Would you agree he is a Radiant Pig?

Would you agree he is a Radiant Pig?

Attached: Radiant Pig.gif (500x375, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1R828rFd2aI
shark.ch/Information/Accidents/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have not measured the heat that radiates from him.

So is he already bacon?

The movie was from 1973, and a max pig lifespan is about 20 years, no matter how crunchy they are.

>Wilbur lived to see Charlotte's great great great great great great great great great geat great great great great great grandchildren.

One rebellious spider teen decides to write Crunchy in an act of momentary rebellion, and that's the end. It only takes one generation writing swears, and Wilber's ass is dead.

>Charlotte comes back as ghost and haunts her descendant for the rest of her life.

What if Wilbur actually was terrific, as in terrifying?

A feral pig is capable of biting through a steel car door.

So why were they amazed about the pig when it was clearly the spider doing it?

Cause Charlotte was too small to notice or care about

Because they thought it was a divine message put on there by God.

Damn

Eh, I'd say...
Passable
Mediocre
Adequate
Other word for average.

Charlotte, why would you say that?

Too many letters too much effort. I'd say...

MEH

I wouldn't say "radiant"...he is definitely SOME pig, though. Maybe he'd be radiant after a buttermilk bath or something...

What if Charlotte was rather vulgar in her words?
>Farmer Zuckerman goes up the barn one morning sees in a web "Some Fuckin Pig."

Would he still think its a message from God?

So why did Charlotte care so much that some whiny little piglet chose to be her friend?

Everyone needs a hobby.

A hobby?

Basically sums up this movie. It was never about the pig, it's just a "divine miracle" that people associated him with.

A fucking hobby.

Charlotte wanted to fuck the pig?

ONE BITCHIN' HOG

youtube.com/watch?v=1R828rFd2aI

Charlotte's just as kind and matronly towards Wilbur, she just swears like a sailor.

Cooee, whattaya see, it's Zuckerman's famous pig!
He fits on your back, he's great for a snack, he's pig, pig, pig!

Fuck it, I want to fuck the spider

It's not possible user, she's too small.

Attached: Charlotte is sad.png (533x275, 162K)

Because it's easier for people to believe a miracle has been orchestrated by some divine being than that a spider has human-level sapience and spelling abilities.

I.e people dont want to put in effort into understanding that which they dont understand.

I mean, the idea of inscrutable deities is well established in the collective psyche, but we know IRL it's impossible for a spider to do this on its own.

It's not like the story gives a scientific rationale for Charlotte's abilities, so it might as well be a miracle.

not him

Attached: PBF-Harlot1.png (602x1449, 1.53M)

pffr you dont know that.

kek

Attached: 1519352098710.jpg (404x500, 31K)

What if Charlotte had been the one to get the attention?

So, for half a summer?

I wonder how many people are killed every year by some kind of pig. I bet it’s a lot more than by animals that people are traditionally afraid of, like mountain lions or bears.

Yep.

I think “bathe in buttermilk” may be on my bucket list since I saw this movie as a child. Maybe I should try it sometime.

Anybody know if bathing in milk actually does anything?

He would conclude God was telling him to breed Wilbur.

Biblically, God tells lots of people to breed.

Why would anybody care about the spider when it says PIG in big letters right at the top of the pigstall?

>"...Alone in the USA and Canada approximately 40 people are killed each year by pigs, six times more than by sharks worldwide..."
shark.ch/Information/Accidents/index.html

cause's she cute.

They do bring it up.
>Edith, we have received a sign. We have a very unusual pig.
>Seems to me you're a little off. Seems to me we have no ordinary spider.
>No, it's just a common gray spider. See? It's sitting right there.

This never would've fucking happened if Charlotte made herself look less ordinary.

Coyotes never kill anyone, yet pigs are the ones getting blockbuster films. Come on Hollywood, throw a dog a roadrunner once in a while!