So the trailer is out... Will you like this movie Yea Forums?

So the trailer is out... Will you like this movie Yea Forums?

Attached: joaquinmemeing.jpg (636x382, 52K)

Woah

Attached: 1554298226409.jpg (634x951, 114K)

I thought it was a light hearted movie, this is clearly dark drama.

console war pleb

deep

>"thought it was a light hearted movie"
Are you retarded?

Well the actor is a much better choice just by the trailer alone so I might give it a look. The meme's have also helped.

GAMERS

Attached: 341.jpg (682x683, 65K)

Is this the next thing?

Attached: 1554152048496.gif (607x609, 388K)

Why the fuck would you think that? Have you not watched a DC movie in the past 2 decades?

At least it's not as cringy and bland as the pink wojack, the brainless wojack or the gray wojack. It think it has its charm.

High hopes, desu. Ledger needs a replacement as "de facto modern Joker" and this seems to hit all the right notes in terms of getting at the heart of why Joker is a villain cultural icon (tragic backstory mixed with unmanaged insanity that causes him to write off humans and fall into pure evil - he's malevolence personified and he can't be saved)

Both of these Wojaks are better than the blue one

seems like it will be a snooze fest character piece designed to get oscars rather than be entertaining

I'm excited about this snoozefest without fast-paced brain-numbing action for once. Finally, some character driven media.

DC doesn't know how to be entertaining

>seems like it will be a snooze fest character piece designed to get oscars rather than be entertaining
>there is already two fucking movies about the Joker that got Oscars
Could you imagine a future where shakespearean tier actors still fight for the honor of playing a clown who fights a weirdo dressed as a bat

Attached: 1554094766048.gif (340x324, 218K)

Literally, nothing Marvel has put out in the last couple of years was authentically entertaining or engaging. Mindless action, and cliches.

DESPITE

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY!

There I posted it, never ask for it again

Batman flicks are basically the new 007 since the new first Burton movie

S A V A G E

*HUFF*

blue one? like the elephant one?

>Blue Wojack
???

>newfags seething to this post

In the last decade you brainlet.

Can’t wait
Solid filmography from the director and writer

Attached: B1069676-A311-4E67-AFB0-C8D5E4A28424.png (788x476, 55K)

has literally nothing to do with the joker

W-Will he say it?

More people are excited for memes than the movie itself

at this point, he better
literally the only reason I'm even aware this movie is a thing

It actually looks great.

Would Batman rape Joke to stop him from saying the N word?

top kino, would watch

Is Batman or Gordon or any of 'em gonna be in the movie or is it just WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY For 3 hours?

The best things he ever did were two rockumentaries and Old School.

Only if they say it.

Attached: iqizFdn.png (900x676, 761K)

No, looks pretty shit. If they want to make a character study about a mans alienation in basically 70s New York leading him down a spiral of violence... well, Taxi Driver already exists. But apart from that, there is no reason why they should use a comic book villain to tell that story. It only serves to make a potentially compelling character study silly.

Well considering this is set in the 80s, and Thomas Wayne is still alive, I highly doubt it. Really this just screams fake out in which Phoenix isn't really "The Joker", but one of the ideas that inspire the real one later on. There's a chance that the little boy in the trailer is the real Joker

Double dubs confirm.

Fuck yeah, its looks great.

you know for all the memes, this movie looks like it actually is literally 'we live in a society' the movie

>There's a chance that the little boy in the trailer is the real Joker
Its fucking Bruce.

Could be that too. But I stand by my statement that this isn't the true Joker

I like that he's super scrawny but why can't he keep his pants on?
And how is this movie going to explain his technical mastery?

Is the true Joker Jason Todd?

I kinda wanted them to do the Red Hood thing.

War Dogs was actually decent as a crime film. Where it falls apart is the comedy parts

Maybe this is one of the three jokers. And then there's Leto. Leaves room for one more.

>Will you like this movie
If anyone else were the lead I'd say no. I don't see Joaquin Phoenix deciding to gamble his rep as a dramatic actor on 80 minutes of "BOTTOM TEXT: the motion picture"

what

I thought this wasn't even in same universe. Is it?... OR NOT?

>But I stand by my statement that this isn't the true Joker
>we will spend $15 and 80 minutes to watch Gotham's reveal repeated
that'll go over well

It will happen, and it's just as stupid as GOTHAM.

We truly live in a society

Attached: 1541474988954.png (480x480, 340K)