Name 1 (ONE) single entire fucking thing, this horrific shit adaptation, this MCUknockoff piece of shit...

Name 1 (ONE) single entire fucking thing, this horrific shit adaptation, this MCUknockoff piece of shit, name ONE thing about this movie that looks good.

JUST one.

ONE.

Attached: 1554321918897.jpg (1200x627, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8aHkihCdQGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>wasted on a brutally butchered version of Bruttenholm that completely misses the point of the character for generic "muh weapon" shit

Try again.

Blood queen could be cool

It looks good for Lionsgate, because they can die faster.

You just want to fuck her. I mean thats fine, everyone wants to fuck Mila Jovovich.

It looks like it will be short.

I think the actor is doing a good job

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY XD XD XD XD

IM LE ON EBIN YER KEK SIDE XD

Attached: 2ldenj.jpg (640x845, 108K)

Easy.

Attached: Milla.jpg (1080x720, 64K)

script's fault

he's literally the same in everything he's in though

Based Lovejoy.

Milla Goddesvich

The crossover with Brawlhala

We're off.

Attached: 257481-whitney-houston-i-have-nothing-nothing-nothing.jpg (1920x1440, 184K)

Attached: huh.jpg (587x643, 75K)

Gruagach looks alright.
I have no problem with the look of Hellboy assuming the make-up stays consistent, but I admit I have only watched the first trailer once

The makeup looks like shit in motion and it acts like those fake rubber face masks. Its truly terrible.

Who cares about your character assassination it's Ian fucking McShane

Exactly

But its not Bruttenholm.

Seriously, how much did they cheap out on the costume department here? I don't think there is a single person who expects this to not bomb

Attached: 5E8F3307-B708-448C-9D54-34279B7F70D6.gif (500x251, 794K)

>I don't think there is a single person who expects this to not bomb
The people in charge of marketing and distribution are so fucking retarded they're repeating the Hellboy 2 disaster.

Hellboy 2 was released inbetween Iron Man, Hulk, and The Dark fucking Knight.

Hellboy 2019 is being released inbetween Captain Marvel, Shazam, and Avengers fucking Endgame.

How retarded are they?

Emphasis on "could be" I haven't seen the movie, so this isn't a final judgment or anything. I'm pretty loyal Ron Pearlman fan, so the only thing that can save the movie for me, is a good big bad.

I think they precisely what they were doing this time, the move was sent to die, there is no other explanation

The Lost Asian & his Jaguar form looks badass.

So happy they let her be sexy.
Praying we get pic related shot.
Probably not because the director said the film would push the gore but not nudity. Cunt.

Attached: Hellboy-Blood-Queen-comic-609x500.jpg (609x500, 65K)

>The Lost Asian & his Jaguar form looks badass.
It completely misunderstands and butchers Daimio.

In fact, it made me understand why Ed Skrein was originally cast, because its literally just some random british guy, not Daimio.

>It completely misunderstands and butchers Daimio.
;_;

At least they didn't get to Kate. That would hurt.

Not half as retarded as the people who think Shazam is any real competition for any movie

The point is that much like Hellboy 2, its sandwiched inbetween Marvel and DC, and immediately before a massive cultural, financial, and critical giant that will go down in cinema history.

>a massive cultural, financial, and critical giant that will go down in cinema history
Toy Story 4?

Avengers.

That movie was released years ago, user.

user for fucks sake you know Avengers 4 is being released in like 2 weeks, what are you trying to pull here.

>immediately before a massive cultural, financial, and critical giant that will go down in cinema history.

>cultural

Attached: tenor (1).gif (244x276, 3.37M)

you are even more retarded then previously thought

Yes cultural just like Avatar or Titanic

It pisses you off.

You are both absolutely retarded

there isn't even a fandom for Avatar
nobody cares

You wanna get real fucking sad with me, Yea Forums?

youtu.be/8aHkihCdQGk

I didn't know...

Why does he look like he needs dentures?

>name ONE thing about this movie that looks good
The whole thing looks awesome, user.

Your tears are just a bit of spice.

It has more in common with the original material than Del Toro movies ever did.
Unless you are into "completely original story in which Abe has psychic powers, Liz is hellboy's girlfriend and everything else is completely different to the comic but HEY! WE GOT RON PERLMAN AS HELLBOY AND DEL TORO FOUND HIS COLLECTION OF HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FROM HIS HIGHSCHOOL YEARS !!!!"

Attached: 1551400442652.jpg (403x403, 53K)

NO IT FUCKING DOESNT FAGGOT HOLY SHIT.

WHAAA WHAAAA I'M A LITTLE SISSY BABY WHOS'S REALLY ANGRY AT THE INTERNET!!!!

Attached: 1552521354279.jpg (432x444, 196K)

Yeah because the BPRD being picky, Bruttenholm being alive AND basically Amanda Waller, Alice and Daimio being black (and if you care, the race swap), Hellboy getting excalibur in the first fucking movie and Nimue before Rasputin is also identical to the comics, not to mention Hellboy QUIPPING as he slays the fucking giants, an event which almost broke him completely.

>completely annihilate Daimios character
>The fucking werejaguar is just a super saiyan form now
>completely annihilate Alices character
>completely annihilate Bruttenholms character
>Bruttenholm being a fucking cunt
>Bruttenholm not finding and naming Hellboy (he is too young for this to be possible)
>Bruttenholm being ALIVE
>Hellboy is a freak who everyone hates
>The Wild Hunt and The Storm & The Fury are turned into MCU-esque light-hearted quipfests
>Hellboy hates Bruttenholm
>Hellboy is still with the BPRD during said events
>Somehow jamming Hellboy in Mexico into all this bullshit, in the middle of the above shit
>No Abe
>No Liz
>No Kate

How about you shut the fuck up when you clearly never read the comics beyond the wikipedia articles?

Del Toros film changed elements, but it was still true to Hellboys core concepts, and was a generally faithful adaptation of combined, remixed elements from Seed of Destruction and various other stories from around that same time period, including a version of The Corpse, without being too cluttered about it.

It was Hellboy, not quite as grim, but it was still Hellboy at heart. This isnt. This is an abomination.

Well, it's a movie that's coming out whatever you want it or not, and not anymore Del Toro Hellboy movies on the horizon.
Bad luck for you!

Attached: 1538413930370.jpg (512x687, 184K)

>Del Toros film changed elements
That's an euphemism.

Maybe just wait until the movie is actually out

All of this is evident from the trailers you retard. These arent minor changes, these are fundamental alterations to the core of Hellboy that are complete fucking shit.

>LE DEL TORO WAS SHIT BECAUSE I SAW SOME YOUTUBER EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IT WAS SHIT
>gets completely annihilated
>WELL BUT ITS STILL COMING OUT SO WHATEVS BRAH

The Del Toro Hellboy movies are great for getting younger kids into the comics, I watched them with my cousin when he was 11 and now that he's 16 his dad asked me which book should he buy because the kid's been pestering to read it ever since, so there's at least that.
This looks like shit for any age group.

>these are fundamental alterations to the core of Hellboy that are complete fucking shit.
>Hellboy has a boner for cats
>Abe is a completely different character
>Liz is fucking hellboy's girlfriend
>Rasputin, the nazi Fraulichstentrufen and the fucker with the gasmask all die the wrong way
>The nazi midget is nowhere
>And that's it because everything else is completely fucking different and we would need to make a summary of the entire movie (oh, but we got the tale of the hanging corpse....completely retold, though)
>And we better don't mention the second movie.

Attached: 1514772789148.jpg (354x654, 54K)

> Ian fucking McShane
This and he is based as fucked. He told one non binary actress he did not give a fuck what she identified as and more or less told her that she was a she. We need more based actors. They are a dying breed.

Good job being illiterate and having the reading comprehension of a turtle with downs syndrome you faggot retard.

>the director said the film would push the gore but not nudity

america in a nutshell

How long will I have to wait for yet another reboot after this shit flops? Maybe a Hellboy in Mexico film.

Attached: hellboy-in-mexico-1162746.jpg (768x512, 59K)

What's your problem with musical instruments?

>DEL TORO
I'm a big Del Toro fan but let's face facts
The Beer is going to be here soon. So you can either drink it, or keep thinking about the third never was film with Hellboy twins

Attached: IMG_0506_large.jpg (360x479, 20K)

Why is his hand fucking brown.

Why is it so comically big that it makes his left hand look like a little misshapen dwarf hand.

Why is he wearing an underarmor hoodie?

Who is she supposed to be, Hecate?

He has to cut the sleeves anyways for one arm. Might as well make it sleeveless.

I am just disappointed Jovovich won't be as nude or as red as comic Nimue.

The really sad thing is that I think nobody actually knows this is coming out

To be fair, Iron Man and Hulk back then was just seen as "another 00s-era superhero flick". Opening it next to TDK was basically suicide though

>It has more in common with the original material than Del Toro movies ever did.
Please stop using this excuse. I'm not saying Del Toro was 100% faithful either but this isn't any better

Imagine a cinematic universe that crosses darkhorse, idw, and image

What they did with Bruttenholm is honestly a fucking disgrace and is the main thing making me not want to see this movie

>and not anymore Del Toro Hellboy movies on the horizon.
Not anymore of these movies on the horizon either once it flops

I refuse. The tone is all wrong. Hellboy was more bored of this crap, and his jokes were more dry wit.

It helps me identify people who only love Hellboy based on the Del Taco movies, so that’s nice. Then I can politely recommend the comics.

Why do you need a live-action Hellboy in the first place?

>can't argue with any valid points
>"oh well, suck it
the state of discourse on this board

Del Toro’s really, really wasn’t true to the core elements. I mostly agree with your post, but that’s bullshit. Both movies are completely unfaithful.

Fair enough, let me get at your level of autism and answer all your points.
>>completely annihilate Daimios character
Why, he was a cunt in the brpd series until well advanced the story, and yes, he never mets Hellboy, but i don't remember hellboy nailing Liz and having twins neither.
>>The fucking werejaguar is just a super saiyan form now
Fair enough, they changed that shit TO THE RADICAL CORE, BRAH, not like Del Toro changed shit or anything.
>>completely annihilate Alices character
She is an action nigger now instead of a lackadaisical redhead, hollywood bullshit.
>>completely annihilate Bruttenholms character
Indeed, Del Toro's version was better (no sarcasm, seriously)
>>Bruttenholm not finding and naming Hellboy (he is too young for this to be possible)
You don't know how young or old he is, he could have japanese genes on him, from a jesuite missionary travelling to japan and doing the "missionary" with some ladies centuries ago, or maybe is something paranormal or shit.
>>Bruttenholm being ALIVE
Maybe he dies, it's a mistery!
>>Hellboy is a freak who everyone hates
So like in the second movie?
>>>The Wild Hunt and The Storm & The Fury are turned into MCU-esque light-hearted quipfests
Well, I can do some word sallad if i want too! It's not like the original story wasn't a kafkaesque pantomime of eldritch folklore copied by a simple esque madman who cannot into the complex nuances of kantain soliloquy ala DC comics.
>>Hellboy hates Bruttenholm
Who doesn't
>>Hellboy is still with the BPRD during said events
I'ts difficult to get a job when your fapping arm looks so conspicuous
>>Somehow jamming Hellboy in Mexico into all this bullshit, in the middle of the above shit
Del Toro did the same with the dimitri kasparov corpse tale
>No Abe
>No Liz
>No Kate
Abe was too ocuppied trying to mourn the dead of Galadriel, liz is on labour, and kate was never there to begin with, neither did the annoying mummy , the urkel nigger with insecurity issues.

Attached: 1521063330108.png (758x430, 22K)

Tread was over right here, but for some reason it kept going.

Not him but you're just being a cunt.

To see faggots like you throwing tantrums and crying online, will validate the movie as a whole.

I hope it gets enough money just to see you butthurt again in a couple years.

Attached: Ive never seen anybody so stupid.gif (500x375, 803K)

Imagine being this low of a faggot who only exists to take joy in something so petty

>I'm not saying Del Toro was 100% faithful either but this isn't any better
Well you want to trow numbers and percentages?
Del Toro was 15% faithful, this one is 25% faithful.
Now show me some statistitcs and we can keep talking.

You really wan't to watch a 100% accurate movie of the hellboy series? Because his most frequent dialogue phrase would be "shaddup" and we wouldn't get a speech from his character longuer than 6 words.

Del Toro's was also 100% enjoyable while this is 100% shit. Math is fun

>will validate the movie as a whole.
I don't think this is the kind of situation to be playing teams bud
>I hope it gets enough money
It won't

Oh please please tell me there's going to be a defense force rising around this movie like the Snydercucks. Please, I need to see them despair in real time as the reviews and numbers come out

You are on Yea Forums son.

Because they'll never make an r rated animated film sadly.

Attached: The_Goon__06.jpg (1024x436, 98K)

>I need to see them despair in real time as the reviews and numbers come out
>reviews
Dude, all the movies i love were panned by critics and internet faggots alike, if i had to enjoy only the movies you faggots love so much i would only have Guardians of the galaxy, 2001 space oddysey and the whole game of thrones dvd collection in my fucking shelf.
So fuck you and your goddamn reviews.

Del Toros first movie is unironically closer to the comics by a wide margin.

>by a wide margin.
Which one?

I just said the first one, idiot.

By the way, i hate those movies and the game of thrones series.

No. Absolutely not. The three main characters are way, way off base, in addition to a fourth everyman and a goddamn love triangle.

Man this looked a lot better fist time I seen it. Franky head is huge while Goon got a small pin head. Also Franky is way too shiny.

No, which margin i mean.

Attached: 1528199035411.jpg (638x475, 24K)

>>You don't know how young or old he is, he could have japanese genes on him, from a jesuite missionary travelling to japan and doing the "missionary" with some ladies centuries ago, or maybe is something paranormal or shit.
He would have to be well over 100 years old to have been old enough to find and name Hellboy during world war 2, user. At the very least, straining all credibility, he'd be fucking ancient.

She's Nimue. She summons one of the Ogdru Jahad in The Fury and kills Hellboy(she dies too).

Her dialogue kind of looks like they mashed together Hecate and Nimue, though. With the whole "rule with me" horseshit.

Compared to the new movies characters being completely unrecognizable in every single respect beyond Hellboys physical appearance which is also less accurate?

Don't worry kid, you'll get it when you grow up.

That’s one of the things I’m against.

>he'd be fucking ancient.
Maybe he is like keanu Reeves or Sean Connery, never aging until they have only a couple years left.

Attached: sean connery.jpg (445x600, 25K)

The new movie being hot garbage doesn’t make Del Toro’s version retroactively more faithful. No matter what angle you look at it, the everyman is bad, Hellboy being a jealous goof is bad, weird effeminate Abe is...okay, but not at all accurate, stuffy government guy is bad, and Liz is also okayish but still stuck in that terrible love triangle.

Milla Jovovich is still pretty fapable...

Context you fucking moron, and i was referring to the first movie. The first movie is an adaptation of Seed of Destruction, obviously Del Toroized, but its still clearly there and a lot of Hellboy elements are still there.

Compared to THIS movie, its the more faithful of the two.

I just said regardless of context, the changes are fucking stupid and betray the comics, in terms of characterization, tone, and atmosphere. There is ZERO place for a goofy love triangle in Hellboy. It’s a fucking proto-Marvel movie, quip-fest galore with a nice aesthetic. You can cry all you want about the new movie and I’ll be right there with you, but a thousand shit Hellboy adaptions does not make Del Toro’s magically better

>regardless of context

GOLLY GEE ITS ALMOST LIKE I WAS TALKING ABOUT IT IN A SPECIFIC CONTEXT OH GEE WIZ OH WOW OH FAGGOT OH RETARD OH WOW FAGGOT RETARD DIPSHIT WOW WOW WOW

So this is the power of Del Taco fans...

Why are you shitstirring, you know what im saying, you're just choosing not to understand it.

Attached: 1511321773902.png (337x334, 172K)

Attached: 1542721668213.png (1920x1080, 494K)

That is accurate. I’m honestly just riled up about all the dick sucking for the old movies by casuals. I’ve always been a bit irate about them, but the resurgence of “it’s not Hellboy with Del Toro” has my panties in a bunch. Sorry for taking it out on you, user.

I understand, user.

I enjoyed the Del Toro moviess, but they give the wrong impression of the comics and that can get irritating when trying to discuss them.