War of the Realms #1 storytime

Today in "Jason Aaron continues on being a hack" he gets his own event. Again. Cause Original Sin wasn't enough to bar the fucker from events.

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-000.jpg (1988x3056, 2.9M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-002.jpg (1988x3056, 198K)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-003.jpg (3975x3056, 3.16M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-004.jpg (3975x3056, 2.44M)

>Peter punching a woman
This is upsettingly problematic

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.78M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.93M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.79M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.79M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-015.jpg (3975x3056, 3.62M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

wherein Odin jobs to elves

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.36M)

man comics are never going to get good again are they?
sjws have just totally destroyed them

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-020.jpg (3975x3056, 3.69M)

You can read things besides big two capeshit user.

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-021.jpg (1988x3056, 2.24M)

>casualfags
>knowing anything BUT big 2 capeshit
bruh

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.98M)

so that for those comics can become popular as well and get ruined by sjws once again?
doesn´t matter. every single hobby there is nowadays get´s ruined by liberals

Attached: madu.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.98M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-025.jpg (1988x3056, 2.18M)

Imaginen being this retard

>You can read things besides big two capeshit user.
bullshit

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-026.jpg (1988x3056, 1.96M)

Just enjoy the things you like.

Wow, dude, you're just kind of a weirdo.

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-027.jpg (1988x3056, 1.9M)

imagine being so retarded you don´t even know how to spell imagine

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-028.jpg (1988x3056, 1.49M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-029.jpg (1988x3056, 1.95M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-030.jpg (1988x3056, 1.38M)

why do people pretend that shit writers like Jason Aaron and Tom King are good? Both cannot write their way out of a paper bag.

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-031.jpg (1988x3056, 1.83M)

>Dario Agger still with the monsters

The guy is profiting off both sides and I expect he'll be the one to come out on top when everything is over.

No one pretends Aaron is good.

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-032.jpg (1988x3056, 1.89M)

>This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-033.jpg (1988x3056, 2.2M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-034.jpg (1988x3056, 2.62M)

whose retarded idea was it to turn Thor in to a title instead of a name? If Beta Ray Bill doesn't show up in this as a major player what is even the point of this retarded event?

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-035.jpg (1988x3056, 1.94M)

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-036.jpg (1988x3056, 1.88M)

>we get this instead of a KT or Ewing Carol event
the one time synergy could've done something good

Attached: 1480374912050.png (500x677, 160K)

I still stand by Omega Men.

Yeah, kind of hard to take this one seriously when Loki's whole schtick is fake outs and he's co-starring in that one title with Wolverine (which is oddly really fun!).

I used to but they all got ruined by liberals

dear god. If only I knew how bad it really was

I was really hoping this would end up being a gods/monsters vs earthlings vs cosmic stuff event until the solicits came out.

We had the perfect chance to get someone like Pymtron show up to ruin everything for everyone.

Is he? He seems like Malekiths pawn, now, and he drunkenly called Agent Roz trying to stop the invasion.

is the only joke that marvel can tell nowadays "lol men suck, women are so much stronger"?

This story has been going since the second Thor movie. It has to be some kind of new record in decompression.

why is the dialogue so long winded and awful? Thor comics were good back in the day. What happened?

Guys I really like Aaron's Spidey. Wtf

aaron jumped the shark

I though Spidey's dialogue was pretty bad as well

well everyone was bad this was just a wall to wall quip fest.

American super hero comics will never get good again. Japanese and European comics are still great.

lemme guess Knull

>well everyone was bad this was just a wall to wall quip fest.
and the Quip were boomer level oprah jokes.

>Japanese
>great

Attached: Screenshot_20190322_202203.jpg (444x377, 38K)

the amount of retards swallowing bait in this thread is shameful.

No, at least not now, but when Cates is announced as the next Thor writer he'll shove Knull and CGR in there somewhere.

>Matt making fun of Jen, T'Challa, and Cap being Avengers
What? Is Aaron high?

Way better than fucking Phoenix Wolverine and all that shit

He means Blade and Ghost Rider.

>Perfect chance for Pymtron to drag down Thor's closure even further down the drain
Seems legit

I'm yawning alright

You know, after 5 years straight of characters getting mauled/killed/stabbed whispering something about the inevitability of the War of the Realms™ before losing consciousness, this doesn't have much punch does it

FUUUCK his strange is so bad. Thank god for waid

>back in the day
>no long-winded dialogue
The fuck

Omega Men, Vision, Sherriff of Babylon, and Mister Miracle are all great. Fite me faggot

I wish this had textless version.

I hate that strange magic is always orange rune circles like the movie

>Way better than fucking Phoenix Wolverine
No... Not really, no. I'd say it's twice as stupid because Phoenix Wolverine is one stupid idea, Knull and CGR are two.

nah, he still uses a variety of random stuff

Attached: RCO021_w.jpg (1203x1381, 568K)

Can someone with knowledge of the history of Thor and/or knowledge of recent Thor give me a rundown of what the leadup to War of the Realms is?

Thor has now two hammers?

It seems like modern super-science weapons could wipe out most of Malekith's army.

Why are they a threat, again?

Totally Hiddlestone

Better than capeshit

>Cause Original Sin wasn't enough to bar the fucker from events.
Oh fuck me it's THAT guy?

Holy shit it really has been half a decade to build up to this stupid crossover. Remember when Jane Foster fought the Shi'ar gods?

>Japanese and European comics are still great.
what are some good current Japanese and European comics?

>> Isekai by roadkill genre
Yeah diminishing returns is hurting both sides of the Pacific

This entire plot is entirely made of convenience because Odin couldn't be assed to get off his chair.

>AHEM

Beta Ray Bill is currently a Guardian of the Galaxy. Crossover could definitely happen, since Hela is leading the Black Order atm.
Already have those characters together.

Basically just the main Thor book from God of Thunder to this day and its rare occasional spinoffs/crossovers. For once Marvel didn't shit the bed even before the actual event.

these dark elves have some nice ass hips

Just ask some powerful telepath to get Sentry back from space, shit would've ended with humans being only inhabitants of Ten Realms in a day.

Really? That's good. I tried reading the Thor lineup since the relaunch, but the writing wasn't interesting and the plot didn't grab me. I made it maybe three pages into issue #2, but this War of the Realms already had all the basic info, like no hammer, bridge broke, living in bronx, etc.

This.

You can kill Frost giants, elves, and 85% of what's in his forces just by dropping bombs on them.

Sad that Robbie's dragged into this, but I'd love it if his only role in the story was to just continually run people over with his car.

shoving elves in his trunk right to hell(Hel?)
I know that Hel and Mephisto-Hell are different places

So Spidey is okay with people being stabbed?

>being this much of a Cletus

Yikes.

Isekai only dominates light novels which garbage medium

Why would he stop drinking?

because Asgard got wiped out

Learn to count user, there are FOUR hammers in that scene.

Thor is now the god of hammers. Take that MCU.

That sounds like a poor reason to stop drinking.

Fuck "Heven"

So Odin has suffered some crippling disability before this to lose to a handful of elves?

>omnipotent bones
two pages later:

This is so sad can we kill Aaron

Why is Freyja on a rooftop in the Bronx?

>what is Scalped?
>what is Wolverine?
>what is Joker's Asylum?
>what is Ghost Rider?
>what is Black Panther?
>what is Punisher MAX?
>what is Ultimate Captain America?
>what is Thor: God of Thunder?
>what is The Goddamned?
Typical Yea Forums revisionist history

imagine not knowing who Claremont is

Why would Ghost Rider be something to question? Or even Blade?? I guess Aaron had to shove in a “my team is so quirky and off-the-walls” joke in somewhere since everybody won’t stop clowning him for picking one of the safest iterations of Avengers.

shouldn't it be "dimensional plane"?

They're Elves user. Not people.

Asgard got stomped, like the first couple pages say, and now they live in the Bronx, like the other page says.

Sweet merch, Dario.

>Strange casts one spell capable of at least halting Malekith
>proceeds to do nothing else
Nice

>"you want these hands"
I cant see cap saying this

Nowhere near worst thing Cap has said though.

Attached: file.png (794x966, 1.54M)

this artist is way better than Ottley/Ramos, Spencer should steal this guy

Man I really hate Aaron, like he might be the person I hate most. Bendis is a hack but at least he occasionally farts something decent out. Aaron miswrites everyone and ruins great heroes all to prop up his waifus and win woke points. I just want Thor to be a bro that goes around helping midgard and battling mythological creatures. Not a morose loser that can only talk about how he is useless and how much better everyone around him is.

I didn't read old comics... Loki always loved his "mother" Freyja so much or this is more MCU synergy?

God I wish that wasn't part of the mythos now. Its just stuck there in the lore, and nobody can do anything about it.

Thanks Aaron, six pages in, and I hate it already.

Aaron's X-Men was worse than Bendis'

You know, one thing that really doesn't engage me about Aaron's Thor is that everybody's such an asshole. And I don't need any explanations about why Thor's such a dick now, or why Odin is a misogynistic prick with few redeeming characteristics, the end result is the book becomes less enjoyable with everybody grimacing and snarling at each other all the time.

What are their names?

Wait I thought Jen was just "Hulk" now

Iksi, Kaksi, Kolme, and Buttercup.

>Man of Spiders

Attached: Mr Ditkovich.png (330x267, 128K)

Freyja hated Loki back in AoA, but then Aaron retconned it so she loved him and Odin was a raging misogynist so

Fuck, My, Shit, Up.

I'm sure whoever edited this run doesn't agree with Aaron's decision.

>jobbed to the hammer
>jobbed to thor
>not to unnamed elves
Does Aaron not know how strong a skyfather is?

I forgot this was coming out today. Whos ready for a crap ton of spin off and tie-ins you'll all forget about to hype up another invasion in shit hole NY that will end disappointing, rushed, and, most importantly no effect at all in the Marvel Universe except maybe a Thor run for a couple issues. Don't you love overpriced events that are design to inflate sales and put LCS out of business?

Attached: 1550095440994.jpg (1175x1559, 135K)

So has it been established that Odin been nerfed?

Me too.

Look on the bright side, it could just be a blank space with "Map of Asgard", or something like that, written on it.

Jokes on you they never were once the 90s rolled around

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-105.jpg (3975x3056, 3.04M)

OP is simply lazy as fuck and doesn't even respond to simple requests, but the textless version was included in the Director's Cut he used for the storytime.
And this person already uploaded it before me, so here's the b/w version of it.

Attached: War Of The Realms - Director's Cut 01 (of 06)-104.jpg (3975x3056, 2.26M)

>sjws have just totally destroyed them

Does Aaron even know what a skyfather is?

Oh no Loki's dead lets say something snarky like the MOVIES

You gotta go indie for that. You can still get some decent independent books like Rags from AP or Exilium from Alterna, but Marvel and DC are driving their brands straight off a cliff as quickly as possible.

Odin's not even a mere skyfather like Zeus, he's one notch up as an All-Father.

>some decent independent books like Rags
Jesus christ.

this first issue was fine but Aaron can't write Spider-Man for shit. Same goes for the Punisher.

Overall i don't see any weak point or anuthing really.

Yup.

>thinking the normies browsing Yea Forums actually read comics and not just go on with the shitposting YouTubers ask them to do

It is not worth it user, let them be the retards they are.

this dialog sucks

This issue is kind of crap, but I do like this page.

We better have a Howard for president book in 2020.

He has good stories for sure, as many writers do. But recently he's just not doing it well, his Avengers has been mediocre, Thor had several false starts before the current run, and many decisions he made with Doctor Strange (and Thor him/herself) were stupid. He just can't let his blatant cynicism aside when writing about mystical stuff.
Worst part is that he then goes and inspires complete hacks like Cates, obfuscating any good stories Thor has with his blatant spectacle without substance, making people believe his long epic is anything but largely decompressed.

Yeah, dn't think that user ever read them "back in the day".

New Defenders?

That's literally a different character though.

Not as satisfying as the Osborn shield throw, but still something.

>what is Scalped?
Good
>what is Wolverine?
Good up to Get Mystique
>what is Joker's Asylum?
Good
>what is Ghost Rider?
Good except it completely fucks up any previous lore
>what is Black Panther?
Three issues that could be about pretty much anyone since it's basically 300 vs aliens
>what is Punisher MAX?
Good first arc, everything else is too tryhard
Garbage
Asgardian Conan
>what is The Goddamned?
Tryhard bullshit with cool setting

That last panel looks fucking bizzare. The camera lense effect looks like something from a warrior cats pmv.

>every Wednesday this guy posts this in every single capeshit storytime
I desire death, and not my own.

well duh, I meant to concept of Cap

he's going to come back to life after the next ragnarok anyway

You Anons are the heroes we need.

Wait its over already? So far we have a bunch of WOW mobs attacking a big name city with the goal to conquer the world. only Jason Aroon character shows up to this (as well as spiderman because that's how you know its a crossover) yet so far they seem to have no trouble fighting them. At least Secret Empire had a good set up and reason for why only a small portion of heroes are on the playing feild.

The comic at least knows enough to realize the readers won't take Loki's death seriously, so it doesn't bother to either. Any bets on how long it will take him to come back this time?

>light novels
>garbage medium
>Prose books with pictures is a garbage medium.
>user probably doesn’t know what medium means
Yea Forums is such a shit board.

By the looks of it, most of the fights are gonna be covered through the minis, in which they all divide into teams and go into each of the reams, etc.
I'm not really reading any of that aside from maybe Giant-Man, because quite frankly it looks very pointless for an event. Maybe it is good, but at least Secret Empire and Infinity Wars had some kind of gravitas to them.

I just wanna take this moment to state that Thori is a Good Boy.

This is the worst thing ever. Worst characterization of Loki. Where the fuck is all the development of AoA

Don't bother, a lot of people here can't even sit with a pulp book yet treat cartoons as the pinnacle of storytelling. And I don't mean comics, I mean literal cartoons.

>fucks up any previous lore
It doesn't though. GR lore was messed up before Aaron. If anything he connected the spots.

It’s a phase dingus. Just like the tryhard edgy shit in the 90s. It will slowly dwindle and be taken over by something else. I say 3 years after Trump leaves office, comics will go 80% back to normal.

Yes, light novels are garbage tier literature like harlequins

Get off the tree, you menace!

but is the medium inherently flawed?

I’m still pissed at what they did to Jen she was such a good character before she became another hulk rip off

>Dark Elf assassins are walking the streets of New York.
I see Aaron rewatched the Raimi trilogy before writing a Spider-Man scene.

>Implying any character has a fix powerlevel
This is the event where Thor is more powerful than everyone else combined.
Then...he jobs to Carnage in the next event kek

Magic shenanigans, the heros have powerhouses there stronger than any nuke ever made, and they still won't win without some McGuffin.

Why does Aaron have such a hate boner for Odin? He's made him so incompetent

Yes, complete shit writing.

Nice hat.

I absolutely do not look forward to Cates writing my favorite characters poorly. >not knowing what "medium" means

It's the only fight the dark elves are going to win in all this shitshow, so what do you think?

Didn't Al Wanked just kill the entire Greek Pantheon and has a shit roster with his pet Hulk, hawkguy and other shit characters not be atomized by the villain responsible for doing it?
Marvel writers don't care, they have street levelers doing cosmic, time travelling, etc....

You must be the only imbecile I've seen shittalking Avengers No Road Home. I fucking swear.

Single issue quality started to slowly creep-up
but they had to make another big event
SJW want protected speach so they cant be liberals

I don't even post on Yea Forums dimwit, I just made a reference to Hulk wank even in events that are supposed to focus on a group of characters and not just one.
How the fuck do you massacre a well established Pantheon and still have Hulk walking around like is the fucking shit?
Get the fuck outta here.

You're a crossboarder then, who doesn't even read the main book yet call everything "Hulk wank" despite him getting his shit pushed in the latest issue.
>How the fuck do you massacre a well established Pantheon and still have Hulk walking around like is the fucking shit?
Confirmed for having ZERO clue about what you're talking about.

>fodderizes Zeus
>punch really hard Lulk, rabbit and hawkguy will save the day
Eat this shit all you want, it's catering retards like you.

Attached: IMG_20190403_233503.jpg (1987x3043, 2.44M)

>>punch really hard Lulk, rabbit and hawkguy will save the day
Imbecile, this latest issue proved Hulk is useless as fuck against Gods like Nyx: Just accept you have no idea what you're talking about and only came here for free outrage.

>sjws have destroyed them
lol. you sound triggered lil baby

sjw is a totally meaningless term. what people like you actually mean is 'people I don't agree with'

You're the fucking imbecile, the narration is telling us she is going all out and had to depower hulk lmao
Too stronk for skyfathers amazing writing!

>the narration is telling us she is going all out and had to depower hulk lmao
You do realize she controls NIGHT, right? One of the weaknesses of the current incarnation of Hulk? And that she depowered Hulk AFTER beating him? Dumbass.

This. Anyone that thinks “SJW Marvel” won’t change are the same kind of people that think cars will never drive themselves. They have no foresight. PC behavior is a trend, just like goth, punk, hippie, etc. It will pass.

As hilarious as catch these hands will always be cap why

I can

He hangs with the pimp Falcon

Cap is from Brooklyn nigga

Thanks, I hated it

>what is Wolverine?
Shit.
>what is Ghost Rider?
Shit. Especially that retarded angel retcon which he seems to be ignoring now himself.
Shit. People shit on the "A doesn't stand for France scene" while it was this trash that had Cap just be a massive asshole and use kids as a living cover.
Shit. Start of all the retarded retcons and plot with more holes than a swiss cheese which culminated in this mess.

Haven't read the rest but I suspect it's the same with them.

This could have took place in thor, why did this need to be a event?

This is right about the time for those massive sentinel fleets that have been waiting for this very day to show up.

not him, but no it screwed it up more. Granted way didn't leave him much to work. Aaron is the dumbass who came up with the bullshit that the penance stare doesn't work on you if you don't feel bad for what you did.

Well that and DUDE CUTE ANIMAL SIDEKICKS LMAO

The bitch dimension’s real problem is that we’re being asked to pretend that they’re more or less good guys with a rough edge. It really reminds me of that one time DC made Themyscira crazy eith the explicit point of having Wondy question her culture’s value system except we’re being asked to accept it’s OK to do nothing about them

If you consider “he’s really sad and drunk about being a bad dad” a crippling disability. Fucking damn it Aaron you’re not deconstructing these characters, you’re making the rest of Marvel loook worse in retrospect

Based Strange treating elves with the concern and relevance they deserve

You know the cherry on top of this shitshow is it makes a legitimate argument for Asgard wiping out all the other realms out for good. Except dwarves and vanir. Maybe.

>Thor: “Remember kids, only YOU can prevent melanin enriched elven violence! My father demands tribute by gallows!”

A lot about War of the Realms make sense when you realised how much Aaron had to edit out after Raimi was brought in as a guest writer

>no characters I care about besides Spidey but I doubt this will matter to any of his stuff
Thank god I can safely skip this

>Aaron is the dumbass who came up with the bullshit that the penance stare doesn't work on you if you don't feel bad for what you did.
And Cates followed upon that when he made Thanos use the Penance Stare on himself and take joy in the deaths he caused. Full blown stupidity.

pretty meh first issue, but I am in it for the tie in's mostly. I'm most excited for Giant-Men

I was about to ask if the angel retcon shit wasn't his fault. Sounds like Aaron was indeed never good.

Really? That's next level idiocy.

>That's next level idiocy.
That's Donny Cates for you. And to think there's people who worship him and consider his writing next level.

Attached: Thanos (2016-) 015-004.jpg (1600x2460, 876K)

Why the fuck would he care about blade being on a team he barely interacts with?

Hulk was about to kill her with a full power punch before she realized she could depower him. She did not beat him up at all

>Cap just be a massive asshole and use kids as a living cover.
Nope, that was Ultimate Avengers

Watch as Aaron brings his hackery full circle and brings back Gorr

You guys say this, but it goes back to the guy who had the Punisher beat the Penance stare in Thunderbolts because "I don't feel any regret"

At least Marvel kept all of the Norse Gods white.

that was after Aaron's run. Aaron set the precedent.

She was never in danger. You can clearly see him beat up and you STILL insist he won. What is wrong with you?

>some nigger elf uprising that only affects Earth and 9 (fuck off Hevan) realms that are constantly imploding from Ragnarok anyway
>Featuring Odin jobbing to literal who elves

>vs Nox the primordial goddess of night bringing about an end to all light in the whole universe over the course of 8 issues
>featuring MOTHERFUCKIN CONAN punching a despair god in the face

Avengers: No Road Home deserved to be the main cosmic crossover event, dammit

No Road Home is the best way to do an event though. A relatively self-contained story that isn't going to fuck with other books

And weekly, so it doesn't drag. AND with the entire plot and art done, do there's no delays.

FUck...I know you’re right in my bones I just. i don’t know, I just think there could be a balance where the self-contained arc can still influence interesting stories without being in close contact with them. Say what you like about Seven Soldiers and The Multiversity, I think it at least works as a blueprint for how you can have a singular plot and then some other side plots related to it which can be about broadly different things.

You really wanna go full hack with this? Imagine if he has the gall to bring Gorr back as a full-on god having had a GORR WAS RIGHT moment himself and now trying to massacre all mortals for some reason

Chaos War was as big as this Nox thingy, but was self-contained with a few tie-in minis and was only brought up in the same author's other books.

does uhhh does aaron think omnipotent is the same thing as impotent

Excuse me sir, but have you not seen the art by Salvador Larroca and Rob Liefield? Because their stuff blows this guy out of the water!

Alright user, I can understand the skepticism, but if you'll let me shill I'd recommend Chew, Invincible, and Deadly Class.

Didn't the exact same thing happen to New York with Fear Itself?

Why mcu people still live in NY?

The first issues of GoT had some of the best stories ever. It only turned to shit when Malekith appeared.

same reason real life people life in new york
muh city

I’m this far and I can see why Aaron sucks. Everyone in this book talks out loud to themselves. And everyone is sending everyone their “regards” all the time. And Malekith talks with paraphrased bits of the fucking Bible, you know, that source of Norse lore, the Bible? Fuck.

Oh come on, nobody else is utterly disgusted by “I say thee hel nay?”

*plane

Marvel Editors, everyone!

>source of Norse lore, the Bible?
Bro, c'mon. The rest of your points were valid, but the Bible is obviously being used as shorthand to show that Malekith is old. Dont be a sperg

Nah it's cute.
Aaron still trash.