Justice League #021 Storytime

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-001.jpg (3974x3056, 2.04M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.43M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.5M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.4M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 021-022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.11M)

Love this. Jimenez is too good.

I just don't know. At first read I thought it was good. But then going over it some more it just seems blah to me. Snyder absolutely wrote Batman better in the past and even currently in the BWL mini-series. The Myxpltz fight seemed like filler to me. As well as some of the conversations in the board room. And the new villain World Forager seems like a powerful foe for JL to go up against but I wish that he didn't look like a genie.

This story is just lacking personality. I just can't take any of this as serious or interesting. It's just too much of a try hard story.

Yeah. Snyder has been escalating the whole thing for like a year and a half now but the stakes are entirely meaningless. There's no reason to give a fuck because this won't change anything.

Snyder needs to ease back on the stakes because it’s clearly not helping him. He can’t write endings for shit either

Jimenez deserves better. The writing is exhausting and ultimately meaningless.

What a twist!

I really like the narrative in this. That heroes shouldn't accept what the forger is offering. My only disagreement is that bats would accept, but I suspect he's bullshitting him as part of his keikaku.

Metal

Let me guess, Jon got killed and Lois lost it.

A 2000ad Waifu appears.

Remind me what they voted on?

This feels too much like Hickman's Secret Wars.

To not destroy The Totality and let it land on Earth.

>it's a the new villain is the old villain's more powerful and smarter older brother episode

This feels too much like Dragon Ball Super shitposting tbqh

Attached: Elhermano.jpg (985x554, 63K)

Snyder's story is decent, but he tries way too hard to be epic. If he toned down the constantly escalating stakes, the story would actually be good.

Why does this comic have so little hot Starman

Is there a word for where something is so aggressively overambitious it falls flat on it's face but such it's a fascinating exercise it boomerangs right back around to entertaining for all the wrong reasons? Because that's how I feel about Snyder's not!Tournament of Power: Monitor Family Brawl Edition story.

At this point I would not be surprised if the Presence suddenly jumps in with Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer to help the League tag team the Monitor family.

>Is there a word for where something is so aggressively overambitious it falls flat on it's face but such it's a fascinating exercise it boomerangs right back around to entertaining for all the wrong reasons?
Audacious.

Bump

wash your face lois

So who is Superman Blanco?

how about you keep reading and find out, its literally revealed in this same issue.

>super sons are doing global patrol
>jason still doing his thing
nice

whatever happened to the whole universe of monitors, with assigning a monitor to new universes, etc. Did they drop all of that?

>locking up all the bad guys on Mega-Apokolips is bad

Why...?

Attached: 1554309064934.jpg (1408x1976, 321K)

>Damian still with Jon
Hooray!

Did you even read Final Crisis? Did you actually read the ending?

no, it was frustratingly boring

I don´t think captain cold and other petty criminals deserve Apokolips

In this iteration of the potential universe they said Jon and Damian are still active.

You hearing this Carol?

beautiful, best artist today

Because it's not just the super villains. It's trillions of people, anyone below a certain threshold of 'goodness' or 'justice' most imprisoned for no crime besides not being nice enough for the World Forger standards.

>Is there a word for where something is so aggressively overambitious it falls flat on it's face but such it's a fascinating exercise it boomerangs right back around to entertaining for all the wrong reasons?
Justice League comics

>"Dick, why is your bat pissing blood?"

>Not making him into the insectoid true form Morrison has used
Boo Snyder.

So this is what? Multiverse 3?

Is this World Forger this Multiverse's world forger or the one from our own? Is he the same as the Chad Hawk God that hammers out new worlds on the Dark Multiverse anvil? Does this new multiverse have its own dark multiverse?

It's amazing how Snyder can do so little worldbuilding over so many issues.

Why not just use your cosmic hammer to stop Lex Luthor?

Are those young ladies of legal age?

Attached: 1422435139254.jpg (3975x3056, 2.36M)

They all died and reincarnated as humans at the end of Final Crisis, except Nix Uotan who became the last Monitor. Metal apparently brought back the original Monitor so now Nix is in limbo, I guess.

Who needs gems when you have a D'jin

All of them died and reincarnated except Nix.

Because where this Luthor is Perpetua, would not be rare that the hairless already had a contingency against the Worldforge

I fail to see a problem.

They are where I live.

"it's been a long time, my dimwit brother"

Nix forced them to reincarnate as humans because they were being vampire pricks. Then Monitor Prime and Anti Monitor Prime respawned during Metal.

So let me get this straight.

The son of the bitch who created this multiverse created a multiverse because in all the multiverses he's observed one Lex will do something to cause more than half the multiverse to turn into evil pricks and his solution for this is to copy+paste this totalitarian multiverse he created onto every other multiverse he finds.

It seems so...hollow. Like we're now dealing with several multiverses and they're ALL so similar that Lex pulls a keikaku that necessitates a totalitarian alpha strike?

Is this literally more simple a plan for World Forger than teleportating to Lex Luthor and kicking his ass? It feels so forced.

I mean, Lex has his mom right there. There's no guarantee that the World Forger could just go in and remove him simply because Perpetua might wake up early.

World Forger seems like a nice guy tho. I mean Barbatos tried to kill him, thats gotta count for something

>”Guys please understand I can’t just fix the problem with my cosmic powers because WE CAN’T WAKE UP MY MOM”

t. A serious Justice League main plot

I can already hear the Presence family laughing at this shitshow. Well, except for Gabriel since he’s even more a jobber

Mikey's the jobber.

Mikey is a loser but at leadt daddy bothered to tell him that to his face. Gabe’s the one who got his heart stolen and then tried to prostitute himself before the First of the Fallen before being sent screaming to Hell after millennia of being a stuckup rulescuck and not even really contributing anything nearly as grand to creation as the dunamic demiurgos’ well of power

You kinda generalize it more than a bit. Perpetua waking up this early is game over. The World Forger might want to go full totalitarian on everyone, but he genuinely believes that such a multiverse is the only one where everything goes right.

Well excuse me for being a little jaded by big stompy cosmic threats but tbqh between the fuckers in JLD and Manhattanwank it’s hard to take some bitch who can be held in a tube and thinks human+martian=ultimate space marines seriously.

Fucking Barbatos had a better showing in Dark Nights Metal and he’s allegedly just the Forger’s dog

>take some bitch who can be held in a tube
Only because she's in a power coma after stretching and nuking the Source Wall. Do you immediately go full throttle upon seeing the morning sun?

>and thinks human+martian=ultimate space marines
Those same humans are meant to claim the thrones of New Genesis. Every single human on DC Earth has the potential to become as gods. She's not wrong to try to tap into that.