The boondocks is an anime that black people can watch. But what is a cartoon that black people can watch?

The boondocks is an anime that black people can watch. But what is a cartoon that black people can watch?

Attached: boondocks.jpg (634x356, 46K)

What did user mean by this?

OK KO

Delete this thread.

Posting in ebin bread

Black dynamite

Attached: 1500081161590.gif (300x153, 226K)

The Proud Family.

top kek

>anime
0/10 bait

this or the PJs

Why can't black people watch anime?

>implying black people don't go nuts for DBZ

Black guy here. I watch a myriad of shows with nothing in common so long as they're interesting.

Craig of the Creek

Bebe's kids. Unironically good movie.

Remind me why blacks aren't allowed to watch cartoons again

DBZ is an anime.

He's asking what western cartoons do black people watch. The answer is The Boondocks and whatever comes on Nickelodeon.

Genuine question: why is the "ghetto" attitude popular? Isn't it counterproductive and destructive whilst encouraging poor values and ethics? E.g. the entire concept of an "uncle tom".

Ones with cute white girls.

Literally every black person watches anime
If Malcolm X were alive today he'd be spamming HxH threads in Yea Forums all day

black people can watch anything
you say this as if ghetto is just a mindset and not a deeply ingrained culture built on years of exploitation

I'm black and I only watch cape cartoons and Samurai Jack.

We don't admit it openly, though, we can keep out power levels under control.

>Isn't it counterproductive and destructive whilst encouraging poor values and ethics? E.g. the entire concept of an "uncle tom".

YES.

Attached: 1553810904231.jpg (416x500, 28K)

>Cracker
The only way to counter the N-word tank is the word "Racist".

blacks still have a bunch of representations in cartoons. asians both east and southeast dont even have that. middle easterners and chicanos are either

modern western cartoons are filled with black and unknown "brown" people.
thus most of them go to anime.

It is probably because I am a mutt.

The black community is a crab bucket

This desu.

Next-generation mobile armor is impervious to this shaped-charge attack.

Black people love anime, from what I gather. Mostly more general audience shit like DBZ and Bleach, but there's plenty of black mega-weebs out there too.

>the entire concept of an "uncle tom".

An Uncle Tom is an apologist for hostile white people. If someone’s hostile towards your group and you’re sucking up to them as opposed to being in solidarity with your group, that’s universally seen as a bad thing. That’s not just a black thing. Nobody likes a collaborator.

>anime that black people can watch
Isn't that Dragon Ball Z?

Black people can just watch regular anime and cartoons retard, they have eyes

For what it's worth, both of the black guys I knew and befriended in highschool had WAY bigger power-levels than me when it came to Anime fandom and vidya game knowledge.

You know that one of the constant themes of Boondocks is that glorification of criminality is retarded, right?

It's really not, it's just that the liberal media unpersons conservative blacks.

Yep, im thinking it's kill youself time

The Boondocks Seasons 2 and 3 is an anime that black people can watch.

The Boondocks Seasons 1 is a cartoon that black people can watch.

The problem is when "Uncle Tom" is used as "not black enough" rather than a kiss ass

Even Living Colors were called Uncle Toms for being a Metal band

I watch whatever the fuck I want, because I can immerse myself in fiction without it trying to pander to my appearance or 'black culture' which I can take or leave. Imagine being so insecure and limited in your imagination that you need dedicated media to reinforce who you are in real life.

What a lovely gif.

Boondocks

to be fair the crab bucket happens in a lot of poor areas, like in white trash counties. It's very cain and abel for anyone who manages to dig themselves out of that kind of culture and shitty surroundings

I miss Pre Black Twitter Internet where people didn't wear their ethnicity on their sleeves online

I remember forums where most the users were non white yet you couldn't tell from the average posts

Static Shock, Fillmore,

Fuck anybody who thinks that. Liking Metal shouldn't be a race thing

Bump

But user, black people watch various anime shows. Maybe it’s not that blacks don’t watch cartoons because they’re racist, maybe they don’t watch cartoons because they’re fucking trash.

Here we go...

>The problem is when "Uncle Tom" is used as "not black enough" rather than a kiss ass

Black guy here. It means “sellout” where I’m from in the DMV. I’ve never seen anyone called an Uncle Tom for speaking proper English or whatever meme is supposed to be “not black enough”.

The shouldn’t they be called oreos

Same reason why rednecks are still around.

Attached: wilsonfisk_close_5000.jpg (2100x1989, 656K)

>what is a cartoon that black people can watch?

youre saying it as cartoons are only made for white manchilds?
Well, i had many black kid friends that liked Billy & Mandy a lot

Any of them. Though is what you are looking for.

The scene where Billy shares his nose with some goblin thing and cuts it like a thanksgiving turkey still gets me every time.

>They like one of the most popular series of all time
Literally everyone does. This is a dumb fucking meme.

Black people only watch anime you stupid honky

Never heard Oreos either but an Uncle Tom is a sellout. Like, Larry elder is considered an Uncle Tom. But nobody’s calling Neil Degrasse Tyson an Uncle Tom.