Thoughts Yea Forums?

Thoughts Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554305671690.jpg (3578x2751, 3.93M)

Wow the SJWS are gonna have a field day on that glass cieling line

I just want a panel where Peter-Kamala eats a pork sandwich and it donning on him he might have made an error

NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS

It’s weird how well they work together, does Pete just have a secret super power of working well with almost any hero?

Tried and used trope, but lets see where its going and if they are gonna have sex

I like Al’s wife is an awful writer, but I did like how she made reference to stuff that’s going on in ASM, but I this issue was pretty bad

>Kamala is going to go jack off so she knows how to describe it in her fan fiction
This is Kamala we're talking about

Are they going to look at their genitalia?

If you had 24 hours to live as Peter before you returned to your original body, what would you do?

Nah, the Koran specifically has outs for being tricked into eating pork or shit like eating pork in an attempt to trick hostile infidels.
It's written to compensate for living at constant unending war, so it's got tips and tricks for shit like that.

what is this from, google is kind of useless for this

Swing around because that seems sick
And fuck MJ

>spoiler
actually, that's a point, how will Kamala respond to all the girls after Peter's (now her's) dick?

dumbasses printed the speech bubbles wrong, marvel's shitty editorial department strikes again

so does this mean that kamala's a spider-totem or whatever now

is she obligated to show up to those spiderverse crossover events like spock was?

Well at least nothing will change with Miles

Spider-Man has been the marvel team up slut for decades. He bounces off anyone and why he has the team up books to back it up.

I wonder what Kamala would do with her dick

I'm actually interested in whats gonna happen next

Attached: 1546578900200.jpg (130x234, 6K)

>breaking the glass ceiling
uuuuugggggghhhhh