This show is now old enough to smoke and vote

This show is now old enough to smoke and vote.

Attached: IMG_20190330_142852.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laughingplace.com/w/news/2018/11/03/artists-accuses-disney-of-copying-their-humphrey-artwork-for-new-in-park-dryer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, smoke but not drink

Why do they keep using that fanmade clipart instead of using the official art and renders made by them? Nickelodeon should at least use the movie cover or the Operation Doom DVD cover.

Graphic design interns just grab whatever the hell comes up on Google search.

Disney did the same thing at California Adventure a couple of months ago when they were looking for Humphrey Bear art to decorate some new dryers for the Grizzly River Run raft ride unload and grabbed some on-model fanart produced by a fatfur.

Please tell me you're joking.

Attached: 1450949511586.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>IZ is older than people posting right now

Attached: 1342986170053.jpg (744x720, 98K)

Surprised Nick is acknowledging this

laughingplace.com/w/news/2018/11/03/artists-accuses-disney-of-copying-their-humphrey-artwork-for-new-in-park-dryer/

This is Nick we're talking about. The same company that has the completed TV movie, but hasn't released it yet.

they fucking had the launch party screening of the film and its still not released. Where the fug is it?

FOP premiered the same day tho

Everyone wants that show to die though.

It died years ago

I was old enough to smoke and vote when this shit came out

That's great. Do you want a trophy?

It's a unique kind of autism when the furfag draws their characters in that goofy cartoony way.

They're making a TV movie that comes out this year.

Who else would do the fist pump along with the intro?

Attached: intro.png (960x653, 580K)

Not me.

Not me and I was a total hot topic fag with knee high gir socks in middle school. So not only were you dumb, you were dumber than me

Eh, I dunno. You're probably worse than him for spreading the autism in public.
That user probably didn't show that to many others, besides maybe his parents and siblings who were also watching.

My brother did it too.

We need the House Judiciary Committee to vote on releasing the full movie.