Niggers, I finally broke, I can't take this shit anymore...

Niggers, I finally broke, I can't take this shit anymore. Why in the name of fuck every cartoon fandom has to end up in what basically is an endless litany of "who fucks who" arguments? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1341599648389.jpg (366x367, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCuFLDDTjV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's what the show creators really want, also (you)

>following cartoon fandoms
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This only happens in shows that ship tease a lot

For most serialised storytelling it's the character dynamics that are the main appeal, that lends itself naturally to speculation about who might be interesting to see in a more intimate relationship for the new situations that could create. Throw in horny people also wanting to see those character fuck and you have shipping.

Pretty sure that, for example, the guys who created Transformers just wanted for kids to buy toys, and didn't intend for 30-somethings to argue about which robot fucks another robot. And yet, here we are.

Because shipping cancer is just that and the fact that showrunners are now pandering to shipfags means that a good chunk of today’s cartoons are unsalvagable after their decent into relationshit.
TLDR: cartoons aren’t about being fun and funny anymore and are mostly about making characters you once loved into terrible people in an already miserable godforsaken world like ours

Here’s looking at you nefcy, I’ll make sure to mention you in my suicide notes when I jump off the Brooklyn bridge. That’ll give you some much needed media attention.

Attached: 148D27A4-E23C-4F87-9616-9D71F64F92D7.gif (249x129, 1.5M)

Not really

>Not really
Not an argument because shipping faggotry is only truly a thing in shows that promote shipping or tease shipping a lot.

Blatent fucking liar. You people think bare feets a tease. You can twist anything into sexual chemistry.
People see what they wanna see.

Stop being such a drama queen

Shipping faggotry in the last decade has been overwhelming every piece of media imaginable.

Shut the fuck up, ship faggotry is cancer that taints evrything it touches

Because LGBTQ politics are super trendy right now and inserting them into shows, especially shows for children, gets you LOTS of ego-stroking praise from media outlets. "Progressive!" "Visionary!" "Fearless!" etc.

And since LGBTQ is all about sexual orientation, that means that there HAS to be a major theme of relationship drama so your gay characters can be gay, your trans characters can be trans, your queer characters can be queer, your non-binary characters can be non-binary, and so on. And lo, we have:

>Adventure Time
>Legend of Korra
>Steven Universe
>Clarence
>Star vs. the Forces of Evil
>Big City Greens
>The Amazing World of Gumball

And more cartoons, I'm sure, that ALL feature LGBTQ characters in both large and small roles. Full coverage across the entire industry, regardless of network. If you let your kid watch a cartoon, ANY cartoon, they are going to get LGBTQ agenda messages. There is nothing you can do about it.

Why is Bilbo scarier than Smaug in the LOTR movies?

What else is there to talk about? Half the cartoons are slice of life with very little to actually discuss. The other half can only talk about speculations, secrets or twists. Gravity falls had a LOT to talk about that wasn't shipping, but even that didn't last forever.

When did gumball have lgbt characters
I thought they never confirmed anything

>Adventure Time
>Legend of Korra
>Steven Universe
>Clarence
>Star vs. the Forces of Evil
>Big City Greens
>The Amazing World of Gumball

You forgot:

>Voltron: Legendary Defender (last scene of the series is a gay wedding, so woke)
>Transformers: Cyberverse (Acid Storm is transgender, so woke)
>She-Ra (c'mon, now, how could you forget this one?)

The only real place to get away from nonstop LGBTQ agenda shit in animation is studio films, but they have their own problems. Incredibles 2, LEGO Movie 2, Emoji Movie, Ralph Breaks the Internet, and the upcoming Toy Story 4 all have the unifying theme of "Toxic Masculinity MUST BE STOPPED". So you can't go to the movies to get away from this shit, either.

>When did gumball have lgbt charactersI thought they never confirmed anything

They did an edutainment section about "the nature of love" and included gays and lesbians:

youtu.be/QCuFLDDTjV4

>Acid Storm is transgender, so woke)
You’re kidding

Attached: C562E5CD-1361-4EA4-BD55-21C51F4950A0.jpg (612x459, 48K)

People without lives live vicariously through fictional characters and their romances.
Those people found eachother with the help of the Internet and to a much more detrimental degree they now have the percieved group numbers to influence actual media.
Its all so very pathetic, and to avoid self reflection and as a cover to their emotional pain, they wear their shame as a badge of honor, growing content with thier fantasy lives instead of ever building one with real meaning, often convincing themselves they wouldnt succeed if they tried and that their lives are somehow better this way.

Attached: 4FE01281-28B3-4CD7-ABEC-B39AAD72A278.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Nope. It was originally an animation fuck up, where they used a male Seeker body type for Acid Storm in one episode, then a female body type in another. Transformers fans on Tumblr (there is a HUGE Transformers community there) latched onto it as proof of a transgender character in a Transformers cartoon. Machinima saw a chance for woke points and so they ran with it, making Acid Storm trans and going back and forth between male and female Seeker body types.

Voltron threads showed me how large the groups of shippers, complainers, and actual autists outnumber normal people that like cartoons.

>Go into a Voltron thread to discuss the show
>Ship ship ship ship ship
>Nothing but ships
>They're not even using character names, only ship names
>Not even a single mention of the show's plot, just what ships they like
I feel like Voltron's a particularly strong case of shipping cancer

Horny nerds projecting their repressed sexual urges on fictional characters. Lets take the Zutara girls, they don't really want for Katara to fuck Zuko, they want to project themselves as Katara while riding Zuko's dick.

>A song that features love that’s not even involving dating in some cases
>Gay love isn’t a form of love
OH NO SHUT IT DOWN

Why does tumblr have to ruin everything. Why can’t tumblr fags appreciate anything other then the fact a faggot might be involved in the plot somewhere. When will creators stop pandering to tumblr faggots and get back to making media that stands on its own without LGBTAAP representation. I want to die

Attached: 62BB5A9B-04BA-4FF2-8A33-82788AA9B1D7.jpg (800x450, 28K)

That doesn't explain the obsession with relationships that are also straight

>Adventure Time
>Legend of Korra
>Voltron: Legendary Defender

These three are the worst. All of them had fundamental narrative problems with storytelling, character development, continuity and pacing. All three of them were getting called out for being objectively bad shows. So what do the showrunners do? End each series with a last second lesbian kiss, last second lesbian hand-holding, or last second gay wedding, respectively. And then instead of having their objective flaws pointed out, the shows got HEAPED with media praise for being so "progressive" and "daring". Now you can't even bring up all those storytelling problems without the canned retort, "You just don't like the show because you're a HOMOPHOBE!"

It's the most cowardly, transparent strategy and it always works. If you're show sucks, just add gays to it at the very last possible second, and you'll be hailed by the media as brilliant and provocative.

>When will creators stop pandering to tumblr faggots and get back to making media that stands on its own without LGBTAAP representation.
When cartoons stop being created by those who got connections through their tumblr accounts

If theres one thing I think identifies you as cancerous its shipping names. Leave that branjolina shit where you found it.
I cant think of a bigger tell that someone isnt worth conversing with.
Should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Attached: 8BCC4972-F550-4D47-96E2-A3555614C408.jpg (261x195, 11K)

>>Legend of Korra

You'd have a point if the ATLA fandom already wasn't full of shipping and arguments about teen characters fucking. Shit, old Yea Forums was built over the foundations of Toph fucking everybody in the show.

teenagers are horny and young adults get off to it

>Why does tumblr have to ruin everything.

To be fair, the Transformers fanbase was already ruined WAY before tumblr was a thing.

>Incredibles 2, LEGO Movie 2, Emoji Movie, Ralph Breaks the Internet, and the upcoming Toy Story 4 all have the unifying theme of "Toxic Masculinity MUST BE STOPPED"
Imagine being this fragile to feel threatened by ths. How the fuck are those the themes in Incredibles or Toy Story 4? Because a woman does something?

That’s not the point, there hasn’t been a good TF series since animated and there hasn’t been a watchable one since prime. I don’t want rescuer bots shit like RID2015 and not do I want 11 min too short episodes with literal trans-formers. I just want good cartoons to watch again.

Attached: BD82B0F5-0268-4395-948C-898A0E31CE1D.jpg (512x384, 17K)

Not him but Ralph breaks the Internet whole message was venellope can act like a cruel bitch and selfishly abandon Ralph as a friend and Ralph is the bad guy for being rightfully upset over this and not being complacent in her selfish decisions.

Attached: 6CA9BB8A-BD00-439A-B0BE-D6902DCFC306.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Was Voltron even IN that show? I don't think I ever saw a screenshot of the titular robot ever posted in a Voltron thread, just endless screencaps of the gay Not-Sven character looking longingly at the brown fuchboi character.

How is that about masculinity exactly?

>LEGO Movie 2...all have the unifying theme of "Toxic Masculinity MUST BE STOPPED"
Literally one line that serves the purpose of making Emmet feel bad, which was a plot point, you absolute mongrel. One of the biggest fuck ups in the movie is a chick and the movie acknowledges this, and for the real life part of it, the brother and sister are shown as equally wrong.

Vanellope does the exact thing that King Candy/Turbo did in the first movie, the thing that made him the VILLAIN of that film... And it is never addressed that what she is doing is wrong. Instead, she is justified in doing the thing the previous villain did and anyone who tries to stop her (Ralph) is selfish and wrong, instead.

It was pretty fucking bad, the way it bent over backward to keep the female character from being portrayed negatively even when she's doing the EXACT THING that made the villain in the first film the fucking villain.

venellope can do whatever she wants and Ralph’s the bad guy for being upset about being used and abandoned and for not just doing whatever the female wants of him.

The director said that the movie was about toxic masculinity. The director knows what his own movie is about. I'm going to take the director's word over some user on a cartoon image board. The movie is a takedown of toxic masculinity. The word of the director is the word of god.

The director's word goes directly against what is actually shown in the movie then, you're taking word over truth.

All the LGBTQ stuff was fine when it was quarantined to the IDW Transformers comics. But the IDW series is what bred that out of control Tumblr Transformers fanbase, and their audible demands are what eventually led mainstream Transformers media like the Cyberverse cartoon to start including trans representation.

Attached: IDW Transformers comics in a nutshell.png (600x385, 446K)

Citation needed, not that I’m necessarily doubting you I’m just curious.

Attached: 1AABD528-8DEB-429B-BEC7-22C8838CE1B3.jpg (447x470, 53K)

The difference is King Candy was deliberately breaking games to have them shut down.

This. We live in an age where the director's own words on print don't really match the movie's intent. Either a) The director's an idiot who doesn't know his own movie, or b) He's selling it in a way to get more attention from the press.

>Incredibles 2
>Emoji Movie
confirmed to have seen neither of these

I had the displeasure of seeing emoji movie in theaters and all the hard pinned feminist “woke” moments made me physically cringe in my seat.

If you've watched some of those movies you've listed, you'll realise that the "Toxic Masculinity" narrative is bullshit designed only to gain attention from places like Buzzfeed. If anything, it's comparable to Mad Max Fury Road being a "feminist movie". ESPECIALLY when you're talking about The Emoji movie, where the "woke" messages are extremely shallow and shoehorned in. It's corporate bullshit.