BLACK WIDOW Adds David Harbour And Rachel Weisz

>David Harbor ("Stranger Things") and Rachel Weisz ("The Favorite") have joined the cast of Marvel Studios' BLACK WIDOW in supporting roles as a pair of Russian spies and contemporaries of Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff. Florence Pugh ("Fighting with my Family") is also part of the cast, playing "a spy on the same level as Romanoff, but who doesn't share her moral compass"; while Andre Holland ("Moonlight") is in talks to play the main villain of the movie.

>Directed by Cate Shortland, BLACK WIDOW centers on Natasha Romanoff, a spy and assassin who grew up being trained by the KGB before breaking from their grasp and becoming an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Avenger. The release date is set for May 1, 2020.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/david-harbour-joins-scarlett-johansson-black-widow-1198884

Attached: Black Widow.png (707x670, 518K)

Attached: D3QEdmzWwAILYJV.png large.png (851x900, 664K)

Florence Pugh for Spider-Woman Weisz for Madame Hydra

Attached: 1440572677504.jpg (500x700, 182K)

Good thing Sheriff Hopper found some capeshit lifeline after this.

Attached: Blunder of the century.jpg (1200x627, 115K)

ScarJo's going to be completely out-acted by her supporting cast, isn't she?

>David Harbour jumping ship to Marvel before his movie even comes out
Really activates my almonds.

Let's be honest: Do you really think the new Hellboy movie is going to get a sequel?

I want to believe user
Dont kill my dream

>that logo
Work in progress, I'm assuming?

>>David Harbor ("Stranger Things") and Rachel Weisz ("The Favorite") have joined the cast of Marvel Studios' BLACK WIDOW in supporting roles as a pair of Russian spies and contemporaries of Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff. Florence Pugh ("Fighting with my Family") is also part of the cast, playing "a spy on the same level as Romanoff, but who doesn't share her moral compass"; while Andre Holland ("Moonlight") is in talks to play the main villain of the movie.
Dammit. I didn't want this flick to be generic, but as I was reading this, I couldn't help but to think generic. I hope they're going to do more than just a Jason Bourne, but female, flick...

Scarjos a good actress

inb4 you're attacked by reaction images

>Florence Pugh ("Fighting with my Family") is also part of the cast, playing "a spy on the same level as Romanoff, but who doesn't share her moral compass"

They're really adding Yelena to the MCU, isn't it?

Indeed

Attached: scarlett-johansson-hairstyles-1.jpg (517x699, 105K)

It's fanmade.

Rumor has it she's actually the Headmistress.

Attached: Headmistress.jpg (1814x2907, 1.66M)

Action-wise I'm tempering my expectations, but they better deliver on Widow seducing, tricking, and interrogating people.

Attached: Black Widow.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

> David Harbor
I thought he would make a perfect MCU Thing for a Fantastic four reboot. I hope they don't waste him on some whatever character.

Just not in the MCU.

David Harbor would be a great Ursa Major

Scarjo is solid in Winter Soldier. The character just doesn't scale all that well to the big Avengers stuff, which is most of her appearances

Rachel Weisz would have made a great Scarlet Witch

I like this poster, I just wish the other features of her face were like the smoking gun.

I mean I would bet Rachel Weiss would the be the Headmistress over Pough

Headmistress is supposed to be younger than Romanoff.

We are talking about her acting you retard. Who gives a shit about power scaling. You fucking morons are growing dumber by the damn day

Nice reading comprehension doofus. Try again.

Being out acted by your supporting cast seems common in capeshit when you think about it

What's retarded is you think it's jumping ship. Digimon houseman keeps going back and forth with DC and Marvel. This isn't any different

She can't even coast on charisma.

She's usually overshadowed by the other leads. Hopefully this film and maybe Endgame can pack a little more character on.