It's getting bad reaction from South Korean and CHINA

>It's getting bad reaction from South Korean and CHINA
RIP

Attached: poster-large.jpg (405x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moviestory.cgv.co.kr/fanpage/mainView?movieIdx=81694&iTab=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a shame.

Attached: carol always wins.jpg (309x480, 78K)

Can't say I'm surprised

And everywhere else it's being completely ignored in favor of Endgame

>Box office is second to getting good reviews
>Lol DC doesn't break a billion
>Aquaman doesn't count because a large chunk of its BO came from China
>Lol Shazam won't make money in China

Is there a Winnie the Pooh cameo?

Link to reactions

Why do we give a shit about China's opinion on anything again?
These are the same people who kept Bayformers alive for fuck's sakes.

Attached: 1540217269112.jpg (948x627, 118K)

moviestory.cgv.co.kr/fanpage/mainView?movieIdx=81694&iTab=2

It’s more for how successful it will be financially

Because they kept Spiderverse from flopping.

>steep dropoff in domestic market after first weekend

realistically speaking, disney paying for tickets for their own movie to try and hype it in chinkland doesn't really speak to carol's own popularity. I can see why they did it though, since if no one liked her was the common perception then that might hurt the second part of the Thanos story. That's where Disney hopes to make their money back.

>inb4 seething disney shills

>Box office is second to getting good reviews
Box office is WAY more important than reviews

That's why we still have Transformers movies but no Mad Max or Blade Runner sequels

Company wars. China didn't matter when it was taking Aquaman to make over a billion, but matters now. The same way that critical reception didn't matter then they were shitting all over Snyder's films but they mattered when Captain Marvel got a mediocre reception.
People like to think that Disney or WB making money makes them better for some reason.

>These are the same people who kept dogs alive while boiling them for fuck's sakes.

Fixed

Because they're also the ones keeping DC alive you fucking moron

More important for what, and for whom? Mad Max is still a better movie than Transformers, and I'm glad Miller didn't fill it with shitloads of CGI just to make more money.

Just saw it. Was cool. the only reason to hate it is if you think it's important on how credible it is to keep your secret ID. Because there is no way anyone will not know that shazam is Billy Batson at the end of the day. If you can still get over the notion that somehow, it is still secret, then you'll have fun.

All DC movies have done a lot more in the US than in China (and SS didn't even get a release there), except for Aquaman (which still made more in the US, but not by that much).

you shitters literally have a dedicated board for this crap

>More important for what, and for whom?
The people making the movie dipshit

We don't have a Mad Max movie because WB is fighting with Miller right now.

So why do we care then? As far as I know, nobody here made any of these films.

>still clinging to delusional denial
Pathetic.

Attached: 1552049862993.png (735x608, 97K)

Prove me wrong if you can.

Saying it happened proves nothing. Cite your sources. "I heard it from a guy" is not a good source .

Not that guy, but can you prove your claims first? I keep reading how the Disney scam has been proven but nobody ever produces any actual evidence.

You are making an extraordinary claim. That requires extraordinary proof. You offer none.

They can't produce evidence because there is no evidence

They just refuse to believe they were this wrong and people actually did want to see it

lol they are fucked then
Aquaman reached 1 billion only thanks to the asian market, they should have hired James Wan again to trick chinks into thinking it would be a good movie again.

This isn't news everyone saw it coming from a mile away

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-103154_Chrome.jpg (1079x1762, 852K)

>s-stop bukllying shitzam! it is only ok when people talk shit about marvel even if they can reach a billion easily unlike us!

cuck

Based and redpilled

ffs ladderbro, it's a moderately budgeted movie. It doesn't even need to rake in much to be a success. Hell, it being well reviewed is already a small victory. Is this really the hill you want to die on? Go back to making bait Carol threads.

One thing though spoiler:
we actually get to have Mary Marvel and the whole family for the final battle, but... al she do is fight one of the sin and basically she is entangled in the tentacle the whole time. It is not clearly named, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually Lust. And well, she fight it, but never really do anything else and struggle more than anything, even if she throw some kick and punch. Kinda disappointed, I was expected for her to do more, and I wonder how much of it was intentional.

>Why do we give a shit about China's opinion on anything again?

Because they own your ass and they are keeping your dying media industry afloat. But it seems they wised up to that as well.

this

fucking all of them, no exceptions

I tell ya it's a good thing Ladderbro doesn't actually exist or we would never hear the end of this

>not secure link

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>only DCuck defense is a retarded lie

Truly Yea Forums tier of retardness.
Instead it is well proven that WB uses shills from India to promote their garbage fires they dare call "movies".
Your "fanbase" is a joke. Never stop being assblasted, the winners needs sore losers to laugh at, cuck.

>Windows fag
>probably uses Avast
Yikes

Aquaman did it you fucking laddercuck

Also, I really didn't see a point for her to have a different actress for her transformation. in the comic, she doesn't really change look when transforming, and I had to check out to make sure it was different actress. I think Grace Fulton would have played both the transformed and untransformed Mary.

Attached: 0.jpg (770x770, 51K)

People primarily care about China's opinions when it comes to supporting their own. A lot of these people also tend to be racists or misogynists who really don't want movies made with minority or female protagonists.

>wh-who cares if it's bombing i-it didn't cost a lot to make

Bombing on an $80 million dollar budget is actually worse than bombing on a $150 million dollar budget

Ladderbro doesn't care about facts, user

Yeah one out of seven movies and it will be the only one you losers ever get

People with standards dont pay for movies anymore, and the people who vocally complain about movies dont pay for movies. The only people who pay for movies are grandparents and the Chinese.

Attached: current year.png (849x438, 513K)

You mean like the fact that your shitty movie is fucking bombing?

not a response. go back and stay go.

>The only people who pay for movies are grandparents and the Chinese.
Tell that to Endgame

300+ is already enough for it to make his money back. I know you don't understand that, but keep thinking hard enough. You will get it someday

>If mobie doens't make 1 trillion dollars its bomb lol dkek lelelelel

Attached: 1512406459355.png (645x729, 63K)

Newsflash dipshit it's not getting $300 million

That's what bombing means

Whatever you say, ladderfag

It's not like you fags were wrong the other time

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

pestilen/tv/ermin are Yea Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
If they aren't deleted, or if you get wrongfully banned, politely appeal to the mods by using the feedback function and speak to them directly on IRC explaining why the threads should be removed (they lead to gratuitous amounts of off topic shitposting, political bullcrap, psychotically belligerent brand fanaticism & false flagging for the sake of trolling, etc.). Furthermore, you can try to convince them that by consolidating discussion of all live action movies and TV shows to Yea Forums, their jobs will be made much easier since their attention to shitposting in those threads will be more focused if they're on one board instead of two.

It's about that time

Attached: 1547228327945.jpg (686x689, 135K)

>a movie has to make 2 Sextilliond ollars in gold pressed latinum in 2 hours domestically on it's premier night or else it's a flop.

Attached: 1414118012924.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>China hates Shazam because they hate foster families
Every day there's more and more evidence that the Chinese aren't really human.

I wonder who's behind this thread

Attached: 1537669754933.jpg (4000x3448, 3.06M)

Got any proof for that?

His ass

Shazam has been around since the 1930s. How the fuck is he not recognized?

Attached: 363C1D50-1331-4E94-8CFA-399B3D3E1F92.gif (280x199, 210K)

Yeah I remember how Captain Marvel had bad reactions from china as well. What did that do again?

Well, when's the last time you saw Billy in anything thats not this movie?

>Losing less money is worse than losing more money
You can't even shitpost right.

Young Justice

Do you know what facts are? Because the movie isn't out yet.

>fanpage

Jutice League War and Flashpoint Paradox

JLU, Young Justice, Flash Paradox, Injustice, MKvsDC

I don't even know why you guys keep replying to him

>Mary Marvel entangled by Lust tentacle
Hot. A shame they chose an actress that lacks the innocent and cute look of classic Mary.

Attached: 1520997146539.png (450x490, 310K)

It is in China which is what the entire fucking thread is about dipshit

Shazam's exposure is minuscule compared to the original Super Friends.

Gook here. Almost no one cares about this movie. The trailer just says how its the dc version of deadpool to draw in the crowds

Attached: IE001152945_STD.jpg (297x404, 76K)

Just coming in to say Shazam has over 130 reviews now and it's at 93% and 91% with top critics. It probably wont drop out of the 90's now. That's all

>Shazam's exposure is minuscule compared to the original Super Friends.
He was at point more popular than Superman and Batman.

But china never got Deadpool so I'm not sure I believe you

Ladderbro is going to shoot up the theater tonight.

Those people are dead user. I know this because my grandpappy was one of them, may he rest in peace.

in the 30s? Now kids are into anti-heros spouting one liners and anime shonen protags now.

She look good in the movie. But they actually chose two, like I said there

Based.

Quality over dollars

Attached: 1550809462469.jpg (947x647, 65K)

It isn't, you fucking retard. It's coming out on the 5th.

That doesn’t mean people don’t recognize him though. If his popularity was that high and fluctuated between that time to now he’s still pretty noticeable

If anything, it makes me more disappointed at WB for the release date and the lackluster promotion.
They kinda treated it as if it were any other mid-budget production but I think it had potential to be much more.

Did you confused us with the chinese?
Also I have yet to find any kind of review so OP is lying

Attached: download.jpg (280x420, 178K)