ANTS

ANS

New Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=H2ePtaCGrYc

Attached: D3NTX1XW0AIU9Xh.jpg (1053x1489, 546K)

Yakuza on SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: D3NTTwmXkAA0mME.jpg (1448x2048, 765K)

"Next time baby"

Attached: D3NTcL9X4AEv2jt.jpg (1448x2048, 824K)

Attached: D3NTay8XkAEKvb8.jpg (1448x2048, 813K)

Attached: D3NTRoyXsAAh_lh.jpg (1316x1861, 521K)

Attached: D3NTQx5WkAA72Wu.jpg (1316x1861, 426K)

Attached: D3NTZOVXoAAdKrC.jpg (1448x2048, 907K)

Attached: D3NTWHsXkAA5iKh.jpg (1316x1861, 446K)

Attached: D3NTSlvXkAAmXTD.jpg (1316x1861, 480K)

>Tony back on Earth safe and sound with his own forces, not saved by Pepper, Rocket, Carol or Nebula
>They head out for Thanos' hideout
>The asshole appears in front of them wearing his armor as proof he's hella weakened
>If one notices well Thor, Steve and Tony are walking towards Thanos, who is kneeled and his Maul sword in the ground

Gee, they are so pissed off they want to face him within 20 damn minutes? No wonder they will retire after getting curb-stomped and then they will time-travel.

Also
>Steve and Tony making peace after 4 years
MY FUCKING HEART

>Selvig is shown on screen
does anyone even care about him?

>MY FUCKING HEART
How does it feel to be so easily manipulated? Tony and Cap being mad hasn't meant anything from what we have seen. Their rift was as meaningless as SHIELD getting destroyed only to have Helicarriers save the day in Ultron.
>They haven't been in a scene together since Civil War!
Well boohoo, Thor and Hulk were out of the picture for just as long after Ultron, and there wasn't any bad blood between either of them and the other Avengers. They were just off doing their own shit, and that's the same thing for Cap and his team. It's normal. There hasn't been one thing that has happened that turned sour because of their crisis. It was pointless.

Why the fuck is this bitch back in her stand alone movie outfit?
The suit with the gold shoulder pads (which we do see in the special look so it's not just in the credits stinger) is vastly better.

Why hasn't his suit gotten a major upgrade?

Fuck off shills

>not SEPUKKU watch

One job. You based for these posters but still. One job.

marvel probably just re-used pics from her solo promos. id be too lazy to take new pics of her wooden ass too

what the fuck is this non-powered piece of shit going to do against thanos?
fuking hell I fucking hate this fucking face, and all those who have no fucking superpowers

He literally killed half the universe

>t. BATB Captain Atom

arrow to the dick lol

Its a racism thing

>nb4 500+ replies
Nu-Yea Forums sucks.

> not SUDOKU watch

That's always been the thing about War Machine. Tony upgrades his own armor constantly while Rhodey just gets his repaired and given more bullets for his guns. You will never see a War Machine armor as advanced as Ironman.

If Groot got dusted, why does Thor's hammer still have a handle?

>fuking hell I fucking hate this fucking face, and all those who have no fucking superpowers
I’ve got some bad news about yourself and the general state of the world.

Attached: 734250D0-C0D8-4712-BFE9-AADE48B91E7E.jpg (511x340, 24K)

Don't you mean to his knee?

The Avengers lost because they were separated due to Civil War.