultons Park turning into a respectable theme park to look forward to.

Have we heard any more about Fantastic Worlds yet?

Current rumours are:

Zelda land
Dreamworks land
Harry Potter land 3 (Paris or Ministry of Magic)
Jurassic World.

Hoping for more variety than that though.

Trannies really hate Eisner.

If you're serious, way to go user! Proud of you. I'm headed there this summer myself. I know it'll be utter chaos with Galaxy's Edge opening but whatever.

Attached: 1507179057592.gif (540x306, 1.73M)

Harry Potter and Nintendo are the exceptions after decades of mostly shit, and Nintendo doesn't even fully exist yet.

Universal has had two genuinely great rides over the years pre-Harry Potter; Jurassic Park and Back to the Future/Simpsons.

All their other rides and ips are shit, I mean who the fuck thinks the Minions ride is going to remembered fondly through the generations? And again, they have no original IP rides, Universal doesn't have a Haunted Mansion or Space Mountain, a ride that is just as iconic as any of the ips that surround it.

/shelf/ at it again!

I'm sure the park will be chaos for the rest of the year. Spring break will be happening all across the country until the end of April. Then in May the Florida school year is ending, leading to the insane summer rush. The typical September dead season won't exist since Galaxy's Edge is opening at the end of August. Then the Galaxy's Edge hype will carry onto the end of the year.

Basically, nobody should attempt to go to Disney until Super Bowl 2019.

>Super Bowl 2019
Yipes. That was two months ago.

And suddenly I'm reminded that the first official day of operations will be when they have a Grad Night scheduled. Wonder if those schools will be lucky or not.

BackDoorDisney, but they didn't find anything. A lot of people thought he was a suspect since he was the last known person to sneak into the building. Apparently he's getting ready to sue either Orange County PD or Disney since they obtained 3 iPhones from him with a search warrant, but when he was no longer considered a suspect, refused to give him the phones back.

>Super Bowl 2019

Attached: 910B3BBD-DE74-4E46-AA67-3ABC678265F4.jpg (221x302, 17K)

I use to sync this song to the KH2 trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=zCa8w6mrDJg

Can’t tell if this was from a earlier thread or you meant Super Bowl 2020

Holy fucking Christ, that guy with the white cap has the most terrifying creepypasta Eldritch horror eyes I have ever seen. Was he possessed?

Meant super bowl 2020

looks boring

People forgot to sign off on moving him, so there wasnt a record of when he left the building. He was never stolen.

>screen shows up in a ride
>99% of people don't give a shit
>every person on the internet starts screeching

Rumor is that Abigail Disney is planning to take over near WDWs 50th anniversary

He looks like stamper

I don't think investors would be all that keen on a woman who's a self-admitted class traitor all about taxing the rich, even with the family connection.

>Joe Rohde is Harrison Hightower III
>Tokyo Tower is basically a shrine to Rohde
lol. Also when the fuck is this asshole going to fix the yeti

Who /can'twaitfordong/ here?
They better not cut this in favor of more Mario/Zelda or another franchise.

Attached: dkc_rollercoaster.png (827x396, 146K)

I am all about this ride

If they were smart, Nintendo and Universal would work out a way to optimize some of the more well-known IPs (Mario, DK, Zelda, Pokemon) as the major rides, with small hints at other games throughout the land and with merch.
I really want that DK minecart coaster though. I'm afraid they'll scrap it for a Mario Kart coaster, which I'm sure will be fine but it just doesn't feel right after seeing that concept.

anyone else hate how they didnt get RDJ to voice iron man?

Does the ride end going up Thanos' Ass and expanding?

This ride would be the ultimate shit at a Florida park we need it
Honestly now that I think about it I’m surprised they paired with Universal when they have more then enough stuff to make their own separate park

Reskinned as Indiana Jones once Lucas and Spielberg die

Isn't the current rumor that building Nintendo Land in Woody Woodpecker was cancelled in order to expand it at the new park?

So what is Universal gonna do now that Disney owns Simpsons? Expand the Nintendo project?

It's been an idea people have pondered for ages. Really I think it just comes down to money. Nintendo makes bank, but they'd be completely out of their element designing and operating a theme park. Teaming with a company like Universal which already has the parks and expertise behind them is a sensible and low-risk choice.

There is supposed to be a Mario Kart coaster. Supposedly its a test track type ride with inversions and augmented reality.

>No plans for an Inkopolis section of the Nintendo park.

Attached: Inkopolis Hub.jpg (1280x720, 1.11M)

He looks like a vampire. He also does not appear to be with any of the people around him which is also kinda unsettling.

10 bucks says USJ would be the ones to get if it ever did happen with "no plans to bring it overseas"

>So what is Universal gonna do now that Disney owns Marvel?

You get to choose 4 new countries for epcoy, what do you choose?

Attached: monorail-station-spaceship-earth-epcot-disney-world-bricker.jpg (1000x722, 185K)

Serbia, South Korea, Chile, and Greece

Something from South America for starters. Brazil, Peru, Chile, I don't care. Always seemed weird that they didn't have a country.
I guess Australia.
I don't think they really need anything else. I'd say India but I think the Animal Kingdom has that covered with the area around Everest, same for non Morocco African countries with the Harambe village or whatever.

Spider-Man, T2, Conan the barbarian, Studio tour Kong, and Jaws would like to have a world with you faggot.

Rumor has it they have Simpsons through 2030. Probably drop em after that for whatever they have handy

Brazil, Ireland, Egypt, and Spain

Ireland gets a Celtic folklore attraction taking a few cues from Darby O'Gill, Egypt is a Maelstrom-style boat ride aboard Ra's Sun Barge through Ancient Egypt and the Land of the Dead with a climactic Apophis encounter before the big drop back into the living world. Since they've been eyeing Coco as a new Mexico attraction, Brazil gets to be home to a new Three Caballeros attraction aboard the train to Bahia keeping the embellished live-action/animated travelogue style. Spain gets a Salvador Dali dark ride.

Australia would be a good pick for World Showcase, but I'd rather have it in Animal Kingdom in that expansion plot between Asia and Planet Watch.

>As a kid, I just assumed Space Mountain was super fucking intense because it's in a gargantuan building, and didn't wanna ride it
>Riding both DisneyLand and DisneyWorld's Space Mountains as an adult have left me disappointed
The Tron coaster's gonna make DisneyWorld's Space Mountain look like a sad cruel joke

This is just the Buzz Lightyear ride but more bland and none of the charm.

Ethiopia, peru, turkey, thailand

What do you think of this? Who is your favorite villain?

>Hours will take on a wickedly fun villains theme, with exclusive entertainment, food & beverage, merchandise and more.

>Here are some of the new elements to expect:

>A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.

>Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.

>Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.

>Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.

>One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.

wdwnt.com/2019/04/disney-villains-after-hours-coming-to-magic-kingdom-this-summer/

Attached: vla029384029482343fi-768x432.jpg (768x432, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ApSzmzhflMA

Attached: 7D_MineTrain_riders3.jpg (3000x1997, 2.15M)

I guess because it's one of the rides that gives people the most adrenaline other than the Matterhorn (in Disneyland at least). But to me it's pretty much baby's first roller coaster and in my family it's where we take the kids to prepare them for Six Flags (the other being California Screaming).

Space Mountain is OK, I prefer other Disney rides over it. I think I liked the most when they did the rocking space mountain mostly because I got to listen to some Red Hot Chili Peppers while riding it.

>No AR laser tag turf war attraction

>Zelda land
It's just Mario and Donkey Kong from what we know.

Sounds cool but my favorites probably won't be there.

Attached: groovycoaster.gif (390x307, 491K)

Our villains themed land and/or ride is so close bros, I can feel it.

Attached: 1545944925207.jpg (236x214, 9K)

The idea of a decent Warner Brothers Movie World in Florida is cool, but I winder if Six Flags will get a new partner for their parks.

Pull the lever Krunk

I start work at an attraction design firm tomorrow, bros. Wish me luck.

>He thinks Nintendo is getting it's own entire theme park

Attached: 1554021775674.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

Luck!

She has pretty much no experience in the industry. She's Walt's great niece who virtue signals to attain some scant amount of popularity.

Something about the Disney family tells me something's screwed up.

Glorified movies, and minor parts of bigger rides, fuck you

Attached: 1529617639345.png (596x799, 676K)

For me, it's Butterbeer. The best themepark drink. I even ask for extra cream pumps and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for butterbeer sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly Wizard worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets of cream. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Wizarding World of Harry Potter Three Broomstick's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a sometimes get a large Pumpkin Juice with milk instead of cream, bangers and mash, and a Butterbeer 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fish and chips in my Butterbeer, it's delicious! What a great themepark land.

Rumor is that the boom-arm-coaster patent you posted is not how the DK Coaster will be implemented, because of the unforseen inability of a boom like that to hold the weight of a speeding coaster car while only holding onto it from one side. The current rumor is that they'll use the KUKA arms (Harry Potter's Forbidden Journey, robotic arm technology) to hold mine carts, and have the arms on a coaster track. Think like that patent pic, but replace the steel beam with a robotic arm that can turn any which way.
Idk how that's more feasible than a static steel beam, but that's what insiders are saying.

I may be physically repulsed by root beer, but knowing how much you love Butterbeer makes me appreciate it & happy for you. Your Butterbeer bliss made me smile today :)

I think somebody mentioned that in an earlier thread, I just don't have a lot of DK Universal images to post.

Attached: DonkeyKongCountry.jpg (869x600, 92K)

Its getting a much larger section reportedly in Florida.

So when is Disney gonna make a thrill ride focused park? Feels like a massive missing piece of their resort.

TLDR: Amerimutts are too fat for the ride system's steel beam to not snap

Yes.

north korea, vietnam, cuba, russia.

>kept saying I wanted them to bring back Villains Unleashed/Club Cool but better
>no character greetings
Well hopefully the stage show will be good, if they take a page from the Hocus Pocus show

Attached: 9FF51F26-77EE-45A2-8A5A-583A3636E96F.jpg (512x384, 27K)

I know this is a copypasta but I want a butterbeer now, and I don’t have time to go Universal during my trip next week.