Netflix castlevania

>Dude fuck the Eucharistic miracle lmao!

Attached: castlevania.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Castlevania
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5cANFk2FRE
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. desu vult XD prottie American dog pretending he's Catholic

I didn't mind the hateboner that Dracula had for religion, but I wish there was more ridiculous gothic action

A bit more Vampire Hunter D and a bit less sociological(S1) and vampire (S2) political beef

Attached: vampire-hunter-d-banner-1200x627.jpg (1200x627, 159K)

I'm pretty religious, and I didn't mind the whole religion thing. The demons made it clear in the church in season 1 that God didn't approve of that religious guy's behavior. Plus I know that back in dark ages Europe, the church was somewhat corrupt. Mainly corrupted by allowing people to pay their sins away and this would cause Martin Luther to make the Lutheran church.

Attached: Han Seinfeld.png (408x620, 532K)

>the church is good in the JP version/the games
>Is made evil in the west

How times change

The one true faith in Castlevania is zoroastrianism in design and only good people can truly commune with god.

This is why the Catholic church has secret police designed to kill evil.

God is also super fucking abstract in Castlevania.

And I am pretty sure implied to also be Satan until Lords of Shadow fucked that up.

>dude Dracula is totally going to fuck shit up in S2
>S2
>sits in his chair being sad until the last two episodes
>gets less screentime than the fucking meme Skyrim vampire

what did they mean by this

Attached: Godbrand.png (1000x563, 343K)

And here we see the autistic conservaweeb. He, like many others, has somehow managed to convince himself that Japan is literally 1950s America

Religious butthurt aside, it's actually a good show if you stop thinking of it as a castlevania show and more as its own thing.

Actually he's quite right.

In the game Sylpha and Trevor are sent by the Catholic church.

Thats a lot of assumptions friend.
I dont care about Japan much at all, I just find the hateboner for christians in american shows funny, specially when they are terrified to criticize any other religion

They had vampires from different cultural interpretations and we're stuck with this goat fucker!

Attached: 1554096976053m.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

Artists have had a hateboner for the church in basically every period where the church wasn't directly signing their checks

Of course the real culprit here is the way that authorities try to co-opt religion as a way of dominating people mentally as well as in practical terms, resulting in a consolidation of power in the hands of a tiny few that is just begging to be abused, but this is a cartoon about pretty anime men fighting monsters and not about religious and state reform

Attached: 503144032.jpg (300x540, 81K)

Good thing I've never played, touched, or even seen a Castlevania game!

Attached: 1553026998294.jpg (1280x717, 84K)

Is this actually good? I've heard it doesn't have much castle exploring.

>never played castlevania

Attached: 379ch.gif (446x251, 721K)

Hey! I've played a demo from a demo disc in 2008!

The worst was that reddit-tier line from Drac's wife at the beginning of S2. "He's worse than Satan, because he's real!" How is she gonna say that shit in a universe where holy water is a viable weapon for self-defense?

That's one of the weaker points of the show for me. They clearly want to touch on the Science vs Religion/Magic debate but she's having those conversations with Dracula. Sure members of the church are corrupt but demons and monsters are real and roam among them. No shit they're paranoid and superstitious demons will eat you if you aren't. It's like they want to be Berserk but don't realize that magic wasn't common until the eclipse.

Where the FUCK is Grant.
I’m sick of this revisionist history bullshit where DaNasty can’t get acknowledged despite being the first partner Trevor gets. For fuck’s sake, Bloodstained replaces him with Getsu Fuma, Lords of Shadow made him a note, the pachislot kept him as a sprite, and his supposed descendant got cut twice.

>hateboner that Ellis has for religion
ftfy, and it definitely harshed my enjoyment of the show. I completely agree with the rest of your post.

When exactly did Yea Forums, the website once known for prank calling churches and wasting the Westboro Baptist Church's printer ink by spam faxing them images, suddenly want portrayal of Christians in media to only be positive?

When atheists became annoying and perfect targets of bullying.

It's ok.
Not great but not bad and it's fairly short. You can definitely finish it in a day if you wanted.

Some of the fights have nice animation and a solid OST but the writing is very meh.

Gamergate

DA DA DAAAAAA, DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAA

>2019
>believing in a magic sky man and his magic son who is made of magic bread

I want her to chain me up in her dungeon and use me as a blood bank

Attached: carmilla1.jpg (1280x1816, 147K)

He deserved to get his throat torn out by nihilist gay black mortal with punishment paddle. Shit was hilarious.

No one wants to be on the same side as these shit stains.

Attached: AntiGreed.jpg (634x375, 62K)

Though them stealing the registry of members of the church of Scientology was fun.

God in game lore just keeps reincarnating Vlad’s first wife to uncorrupt him. Otherwise, hurting Dracula falls to those who can steal power from him.

Even the Vampire Killer only works because Sara’s soul is in it.

And all the subweapons are given to Belmont by the Catholic church.

It is revealed that it only behaves as an ordinary whip if a non-Belmont wields it.

Sara is a fickle cunt.

>only be positive
I don't mind negative depictions of any religion, the thing is that Ellis is a retard who can't write with any sort of nuance so his way of saying "the church is bad" is to have priests be violent mustache-twirling thugs who physically assault people. He also tends to forget what fucking show he's writing so sometimes characters get on a soapbox to tell you "hahaha religion is fake and stupid amirite viewer?" in a setting where christian cosmology is verifiably real and the country is currently getting fucked up the ass by literal demons

But Lords of Shadow isn't the same canon, so it doesn't matter if God and Satan are in there.

I didn't like Adi Shankar popping off about the games when he was doing promo for the cartoon. Saying shit like "it's not made for fans of the games. If it was, like 3 people would watch it XD" is very unhelpful and just brings to mind that dickhead Dave Cox slagging off the Igarashi-era to try and talk up LoS.

To be fair, Dracula ate Satan before he met her.

Dude just kinda gets shit out by the castle as a midboss every few centuries, so of course nobody really believes in him anymore.

Same with Cthulhu and Baphomet.

Attached: 53F7F592-FE40-4830-96F6-F5D35AB5A67B.gif (300x300, 7K)

It also gets really boring seeing Christianity shit on.

I mean, he did fuck shit up for like 5 minutes

>Blood Bank
>Not enough blood in you to have erections.

Did you think this through user?

Attached: 1551822216233.jpg (367x446, 41K)

>boring vampire politics takes up most of the second season in a vain attempt to ape Game of Thrones
>no sign of best boy

Attached: IMG_0304.png (122x400, 4K)

Overrated the animation was the only good thing it had. And Bloody Tears

I thought it ate their soul? I recall something implying that. Portrait maybe?

>To be fair, Dracula ate Satan before he met her.
Damn Drac, you OP as fuck.

Attached: Anderson.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

This was genuinely my experience and I thoroughly enjoyed the Netflix series. Did go back and play Castlevania 1, Super Castlevania, and SotN between season 1 and 2.

When the socially liberal/libertarian users gradually grew out of the site and were replaced with bitter young conservatives. This ain't your dad's Yea Forums anymore.

God no. It's like it was written by Joss Whedon. Quips everywhere, contrived back stories and interpersonal troped to the max drama, bizarre characterization that isn't bad because it's unfaithful to the source, rather just ill conceived and poorly executed in general, and most importantly, not fun, except if you consider laughing at atrociously bad writing while a little buzzed fun, in which case, the first half might be for you.

>Dudes raping kids lmao

Attached: fff283b8819811e57f8fcb3ff97c0912.jpg (1023x576, 49K)

>Quips everywhere
Eh?
>contrived back stories
Eh?
>interpersonal troped to the max drama
Fucking what?

I seriously enjoyed all the vampire court backstabbing and intrigue. I hate that more people didn't enjoy it because now you just about can't say anything about it.

user are you ok? I don't think we watched the same show. It was bland but it wasnt as bad as you make it out.

Yep. Figuring out how souls work was the cheatcode to the universe, and becoming a Vampire with no weaknesses gave him time to master it.

He nommed up every power, every demon and devil and Elder God and Pagan god and monster he could, then challenged God himself to a one-on-one match for creation.

God responded by reincarnating his wife, the death of whom by the Black Death being the reason he went evil in the first place.

So he mellowed out. But then she was killed during the Inquisition, so he refocused his supreme power on mankind instead of God. Except there’s cheatcodes to his cheatcodes. Turn his own power on him. All the outcasts he adopted, witches and magicians who learned from him or wield similar soul power, the soul of Sara Belmont through her descendants, and eventually his own soul once its torn from the rest of the power. All can hurt him.

Otherwise? Only second to God, and indestructible. Fucking Warhammer Chaos Gods would even fall to him.

Don't put your own retarded interpretation into it.

>Fucking Warhammer Chaos Gods would even fall to him.

Tzeentch would probably entangle Dracula in his endless schemes.

Is all of this from the games or where could I read more about all of this stuff?

This shit is hilarious. I want it narrated by a comedian.
This.

Attached: Ash.jpg (1800x1200, 508K)

He’d probably get eaten and just make Drac more crazy.

Games. But its when you apply the complex stories and lore from later games to shit like the early ones with the only text being “Castlevania 1988 (tm)” and “A winnar is you”.

/tg/ has a page on it, sort of. Its unfinished and a bit of a mess.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Castlevania

Attached: IMG_2023.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Seconding for Grant.

Attached: os20010528.gif (596x756, 29K)

The series adapts Castlevania 3 which takes place back in the day. If the series continues I imagine it will eventually (after a season or two) adapt the other Castlevania games that take place when the Belmont line is re-established and the Church has a better relationship with everyone again.

In the main series, Satan only really has a pretty minor role. He's mentioned once or twice in item descriptions, but he has a more substantial role in the Lament of Innocence supplementary manga (which IGA signed off on, so it's canon) where it's revealed that he's actually the one who gave Walter his powers, effectively kickstarting the whole series. Walter's father and pregnant mother, alongside their servant, were European nobles on the run from Pagan marauders. Their servant sells them out and Walter's dad is killed and mother is mortally injured. As she's dying, she sees a vision of man, who she thinks is Jesus. She begs him to save her child, but it's actually Satan, who rips the baby Walter out of her and transforms him into a vampire. I think it's implied later too that the Forbidden One locked in Walter's basement is also actually the servant who snitched on his parents.

Thank you for the link user but this is indeed a bit of a mess, will try and work my way through it now though.

Attached: 1413341342083.gif (171x217, 590K)

Its what happens when you genre shift too much.

Lite story arcade game to Conan The Barbarian VS Dracula to Vampire Hunter D to Kingdom Hearts to Force Unleashed to Darksiders.

well it's quite obvious that the next season will start up the events of Curse of Darkness. After that, they would have to either make up completely new material or somehow shift the time to a new era. The former seems more likely to me.

>alucard cursing and dropping f-boms.

Okay I get belmon doing it but.... what the hell. Alucard was suppose to be high class and a contrast to belmont.

For me it was too tedious and took itself too seriously to be enjoyable. Not to mention Caramel and Godbrand are the only vampires on the counsel to get more than a few lines.

I think a time shift could work and would make the most sense with a Castlevania series. Kind of like how Jojo follows the Jojo family line across several generations with a new Jojo in each season.

Trevor was rubbing off on him.

I wondered about that thing.
Also, the bondage goat in Circle Of The Moon and Symphony Beelzebub.

People speculate Alucard only was that way because he was away from his parent influence and Trevor aggravating the shit out of him. Think, in series, this is probably Alucard's first time on his own and basically has the mind of a teenager. Of course he's gonna drop a the fword here and there until he gets over it and quits being a little shit.

Mmmmmmmmmmaybe they could do that with Leon and the story of Lament of Innocence since he's already been established. Anyone other than him would be too fucking jarring, especially after 3 to 4 seasons of following the same characters.

Attached: Leon_Belmont.jpg (640x1000, 135K)

I seriously wouldn't mind seeing some stuff with Leon.

>make a series based on the biggest Christian vampire hunting family in video game history
>get one of comics' edgiest athiests to write it
>hand the animation to the cheapest losers in North Korea
What the fuck was Netflix thinking?

Remember when Drac opened up that floating glass portal thing and threw a cloak into some nondescript forest?

S'up with that?

Where are you getting all of that? Like, where do they ever said that Dracula physically chanlleged God to a fight? I've played most of the Castlevania games, but I don'r recall any of them mentioning that Dracula was that powerful.

>political beef
Stop watching Netflix originals until they take the hint that this shit isn't what people want.

Nor I. He's my favorite Belmont.

I assumed he was testing to be sure it worked or still worked properly because he figured he would need to send someone away? Either to protect them like with Issac or maybe to fling them the fuck away like maybe for...Alucard? Idk but its an interesting question.

Adi Shankar's a giant douche, but the sad thing is probably isn't really that wrong. A game-faithful anime series in 201X wouldn't get the numbers behind it.

Attached: 1554096709682.jpg (1024x689, 92K)

>first season came out 1 year and 9 months ago
>Yea Forums is still getting triggered by it
What a bunch of fucking snowflakes.

He and Trevor are my favorites but now that we've seen Trevor yeah I'd love some Leon screentime too. Even if just as a frame story/flashback or something (I'll take what I can get at this point).

Only a small percent are getting triggered over it here, mostly it's Yea Forums that is still mad.

And most of that is probably /pol/ or shit posters.

>As she's dying, she sees a vision of man, who she thinks is Jesus. She begs him to save her child, but it's actually Satan
Awkward.

Its the liberal interpretation of what he meant by saying his goal was to “Destroy God” in Lament.

Then the timeskip where God reincarnated his wife into Alucard’s mother.
Factoring in how Aria and the sequel you have to kill a monster to tame it, and how in Curse he had become the Master Of All Evil.

Again, its all taking shit added to the game much later and trying to piece it together in the timeline. Conservatively its all boasts and gameplay/lore distinction, liberally he fucking ate Cthulhu and the Devil then tried to have a dance-off with God with the divine response just being to keep giving him back his wife so he’d shut up. Pic related.

Attached: 278D8BEC-F3AC-43CC-B7A7-23718706620F.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

It's the kind of delustion producers get that only people who like the games would like an accurate adaptation of those games.
They never consider that maybe there's a reason those original fans liked the games in the first place, and that maybe people who don't play games might like those aspects as well.
It's the single worst thing a producer can think when he's creating an adaptive work. If he has so little faith in its quality why greenlight it at all?

I don't know at all on any of this so I'll take your word for it but there seems to be alot of leaps in actual concrete information in all that, no?

>If he has so little faith in its quality why greenlight it at all?

Konami would have done the greenlighting. And as we can see, they don't give a flying fuck about Castlevania (or Metal Gear, or SIlent Hill, or...) anymore.

Alucard and Trevor swearing at each other rather playfully, and pretty much to get a reaction out of token hot girl, was pretty funny.

Hell, they laughed after she left the shanty.

>Its the liberal interpretation

So, fanon.

They definitely were doing it for fun and not out of anger so I don't really see the problem with people being upset with Alucard swearing. He only does it to Trevor and never anyone else.

Yeah.

Again, its retroactively applying huge amounts of lore to almost none at all.

Konami no longer gives fucks, and Iga is too busy making Gothic Lolita Mighty Number 9 to give real canon answers.

So the community has to just figure it out.
No, its canon. Just to the later games. So since the series was made out of order, you have to figure shit out and how it works now.

Like when fucking Force Unleashed was canon between Revenge and Hope in Star Wars. Its a whole can of worms for continuity and powers and who did what when and why to who, and all that shit.

Fuckin tragic. And to think people still actually fucking defend that Yakuza infested shithole of a company.

I thought the implication was that God reincarnated Elisabetha into Lisa because he actually felt sorry for Mathias, not because he feared him. I mean, he even gave Mathias a second chance in life in the form of Soma Cruz.

More like it was the plan all along.

Think about it. The guy pretty much gathered all evil and chaotic forces, then gets it all banished with him every 100 years if not sooner, allowing humanity to be as shitty or good as it wants without interference.

All it takes is putting the same chick back on Earth at least twice. More, if you buy the theory that some of the minor female characters are also her reincarnated as well. I think people theorize the Dissonance chick to be, and Alucard’s loli sidekick.

Thought that was von Brauner for a moment. Who would have no place being around during Castlevania III.

>and Alucard’s loli sidekick
Are they just buddies or is it romantic?

That's contrived as fuck. If God is already actively and directly intervening like that, then why not just banish all those evil forces if he doesn't want to let them fuck around with humanity. And that doesn't really explain why would he let Drac return as Soma.

I'll stick with my take, God in Castlevania ultimately is a good guy and he doesn't have any ill will against Mathias, even after those centuries of unholy war that Mathias waged against God.

Yeah. Maybe it was the only way to redeem him and all the evil he absorbed?

Officially the only game Alucard gets laid in is non-canon.

So, how does Kid Dracula fit in the Castlevania lore?

Attached: cover_300x.jpg (300x432, 69K)

just buddies. Alucard has too many intimacy issues to have sex and is too much of a drama queen to ever express any romantic feelings should he ever develop them.

They're kind of dating in the SotN sequel audio drama. They live together but they sleep in separate rooms. It plays to the cliche anime thing where the chick's outgoing and affectionate while the dude's emotionally detached and doesn't want to let in anyone in because he can't bear being hurt again. He opens up a bit to her at the end, so take that as you will.

It's sad tho since assuming they did end up getting serious, Alucard will just stay physically ~20 forever while Maria grows old and dies. Probably part of the reason why Arikado is completely dead inside according to Yoko.

He never struck me as the type to even think about those things anyway.

>while Maria grows old and dies
He could just turn her too though right? Then she'd stay the same but iir he thought making more vampires was a horrible thing too I think.

Nah, he turned his childhood friend and has regretted it ever since. It's very much from the "immortality is a curse" school of thought.

i thought she was sorta taking care of him so not really dating
like she found him to be a pathetic sadsack who needed someone to keep an eye on him and even though she liked him it was more about babysitting a seriously depressed person so they dont kill themselves

it has been forever since i was into any of this so i could be remembering their dynamic wrong

>"immortality is a curse" school of thought
I will never understand this.

Attached: yeo4812g69.gif (180x155, 939K)

Yeah same desu. I listened to it when the translation first went up on YouTube (this would've been like 7-8 years ago) so I might be misremembering it as well.

yep same
fuck i feel old

Ennui.

Wanna feel even older?

You now remember being excited for this
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5cANFk2FRE

Some lores go with the idea that it takes great will to resist the hunger. Alucard might be the only dhampir in the CV universe to not be going mad and biting people when he's a little peckish. People turned might eventually turn out like his dad, and any other Halfling made through breeding might not be able to resist the dark temptation.

fuck its like having a war flash back

>So the community has to just figure it out.
You mean make shit up.

He's such an asshole. I love him.

Attached: Smug Walter.jpg (585x804, 185K)

>a good show
>show with emo Dracula
pick one

Its prooooobably not canon. Or it retells actual events that weren't so...goofy. Since Galamoth is canon.

>Creator of the Castlevania cartoon says he's willing to make a Berserk anime
FUND IT

Attached: file.png (1170x847, 1.29M)

Guess it can't be any worse animated than what's currently being made.

user its a good show, you're just mad its not the videogame in animated form.

>no sign of best boy
user...

Attached: Galamoth-pose.gif (148x189, 6K)

If only the Netflix series was actually fun enough to include the time-travelling interdimensional dinosaur demon from Hell.

this but unironically

That’s not Legion. Or the Forgotten One. Or Adremalech. Or Beelzebub. Or the Zombie Dragons.

Wait for him to get resurrected

I refuse to accept Judgement as canon any more than Teras Kasi.

>>hateboner that Ellis has for religion
literally only the first few episodes had this your autist
also
>letting something that minor affect your enjoyment
pathetic

when you set your story in a time period where Christianity was experiencing moral turbulence what else do you think they're gonna do?
It seems ignorant or disingenuous to act surprised or upset that they would do that given the setting

Attached: 1548112913240.png (395x387, 47K)

seriously though fuck the church
2000 years of lies and manipulation.

My nigga

One of my favorite things about Castlevania is the cool variety of monsters and demons and this show really didn't have much to offer.
Second season really dragged it's feet.
Also really wish Trevor wasn't just characterized as Jack Sparrow.

Around the time occupy wallstreet embarrassed a portion of the internet into turning to the right.

>Wake up, pond scum. America is at war against a ruthless enemy. In the name of decency, go home to your parents, you losers. Go back to your mommas' basements and play with your Lords of Warcraft. Or better yet, enlist for the real thing. Maybe our military could whip some of you into shape. They might not let you babies keep your iPhones, though. Try to soldier on.

Attached: 244-miller-frank.jpg (244x327, 24K)

Setting aside the fact that Castlevania is fiction with a kitchen sink fantasy setting based heavily of Christian cosmology and folklore, given the setting the primary issue with the Church would be fighting between Orthodox and Catholic aligned nobility, with Dracula and his army of demons serving as a stand-in for the Ottomans.

He's also Alucard's arch enemy so he should be there.

It needs to be more like Castlevania. Increasing focus on why Dracula hates the church is fine, but when the second season has the "protagonists" in a cellar for most of it before rushing his death we clearly have a problem.

The characters did need the fleshing out we got from them being in the library though. Got some good Sypha/Trevor moments and a little more of Alucard's being a shit.

Kid Dracula fits super-easily in the canon with just a few handwaves

>Galamoth starts an uprising that was doomed to fail from the very beginning
>Death was about to easily quell it in absence of his master, no big deal
>Lil' Alucard eavesdrops what's going on, and is all "IM GOING TO SAVE DAD!"
>Death finds him cute, and considers it a good opportunity to teach Alucard a thing or two about being Dracula's heir
>all the events in the game did happen, but were embellished as we experience them from a child's POV
>Alucard was never in any risk, Death was always there to protect him

Basically vampiric edutainment

No reason that couldn't have been done with momentum more similar to the first season.

Maybe there wasn't budget for it. I could see them doing it with fewer episodes but with as many as they had they probably had to pick and choose where to spend money.

The display case was the best part of the show, and this is coming from someone who liked it.

But no.
The church in the games was even conflicted, driving the Belmonts underground only to send and support them in times of trouble.

Dracula shouldn’t be a stand-in for anything.

There’s the problem of spending a few episodes on something that originally had very little story, but ties directly into the most story-full game in the franchise as well as setting up the second and following the third respectively.

You need a game with more than one character so the main character isn’t talking to themselves all series, which eliminates most of the older games, and need nostalgia value, which eliminates most newer ones. You also need to explain who Dracula fucking is.

The best possible options would have been:
1) What they did, with only named cameos from the Curse characters and the mention its because of them that the castle is so lightly guarded, putting all that cut time into following their journey from town to castle via the underground like in the game.
2) Harmony Of Dissonance, but the problem is no decent Dracula time. Maxim travels with Juste for most of the series.
3) Circle Of The Moon, made canon again. Hugh and Nathan spend a lot of time together early on, and more enemies with speaking roles show up after he pisses off to prepare to be a boss fight.
4) Lament, with ample teleportation to Rinaldo early on, putting Sara in the whip after only a portion of the castle and having Leon communicate with her later on, mixed with flashbacks of his time with Mathias and Walter himself thinking about his own origins for an episode.
5) Simon. Make it mostly dialogue-free. Be artsy. Action artsy.

Who the fuck says "prottie" and not "prod"?

>somewhat corrupt
Understatement of the fucking millennium.

Attached: 1553911972225.png (869x609, 934K)

>hating the big G-O-D

Gonna need two swords for this

Attached: C7EC16BB-2EA7-4F85-8925-86E65A536840.png (1334x750, 1.92M)

Why does the Yea Forums user seethe every time Japan is mentioned?

>not watching a superior Vampire Fighting Action Show
>youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

You only have yourselves to blame. Also, the Pillar Men would annihilate Netflix Dracula. Sadsack inbred aristo content to shake his fist at Heaven instead of working to take its throne at the true apex.

Attached: Pillar Men Banner.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

I hope season 3 gives us a fight between goth mommy and dark magician gypsy.

>biggest Christian vampire hunting family in video game history
You made that part up

Why are JoJo fans so obnoxious.

>people are mad because vampires don't like the catholic church.
what the fuck? don't tell me the only vampire lore you know comes from Blade or Twilight.

>Netflix version
>DUDE FICK RELIGION
>Actual source material
>Religion is good and they’re the good guys
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm pretty religious too and it's safe to say the church wasn't just corrupt, it was corruption itself. It still is, just not the catholic church much because of all the pedophile stuff, that obviously happens in all religions but it's remarked on catholics because of the protection it tried to give them.
Stuff like scientology and other cults are the modern corrupt church, sure, but where there is power and money, there's corruption.
Our duty as followers of a religion is to keep the religion and its beliefs alive, not help the fucking church. Any kind of corruption is unacceptable, whatever the source, we shouldn't allow it to happen or at the very least, help end it in any way we can.

>Dude what if we made Dracula a little bitch that gets BTFO by a strong woman vampire

Atheists

>What if, as a sequel to our 3 episode faux anime, we did like 9 episodes
>From said 9 episodes, 6 episodes are dedicated to a shit ton of OCs who will amount to absolutely nothing to the main plot?
>Then we hastily conclude Season 1's plot with 3 episodes of non stop action
>Finally, Dracula will be just a dude sitting around doing nothing for those 6 episodes.

Tell us about your service and inspire us to enlist, Mr Frank!

Stop complaining, pussy. They are things called bad Christians, its not attack against the entire religion, you snowflake

I'd rather the GARO guys do a Berserk anime to be honest

What did ((((he)))) mean by this?

Dracula was super depressed and hadn't eaten in who knows how long, of course he's not up to full strength; and besides that Carmilla did not BTFO him, she just liked to pretend she did. Her army got decimated and her pathetic ass had to crawl back home, quit getting triggered like a 13 year old.

>of OCs who will amount to absolutely nothing
>hating on Godbrand
kys

>1950s America
>pro-Catholic/Orthodox/whatever the generic institutionalized "Church" in this vampire cartoon is meant to be
based retard

So how much porn is there of the two waifus?
Well we will never know because that never happened

>Adi has the rights to make a DMC anime
>tfw he will probably focus entirely on fortuna just so he can shit all over the religious aspect that everyone already knows were corrupt

Yes we all remember that scene from the Dredd movie where a priest was dealing out crack cocaine to everyone and then Dredd shoot him for trying to fool people into religion

The religion shit probably has way more to do with Ellis than Shankar; Adi seems like the type to just enjoy remaking retarded edgy reboots of children's properties with no real agenda beyond that.

Chequemeit atheists.