Major X #1 storytime

Because we missed out on a pouch emote for April Fool's. And look, Liefeld drew feet more than once.

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/130609701880/sneak-peek-at-the-x
youtu.be/benOdkBA5j4
youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-001.jpg (1987x3056, 505K)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-002.jpg (1987x3056, 1004K)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-003.jpg (3975x3056, 3.55M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-004.jpg (1987x3056, 1.56M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-005.jpg (1987x3056, 1.76M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-008.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.36M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.25M)

This prologue is exactly the kind of retarded/awesome low-budget sci-fi I'd expect from a Liefeld comic book set in the 90s

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-011.jpg (1987x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-012.jpg (1987x3056, 1.64M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-013.jpg (1987x3056, 1.54M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-014.jpg (1987x3056, 1.34M)

if this was a 90s comic there would have been some hot chicks shown
but since sjw had to come and ruin the industry this won´t happen.
modern comics are just super lame thanks to liberals

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-016.jpg (3975x3056, 2.93M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.57M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-019.jpg (1987x3056, 1.36M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.77M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-021.jpg (1987x3056, 1.61M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-023.jpg (1987x3056, 1.68M)

I love that this is a thing.

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-024.jpg (1987x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-025.jpg (1987x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-026.jpg (1987x3056, 1.51M)

I had no expectations and this is still pathetic. A new low. Not even X-Force vol.2 was this bad, and that was bad. Liefeld should never be allowed to write his own comic. It's not even funny, it's just boring

this is such a shitty piece of garbage

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-027.jpg (1987x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-028.jpg (1987x3056, 731K)

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-029.jpg (1987x3056, 1.33M)

FIVE MORE ISSUES OF THIS STUPID SHIT

Attached: Major X 01 (of 06)-030.jpg (1987x3056, 1.36M)

>half naked men = good
>women showing of some skin = SEXIST!
I think I now understand why nobody reads comics anymore

lame lame lame lame

I new he was going to be black

So now Cable has had three sons--
Tyler (Tolliver)-- who died in the 90s
Hope...
and now this Alex guy.
Cable's dead at the moment so Alex is either a secret son, an alternate reality son, or Cable will come back from the death in the future and have him (probably with Storm).

>Tolliver's back

LIIIIIIEEEEEEFEEEELLLLLLLLD!!!!!

Is Cable surprised?

The fuck am I even reading? Why does the costume and name look like something a 5 year old cake up with?

Also semi-related thing that happened to me this week
>Went to comic shop
>Grab some nice things from their new collections they’ve acquired.
>Go to pay, and start conversation with weird guy working the counter about how Liefeld draws given this was coming out
>What started out as harmless jabbing at his anatomy quickly turns into the counter guy talking about how Liefeld draws crotches
>Thinks he’s being funny, and how you can’t help but zero in on them
>Even pulls up covers on his computer trying to illustrate his point on Liefeld dicks
>I’m frantically trying to inch away while putting on a fake smile

This is New Mutants 89 all over again. Literally.

from what I've gathered this book place during New Mutants #100 before they leave and become X-Force

Cable has a number of timeskips in his history where he leaves for years from his perspective, and there was a period when him and Stryfe shared the same body so this kid could have been born while Cable/Stryfe was in the future between X-Force #18 and #25

or during the 15 years he was raising Hope

>the feet
kek

Man, this was bad

Is Bishop his mother?

Liefeld has never drawn a hot chick in his life. SJWs be damned.

>Trannies seething over based Liefeld
Thank you, Rob.

Attached: Riptide__1.jpg (1036x1600, 405K)

The hype is real.

the feet...

Loving this art

My brain keeps on trying to read X-ential as Ex-hentai.

>but since sjw had to come and ruin the industry

...This is literally "Character X" by Illuminated. All the way back from 2015. Relevant: illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/130609701880/sneak-peek-at-the-x
Yes, tumblr, still worth it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nvslq3u9y71tvvkay_1280.jpg (728x545, 92K)

Wot?

>”Go ahead, I know who you are.”
>wtf who are you?

>three sons
>Tyler
>Hope
>Alex

>Hope
>sons

Oh my god shut the fuck up

That's not a hot chick, that's an escapee from a sideshow, Jesus.

What?

Attached: 237a979860ce1312e7240d8b2ebb9271.jpg (490x603, 68K)

it's like i'm 12 again and reading x-force for the first time.
lol

I’m sorry you can’t enjoy good comedy.

L E G S

Attached: 0629A27D-C525-46EB-B47E-FC977237030A.jpg (320x180, 9K)

The second design is unironcally superior.

>Good comedy
>”Hey you noticed the dicks Liefeld draws?”
No sir, I haven’t. What an odd thing to ramble on about hoping someone laughs

I just can't take it seriously when their acronym is "MLF".

Did you come here to get laughed at?

there are people who purchased this

Attached: bulma.jpg (397x377, 114K)

>A Mutant sanctuary guarded by a panda

This is happening in past. Its where when deadpool was a villian forX-force.

Attached: ExtremeDestroyer_1_p22_Lief.jpg (641x1000, 364K)

Fuck I didnt notice the r

It seems like Deadpool here is anomaly, so he's the 2019 version maybe?

Attached: MAXIMAGE-1-of-7-1995-96-Image-Comics-90.jpg (295x400, 31K)

She looks like her abdomen is being stretched by her thorax and hips pulling in opposite directions, and she's bout totear in half.

That's not hot, unless you're a Black Dahlia fetishist.

He didn't expect his son to be black.

>Logan collects samurai swords
cute

Attached: glory11.jpg (751x614, 102K)

you seem butthurt

So you're attracted to women with broken backs, deformed torsos, and giraffe-legs.

You'll pay for that remark...

Attached: 7a5e74f8db72da823d0cdfb19abc29a8.jpg (720x1138, 214K)

Mutant Scum? That sounds like Ultimate "Deadpool"

Ok that's pretty cool

The kids of today should defend themselves against the nineties.

This was fun. Inking and coloring elevated it, and classic silly liefeld dialogue. I'll keep reading.

I get the feeling that she's kinda like an owl, in that she can rotate some of her vertebrae and swivel around to look directly behind her.

There is no world in where anyone would describe Liefeld’s women as hot.

I ill admit openly that I actually dug the pouches-gear-and-straps design motifs in 90s super-fashion. Still do -- cannot understand why every character doesn't have a utility-belt and weapons as back-up for whatever powers they may have, plus a few condoms, bar-money, cab-fare, and acetaminophen, y'know?

Buncha trannys that don't appreciate testosterone in their funny books. Hold still Disney rats so based Rob can keep stomping you out.

Attached: 74a845c7ec1694de11ecefc52f918084--marvel-images-rob-liefeld.jpg (450x609, 86K)

Literally Cable's version of this: youtu.be/benOdkBA5j4

That Cable in the first panel seens traced. I dont know from where... but maybe I am wrong

Who's son is he?

Liefeld, please kith me

They dropped that angle (no pun intended) after all the backlash.

Teeny cable that was recently introduced is gonna have a kid with Idie

this is so bad it hurts

this happens in the past

Obviously, user is a secret Marvel insider. They're dropping off hints about Hope's future.

What the fuck is going on with that bulge?

Major X gon' give it to ya.

I thought Hope was a chick?

this comic book is a time machine.

pfft this is literally the crap deadpool used in his first appearance, and its panel for panel. amazing.

>Slade
give a chuck out of me

lol

This was cool. Eat a dick, SJWs.

Major SEX haha right no homo

>hairdo looks like Battlestone's
>also
nice originality Liefeld.

Is Wolverine smiling or yelling?

I like how Liefeld creates a new character and instantly makes half the Xmen job to him
I hope he is succesful and sticks around awhile. We haven't had a cool new hero come out of Marvel in awhile.

Joble jobs twice to based Major X.

I just love how he blatantly jumps into the marvel universe as "IM SO SPECIAL LOOK AT ME" without giving a fuck. It's some Liefeld boomer magic

>tranny seething
based Liefeld BTFO testosterone hating faggots.

Look like testosterone kino is back on menu.

>he's black
dropped

It would have been cool if he wasn't black. We already have enough black Gary Stu characters like Blue Marvel right now.
He should have been Asian we have barely any chinks.

you mean hoofs

He looks like Easy-E but with white hair

She has 4 knees andA potato for a hand.

Liefeld seems like a great guy who’s enthusiastic about comics and that makes me like him. He’s just not any good at it.

damn major x has sicc lats

It's the transluscent mini-mini-miniskirt that really ties it all together.

imagine buying a comic from the big 2 in 2019 that isn't Nick Spencer's Spider-Man run

Why does Liefield draw feet the way I did in fifth grade?

Because Liefeld did fifth grade art and called it a day.

Attached: look-a-like.jpg (228x140, 9K)

she not only was, but sadly is still around

Not just bought, but spent $40 on at WonderCon because it has a special cover.

i liked it

I liked this and would read it every time given a choice between Liefeld or sjw bullshit. Clearly I'm not the only person who thinks this as the first issue sold out and had to go back for a second printing.

But people here said that it would flop. What did Liefeld do right?

>But people here said that it would flop.
Yea Forumsmblr is real.

>liefeld chicks
>attractive at all
Found the comicsgate casual.

Kek

Have you ever seen an actual woman before?

And you’re gonna read ‘em all!

>That fucking torso
I feel like everyone who still praises Liefeld is just doing it for the laughs.

>I liked this and would read it every time given a choice between Liefeld or sjw bullshit
I mean, you know there's TONS of middle ground between Major X and Goddess Mode, right?

>Eating shit just to own people eating a different turd

Attached: 1520300583036.jpg (500x500, 32K)

That Cable is sexy as fuck.

I liked it though so your analogy doesn't really work.

>Goddess Mode
No idea what this is, probably wouldn't care to either.

>I said shit so that mans I win
go back to clown college

user, that looks like a man.

Are you gay?

A nu-nu-Vertigo comic about some VR shit by a controversial creative team.

Did Cable ever interact with a black woman at all? Or is he a Cyke/Storm spawn?

I like indepence day, doesn't make it a good movie.

Did I offend you?

Attached: 1502739495321.jpg (358x451, 78K)

What a dumbass statement

It's okay to say something is good if you like it user, you're allowed to have an opinion that may be contrary to the majority.

Agreed wholeheartedly. What I don't agree with is dismissing other people's tastes simply because you personally believe there's "nothing better out there", which is false considering the huge variety nowadays.
Not saying it was you personally, but this started because apparently it's either Liefeld shit or "sjw shit" for this one guy.

Im just happy the art doesn't suck ass, as bad Liefeld is purported to be he still shits on all the modern tumblr tier artists Marvel hires. I want to see more this manly ass shit...

Being a known creator and introducing a new character from scratch? Can't really think of anyone else doing that, unless he counts as a legacy character.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm afraid you don't know many artists if you come in here with this hyperbolic nonsense. I can assure you Liefeld isn't remotely better than any of the artists in this picture.

Attached: D3K5mShXsAENYBD.jpg:orig.jpg (1403x1650, 439K)

Hands down one of the best things to come out of Current Year Marvel... I hope there's more to come...

>What I don't agree with is dismissing other people's tastes simply because you personally believe there's "nothing better out there"
You're going to have to not agree with then as that's my take on the matter, I would rather this every single time than sjw shit.

>I would rather this every single time than sjw shit
Except this isn't the ONLY thing that exists out there that isn't "sjw shit", you fucking idiot.

There's a lot of sjw shit to choose from, take your pick and I'll agree not to take mine retard.

???
Am I getting trolled?

user seriously fuck off.

OK this isn't a troll, you truly believe Liefeld is good LMFAO

Just like you enjoy Independence Day, it's called personal choice user fuck off.

No, that was definitely not me, Independence Day is complete garbage. My god dude, I'm sorry if you enjoy this crap , jesus fuck.

>Liefeld
>Manly
Your fucking ball would drop at the poser shit of Szymon.

Attached: file.png (1703x823, 3.72M)

You don't need to apologize just stick to sjw bullshit that will never sell out.

>m-muh sjw bullshit
Nigga he's just not a good artist, regardless of "SJWs" or not. Stop clinging to that Youtube-tier argument and fucking realize there's so, so many better stuff out there that isn't weird crotch, hoof-feet, pouch extravaganza.

Mundo and Checchetto are both fantastic. Few big two artists have ever been on their level. Mundo in particular feels too genuinely skilled to be as successful as he is.

Attached: AD8BD692-CC51-4941-9692-941076A759F2.jpg (1268x1920, 648K)

My favorites from the pick are Larraz, Kuder and Garrón, in that order. And yes, Del Mundo is excellent, his stuff in Waidvengers was gorgeous.

Liefeld became iconic of a generation and as this shows is still extremely well regarded today despite your revisionist bullshit.

Yeah, for having a one-note style that never, ever improved from edgelord nonsense, LMAO. Even back then people knew, so "no revisionist bullshit" is necessary:
youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU

How? It's true. Marvel is crapping out tons of black Marty Stu's just for muh diversity.

He's talking about the narrative dumbass not the artwork, now you're jumping around take the L and go home.

If they made him white, it wouldn't be any better. Making it about race just shows your bias.
And you think that makes it any better? The "narrative" is still pretty damn lackluster, and eating up this garbage simply because it's "nostalgic" just goes to show you're an emotionally stunted child who never progressed beyond tits, guns and... Shoulder pads, hahahahaha.

Agreed Im not even an old fag and I enjoyed this more than Moderns current bull shit. Finally some art where the men don't look like low T faggots.

Yeah a bunch shills lurk this Yea Forums I realized this when any thread that talks about older comics get canned quickly by the faggot ass mods

He actually made an enjoyable comic, that doesn't blatantly push agendas. Something that Modern Marvel seems to have , for the most part, forgotten how to.

If you're expecting the next magnum opus earmarked for a Pulitzer maybe Yea Forums could be a good reddit refuge for you?

>"I know it's shit so why are you criticizing it anyway?"
>muh reddit!
Did you watch the video or what?

Nigga Liefeld's style is no different from the "cal arts shit" or tumblr styles you see nowadays, an art trend that will die and likely be mocked in the future. Liefeld's legacy is that of a business man that cofounded Image comics, creating a whole new wave of indie artists and writers, and continues to put out quality titles. Why don't you go back to twitter and cry to EVS we were bullies to you?

Seems like some good shit, its honestly time they bring back over the top manly shit, Im getting tired of the current pussy shit thats everywhere nowadays

Seen it before, you were falsely trying to associate it with a point you failed to make about artwork when in actuality S.Lee was asking questions about the background of the character JUST CREATED on a short segment where Liefeld was busy trying to depict the new character that was never intended to be marketed in the first place. How exactly is Stan Lee not being pernicious here?

Are you fucking defending that trash artwork and claiming Lee was being unfair to them?
If this is the kinda person who complains about "sjw shit" day and night in here, then more than ever I am convinced it should be dismissed outright, because the alternative you propose is goddamn harrowing to say the least.

Half of those look like shit

>Are you fucking defending that trash artwork and claiming Lee was being unfair to them?
So you clearly haven't watched the video you posted, correct? Stan Lee isn't criticizing his artwork.

>Check marvel calendar
>3 titles could be considered art for SJW
>2 titles could be considered manly art
>1 is a comic for children
>Rest is standard capeshit art
The only retard pushing an agenda here is you EVS.

Because he was clearly holding back, but there were a deluge of snarky comments about the stuff they were adding. "You should tighten those feet", "those are some nice cables", etc. If you missed that part then wow, you must be more oblivious than I thought.
And this is fresh bait.

Attached: 1437808051978.jpg (627x626, 48K)

>liefeld women ever attractive
>last spider-man thread the /pol/ subhumans ACTUALLY SAID, that Spider-Mans permanent jokes and the lack of edgyness is because of "MUH SJW"

Do we have fucking mods here, or can the child murder enthusiast board ruin every single other board on a whim?

>Something, something, telling me things I already know..., twitter, Ethan Van Scriver
Tell the one about EVS supposed gay encounter that always goes down well.

>"You should tighten those feet", "those are some nice cables", etc
Being Stan Lee the famous artist, gotcha.

>Half of those look like shit
If those look like shit to you while liefeld looks ok - I just plain don’t know what to tell you. I’d say “go back to reading capeshit”, but here we are.

Attached: F8719CFC-4E51-4FF9-ABAC-5E18A87EF577.jpg (498x577, 56K)

Fallacious argument: He doesn't need to be an artist himself to know what does and doesn't look good. And quite frankly, it looked like garbage and everyone who wasn't McFarlane and Liefeld knew it.

Nah nigga, no need to bring out the dude's sexuality. How about those thousands of dollars your cult members wasted on bringing back CYBERFROG. Don't even get me started on Jawbreakers, it wasn't even Storytime of pain material, it was the most boring shit ever for a comic that had the line "THE POWER OF A 1000 SLAVES"

No that's just your revisionist millennial bullshit coming in to play again user, Stan Lee for the large part was praising Liefeld and for the comments you think he was mocking him that was simply him putting his editorial hat on.

You have a problem:
I've never supported anything by either EVS or Meyer.

>Stan Lee for the large part was praising Liefeld

Attached: Defenders-huh.jpg (356x598, 65K)

>it wasn't even Storytime of pain material, it was the most boring shit ever
Oh come off it, the gorilla portals were hilarious.

Attached: DDDD8709-B3B4-464E-9365-8159843E3450.jpg (2153x3056, 1.61M)

Do you think Stan Lee was mocking him? That's says more about you than it does on anything Stan said in that segment.

Stan Lee openly called the artwork bad right in front of them, and you think it was praise? How do you even twist that???

>Stan Lee openly called the artwork bad right in front of them
Go on the internet and tell lies, why would you do that user.

>You have a problem
Says the man that is defending Liefeld. Now go back to your twitter hashtag or whatever subreddit you crawled out from.

Liefeld blows the fuck out of sjw shitbits every day, it's why Major X had to go back for a second printing. Womp, Womp.

>Go on the internet and tell lies
Go to the minute 2:15 where he says it. C'mon, do it and call me a liar again if you can.
>Womp, Womp.
What are you, Kirby or something? What reddit nonsense is this?

>Second printing
Congrats, enjoy the delays and cancellation at issue 6, maybe 8 if it's as lucky as Domino by Gail Simone, which also got a second printing on the first two issues.

My advice to you is that you might not be aware the whole presentation with Liefeld is longer than 3 minutes 30 seconds rather than cherry pick your hot takes from a 3 minutes 30 seconds segment.

Dude it's a 5 issue mini.

>sjw
>Rent free. /pol/ scum.

Nice goalpost moving, thanks for at least acknowledging he DID call it bad after all.
Oh also:
>Major X had to go back for a second printing
This week:
>Immortal Hulk #2 (Joe Bennett 4th Printing Variant Cover), $3.99
>Immortal Hulk #4 (Joe Bennett 3rd Printing Variant Cover), $3.99
>Immortal Hulk #5 (Joe Bennett 3rd Printing Variant Cover), $3.99
>Immortal Hulk #6 (Joe Bennett 3rd Printing Variant Cover), $3.99
And it's currently on its issue #16, so by your logic this should be tanking because it's "sjw shit" but Major X should have at least 3 printings by now in its debut.

Huh, what do you know? Guess Marvel knows how long it takes for him to get bored of something and start delaying it.

Attached: file.png (687x318, 182K)

shlock is only entertaining when it is sincere. This is bullshit that is just trying to be stupid, like Sharknado. It's lame.

the inker tried so hard to save Rob's anatomy on this one

>shlock is only entertaining when it is sincere
I bet you love red letter media tho.

>Don't even get me started on Jawbreakers
I'm about to dump a hot take in here:
I think Malin is better than Liefeld by comparison.

>This whole post
>This whole thread

Attached: 1547737011830.jpg (575x503, 67K)

Attached: file.png (706x1200, 762K)

This whole thread is nothing but hot takes.

Attached: 587E2CBA-528F-4BC2-8967-FF5990DEF238.jpg (399x548, 72K)

Nah, this is great. It is just liefeld making enjoyable stuff.

What is your problem with Liefeld? He is just making 90s shlock.

>enjoyable

sure. I bet you enjoy this totally unironically.

Attached: Supes1.jpg (467x463, 23K)

Agreed. Honestly, I think Malin is fantastic when given the right direction.

>Huh, what do you know?
More than you clearly.

>DeadpoolBorrowsCavellierefromDante.jpg

Can someone explain what they was about please?

A month onwards and i still have no idea about that.

That

People, please. They’re both shit. Read manga.

There is absolutely no explanation, that’s why it’s funny.

I guess but there's more entertaingly bad books out there.

Jeph Loeb may have been teasing something between Cable and Storm for a few issues around 1994 to 1995, but nothing happened. And then Cable named his black son after the least popular Summers brother.

Hell yeah, i love 90s extreme.

I said he should be Asian. If they are gonna be about diversity then don't just add only black people. How is that diverse?
I think it would have best if we never ever saw his face desu. But revealing it in the first issue just to show us he is black is an obvious move.

Why does it matter to you what he is though? Why would you jump at the fact that he's revealed to be Black? It shouldn't matter in first place.

Not him, but mate, it's a Summers kid. It does matter that he is black. It matters a lot.

I didn't jump I fully expected him to be black from the beginning because every new character Marvel comes out with is. And they all have to be these mega Gary Stu's that whoop Cable Wolverine and Deadpool at once in their first issue.
Honestly if they released a black character that wasn't perfect in every way it wouldn't be as annoying. Like what are they trying to prove?

>Like what are they trying to prove?
I don't know, what would they "try to prove" if he was white?

I get that he's white and the disparity is glaringly obvious, but the criticism wasn't that he was a Summers kid and he should be white, but that he was "black" and there's "already too many black Gary Stus" so he should be Asian, because reasons.

I never said he should be white.

That there's now a black Mary Sue villain in a sea of White mary Sue villains.

He isn't a villain though? If he was a villain it would be better.
It's like you said there are no black villains. Only genius paragons of righteousness with perfect skills can be black.

>Only genius paragons of righteousness with perfect skills can be black.
Who is Bishop?

Bishop was created long before this current era of new heroes

Don't forget Forge, different race but still.

Sure. So where's all these black paragons of virtue you're talking about?
Because Adam Brashear was invented in what, 2008? Can't think of anyone else.

Miles Morales, The black Ironman girl. That lesbian from the Miss Marvel comic. All the new and re imagined Wakandan's. They retconned away all Black Panthers character flaws.
I like Brother Voodoo though.

>Miles Morales
He's neither a genius nor a paragon of virtue, but alright
>The black Ironman girl
I'll give you this one
>That lesbian from the Miss Marvel comic
Uhhh... You mean Ms America? She was invented in 2011 and she's Latina.
>All the new and re imagined Wakandan's
They're not genius though?

I don't know about you, but where I come from, this is called a REACH.

There are deranged anons who unironicaly defend Liefild (!) of all people. What the fuck is wrong with Yea Forums ?

Attached: muh feet.jpg (500x663, 77K)

>Wakandans aren't genius
Practically every Wakandan is as smart as Tony Stark now and the smartest ones are as smart as Reed Richards.

Why don't they headline the list of smartest people on Earth, then? Because as far as I'm aware, only T'Challa is in it and quite a few steps down from Reed.
But I do think you're exaggerating for the sake of it.

Cable got Blacked or Storm got Bleached whichever way you look on it it's fine. And already he's a more interesting character than Miles Morales or that Mosaic kid.

>He isn't a villain though?
Persephone.

What about Shuri?

What about Nadia Van Dyne?

>Pouch Man Bad

The only one of those that's shit is Dauterman. He makes everyone look like they have potatoes for faces. And Pichelli. Fuck Pichelli

Pichelli is good when she takes her time and isn't forced to deal with deadlines. But all in all, a lot of these artists are elevated by their colorists, in the cases where they use them. A bad colorist can fuck up even the best drawings.

>father has blue eyes
>mother has blue eyes
>end up with brown eyes

That's some shit luck, no wonder he wears a helmet.

Then she should stick to doing OGNs or Euroshit, cause her ongoing work is fucking terrible. Yea Forums get too distracted by her goth chicks to call it out at times.

You now remember that 1990s Liefeld created black and Asian heroes, antiheroes, and villains without acting like he deserved attention and praise for doing this, or that it had some great cultural importance. Most of the other Image guys did the same, so going to give Rob the benefit of the doubt on Major X here, the way we wouldn't if this was Bendis.

>Yea Forums get too distracted by her goth chicks to call it out at times
That's not what distracts Yea Forums.

Attached: fantastic-four_val.jpg (396x910, 71K)

The actual shocker here is Liefeld giving Cable a son from anyone but Domino, and do it in a story that stars 90s Cable and X-Force of all things.

Carrier and dominant gene traits.

Why did you even need to ask that in post 2016 Yea Forums? It doesn't matter if you're being trolled or not anyway when an user is "pretending" to be retarded.

Attached: youngblood1995series3.jpg (400x598, 46K)

>low t ribbitors hating on the based big dick Rob making comics worth buying again

That fist....

She has big shoes.

the fucking arms look like bones coming out of those sleeves, they look so disconected fromt he rest of the body. Jesus christ it gets worse and worse.