The snydercut does exist

twitter.com/rorschachsjrnal/status/1113029973697163264
>the snydercut actually exits and it's up to wb to whether they release it or not
is it worth it Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554325295852.jpg (696x696, 51K)

Sure. It ain’t like it could do any harm. It’s not like it would effect the DCEU since the universe has already given up and decided to focus on smaller unconnected movies.

Heck, you coulid charge extra for it in a limited supply of money was a problem.

Attached: 1554180800013.jpg (550x666, 260K)

Sure, because we can find out which was Whedon's fault and which was Snyder's fault.

I still have no idea if this whole "Release the Snuder cut" shit started as a meme that people took seriously, or if this started as a serious thing among Snyder fans that became a meme among everyone else.

I know the correct answer is "Yes".

Attached: 1501864021490.jpg (1000x963, 216K)

I'd buy it, as a bonus give me the 3D vers.

WB already meddled too much before they even started shooting the movie, we'll never see Zacharias true vision of Justice League.

Attached: 1553982349924.jpg (800x1198, 357K)

It’s not his original two parter, they had to change that after BvS. But I’d say release it anyways just so the fans can get some closure.

I DONT FUCKING CARE!

Why wouldn't you want the Snyder cut?

We'll get to see who's more of a hack, Whedon or Snyder.

Release the fucking cut already.

You cared enough to post :^)

I want to see this cut just so people can mock it.

Holy fuck who fucking cares. The guy is a hack, he has no idea what makes these characters timeless. You are all weird. WEIRD

Concept art for the Snyder version looks about a thousand times more interesting than Whedon's cuck tv-tier shit. Even if it's likely to be an equally awful trainwreck I want to see it for the sakes of comparison.

shut the fuck up Kevin Feige

Holiday Blu-Ray release for 2 year anniversary. Screenshot this

Honestly I wouldn't mind a Snyder-cut being released. Would be interesting to see just how much worse it is

You can see it every time you look in the toilet after taking a dump, user.

But Snyder fans are human garbage. They deserve to suffer, even in this small way.

>Why wouldn't you want the Snyder cut?

Because Snyder is worthless shit and the world is a worse place every time something connected with him enters it.

Just think of how much they'll suffer if it's released and everyone laughs at how bad it is

Why do you people do this to yourselves?

Also, interesting how he didn't say anything about a Snyder cut when that whole thing was in full swing but now he's going nuts about it

>Why wouldn't you want the Snyder cut?
I don't want any sort of acknowledgement towards Snyder or Snyder's stupid cult that they actually accomplished something. They need to stay in the shadows as the laughingstock they are

Cope, nigger

Cope at what? This isn't the kind of position where you say "cope"

Not how it works, user. Anyone left in the Snyder Cult at this point is a True Believer. They're the people who stick around and defend the Leader after the prophesied end of the world comes and goes without anything happening.

They're so wrapped up in their bubble that they can't be swayed by reality anymore. If the cut were released and, as it inevitably must, proves to be trash, they'll just concoct all sorts of conspiracies about how this isn't actually the real cut and the studio is still meddling and they're waiting for his TRUE vision, just like they've been spinning all sorts of bullshit as defense mechanisms all along.

I would pity them if they weren't Snyder fans. In conclusion, fuck Snyder.

Attached: robosnyder.jpg (814x1024, 184K)

I have a feeling he's going to keep stringing his cultists around with this to stay relevant

Good answer, user.

It's weird that he says he has a bunch of cuts. Did he even understand the question? He's always so incoherent it's never clear what exactly he's trying to communicate.

I want my Justice League: Snyder Cut Bluray followed by Justice League: Snider Cut Extended because that was the reason they called DC EXTENDED universe, isn't it?

Attached: slowpoke.gif (64x53, 25K)