Good grief, how can a girl from a newsprint comic be so perfect?

Good grief, how can a girl from a newsprint comic be so perfect?

Attached: 1534084325888.png (928x1012, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC04UMljgpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First the Luna threads, now this?

Attached: 1553564600820.jpg (881x699, 240K)

Fuck off back to TLH threads newfag, there's nothing even remotely lewd here

Dude, she wants the fucking DOG, not that blockhead.

How can she be perfect when Marcie is better in every single way?

Now don't start that simply because there both not "feminine"

Attached: Charlie_and_peppermint_patty.png (320x240, 131K)

She's always had a thing for Chuck

>Grew up thinking that Charlie was loser
>He actually a full set girls which one with their own anime personality in diffent levels of wanting his dick
Good grief

Attached: 1552555825644.jpg (1269x715, 189K)

And she turns on him as soon as he does something stupid.

She legitimately had no idea it was actually snoopy.

>Chuck is feeling like a loser all the time even though he constantly gets the attention of girls

reminder that your childhood tomboy crushes grew up either into lesbians or became feminized and fucks Chad on the reg

She knows it's Snoopy, just not that he's a dog. Regardless, she shows more desire for him than Chuck.

Then why did she call him the funny looking kid with the big nose if she knew it was snoopy?

LOL as if that bitch has anything on my girl Lucy

Attached: bowdown.jpg (236x177, 7K)

She outright calls him Snoopy in the one summer camp arc, saying only he understands her.

And also because she's really not that bright.

>Good grief,

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

snoopy is the cool guy that understands her, but is not her type, she wants to be on top.

The first furry fan

How appropriate

Attached: 1447108676226.jpg (613x684, 68K)

I would look her up, but she has blocked me on all social media and even her alternate accounts.

it happens mate.

Attached: 1553818412552.png (311x279, 196K)

He still feels like a loser because he knows it will never be enough to fill the void.

Attached: Bored.jpg (620x386, 22K)

Aye. She was good fun when we were still going to school. Shame I was autistic back then.

no, pls stop

Attached: abyss-face1.jpg (120x276, 19K)

Attached: sketch-1554181416186.png (1105x1080, 304K)

based.

I feel you. I had a tomboy childhood friend who I was in love with. She didn't like when I confessed to her though, and that ended up mentally scarring me. I'm over her now, but that doesn't change the fact that I've reached my 20s without ever having a girlfriend because of that.
Also, she's apparently into lolita dresses and such now, not a tomboy at all anymore.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>I've reached my 20s without ever having a girlfriend
To be honest that's pretty normal. It's pretty rare to have any relationship before leaving for college.

>You will never find your Peppermint Patty.

I moved out on my own like 2 years ago. I just have serious problems talking to girls because it makes me think of my previous screwup.

I'm still living with my mum. Don't give up user. There's hope for everyone. You won't get a friend to show your mum if you'll brood on the past.

That was for Marcie, Charles' one twue wuv.

Attached: Peppermint Patty and Marcie on Charlie Brown.jpg (916x3280, 1.26M)

>To be honest that's pretty normal. It's pretty rare to have any relationship before leaving for college.
hehehehe yeah

Watching Peanuts cartoons always makes me feel better whenever I'm down.

Attached: cap_Charlie Brown 31 - Snoopy The Musical (1988) (47 min)_00:38:05_07.png (640x480, 347K)

I feel the same way. It speaks to the soul sometimes.

I forgot things are different nowadays.

best girl
always crushed on her growing up.
i always had the chrismas album playing whenever i was sad. it was such a good album.

Attached: HAD TO BE DONE.png (928x540, 672K)

>Projects pedophilia it into "passion" for a 10 year old girl
Why is Yea Forums like this

I believe there is a correlation of the dawn of internet escapism to anti-social hermithood. That, as a tool to suppress your deep anxieties to cope with dealing in complicated relationships. I have a story.

When I was in high school. I had at least one girlfriend for a time. Until one morning I woke up into a wrecking ball of anxiety. Broke up with her, and vow to not date until I can be comfortable with myself. Then soon after her best friend ask me out behind her back. This is where I had a realization about girls and people in general. I felt I couldn't trust anyone unless they were close family or friends. So getting romantically involved was a fucking trial.

That was until the internet. You were able to explore with different personas and be more social without the peer pressure of being judged for acting differently than their previous conceptions of me. That whole joke about Canadian girlfriends? Those were based on reality as you can have online girlfriends, and cyber roleplay in mIRC java chats. Final Fantasy, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Crono Trigger themes rpgs. A healthy coed mix of social interaction with fellow dorks and "weeb" culture appreciates.

>continue in next post

Attached: download.png (186x186, 2K)

Even then the cliche of it being a man behind the screen was a well-known danger. So it goes in those chatrooms of trout slapping. It was all fun and games until you get involved intimately. You had to be creative to identify yourselves to make sure you knew who you actually were. Video chat was not a thing, nor easily accessible. Recording yourself saying your name with a mic in windows recorder, taking an actual picture of yourself with a sign saying who you are. This is before digital cameras so you were developing film to prove yourself to be real with a timestamp.

Point is, there was a lot more effort with engaging in relationships online than we have in swipe-culture today. It does not make the anxiety of facing rejection or your own insecurities easier. You can grow too comfortable with that distance, and end up losing someone you could have a future with because you're afraid to take that next step into reality. If Chuck lived during a timeline where the internet was a thing. He would be a lonely repressed NEET.

Attached: 1349835676233.gif (500x375, 371K)

Same
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC04UMljgpg

Hush mode, nigga. Hush mode.