Marvel or DC hires you to do a miniseries of a horror version of one of their heroes...

Marvel or DC hires you to do a miniseries of a horror version of one of their heroes. Which one do you do and how do you do it?

Attached: bats.jpg (1280x812, 169K)

I'd love a Batman / Cuthulu / Lovecraft mini series.

Seeing Bats actually go detective mode, and deal with that kind of crap would be interesting.

I feel like some fun stuff could be done using the GLC

Spider-Man goes columbine on NYC after he gets sick of putting up with Jameson and the Goblin's shit, and also due to his body slowly mutating into a half-spider half-man monster.

Long ago in Ancient Egypt the Moon god Khonsu was one of many different gods competing for belief and worship from humanity. The moon god made a deal with the brother of a pharaoh that if he promised to make Khonsu the main diety of the land the brother would eventually be ruler. The brother agreed and through circumstance the pharaoh was killed and the brother became the new ruler. However, the brother reneged on his deal and did not increase the worship Khonsu as instructed. For this betrayal, unbeknownst to the pharoah, Khonsu placed a curse on his everliving soul blocking him from entering the afterlife.

In 1925 the pharoah's tomb is opened by adventurer and explorer John Jameson and his sarcophagus is transported to a museum in New York City. It is put on display at the Natural History Museum as part of a grand Egypt exhibition. Hungry for power in the centuries since worship for Egyptian deities had all but vanished Khonsu awakens the pharoah as a living mummy during a museum gala thrown under a full moon celebrating the exhibition and compels him to absorb the life force energy of museum patrons as tribute to Khonsu in exchange for the release of his everliving soul. However, during his rampage a sentient object known as the Godstone becomes broken out of storage and becomes bonded to Jameson turning him into a Man-Wolf who begins wreaking havoc around the city turning others into werewolves as well. Khonsu being a petty god knows this is the will of his rival the Sungod as his own play at restoring his power. He compels the arisen mummy to take the mantle of the Moon Knight and defeat the Man-Wolf in exchange for his soul's freedom. The Moon Knight arms himself with artifacts from the exhibition and begins a quest to vanquish the werewolves in the name of Khonsu inadvertently saving NYC in the process, and possibly freeing himself from Khonsu's curse.

Attached: 0659aea5a0bece0c38266260b267219e.jpg (719x1111, 104K)

Martian Manhunter but he only kills white straight males, niggers and Jews are the only ones he spares as his goal is white genocide

yes

>Gotham City appears to be a small, clean and completely crime-free place, although no one seems to be able to go in and out of it. This is, in reality, an illusion, and within it's impenetrable barriers lies a nightmarish rabbit hole of a city
>In this world, Bruce never became Batman, and Alfred died along with Waynes. He never put himself through the countless trials and experiences, he never had anyone to truly raise him, he was all alone in that mansion and that cave, with far too much wealth and power in his hands.
>In this world, it was initially Bruce Wayne who, alongside James Gordon and Harvey Dent, sought to clean up Gotham of crime, but something happened then that caused the dissappearence of Harvey Dent, Gordon's loss of his job and family, and the supposed death of Bruce Wayne.
>Now, a mysterious entity known as The Bat-Man has seized Gotham, taking over Wayne Industries and merging it with other companies. In reality, Bruce Wayne is still alive, having found a way to transcend his humanity and to save Gotham by ruling it. Only Gordon is left to challenge him.

And from this premise onwards it would be about Gordon trying to survive and take down The Bat-Man and his stronghold over the city, while meeting up with various versions of the rogues all of whom scarred in one way or another by Bruce and uncovering the terrible secrets behind it all

Flash movie from the perspective of a henchman. At the end of the film, you hear the Flash coming for him and the last thing you see is red and yellow before the credits roll.

Moon Knight, but its psychological/cosmic horror.
It begins with him breaking out of a mental hospital and being tasked by Khonshu to save the world from some evil that is corrupting humans and trying to enslave humanity or something. The thing is, because Mark isn't really......mentally stable.... we don't really know if what he sees is real or not. It could be that he really fights alien horrors, it could just be that he is going in the wrong direction, or it could be that he is just completely insane and is fighting and murdering normal people. The movie focusses on his mental state degrading more and more while constantly being questioned if this is all even real or not.

Attached: Moon-Knight-2016-us-1.jpg (864x1328, 208K)

Spider-Man but the actual effects of a radioactive spider bite. He’s a loser who janitors at an obscure lab in NY and gets bitten by a radioactive spider after hours. Cue lynchian body horror as he slowly loses his mind and develops all the powers of a spider but abuses them. Think “the fly” with a little bit of “split” thrown in

holy shit yes

Green Lantern. They already had a schizo get a yellow ring and that worked out well.

Attached: d4fc82ee3811a04c715bb1a037664873086bf51d_hq.jpg (1024x700, 94K)

Man thing horror. If he ever gets an mcu movie i want it to be horror.

This run had such potential...

Reposting here since the batman thread got shitposted to death. I would love to do a semi-light hearted beyond series in my style just to get out of this drawing rut. I have some drawings I did of other beyond characters if anyone wants to see them

This is cool, I'd love to see how this moon knight story plays out

Ditto on this, so much potential

Attached: Totally not a trap terry.png (1487x1925, 331K)

J'onn hunts serial killers, insane cultists and eldritch horrors.

Attached: martianmanhunter-profile-justiceleague20181_pg22-v1-401x600-masthead.jpg (401x600, 169K)

yes! I wouldnt even mind the mindfuckery if we had the stoic Batsy as the mc instead of some turn of the century fuckwit or drunkard as the mc

Attached: yesalltheyess.jpg (933x356, 193K)

I've long had an idea for a reveal that the Fantastic Four were Skrulls the whole time, and that the real Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben never gained superpowers and returned to Earth, while Skrulls impersonated them from thereon.

Sadly, Marvel recently used this idea TWICE in the past year. I don't wanna sound like one of those "I'm the real creator!!1!" crazies, but you have to wonder if someone from Marvel reads our various "What If?" and fan theory threads on here; me and others have been talking about this since 2014.

Attached: truthaboutff.png (987x419, 130K)

Fuck off already you midget fucker

>I'd love a Batman / Cuthulu / Lovecraft mini series.
It's called "The Doom That Came To Gotham". I'm surprised you haven't read it, it's been storytimed here a few times.

OH! Easy answer for me! I make one of my favorite comics!

Arkham Asylum: Living Hell.

Batman is only in the series a bit. Etrigan, my favorite, is in it. We have mild Cthululian stuff, a wide rogue's gallery, and honestly, one of my favorite Joker moments. Honestly, my favorite style of Joker

Attached: Living.jpg (360x553, 52K)

(I love the Joker when he is a madman like this. He has a joke. He thinks its the funniest shit in the world. And for Batman to stop the killing spree, he's going to have to figure out the joke! But I love this scene because two big characters are shown so purely. Joker is thinking up his next crime, and when he asks Dent if he wants to join, TwoFace HAS to flip the coin to decide. I love this comic, and I love this scene)

Attached: JokerPalindrome.png (1068x659, 1.2M)