The trailer for 'Joker' is out

The trailer for 'Joker' is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc

It actually looks pretty good. I love his laugh.

Attached: 1vpkdpfxfvp21.jpg (1125x1373, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiw2i8fKTAo
twitter.com/Nash076/status/1113476151190654976
twitter.com/OhNoSheTwitnt/status/1113495183298039808
twitter.com/theMagdalenRose/status/1113495820802723846
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope this only cost $20 million to make because yikes

Did we really need two threads for this? Was the search function really that hard to use?

Who is Brian Tyree Henry playing? He's not even on the IMDB for Joker.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1051x653, 38K)

>literally 30 seconds apart
Fuck off

Marvel are so fucked right now.

Aaron Cash

Holy shit!!!! This is AMAZING!! Fuck Marvel! DC is going to rule the capeshit world.

He better has only one hand or get his hand eaten in the movie then

>trying to make joker sympathetic by making it so he was picked on by random one-dimensional bullies
What a shitshow

No, you didn't even fucking look before you posted and now we have two threads for this garbage newfag. You killed a thread for complete shit both of you should delete your threads because no one fucking cares about a fucking Joker film

Oh goodie

Attached: C5E33FC1-B119-4616-8BE5-FC5A850D1E9D.jpg (634x951, 114K)

ABSOLUTE 10/10 KINO ACTING

Trying to hard

He's just a random guy like the therapist lady

You’re busting an anons balls for being 30 seconds off you autist. Are you the OP of that thread by chance?

I didn't real sympathetic from it. Just because a character is a protagonist doesn't mean they're supposed to be sympathetic.

Attached: american-psycho-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Seething

I didn't make the thread fucktard

OP probably made the thread when there wasn't one and by the time he copied the youtube like and hit post someone else did the same thing

Shit like that happens all the fucking time

No, but I am. I don't care, the more people talking about this the better

No! Being the main character means he's the good guy and has to win! Just like Dexter

What is wrong with his body
Is that Joaquin Phoenix doing it himself?

I'm the OP.

>OP probably made the thread when there wasn't one and by the time he copied the youtube like and hit post someone else did the same thing
This is what happened. I refreshed the catalog before I started writing the thread and there was none. This happens, it's not a big deal.

Just let one of the threads die, there's no need to derail the discussion any further.

Probably I mean this movie doesn't exactly have the budget for special effects

He lost a lot of weight for the role

Attached: DmrjlK8XoAUntNj.jpg (261x344, 16K)

He got really skinny for the role

iirc he's right up there with Bale in the list of actors who put their body through crazy shit for a role

You don't have to let one die

Do you know how many Endgame threads there are right now?

For that movie where he kills pedos, he got buff, relative to his normal physique.

Is it weird to say that I’d probably like this more if this wasn’t about The Joker? I’m also getting thrown off by the time period here considering Thomas Wayne is still alive

The memes from this film will be around for years.

>take kids to see Shazam because it's another 3 weeks until Endgame
>Get this f'ed up trailer
DC is going to kill its already tiny audience

Are you really that thrown off? Joker has about 100 different origin stories.

Kino

Incredible! Loved every second of this trailer.

Not that weird. With the Joker you already have this set idea of everything because you can't have Joker without Batman and the normal stuff associated with him. So seeing something like this is incredibly jarring.

just like Man of Steel

Yeah but the common theme around all of them was Batman first appearing, and The Joker making his debut shortly after given his own obsession. Not only that, but Joker wearing makeup is just wrong to me

>chasing a gang down an alley to get your dumb sign back
even if they fire me I'm not doing that shit

Tim Burton inserted into everyone's minds that the Joker killed the Waynes, so this isn't so weird.

By the way, there's a snippet of the Joker making shota Bruce smile through the gates of Wayne Manor.

I'm 99% sure it'll be a 'twist' that he inspires the real joker. The age differences are too much

Kill yourself ladderbro

DC already won.

I'm pretty sure the 'twist' in this one will be that Joker hunts down and kills Joe Chill for the murder of Waynes.

That actually sounds rad

бля, нy этo кoнeчнo тoп кинчик. чo, мapвeл, пиздa тeбe. pacчeхляй бyлки, диcи тeбя щac eбaть бyдeт в жoпy.

I like the makeup look for Joker, go full clown.

I wasn’t a big fan of that either.

This fucking trailer scared me, because i feel i'm losing exactly like the trailer sometimes. I just never murdered anyone yet.

WOW! The international trailer is EVEN BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=qiw2i8fKTAo

What are you waiting for? Joker’s premiere?

Is this a Atlanta live action film? Love that series. Where's Gambino?

I think that was a bunch of kids/teens.

So Taxi Driver basically.

>yet
Don’t let your dreams be dreams, user

best movie of the year. marveltards can go fuck themselves with their avengers shit.

I just think thematically bleached skin and naturally green hair is better. It’s more unsettling, and plays with the idea that Joker has nothing to hide, that it really is his true face. Red lipstick is fine though.

Talk to a professional, just not that kind that would work at Arkham (or Bellevue)

City kids are scary...

This is bruce wayne.

Joe Quinn inspires another joker which is the one who is around in batman's time.

Attached: 1554297540633.png (1189x622, 714K)

I been waiting in weeks for this.

Stop trying to compare this to GOTHAM.

We see different levels through the trailer. I assume this is thematically important with the progression from sign spinner with a wig, to harlequin makeup, to dying the hair to full clown. Rather than Joker having a single major accident where he snapped went insane and became Joker, it's a creeping transformation.

Attached: smile.jpg (1199x674, 58K)

>someone who never watched taxi cab
You took that straight from a news article.

>plebs unironically shit on the trailer because of not muh despite this being an elseworld story
You've been brainwashed by mouse that everything need to be part of the meme universe. Stop being faggots.

This is textbook case of an incel losing his grip on reality and killing people. The fuck. Isn't WB aware of the bomb that they'll be dropping in our society? Tons of sad, angry, desperate boys and grown man will see themselves in this Joker. They will end up taking inspiration and rising up to live to it.

Attached: Batman_Shocked.png (1024x768, 82K)

Just like they did with TDK?

Worst case we have another wave of JOKER WAS ACTUALLY THE GOOD GUY AND BATMAN WAS THE BAD GUY kids.

I'd like that ending

This would actually be somewhat interesting, revealing that this film wasn’t really about Joe, but how he started the madness which inevitably led to THE Joker. Like imagine throughout the movie there’s this boy watching the news, laughing at the silly clown man, not really picking up on the murders and shit being reported on. You could even end the movie with Joe dying in an alley, with the boy witnessing his last breath

>Isn't WB aware of the bomb that they'll be dropping
Shazam?

Will this unironically be the story of the joker becoming redpilled (and based)?

>Joe Quinn

Don't tell me this is somehow connected to Harley Quinn too. I swear to God, if they make Harley/Joker as some kind star-crossed lovers...

Attached: IMG_20190401_175153.jpg (2048x1152, 110K)

>bringing kids to see JOKER

people who likes bringing kids to watch movies intended for adults are the plague of our S O C I E T Y

Not related, but I remember some asshole brought his 6yo daughter and his 8 yo son to Watchmen, and the fucking girl was crying because of Manhattan balls

this motherfucker is creepy

honk

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 754K)

How quickly we forget

Attached: CO-Shoot-Suspect-P5.jpg (626x352, 32K)

You always sympathize with the protagonist.

>This is textbook case of an incel losing his grip on reality and killing people.
Imagine having incels live free in your head, Bats.

This kid is going to go grow up so fucked up in the membrane, but this is how it is for kids growing in our society today.

Im scared to see this in a theater. very likely there will be a shooting.

I hope Trump reviews it like her did TDKR

Redpill is indoctrination, the joker is just going through a psychotic break.

But it was more than just the accident. The chemical dip was just the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. KJ Joker’s life was shit, and the trauma of losing his wife/child was more motivation than a chemical burn. Him looking at himself in the water was him making the realization “it’s all a joke” because his new face was essentially the punchline that drove home that new ideology.

Learn to read moron

Lol. But yeah I feel ya. They also ask questions a lot like "IS HE A GOODGUY". I dont get why people bring toddlers to movies since they probably wont remember it anyway

That schizo retard didn't even get the hair color right and the only reference to him calling himself the Joker was never confirmed by police. It was just the feds trying to push a provocative story.

>Joker's left-handed
I always knew left-handed people were evil.

>very likely there will be a shooting.
That's just true for any public gathering in america though. There was a superbowl party near where I live where 8 people end up dead.

Shit I hope this film does not inspire real life jokers.

People with schizophrenia are more likely to be left handed. He could also be a psycho and writing with his non dominant hand trying to be more "creative" with his joke writing which would explain the poor handwriting.

Cool then the Joker movie reaches Catcher in the Rye status.

Attached: 1327278727700.jpg (2911x2509, 1.26M)

Probably not. Harley Quinn's not her real name.

It's the sinister hand for a reason

This is it honker, it's over for you
Gotham doesn't want you

Attached: 793.png (291x352, 4K)

some places force you to "rent" the sign out. so they're paying you but the deposit on the sign is equal to an entire day's work in case you break it or lose it.

>reposting here so we stick to one thread
So who's that guy, I wonder. I'm thinking Zsasz, but just because he's shirtless. I don't have much to go on.

Attached: untitled.png (1366x768, 1.86M)

55 million budget and this is the tone you get. It's one step away from a horror movie feel.

My hopes aren't high for the film itself, which I think will be by the numbers and flawed. But JP's performance should be kino at least.

does anyone at WB know what the joker looks like?

Attached: D3LBrjHV4AA_vkQ.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

No

That's a pretty realistic looking Joker desu

I think what he’s inferring is a relative of Joe changes their last name to “Quinzel” out of shame. But god I hope not

>post an example of a show with a tight embargo over Joker's likeness.
I mean sure whatever you say.

Attached: 636045484596074541-LGB-CC-0001.jpg?width=3200&height=1680&fit=crop.jpg (3200x1680, 327K)

It’s nobody. Not every nutjob in Arkham is an A-lister

There never was 2 identical live action versions of the Joker, each one is a pretty different from the last.

>This is bruce wayne.
*kino intensifies*

>incel

Attached: 37DA23BC-9DBF-422B-B325-37C32863FEAC.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

I mean they could have just done literally anything other than "chemical burn Jack Nicholson" Joker and "stapled back on face" Joker.

Fuck off to sosach, russkie.

You're gonna have a lot of raping to do, Batman.

Attached: 164523112.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>good man who turned bad
Just like the Batman. Makes you think, innit?

This jokers name isnt even joe. its arthur.

Attached: cameron-monaghan-the-joker-gotham-1554188083.jpg (768x964, 80K)

she changes her name so it sounds like Harlequin jesus christ. How ignorant do you have to be

His name is Arthur Fleck

People call him Joe Quinn because of Joaquin

Zsasz is not an A-lister.

The protagonist of the movie is called Arthur, not "Joe Quinn", I assume that was a pun on Joaquin Phoenix, like referring to the movie as the Joaquer/Joker

Good news: it doesn't
Bad news: you're a fucking moron

>his name is A.Fleck
how many levels of kino is Joker on exactly?

What part of WB having a history of embargoing characters they want to use for movies did you not understand precisely? It was rather those 2 or none at all.

I think the trailer looks interesting, but I'll withhold my judgement until the movie actually comes out. It wouldn't be hard to fuck this up at all, but at the same time if they really pulled it off it could be great.

So according to the rumors this man will be gunned down in the end and the kid watching will be the one grow and become the real Joker.

kek

Do you know what a guy who falls into a vat of acid looks like?

Garbage, the sad clown plotline is played out

Rumors started literally with your comment.

>Arthur Fleck
Where did that name come from?

No shit Einstein. How dumb are you? The “theory” was one of her parents changing their name to Quinzel, which is her real last name.

Will batman be in it?

its a nod to Ben affleck

Attached: gothamonfox_54732216_405996233134798_4134184319880121220_n.jpg (927x1159, 97K)

Why are you so worried about Incels? It's not like they produce or anything. Why don't you have sex?

Attached: 1366170699097.png (301x230, 90K)

A.Fleck.

You know what I meant. It’s still nobody significant

Stop fueling the feud.

Attached: 1554045282931_image.png (432x99, 9K)

Except they could have like, used any of the looks they were already using or come up with something that was new and not fucking retarded?

Gothamshills really sucking some dick.

His laugh is fantastic

Attached: 7684686.jpg (700x650, 33K)

Two many

Attached: Dnu7zK6XgAEPlTp.jpg (929x1136, 190K)

Joe Chill is the gunner. This Arthur guy will follow Thomas Wayne will the intent of killing him off, before witnessing the Waynes murder by Chill's hands. He will try to prevent Chill from escaping and be gunned down as well. A lonely kid will witness his death. Arthur will be blamed for the Waynes murder. Case closed. Joe Chill will get away with it. Only this little kid, the future Joker, will now the truth. That the mr. Clown was a hero.

The movie doesn't look like a capeshit at all. I guess "Joker" here just to ape the popularity of the character. However, who else could be part of elseworld story? The only cape characters who can rise above generic capeshit are Batman and his rogue gallery

Joker hero worshiping anyone is stupid

I assume this is how most ideas at DC are written

They seem to be diversifying their brands, making Aquaman a Action Adventure Film (I.e Romancing the Stone) Shazam! A 80s-90s Ambler style Comedy (I.e. Goonies, Pagemaster, Big) Joker looks like A Gangster Film (I.e Goodfellas, Scarface, Gangs of New York) and Birds of Prey seems to be a The Warriors style movie

Doesn’t Joker technically worship Batman?

That is marvelous. Also, 'Prince Bay(?)' is there.

>t. never read TKJ

There are no rumors

I like how Scummy Gotham looks.

Of course there. We are already starting them right here!

I know, right? So relatable. I will sure to take notes in the theater.

>good guy
>single ill mother
>no friends
>shit job
>discriminated upon
Yeah, nothing close to sympathy magnet here.

Made up nonsense on Yea Forums technically counts as "rumors"

No, he's obsessed with Batman and his no killing rule in particular. Also Batman is so serious all the time he's a comedy magnet.

Attached: 2005-03-11-a.gif (500x753, 52K)

thats every urban city though

Who are you, Alex Jones?

No I think Gotham looks extra skeevy, like 80s new york skeevy.

>good guy
This is you projecting. Someone being stuck in shit circumstances doesn't make them good.

>caring, playful towards his mother
>>bring joy to the world
>even tried to make frowning Bruce smile

>not good

No best boy, Darius, no buy

Does this show that 2018 was the turning point for DC, upon breaking away from Zacl Snyderzs vision? Does this mean DC characters are going to get justice in their movies for the coming decade?
Dear gid I hope so. I'm still waiting for Green Lantern Corps

Attached: 1554045288532_image.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

I don't know if he's a good guy, maybe a decent guy or even a nice guy but I think his mental illness is gonna come up as intensity and going to some dark places.

There's plenty of serial killers who did good things too.

Attached: D3L5P5uWAAAUqvT.jpg (2048x1578, 136K)

A boy's best friend is his mother

>only son
>still living with his mom
>30+ years old, living a lonely life, doing dead-end jobs
>constantly suffering humiliation wherever he goes
LITERALLY AN INCEL!

Attached: 456456.png (579x907, 462K)

Well Yea Forums seems to hate it so that's good news at least

>even tried to make frowning Bruce smile
I don't even know if that is bruce but that scene actually feels a little threatening.

So it's King of Comedy but Deniro has graduated to the Jerry Lewis role?

Attached: Untitled.png (1046x566, 704K)

>I don't even know if that is bruce
It is. That's the kid that plays Bruce, Dante Pereira-Olson.

Well yeah, it’s a stranger putting his fingers in a child’s face. That’s creepy as fuck

At the least it's a serious misunderstanding of your own personal coping mechanism both not being healthy and not necessarily working for others.

Incels is an ideology, not a circumstance.

This is the moment the Joker literally went insane in the membrane.

Attached: Veronica and Chad.gif (500x281, 2.89M)

What doesn't Yea Forums hate other than neo-Nazi killing sprees?

How come Yea Forums is less excited about Joker than Yea Forums? They hate capeshit and yet have more threads and discussion. It's because of not muh?

Attached: 7653a0d9746c18238a3f910f5f16716a.jpg (500x384, 25K)

Anything unpopular

Nah, the "twist" will be that the Waynes were evil.

Yeah, you don't know where that child's mouth has been.

Movies that t lend to bomb like Alita, Shazam, Detective Pikachu, and Godzilla aka movies I'm excited about

I'm sorry, Yea Forums, but right now i'm zipping my pants down and masturbating thinking of little Bruce before happiness was brutally taken away from his life.

Attached: file.png (640x320, 247K)

You mean you don't practice being happy in the mirror?

Because/tv/ spent months memeing him to be an altright white supremacist. They're way too invested at this point

Because a Joker origin movie kind of defeats the point? Maybe because Batman material is over-exposed?

>Detective Pikachu
>bomb
It can underperform but will definitely not be a flop.

GAMERS
RISE
UP

When you come out a week after Endgame and have a budget of $200 million or so you're headed for flop city

especially if Yea Forums is excited for you

It's only been an hour since the trailer release. Just wait for a bit if you want discussions

Looks fucking terrible.

This. Joker should be the one doing the bullying, normal people should be normal people

>only half of the million of views after an hour
DC is trully dead I guess. Thank you capeshit.

Attached: 1553715826653.jpg (242x242, 7K)

>Maybe because Batman material is over-exposed?
Normally I would agree with you but the aesthetics of this movie is a welcoming change of pace from the usually Burton/Nolan mishmash.

>2048x1578

You're an idiot.
An ideology is not involuntary.

yes this has been mostly confirmed by everything and the crackerjack squad at polygon who also know how to use wikipedia

getaloadofthishothead

Yeah, this is going to bomb hard.

People see movies for entertainment and the key to the success of the Marvel movies is that they're FUN. Phoenix is an AMAZING actor, but making a movie ENTIRELY about the villain seems SUPER sad and depressing.

Attached: anonBTFO.png (674x650, 385K)

I am legit trying to wrap my head around this post? What country are you from? What planet?

An ideology is an ideology, there's more to incels than just being losers who can't get any pussy.

Its rated R

I figured out the problem. Joker is supposed to be theatrical but this fucker just comes across as a bumbling dipshit.

Why do all child actors look the same?

it looks like it takes place right around when the Waynes get murdered

hell, he probably does it

>IMDb
Remember when Jude Law played Mar Vell?

Yeah because Joker is really only funny to himself

>Joker
>bomb
lel, this will definitely reach 800 million at least

Attached: 1377676412977.jpg (413x395, 16K)

No, you could blame DCEU's mishandling of everything since MoS, and the fact that (whether you like it or not) Hack Snyder damaged the brand with its "subtle" allegory for muh new gods and DC mortals are scum/retards for DC movies not having the same hype as usual.
However, you also forget that Joker, while being the villain de facto for Batman, is not really the favorite villain for plenty of people (aka casuals).

Still, the trailer was really good, fag.
Now let's hope the movie does the same or better unlike almost all DC movies before Aquachad

Don't reply to the company-war faggot.

Attached: 1552454393779.jpg (654x294, 88K)

IMDB is pretty much a guess until the movie actually comes out

>i'm 32 years old
>it's just me and my invalid mother
>living on dead-end jobs
>no friends, no woman, no nothing
>major depression
>this fucking trailer drops
Fucking hell, God. Is this shit that you want from me?

I'm sorry, but everything about this seems bad.

We dont need to know joker's back story

It leans way too much into the clown thing

Joker without Batman is unnecessary

I guess its a 70s period piece because... reasons?

It just feels like another huge step backwards for DC after Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

I said theatrical, not funny.

>still living with his mom
That would be pathetic if his mother was the one sustaining him, but by the trailer it's pretty obvious he bathes her, meaning she probably has dementia or something, which makes it a tragedy.

Honestly, this movie looks like a crime/psychological drama with the Joker clumsily glued in it. They had a script and did a find/replace with the names to make it Batman related.

>doing something other than copying the MCU is a step backwards
>comic book movies should be made with need in mind

Joker isn't the Phantom Stranger

>unironically posting Shortpacked
Neck yourself

>look, I edited the page before I posted

you know what you have to do user.

It's the only huway

>unironically using ancient facebook gamer memes
Might as well have posted a demotivational poster

We'll literally NEVER get actually canon Joker from post-Crisis New Earth, aren't we? The absolute psyho with no regard of human life who are also obsessed with Batman and beat the shit out Harley who are obsessed with him? Why couldn't they just copypaste Arkham origins story and put it into the movie. Dini already did all the work there.

Attached: 1547549957008.jpg (629x505, 33K)

It doesn’t fucking matter who he was before, that’s why he has multiple origins

Jesus Christ man

Attached: 1554082169181.png (1152x697, 361K)

>R-rated movie
>not a comedy
>$800 mil
Is this the start of a new episode of “Yea Forums is always wrong”?

There is a heath ledger reference/tribute the reflection looks a lot like his version.

Attached: BB03069E-BCB4-46F9-8129-D78296ADDC9D.jpg (2048x1300, 791K)

Again, learn how to words. Just because you want to project your ideas into it as an ideology doesn't mean words have no meaning.
Besides, the only common ideals between incel fucks are "it's women's fault/I'm angry/fuck everyone I'm the good guy!", hardly an ideology.

Can we start making bets on how many days since release will pass before the first theater shooting happens? I'm giving it a week.

THANKS SATAN!

Better version

Attached: 2FCE3849-7C8E-4FAA-9DA5-4B0EE592E542.jpg (2048x1331, 1.03M)

user I'm pretty sure being an incel is a medical condition.

Truly we live in a society

*chad joker swings his dick at you

Attached: 1478225401627.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

This looks like it will be really uncomfortable to watch.

>for decades, Joker's origin story has never been made concrete
>its all going to be "normie"lized by this movie
The justice league sucked so now they're going back to batman and suicide squad?

What are you even trying to say you hypersperg

Getting strong Venom's first trailer vibes from this, when it looked like it was going to be a mess and indeed it was.
Also:

>All those running sequences

lol there were less of those in the fake trailer, just how many shoots of him running did they take?
For the rest, looks like they are trying too hard.

ladderbro i swear to god....

It's basically an incel film with a DC Comic skin

Ok, before you guys call me a Marvel Cuck or a Plebbitor here me out. Am I the only one who is turned off by the story just being him being bullied over the edge that he becomes the Joker? I find that so predictable and boring to me. So I see he goes to Arkham "hooo boy gee I wonder what happens" he starts playing the city and they fall for it.. And then he's "the Joker" I'll watch it as a fun movie to watch but thinking it has some depth and complexity to it is laughable. It's just another capeshit movie with some edgelord writing and style.

Attached: Joaquin-Phoenix-in-Joker.jpg (1400x700, 441K)

What's the matter, batsy? Are you scared of the gamer uprising?

Attached: 1553978268384.jpg (474x710, 55K)

Watch the trailer again, he's not being "bullied over the edge" he has legitimate mental illness.

Living a crushing, disappointing life isn't a mental illness.

>he has legitimate mental illness.

How does that make it any better than than him getting bullied?! So he HAS mental illness. He does get picked on though for being a clown if you didn't pay attention. This is uninspired trash. But it'll still be a fun romp of a movie though. But don't lie to yourself that somehow he has "mental illness" as some sort of unique backstory.

that's a stretch

Between this and the several comics written by Tom King it really feels like DC is trying to cash-in on depressed and suicidal white males.

Attached: Batman 012 (2017) (2 covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr-Batman (2016-) 012-010.jpg (3975x3056, 2.56M)

Learn grammar bud

Attached: 567.jpg (599x914, 122K)

None of these movies will or are bombs, faggot

>Reaching this hard.
>Implying being depressed and suicidal is exclusive to white males

Stop. Stop reading on politics and shoehornning everything in your entertainment.

A lot of people don't like the idea of the Joker having an origin story. If this movie does well then this will be the definitive line on Joker for a while. DC has already shown that they want to tie movies to the comics by giving Aquaman tattoos.

You are a faggot

Attached: 1554292730649.gif (500x200, 1.76M)

Anyone excited for all the retarded political posts about the Joker in the upcoming months? The Left and the Right are gonna have a shitshow. in b4 muh centrism faggot

>Guy named Joker becomes infamous in Gotham
>Years later, some skinny faggot cringe kid reads about him on the internet, wants to emulate him. Starts dressing like him, gets edgy Joker tattoos
>Becomes Jared Leto Joker

It all makes sense now. Even when they unveiled Leto Joker, everyone was taking about how on-the-nose and self-referential his design was, and how he looks more like a Joker fanboy than The Joker.

[Spoiler]I don't believe this theory, but the shit posting societyposting potential is endless.[/spoiler]

>be WB exec
>greenlight joker movie
>demand that they adapt alan moore because he's popular
>make them adapt v for vendetta because it has a smiley man on the cover
>realize my mistake
>don't tell anybody

I don't hate this film, I just want capeshit movies to die already so this is actually great, good job.

Attached: 507B6F11-612F-473E-969A-5594C1259DF9.gif (460x426, 655K)

>

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

So? He was still dissed on which him being retarded just makes it worse.

Joker's current origin story will be whatever Johns does in Three Jokers.

>all these people who see themselves in the trailer
It's our time, friends. RISE UP.

Attached: clownsponge.jpg (283x300, 81K)

Dang that looks nice.
Going to be unironically kino

Stuff like this keeps reminding me of my idea for a Twisted Metal movie.

Attached: vertical_09_6[1].jpg (600x960, 98K)

>just being him being bullied over the edge
Sure, when you phrase it like that it sounds stupid, but the trailer makes it look earned.

>I am going to say it...
He isn’t going to do it right?

>Snyder
kinobait

>Holding up a sigh that said the N word
Yikes.... what is this Sam rami Spider-man?

Attached: AEC3BFFE-094C-43F1-80F0-AA2CF22E3F59.jpg (960x1660, 274K)

>and the fucking girl was crying because of Manhattan balls

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (600x315, 21K)

>t. reddit
I really hope it does, true real life kino

Normal people don't go crazy from being bullied.

>Imagine being this retarded

>lel, this will definitely reach 800 million at least
DC incel shills are this stupid

This. It doesn't make sense, I was expecting him to kill one or two but he's just getting slapstick beat the fuck up. I'm surprised they even mentioned Arkham or Gotham in this.

Looks like they're doing a bit of The Man Who Laughs as well with the Joker on the talk show.

Honestly, it reminds me of that guy who recently quit being a superhero in...was it Detroit?

The belief you want to make the world a better place, bring a smile to the people who can't find it within themselves, only for cynical humanity to stomp on it and deprive you of your own happiness in your fruitless effort to bring it to others.

Whoaaaaa. So he's like, mentally deranged and shit he gets pushed over the edge and becomes the Joker? Holy shit.

Deadpool was rated R. It wasn’t a comedy at all.

That shit will be ignored, Joker origin will be whatever Bendis decides it is

Children are pretty androgynous looking.

Looks great. Love this unique takes on CBM right now. Not every movie has to be dark and not all has to be a fucking Marvel movie.

Wait, Yea Forums hates elseworld for not being part of "shared universe" meme? For not featuring Batman, Gordon, Catwoman and every single villain of Gotham? What the actual fuck? You guys should know better than anyone else what elseworld mean. Aren't you tired of tv-tier generic capeshit flicks? You're bashing the first capemovie for being different?

Attached: 1551891449392.png (400x300, 185K)

IM GONNA SAY IT AND YOU Yea ForumsFAGS WONT STOP ME!!! HAHAHA

Attached: rIexh3s.jpg (1334x2000, 318K)

I can already see the clickbait articles that will be written about this movie.
>JOKER: AN INCEL'S FANTASY AND HOW IT HAS RADICALIZED YOUNG WHITE ALT-RIGHT MEN

Attached: ALLMESSEDUP.jpg (308x354, 52K)

Japan doesn't give two shits about Marvel.

They will go nuts over Pokémon.

Why are people hating Todd Phillips now?

Yea Forums has hated movies that deviate from the CINEMATIC UNIVERSE since forever now. Specially DC fans, because they want to have something that can compete with the MCU. It's why they used to cry so much about the DCEU. Because "The movies are the ones that count"

And this is an elseworlds how unless directly stated?

Not only has that already been done, but we also got a really great Joker out of it.

Attached: 1511282881804.png (1280x2160, 2.15M)

As a Brazilian, i'm fucking dreading this movie. Suicide Squad already transformed all the favela monkeys into Jokers wannabes.

Attached: file.png (880x550, 813K)

We live in a society: the movie

BATMANLOCO

Attached: 1539017100544.jpg (875x583, 59K)

This is for Pet Sematary, not Shazam.

Witty and original post

Telltale Batman was garbage fanfic

Why is the default reaction to every DC movie hysterical rage?

Attached: WRONG.jpg (320x241, 19K)

What are the chances something actually happens because of this movie?

>Garbage Penguin
>Stupid plot making the Wayne’s bad people
>Harvey acting like Two Face whether or not he’s scarred
>Dumbass Joker shit only shippers enjoyed
Retard

>Deadpool
>not a comedy
Just because it didn't reach Ragnarok's level of light-hearted doesn't make it not a comedy.

I am so glad Yea Forums is here to ruin any and all discussion about this piece of shit movie

If you guys could just go ahead and start doing it for every other DC movie from now on that would be perfect

Just because it's a different kind of shit doesn't mean it should be celebrated

Are you also one of those morons who thinks Man of Steel is an underappreciated masterpiece?

It's a mystery only the world's greatest detective could solve

Attached: 20190402_155831.jpg (2896x2896, 564K)

I like most of those movies. War Dogs was good.

tribalism of "WHAT I LIKE IS BETTER THAN WHAT YOU LIKE"

>Deadpool
>not a comedy

Attached: 1491575133384.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

You honestly believe they aren't going to put a trailer for a DC movie in front of a DC movie?

It might be a good movie, but i still think is a really bad idea to gove an origin to such a character. The main attractive of the Joker is his air of mystery.

Insecure mouseketeers.

>mouseshill unironically trying to shit in threads about actual movies
Pretty pathetic.

Because no one's using their brains abd stopping to think about how the movie will actually be. I think the trailer has done a good job at showing off this new Joker, and how broken he'll become as he gets pushed to more extreme limits for his cause (whatever that may be). Hopefully the movie will show him crossing his rubicon and not being able to distinguish reality from a joke

I think if you polled people their favorite thing about Joker almost nobody would say "his air of mystery"

Seattle

He wouldn't have lasted a week in Detroit.

Why you paint your face bro?

I miss when joker was funny

Cuz life is comedy not tragedy

>not tragedy
It is when you gamble WITH SHARKS

>Gets his shit pushed in by kids and random people on the subway
>Is supposed to be a threat to Batman
Okay

GAMERS RISE UP

THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS!!!!!

Seriously, do you just have a script running? The first time someone says incel in a thread it posts one of your dumb cherry-picked photos?

Based shill

Also about the BS "rumors" , do you really think they'll hire this guy to play NOT joker

t. axe wounded tranny

About 1

>King of Comedy with the Joker
What's next The Hudsucker Proxy with Lois Lane? Se7en starring Detective fucking Chimp?!

Fuck you DC

Except the Joker's not fucking supposed to be broken. He's supposed to be fucking insane because he fell in a vat of chemicals (maybe). Giving him actual fucking motivation kneecaps his shtick which is a cruel caricature of humor generated and generating pure chaos.

You talking about Phoenix Jones? That dude was a fucking badass. He was actually trained in martial arts because he was a former MMA fighter. Had a bulletproof vest and knew his local laws. He'd fuck anyone up in Detroit

Attached: download (7).jpg (285x177, 10K)

SOPA DE GUASON

Scarface with Bane.

Airplane with CIA

cute kid, very cute

This would be actually a good twist.

Why can't there be different Joker origins? Its not like the character is set in stone. He's changed as many times as Batman. You can still have pure chaos Joker. You can also have broken by society Joker.

This. People confuse Joker with the Phantom Stranger. Admittedly, its more interesting if he doesn't have an original, but nothing changes about the Joker if he has an original, while the Phantom Stranger having an origin ruins him, especially when it's a shit origin

oh wow
one whole mossad agent

It was seattle wasn't it?

He got as skinny as he was in The Master

Speaking out the ass: A practical lesson
incels are angry that they're virgins, not every virgin is angry

>being bullied over the edge and having a hard life turns him into the joker
Wow its almost like that was the point of the killing joke. His point was that everyone was just one bad day from becoming like him.

Attached: 60EFE767-C306-49FF-8031-EB2ED8049962.png (302x271, 88K)

This is all i wanted the movie to avoid. The trailer looks good enough, but damn, if you want it to be weird and artsy please, fucking do that instead of turning this into Gotham 2.0

>Snyder
I'm guessing it's not Scott Snyder
>Kane County
like Bob Kane, seriously?
>Nolan Ln
Come on now

Attached: 1457448619909.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Quit making this comparison with PS, you sound like an idiot

Interesting.

Attached: gotham-city.jpg (966x1659, 591K)

>How come Yea Forums is less excited about Joker than Yea Forums? They hate capeshit
Yea Forums fucking loves to talk about capeshit. When you see a DCEU or MCU thread here on Yea Forums chances are it was copypasted from Yea Forums, especially the company wars ones

I think a pretty fun way to handle this movie would be to make Joker sympathetic so people root for him, and introduce Batman as the antagonist and then just do the usual from there, but still with focus on Joker, but they probably won't even have Bruce Wayne at all this movie

Hpd wants you to rise up gamer

>but they probably won't even have Bruce Wayne at all this movie

OTISBURG?!

>Joe Quinn
His name is Arthur, they say it in the trailer

>a joker movie without batman
>not supernatural or superheroes themes on the movie
>literally just 2deep2u:the movie starring joker from the batman comics

so will phoenix just mysteriously appear death before this movie comes out? because i don't see people giving a shit about a movie with too much story and zero action.

Attached: bejita.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>Watch trailer.
>Just seems like pic related but in different direction.

Attached: you-were-never-really-here-2017.jpg (540x800, 48K)

I mean, it looks like they'll be ripping The King of Comedy off and sprinkling some DC characters on top. But I prefer "mature" Batman films a la Nolan or this to the shitshow Snyder was shitting out. Nolan's films are a vision of Eden at this point

Learn how to read, user. Your idiocy is making me sad.
:(

Attached: SvFsOs0.png (800x600, 90K)

Joker does that already. Ledger with angry White American boys, and apparently,
Leto with Brazilian gangster wannabes.

>thinking FICTIONAL characters are “supposed” to be a certain way.

Attached: 12BCCFDF-BDE3-43AF-B8D9-C4EEA9E8C7EE.jpg (600x536, 81K)

I think most people ITT are Yea Forums tourists who have never read a comic

This is what a real life Harley Quinn would look like

Wow, more black women where it should clearly be a white girl. It's all so tiresome. I bet she becomes harley quinn.

What's great is Leto is also back for SS2.

Nah, these are the NOT MUH DC fanboys.

And all because Veronica didn't like gamers.

Only a black woman with no perspective would give a sad and lonely white guy any chance. This is more of a realistic outcome.

>incel
This place might aswell be literally r*ddit

Attached: 1553723692348.png (400x394, 110K)

user the fucking advertisers goddamnit!

Well I say no

>Implying a black Harley Quinn would be a bad thing.

Attached: KayBear-lingerie-Mad-Moxxi.jpg (960x638, 84K)

No he's not

Especially since she's a single mother

It looks awful. I'll be sticking with Marvel, as any fan should given that Marvel actually rewards fan base loyalty with quality film making.

You incels on both sides keep treating women like they're some elusive prize. I see ugly schlubby guys with decent looking women all the time.

tfw no black clown gf

this

This is exactly what I thought when it cut to him bathing his mother.

>It actually looks pretty good.
shill detected. it looks like trash.

>batman
>complaining about incels
pottery?

I actually think that Thomas Wayne will be his father. Goddamn it.

This really says a lot about our society

Its almost as if they didn't learn anything of snyder era and Wonderwoman, ShaZam and Aquaman success.

Attached: ras.png (438x630, 351K)

A perfect movie for the "woke" generation

That kind of tone works for the Joker though. The problem is not edgyness, it's using it for the wrong characters. Do you want the next Batman movie to have the same tone as Shazam?

because Yea Forums is trash and Yea Forums at least still has some concept of what good stories were, even if they don't get made today?

I'd watch a Brave & The Bold movie

Absolute Kino

when living in a clown world, the only option is to become a clown.

It feels like its portraying Gotham's Penguin

You got me there.

Attached: 1549556611056.jpg (540x414, 13K)

They did learn but the guy who learned it got fired after Justice League bombed

Attached: DLRVbGJU8AE1VgC.jpg (1080x1080, 255K)

Can't handle all this kino...i'm gonna LIVE IN A SOCIETY
This movie looks amazing

Know when to fold em'. You don't need to think everything sucks. This one actually looks like it'll be a good movie for once.

That's pretty much confirmed by the old leaks.

Shouldn't Bruce also be a witness then?

Who asked for a Joker origin story?

>Batman
>Not fucking everyone he wants
>Not getting raped from time to time

Karen Gillian likes it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-102229_Twitter.jpg (1076x748, 262K)

Me

If DC did what people asked them to there wouldn't be any movies

It's better he learned now than find out when he's older

Attached: IMG_20190123_175122.jpg (550x412, 31K)

Why the fuck would he be blamed for the murder?

Rob Nolan wanted Paint It Black in The Dark Knight

shut the fuck up faggot, it's not that people hate serious movies it's just that Snyder fucking sucked giant balls

I'm honestly glad WB stopped giving a damn about one continuous universe and are just making whatever DC movie they can. We're getting Shazam and Joker in the same year; two movies vastly different in tone and style.

You wouldn't hear so much about all Marvel (Studios) movies looking the same if the directors were allowed to own take on the characters and their world. Joker couldn't happen at Marvel Studios because it doesn't look like Marvel movie. Spider-Verse couldn't happen at Marvel Studios because it's style doesn't fit with the traditional Marvel movie formula. We're only getting more Deadpool from Marvel Studios because Fox was willing to take a chance on an R-rated superhero movie.

It's not comparable. Snyder's movies had a very juvenile kind of edginess. You can see it with how badly he botched Watchmen; on top of trying to make it "realistic" by removing things like the alien squid and doing it in that awful bleary tone when the actual comic was very colorful, he COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT of most the fucking characters by depicting them as "badass" action heroes and removing their non-tragic humanizing traits (most clearly seen with Veidt). Every movie he makes is basically trying to recreate the success of 300.

This looks the artsy kind of edgy, which some people really like - see Aronofsky's entire career (despite his better films being the ones where he didn't have full creative control and/or was ripping off anime, but I digress)

People wants to have fun when they watch heroes movies, not drama and "too deep for you" they want sharks with lasers. If you want drama you watch a fucking drama.

I feel like this would be better if it was called “Clown” or Pagliacciand was an original IP

So if this turned into a "sub label" like DC's Black Label, what should be the next movie? which villain or which superhero would make a good serious movie?

Looks okay. I like Pheonix’s laugh.

Is it going to be rated R or PG-13 though?

Give me some Hellblazer

Bane

They would just take the lazy way out and make ASBAR or White Knight

I don't give a wet shit about Gotham. WB has done this since Arrow.

Probably a hard PG-13 movie like the Nolan Batman movies.

user, maybe it's time to take off the clown costume.

It's apparently going to be rated R

as another brazilian I'll just say we have bigger problems right now

hope The Joker takes over Halloween

Wasn't Joaquin's older brother, River Phoenix, a Batman fan? I know that the only premieres he bothered to attend to other than his own movies were Batman 1989 one and Batman returns because he loved Batman.

Wouldn't be surprised if Joaquin Phoenix's decision to be Joker wasn't somehow influenced by that.

>They will go nuts over Pokémon
No. Japan will go nuts over the sonic live action sonic the hedgehog movie while detective pikachu flops hard.

Attached: C88CE4F4-EE5B-4545-92FB-855290EE1657.jpg (612x1881, 239K)

>>Deadpool
>>not a comedy
>Implying Deadpool a comedy
I haven’t or heard anyone laugh from watching Deadpool.

Attached: B0BBEF5E-B23B-4179-8E06-27097529CC23.png (650x400, 388K)

>It's apparently going to be rated R
No such as an r rated superhero movie

>this is how it is for kids growing in our society today

Don't make me say it.

This. A movie about the joker should lighthearted and fun.

>Wasn't Joaquin's older brother, River Phoenix, a Batman fan? I know that the only premieres he bothered to attend to other than his own movies were Batman 1989 one and Batman returns because he loved Batman.
Well, that's a sad anecdote.

Fuck, Yea Forums is going full incel because of the trailer.

Hard R

And since when is the Joker a superhero

Before I play this at work, does he say the N word in the trailer? I don’t want to get fired

That's because you don't go outside often

>Fuck, Yea Forums is going full incel because of the trailer
Yea Forums wasn’t before?

The Question, but he should have an HBO show

See >>Yea Forums112351221

So Batman is going to train the rest of his life to take down a 65+ yr old man who's already staggering down the street taking ass-beatings?
Compelling.

Attached: 1502299146088.png (464x502, 327K)

Attached: 77952F73-BF53-438F-AB27-0053741B5F32.jpg (337x500, 51K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDGE

I wouldn't call it ripping off when Martin Scorsese is producing it

At least this might shut them up about Alita.

They became involuntary celibates because of a Joker trailer? What?

Logan wasn’t a superhero movie.

twitter.com/Nash076/status/1113476151190654976

Attached: a7bf84d31c69c254bfca0124e9453c36.png (804x183, 23K)

You could apply that logic to the Penguin or the Riddler. The Joker has never been a physical threat to Batman, most of his villains aren’t.

I like the direction the film is pushing with the Joker

>The Joker is just the insanity and hardships Gotham creates for its citizens to the most extreme extent

Makes it poetic that the man most affected by a damnable society is Batman's nemesis who is trying to "protect the city" i.e. Joker's personal problem.

That might have been true except for Xavier trying to brain melt an entire casino and Wolverine's fight with his own ridiculous clone.
Sorry, it was a superhero movie.

I wonder what makes people say stuff like that, like, they can't REALLY think like that,right?

The point is, none of them have been twice his age (before Gotham).
Pheonix's character would be in his mid 60's by the time Bruce hit 30. He'd have to be careful not to accidently kill the old clown.

Someone posted this in the other thread, but they used the shitty colors so here's the good version since apparently none of you have read The Killing Joke

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.83M)

Who the fuck cares about Yea Forums

Okay cool guy.

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-005.jpg (1985x3056, 1.77M)

>Channel awesome loser
>Being a cuck with no self awareness
Ha ha ha ha ha. It’s about time we should apologize to Dobson? It far less of a loser than most of channel awesome.

Attached: BB360067-6CE3-40E2-AB44-03EF08D61B6A.jpg (532x890, 120K)

>The only cape characters who can rise above generic capeshit are Batman and his rogue gallery
Literally the worst opinion in this thread. Perhaps on this board.

Attached: 2B864E93-BBF7-4622-B53F-4F4E2BEDCA4A.jpg (750x898, 118K)

I need an edit with the sign being labelled as videogames, the kids that steal it being labelled as feminists and then when he gets hit with the sign it says "CENSORSHIP".

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-006.jpg (1985x3056, 1.2M)

"Big Budget"
lol, no.
This cost a lot less than Ben Affleck's terrible vanity bomb, Live by Night.

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-007.jpg (1985x3056, 885K)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-008.jpg (1985x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-009.jpg (1985x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-010.jpg (1985x3056, 1.57M)

>Couldn't protect his smile

Attached: smile.png (773x519, 702K)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-011.jpg (1985x3056, 1.48M)

I don't know dude.
twitter.com/OhNoSheTwitnt/status/1113495183298039808
twitter.com/theMagdalenRose/status/1113495820802723846

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-012.jpg (1985x3056, 1.54M)

>walks up to an unsupervised child in mourning and sticks my nasty fingers in his mouth
>’it’s called being a good guy’

Attached: 8D5D7E14-9028-454A-B68C-D4CC5DFB3FC0.jpg (301x405, 67K)

The presence of people with superpowers does not inherently make a movie a superhero movie, or at least not ONLY one. In the case of Logan, it's about as misleading as it would be with Watchmen

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-013.jpg (1985x3056, 1.46M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-014.jpg (1985x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-015.jpg (1985x3056, 1.5M)

Is pic supposed to be related here because Patrick Bateman is super sympathetic

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-016.jpg (1985x3056, 1.81M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-017.jpg (1985x3056, 1.93M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-018.jpg (1985x3056, 1.74M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-019.jpg (1985x3056, 1.7M)

I'm aware of it shamelessly homaging Shane. In fact, if there was any chance I missed it, the Director went out of the way to beat the audience over the head with "LOOK!, I'M REFERENCING SHANE!, IT'S EVEN ON TV!!".
And that whole wtf farm detour...Christ that was bad.
It's still not a Western. It's a depressing Super Hero story about people regaining consciousness about 30 times.

Attached: Wolverine Jackman.jpg (1280x660, 284K)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-020.jpg (1985x3056, 1.67M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-021.jpg (1985x3056, 1.38M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-022.jpg (1985x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-023.jpg (1985x3056, 1.66M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-024.jpg (1985x3056, 1.82M)

>WHERRRRRE
That's some Christian Bale shit.

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-025.jpg (1985x3056, 1.67M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-026.jpg (1985x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-027.jpg (1985x3056, 1.43M)

>Literally any comic book movie trailer comes out
>Companywar and memeposts

Anyway, I smell two possible Joker clichés baked into this already.

The first is the angle of his impulsive nature being innate but portrayed as something nurtured, I'm not a fan of it but think something like White Knight where it's falsely suggested Joker would be normal if not for some incident or treatment only for the truth to be gradually illustrated, hidden in plain sight, that he was always on his way to his worst and it was just a matter of when and not how. The nut flailing in the table could be a relative of his, his mother could need his care due to mental illness but as a definite he's scrawling about a mental illness joke with pills near his hand. So some or all of that could signal that he could have the conditions and not realize the extent.
Getting knocked in the head and the other injuries and sudden fits of laughter would then be signposts towards worsening into violent mania after depressive symptoms from the jarring state of his conditions exacerbate his mood to swing from one extreme to another.
All of which isn't necessarily not still sympathetic, but the point is it'd be more tragically inevitable rather than a reaction to anything.

The second possibility is the more intentionally vague Joker origin often used where he has an obsession based memory, so whatever presently has Joker's focus warps his thoughts and emotional state into imagining there exist past reasons for his neurosis that no one but him can confirm. In which case the bulk of the movie could just be what he believes happened before one of his usual criminal episodes. The punks who attacked him could be victims of his he imagined up events to retaliate against, his mother could be an inmate from Arkham he recalls and Thomas may be related to some medical mishap with her, sparking Joker to fix on the two and use them and his time in Arkham as foundation to psychotically riot against Gotham.

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-028.jpg (1985x3056, 1.68M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-029.jpg (1985x3056, 2.06M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-030.jpg (1985x3056, 1.5M)

These fucking transitions, Jesus Christ. It's so good.

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-031.jpg (1985x3056, 1.37M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-032.jpg (1985x3056, 1.62M)

paper boy. Joker takes place in the Atlanta cinematic universe

I can sense already that I'm going to grow tired of having this posted at me in every single Joker movie thread.

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-033.jpg (1985x3056, 1.63M)

Wew, we really do live in a society

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-034.jpg (1985x3056, 1.61M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-035.jpg (1985x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-036.jpg (1985x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-037.jpg (1985x3056, 1.59M)

Berger St

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-038.jpg (1985x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-039.jpg (1985x3056, 1.41M)

IIRC they also published Killing Joke in black-and-white.

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-040.jpg (1985x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-041.jpg (1985x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-042.jpg (1985x3056, 1.46M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-043.jpg (1985x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-044.jpg (1985x3056, 1.38M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-045.jpg (1985x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-046.jpg (1985x3056, 1.44M)

It's clear the movie is about this Arthur fella getting his revenge on an unfair society. His mother is an invalid and probably seriously sick. He has mental illness like depression or whatever, but has to put on a brave face. There's no prospects but dead-end jobs. Then he learns through his mother's medical history that she put Thomas Wayne as a dependent. Thomas, this rich guy who has a beautiful family, is his father. His mother and him were left behind to rot in obscurity. Society is rotten. A joke. He snaps. Specially after being made into a national joke in a TV show.

>muh source material

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-047.jpg (1985x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-048.jpg (1985x3056, 1.4M)

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-049.jpg (1985x3056, 1.38M)

I hope we are all now more culturally enriched because of this, you're welcome

Attached: Batman - The Killing Joke - The Deluxe Edition-050.jpg (1985x3056, 1.53M)

We all should

Yea Forums should serve as a reminder to all of us how dangerous it is to let certain people run around unchecked

Why DC? After Shazam was good, you decided to also release this shit? What is the logic here?

Shazam was the last movie Johns had a hand in before he was fired

I kept telling you morons for MONTHS that this shit was going to happen but all I got was "durr you is wrong and stupid because you no love DC"

Things i get from the trailer:'
>suffers some sort of mental illness like depression
>takes care of a sick mother
>work on dead-on jobs
>dreams about being a clown or performer
>mother possibly dies
>will probably be made fun of during a TV show about varieties
>will snap
>possibly something to do with Thomas Wayne - could Thomas be his dad
>follow little Bruce Wayne around like a creep
>decides to take action against a unfair society

>Joker, clown prince of manspreading!

Faggot.

Oh man. I can't wait for the endless threads saying this will flop

Attached: 1476588989405.jpg (512x384, 44K)

Hopefully there won't be any threads for this movie so the Yea Forums problem doesn't get any worse than it already is

This thing had pocket lint for budget and Yea Forums doesn't seem to give a crap unless your movie cracks 1 billion these days, so I don't think there will be

Attached: file.png (1080x2160, 371K)

that can't be real

What's wrong Yea Forums? Did the mean old Twitter user strike a nerve by accurately calling you morons out?

That's because it's obvious that shouldn't be considered a prediction when it's true. DCshills will try to pretend it's different, though. WB should just give up already. Marvel owns the Superhero genre, and there's already too much cape films already. Let Disney have this.

He's not wrong but that's the plot of a bunch of Scorsese movies and I don't see anyone throwing a fit over those

What a society we live in

Anyone know what the song they use for this trailer is?

Smile by nat king cole

>when it's true
I would be surprised if a Batman-related movie doesn't at least make 100 mil, and that would already be almost twice this movie's budget

Attached: white genocide.jpg (500x343, 32K)

>I would be surprised if a Batman-related movie doesn't at least make 100 mil
Well just wait until February

Attached: D3L-__ZW4AEeH5F.jpg (736x1104, 47K)

This. DC should just fuck off already and stick to cartoons and animated films. Only Marvel does it right and Yea Forums only needs Marvel for all their live action needs.

That’s Jimmy Durante singing.

thanks!

>and animated films.
Maybe leave that to Marvel too seeing as they have 2 animated movie oscars while DC has none

Ladderbro, why are you so obsessed with Birds of Prey?

>Directing your own movie inside your head

Exactly my thoughts. This could be very well a stand-alone film.

> I was expecting him to kill one or two but he's just getting slapstick beat the fuck up
Thomas mentions him doing something cold blooded, the trailer just wants to get into his mindset before he does something bad.

I was literally referring to spastics like you. I have nothing to say about how good it will be but it should be obvious to even your retarded little mind that it wont flop. Enjoy wasting months of your life fighting a company war on Yea Forums though you pathetic sack of shit

What did the children used to call you?

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

He's obsessed with DC. He probably know more about it than most fans. Hes a pitiful creature who takes Marvels success as his own

>Company war
It's not a war when one side is always right. I don't have to waste my time, because Marvel has already the victor. It's a slaughter. DC was the victim. DC isn't even competition. Marvel is in a different league on its own, a cultural phenomenon that will be remembered long after it's finished, like King Kong or Space Odyssey. You can't say that for DC. You're lucky you're hiding behind anonymity, otherwise I would have beaten you within a inch of your life.

LOL

Yes Marvel is successful. And it has nothing to do with you.

>MCU
>loyalty

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

>Hour-long TV show
>Show will be revolving around a super violent Joker fucking everyone up in sick and twisted ways
>Cat and mouse game with the Batman
>Literally a show with the Joker and Batman

I would watch the shit out of it.

>666

Attached: 3ad.png (1026x592, 816K)

I've been waiting for DC to go bankrupt for a year now faggot. Keep moving that goal post

Attached: ladderfag.jpg (4000x4120, 3.16M)

>Ii-it will flop dkek-s-s

Attached: 1478173160380.jpg (708x632, 78K)

>666

Attached: 1532622182025.jpg (1067x1200, 176K)

Fuck off, Satan.

Who's Joe Quinn? Joker's name, according to >wikipedia
is Arthur Fleck.

You only say that because it's a popular opinion.

>i need fights and flashing lights to keep my attention.

Attached: 1493773310158.png (504x524, 476K)

>>not supernatural
Why the fuck would that be a movie with the Joker anyway?

Why be angry at what is so clearly an elseworld sort of story? It's not like this is going to become the default past of the Joker

Do people really think the Marvel and DC actors hate each other or something? They work together on different projects all the time

I'm surprised by how much I liked this.