The boots are ugly and the random red lines on the arm are dumb. In this thread we talk about costume annoyances

The boots are ugly and the random red lines on the arm are dumb. In this thread we talk about costume annoyances.

Attached: avengers_endgame_captain_america_png_by_metropolis_hero1125_dcms9ab-pre.png (776x1030, 473K)

Bucky's gonna be the new Cap, isn't he?

I think Sam will get it.

As much as I like Steve Rogers I think it's time. Nothing wrong with Bucky Cap. Also he carries a gun.

Tony will be the new Cap.

He will be Kang

no

Attached: tom-grummett-x-men-forever-2-no-15-cover-cyclops-and-captain-america_a-G-13915236-0.jpg (329x488, 42K)

Autism

and sheit

The costume in the first captain america movie was fucking based.

Attached: captain america.jpg (510x447, 62K)

The parachute lines or strap or whatever always did it for me. Gave it that prototype feel.

Right, and I think we can all agree that the avengers 1 costume was the worst one. They look like fucking pajamas

Attached: Pajamas.jpg (1000x2212, 1.27M)

The center red stripe on his lower chest always bugged the shit out of me.

I know the wings would look goofy, but there needs to be something on his head because the perfectly round helmet he has there isn't working

I think it was pretty good, just needed the ears to be open.

That is because the stripe doesn't go all the way down for some fucking reason lol

To be honest with you I never realized how much people hated the A1 outfit until I started frequenting Yea Forums more.

Certainly didn't bug me the first time I saw it. But the open ears and the chin strap were things that needed to stay.

So which versions of the previous complete suit would prefer to address each of your critiques?

Attached: AoU CW Cont Comp.png (2100x2150, 3.31M)

John Walker will be the new Cap.

>But the open ears and the chin strap were things that needed to stay.
The costume is flawed, but every part of the helmet is the most egregious offense, especially when you remember we could have got this.

Attached: CAP05.png (1243x1000, 1.02M)

I don't think so many people hate it, there's just a vocal group of people who bitch endlessly every time a costume has bright colors and looks like it's made of fabric instead of nanotech handegg padding.

FWIW, I have no problem with the colors. I just think from the standpoint of design it doesn't have a good aesthetic.
I don't think you need anywhere near as many seams all over the place, that remind me too much of the worst New 52 redesigns.
I think if you have to have a zipper in the stripes, that could have been done between a red and white stripe, or if it HAD to be in a stripe, a white stripe so it blended better.
Points for trying to find an shared design between the boots and gloves, but did the design need to be clunky? Just like his helmet as well. ()
I actually like the design of his belt, but wish it wasn't blue. I think his costumes since then have shown the color theory of the suit is compromised by giving him a brown belt, shoes and gloves.

And with regard to fabric vs nanotech, excluding the Endgame suit with the "chainmail" any other Cap costume looks like fabric, with visible seams. It isn't bulletproof, as we saw in TWS. They just have a better overall design.

We cannot. That shit mixed with the endgame suit would be kink.

This is what the Avengers cap suit should've been.

Attached: cap.jpg (1000x2212, 602K)

Chinstrap helps, but there is still too much about the previous design that I prefer be changed.
Then again, I'm totally alright with Cap's Endgame uniform.

Agreed. In the vein of things that seem goofy but would work, pic related needs either the red pants or big red belt. The solid block of blue from the supersymbol down looks dumb.

Attached: RP15740-Justice-League-Superman.jpg (494x750, 63K)

Too much blue fabric below the “belt”. I love the costume, but OG Strange has more of a tunic than this robe thing

Attached: 5200916F-3B1A-41AB-B0D5-FDD4F1A9107A.png (635x1258, 605K)

the original paratrooper suit was the best

maybe some red or yellow added onto the legs would achieve the same effect?

>I think Sam will get it.

Not according to Antony Mackie.

Yeah, He'd benefit from some shoes of a brown similar to his belt.