GL #6 Storytime

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Howve u been Yea Forums?

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-002.jpg (1988x3056, 678K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

Pretty nice to see classic Alanna look since she became black post flashpoint

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-005.jpg (1988x3056, 821K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-006.jpg (1988x3056, 925K)

Sup Lantern, I'm pretty alright. How are you doing?

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

>Hal winking on a newly widowed woman
Classic Hal.
Good to hear.Pretty okay on my end, Finally graduating after the term ends.

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-009.jpg (1988x3056, 996K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Nice, congrats!

>ring is alive
So is Morrison sticking with Hal making his own ring cause it wouldn't make sense for a controller to not understand Maltusian tech.

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.36M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-014.jpg (1988x3056, 847K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.02M)

This is some Emerald Dawn stuff.

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-019.jpg (1988x3056, 716K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1011K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-021.jpg (1988x3056, 468K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-022.jpg (1988x3056, 748K)

Hope you guys enjoyed. If you liked it don't forget to support the book, have a good one Yea Forums.
I can't believe Morrison put Myrwhydden in the book, I mean he made a small cameo in that Larfleeze arc during Vendetti's run, I hope Dr Polaris makes an appearance, didn't like his portrayal in GLs and he was my favorite classic GL villain besides Sinestro, that issue where he steals Hal's ring and leaves him in the North Pole sightless was pretty kino

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 006-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Thanks for the storytime, it was good stuff.

I'm new to DC.
Can anybody explain who this is?
Is he GL's Myxzptlk?

He's a rhyming wizard

Why wouldn't he? It's a great idea and right up Morrison's alley.

Thanks for the storytime.

It's no coincidence he said all will be well, right?

Is this movie synergy?
In the Fatal Five movie all the Green Lanterns were on Rann fighting a war.

My dear bitch boy, no.

Why are you so sure, cuntlord?

Doing good! Thanks for the story time

No

No? Rann is a pretty common place for a story

I think it's his original ring i.e. Abin Sur's ring, since Abin is the one who made a world inside the ring

Yeah basically, he's like if Myxlptlk was a wizard instead of an imp. He rhymes

Since when is Rann in sector 2814?

I mean, it makes sense that our sector is large enough to include Alpha Centauri but still, i don't think this was the case before.

Green Lantern #7: After sacrificing himself to save the entire universe from a cosmic WMD, Hal Jordan finds himself trapped inside his own power ring! And he discovers an entire universe lies inside it, populated with souls whose lives are threatened when his ring runs out of power! Can Hal save yet another universe one issue after saving the last? Only Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp know the answer within this classic run in the making!

Hm, yeah. The wiki places it in Sector 2682.

To tell you who, I'll set the stage.
It goes back to the silver age.
It has been many years since then,
The origin of Myrwhidden.

Wizard, his arcane profession,
Powerful his skill with spell.
Became a tyrant, cruel oppression,
Made his world a living hell.

Guardians, sensing his strength,
Knew that they must stop this cur.
"You may go to any length,"
This they told to Abin Sur.

The wizard beyond Sur's great reach,
Against magic, constructs weak.
He made a gag to bind his speech.
Powerless if cannot speak.

Knowing that his enemy,
Could be held by no mundane thing,
transformed his foe to energy,
And trapped him in his power ring.

Years pass, and Abin Sur is dead.
His ring passed on to human kind.
But deep in his successor's head,
Foul Myrwhidden assaults his mind.

Within the ring of cosmic will,
A false world under wizard's reign.
Lure Jordan's mind in for the kill,
so that he might be free again.

Many times did brave Hal battle,
The wicked spirit on his fingers,
But never did his willpower rattle,
So in his ring, the wizard lingers.

Hal Jordan sent back to that place,
By Mu's mighty U-bomb device,
Within the ring world, he will face,
The wizard's fiendish, wicked vice.

Though Jordan should be well alarmed,
he's ignorant, his memory harmed.
If he's not careful, fate will see,
Vile Myrwhidden again set free.

Am I the only one who thought that nothing substantial came out of Hal infiltrating Darkstars? Their boss got done by a bunch of Rannians. I hope this won't be last we see of controller Mu. It was a little disappointing for the end of the trade.

Huh you're right.

When?

He said: “We are controller Mu”. So I’m sure he’ll be back.

Was Rann always in Alpha Centauri?

Anyway, Rann has had its own Lantern since at least Recharge. Vath Sarn or Isamot Kol. I forget which. One was from Rann, the other Thanagar. They had fun.

I fucking hate Morrison's disregard for any other writers work.

Morrison has never liked the fact that all the human Green Lanterns seem to spend all their time on either Earth or Oa, even though they're supposed to be patrolling an entire space sector. John Stewart and Abin Sur complain about Earth being too needy in Final Crisis and Multiversity respectively. Retconning Rann (and perhaps by extension Thanagar) into being part of Sector 2814 may be a conceit to give Green Lantern some more interesting places to visit.

Both Mu and Belzebeth have a very "all according to keikaku" attitude throughout this issue. I don't believe for a second that Mu's actually dead. We never even found out what the fifth component he needs for his ultimate asset is.

>Morrison has never liked the fact that all the human Green Lanterns seem to spend all their time on either Earth or Oa, even though they're supposed to be patrolling an entire space sector. John Stewart and Abin Sur complain about Earth being too needy in Final Crisis and Multiversity respectively. Retconning Rann (and perhaps by extension Thanagar) into being part of Sector 2814 may be a conceit to give Green Lantern some more interesting places to visit.

But we know who Rann's Lantern is, and what Sector he's from.

Morrison could just invent new planets.

When myrwhydden was introduced? He was imprisoned in Abins ring

>superior organs and reproductive potency
>Adam Strange is canon hung and aliens want to preserve his dick

I get that Zeta beams and Adam going back to earth when Zeta beams run out is usually used a plot device in Adam Strange comics but why doesn't the dude just ask/hitch a ride to Rann. There's like a thousand ways for him to use interstellar travel.

Well either that or human bile is an aphrodisiac over there

Hey man you try explaining to a space cop/JL member you need a lift to see your alien girlfriend. Besides, the man's probably set in his ways by now and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I mean there's always space cabbie. I mean he obviously doesn't want to get zeta beamed out when he's with his family but whatever. I'm glad Morrison brought back old Strange with the wife and kid, I really wish DC went back Pre Flash-Point, a lot of it now is such a mess.

Okay but.
There's only ONE Space Cabbie unless DC now has a space taxi franchise while I've been trying to bleach the Cat Force that lets a master assassin not kill for her whole life but still take down 3 Flashes and other Flashes being murderers and Manhattan beating magic with math from my brain.

>Pre Flash-Point
Anyway the impression I'm getting from this is DC's trying to soft-go pre flashpoint what with trying to make the Anti-Monitor his own cosmic business again instead of some dumb old scientist who saw the anti-life equation.

Like, Grail's probably still going to be around. But they seem to be pushing DC's greatest hits back to the forefront.

>Manhattan beating magic with math from my brain.
I mean he Manhattan was to be expected to be a powerhouse ever since the crossover was announced or it would be a short crossover but yeah, brushing off attacks from Fate, Etrigan and Zatanna was kinda eh.
GL is the only book that has some sort of independence from main continuity man, everything else is under Bendis and Didio's mad control

Isn't he the only fertile man over there?

Why is Belzebeth floating around in the daylight this issue? Hasn't she been hiding from the sun this whole time, being a space vampire and all?

Black Star shield tech?

That's some good witchery m'dude.

I honestly think a less powerlevel-heavy Manhattan could make for a good story. Let him cap out around nuke level, with full on teleportation in a single universe and wider scale life seeding/terraforming shit. And make his arc being about being a stranger in a strange land instead of Captain Kills For Science.

Well, she does have something that can apparently compete with GL tech.

This is funny but in a pleasant reserved way.

Ye I feel ya. Dont like how captain atom didnt really make that much of a dent same with firestorm since theyre basically the same

Is this an ongoing series or will it end at #12 or #13?

Uhh is that a serious question?

This is really boring, and were already half way in the run... Morrison needs to hang up the pen. Green Lantern is often compared and mentioned alongside Immortal Hulk but that is so much better than this it's tragic.

>strangelet
lel

Yeah? I think the Hulk one is boring
Its just grimdark hulk shit.

This comic is under Didio's "mad control", buddy. He's the one that got Morrison on the project

Beautiful

Attached: Myrwhydden.jpg (300x728, 53K)

Shit taste desu

Wait, is this Green Lantern: Willworld again?

File this question under the same logic as when people ask, "Why doesn't Batman just call the Flash and have him diffuse all the time bombs that Joker has planted across Gotham City?"

The answer is because Superheroes need to occasionally be allowed to have their own private adventures without the shared universe constantly butting in and ruining everything.

That's how every reboot goes. Everything is "all new, all different" at first, but then bits and pieces of the old continuity start leaking back in slowly over time, until the reboot may as well have never happened at all.

Her species is actually the adult form of a sun eater. If she were weak to sunlight, she wouldn't be able to prey upon her only food source!

Yea why?

Willworld played around with a similar idea, but Myrwhidden was doing the whole "world inside Green Lantern's ring" thing decades before that story.

Broken clock right twice a day

>Mrywhydden

I get you like Silver Age stuff Morrison, but this is just getting repetitive.

Classic Morrison

>Qwsp is JLA
>Bat Mite in RIP
>Mxy and Vyndktvx in Action Comics
>Myrwhydden in GL

Isn't this getting kind of cliche, Morrison?

>All-Star Superman could've been raising a huge suneating tentacle loli

I can see how a guy who use to do mushrooms could get wrapped up around little weird magical people outside the universe.

Myrwhidden isn't really in the same ballpark as those other guys. He's powerful, but not nigh-omnipotent. He's more comparable to the level of Felix Faust, Circe, Morgan le Fey, Tala, Mordru, etc.

And to be fair it's not like he created most of those characters.

Still looking for an answer to this

Its an ongoing.

No one knows the answer, faggot.

Attached: norm.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

This book deserves far more recognition and hype than Immortal Hulk does.

This is one of the few Hal Jordan stories that's actually interesting.

It does not.

Says a lot about Hal Jordan.

Still waiting for Mopee to show up again at some point.

It's an ongoing. Morrison has lots of stories planned.

Attached: Green Lantern Spoilers.jpg (1600x1230, 769K)

Attached: Gatsby.gif (500x526, 966K)

That's 12 issues worth of story.

When was the last time Ollie and Hal teamed up anyway? Back in Green Lantern Rebirth by Johns?

There was one with Hobo Hal.

Like last year? In GAs ongoing.

What's wrong with revitalizing Hal's rogues gallery? God knows we need a break from other lanterns.

It was in Justice League: Cry for Justice by James Robinson, a somewhat controversial series to say the least.

We should send this to Grant.

The problem is it's yet another 5th Dimension Imp. Bring back some of Hal's other Rogues instead of recycling concepts he's already done. Evil Star got hyped up only to get his Star Brand stolen, Doc Polaris is back on the table again after his appearance in Simon/Jess' book, who even knows where Goldface is at with continuity the way it is right now, Tattooed Man hasn't been seen in years and even Venditti managed to give a new backstory to Sonar to make him more relevant today. Hell, Eclipso was a villain for Hal for a while in the 80's when Bruce Gordon was working at Ferris.

Morrison trying to make sense of that Maltus backstory but it's so convoluted for me.

to you Lanten fans, is Ganthet's Tale worth the read, or what are the better stories about the Ancient races Mu speaks of, like the Guardians and the Controllers?

you have talent user

Yeah, this doesn't even have Hulk mindlessly pawning monsters, avengers in epic splashpages. How can anyone find this interesting? They should've given it to someone like Snyder or Ewing.

Why has nobody been able to successfully revamp Adam Strange and make him cool like Star-Lord?

Attached: superteamfamily.jpg (471x721, 112K)

>The problem is it's yet another 5th Dimension Imp.

But Myrwhidden isn't a 5th Dimensional Imp. He's just a wizard from an alien planet.

I thought this was going to be Appa Ali Apsa and now I'm disappointed.

Uhhh Strange is cool tho.

no, it just means the men on rann are LITTLE DICKS

Attached: 1520791288988.jpg (3334x2082, 779K)

Guess I'm retarded. It's been a while since I've read the Gil Kane days. Still, when this was billed as a return to space cops, I kinda expected something else.

Eclipso has been a Spectre villain since then.

strangelets, when will they learn

>the absolute state of Rann men that Adam Strange is Mandingo to them

The initial series is 12 issues, but Morrison mentioned he wants to do the book in "seasons"

> there is a /holovid/ poster right now on rann sapmming EARTH'D memes and their jannies are seething

Attached: 1458768495700.png (449x401, 222K)

You’re a good person user

intestellar shitposting is non-ironically the type of shit Morrison loves to have at least a nod at in his books, send him this idea user

I thought the gimmick was that Adam Strange has the whole pulp-adventurer aesthetic going for him?

Fuck off retard don't compare Ewing Shitnyder.

What were you expecting? More punching?

Alan Moore actually wrote an issue on it in his Swamp Thing. Rann is supposed to be a barren planet.

True, at least Snyder can write something good when he doesn't bother with capeshit.

he really can't, American Vampire is way overrated

Was there non in Multiversity?

More stuff along the first 2 issues with Hal and his partners clearing out a smuggling ring and stopping star eaters. From the "Coming Soon" page, you can tell there's going to be a multiversal GL of 2814 meetup at some point so you can expect Morrison to go off the wheels like he always does. I don't mind that, it's just not what I expected, but probably what I should have after Action Comics was a "return to the Golden Age".

Snyder has never written anything decent while Ewing has never written anything that wasn't at least decent.

Did anyone really care about Star Lord before the movie?

And the movie only happened because Disney wanted their own Star Wars, before they found out that Lucas was willing to just sell them Star Wars outright.

Star Lord was just in the right place at the right time.

Maybe someday that will happen with Adam Strange too. I mean, we're living in a world where the Doom Patrol has a hit TV show, so you never know.

Yawn, why even make the Hulk/GL comparison and why bother bringing it up. Obviously people whod go to GL threads enjoy the book so who the fuck are you trying to convince its bad

After Death is way better than whatever toy smashing Ewing does monthly. Ewing is the Geoff Johns of Marvel.

the decent number of people who read Annihilation and the following DnA Guardians

I like star lord, he's a cool pulp fiction hero and his stories are great. Wish he and the rocketeer get their own on going

5D imps?

No, other than genies getting a quick mention in the multiverse map, they didn't make an appearance.

So, more of the same.

Prior to DnA Guardians, you'd probably be right. Pete wasn't exactly a big name before that so his fans were sparse.

>Ganthet's Tale
Crazy to think Larry Niven actually wrote a Green Lantern Bible for DC. Some of it is reprinted in Playgrounds of the Mind.

Because a lot of people mention them as the two best ongoings of the moment except one really is the best while the other is probably not even in DC's top 5.
Does me stating a fact bother you? Is this supposed to be a circlejerk?

Shit taste desu.

After Death is just Snyder giving up all pretense that he wants to write comics instead of books.

Johns has written for Marvel dummy, also their writing styles are different.

I have been reading Minifigs silver age storytimes and I have to say that Adam Strange stories are one of the best of that era.
Any picks of that ? Was there even an Adam Strange publication in 52 or was it just an appearence in another comic ?

Attached: aatami näkymättömät 1.jpg (1027x1523, 545K)

In Lemire's JLU.

You could add the Guardians in that list because in Ganthet's Tale Gantlet explains that a lost colony of Maltus landed on Earth and became leprechauns. If this is anything like the book, Passport to Magnolia by Jacques Vallee then fairy folk are akin to extraterrestrials. Although later in life Vallee believed the UFO phenomenal was nothing more than misdirection by the government to hide and experiment top secret technologies. But, his book is perfect for fiction.

These Malthusians are something else. They developed mental powers that where left unchecked which caused them to wreak their planet's ecosystem, all the while, Krona peaked into the creation of the universe. Out of the Malthusian race came the Guardians who went to Oa, the Zamarons went to Zamaron while the Controllers were intended to be from another space-time continuum, they were retconned to be from Oa in Crisis on Infinite Earths. From DC wiki

>When Krona created evil in the form of the Antimatter Universe the Oans disagreed on how to handle the situation. One group of Oans wanted to dedicate their immortal existences to contain evil. This group eventually became the Guardians of the Universe. Another group decided that evil should be destroyed. Traveling to another universe this group became the Controllers.

>Originally, all Oans were blue-skinned humanoids; currently, the Controllers are pink-skinned and hairless. To destroy evil the Controllers created weapons such as the Sun-Eaters, gaseous beings that can devour whole planets and stars, and the Miracle Machine, a device that can turn any thought into reality.

My timeline isn't great, so I can't seem to get if Krona was in Oa or Maltus when he did his experiments. Also note, the Malthusians also had enough time to create the Psions race.

Absolutely quality

Attached: I came here to laugh with.jpg (565x407, 119K)

ignore the other user Lemires JLU was trash. I hate race swaps and they needlessly did that with Alanna to score some diversity points.
Not racist but Im fucking glad she's back to her original looks. Its like trying to make Wally West Black. Just unnaturally forced.

anywhere else you'd be right but Yea Forums has always had a boner for GotG and Star-Lord in particular.

Is Adam Strange in the Fatal Five movie?

I'm a big Adam Strange fan and was so delighted to see him used in this book. Bless Morrison.

>Sun-Eaters and the Miracle Machine
When is Grant going to write Legion?

Is Doom Patrol really that good?

Not really.

Very Silver Age Superman-esque.

>You're Rann's Green Lantern

Vath on blast it looks like. He's even from Rann and she can't remember him.

Hal’s trapped in the ring again?

seems like Rann was relocated to 2814 for some reason

could someone storytime the previous issues?

Based. Send this to Morrison

It is but it's not a good series to binge, try to read an arc a week otherwise everything starts to become too samey (not that it isn't on the surface, but the concepts he throws around are pretty cool and kind of half the charm of the series)

Oops

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.4M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-002.jpg (1988x3056, 787K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.79M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.54M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-012.jpg (3975x3056, 1.65M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-013.jpg (1988x3056, 760K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-014.jpg (1988x3056, 905K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

lazer

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.85M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-020.jpg (1988x3056, 857K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.86M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-025.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-026.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-027.jpg (1988x3056, 1.01M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-028.jpg (1988x3056, 972K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-029.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-030.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-031.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 001-032.jpg (3975x3056, 2.52M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-002.jpg (1988x3056, 485K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-003.jpg (1988x3056, 581K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-004.jpg (1988x3056, 463K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.38M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-007.jpg (1988x3056, 877K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-011.jpg (1988x3056, 999K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-013.jpg (1988x3056, 954K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-019.jpg (1988x3056, 918K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-022.jpg (1988x3056, 620K)

Strange looking GOOD

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-023.jpg (1988x3056, 556K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 002-024.jpg (1988x3056, 701K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.68M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.59M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.95M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.36M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

*Insert random Bible quote
Sasquatch: Hrrrr I'll kill you, Banner!
Hulk: Epic quip* I'm already dead.
Punch each other for twenty pages
(Repeat next issue with the avengers and then some other monster)
(Insert white male privilege)
Clearly the best comic of all time.
>not even in DC's top 5.
Let me guess? You're unironically reading and enjoying something like Supersons and Venditti's Hawkfag? Ewingfags are predictable as fuck.

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.61M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 003-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.38M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-005.jpg (1988x3056, 969K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.51M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-008.jpg (1988x3056, 964K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-009.jpg (1988x3056, 857K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-010.jpg (1988x3056, 861K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-011.jpg (1988x3056, 794K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-012.jpg (1988x3056, 658K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-013.jpg (1988x3056, 740K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-018.jpg (1988x3056, 826K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-019.jpg (1988x3056, 826K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1021K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-022.jpg (1988x3056, 865K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-023.jpg (1988x3056, 902K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 004-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.5M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-010.jpg (1988x3056, 800K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-013.jpg (1988x3056, 964K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-016.jpg (1988x3056, 921K)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.36M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-023.jpg (1988x3056, 660K)

End

Attached: The Green Lantern (2018-) 005-024.jpg (1988x3056, 632K)

There is absolutely nothing about this cover that I don't love

thanks user

Immortal Hulk is pretty bad dude, its just a constant rehash of "Im a monster" shit

With a tiny sprinkle of
>me being a minority has had me treated just like you, monster, we totally understand each other, Hulk
turd

Pottery.

5 star post, soldier.

Attached: milana thumbs up.jpg (478x599, 23K)

Back in the Silver Age, Kanjar Ro built some gizmo to tap Rann's 3 suns (2.05 really) and give himself 3 times the power of Superman, Flash, etc. He easily wiped the floor with the Justice League before Adam Strange found his weakness.
But Adam was struck by some weird ray at the end and docto0's said he couldn't stay on Rann more than a year at a time without dying.

Yeah, I know every 2-bit race in the galaxy (save Earth) has FTL travel. Why he can't thumb a ride from one of his friends, I can't say. I'm several decades behind on DC history. Rann and Thanagar used to be on the best of terms.

Attached: Mystery in Space 075.jpg (952x1874, 800K)

thanks OP :)

>ignoring the appearance of one in the first and last issues
It’s subtle but it’s there.

It would kind of have to be since it’s in Alpha Centauri. Sectors should be a little more than solar system sized.

Because modern audiences hate pulp stories, and ultimately only care about power level wanking.

>people can hate pulp stories
These aren't people. They aren't people, I say!
A curse upon them!
Puwah!

Attached: vintageteamupfanart3.jpg (471x721, 102K)

>I have a better idea.
It's gonna be a boxing glove, isn't it?

Nice

bump

how can you say something so controversial yet so brave

goldface is dead isnt he? he was killed by darkstar tomar

Almost all of your questions can be answered by reading the comic. To add on to the other posts Tattooed Man (Abel Tarrant) has been dead since 2006. He got replaced by an anti-hero that has nothing to do with GL.

Brilliant

Attached: thumbs up kid.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

This is such a fucking exaggeration

Cool

a strangelet is a type of exotic matter, that is theorized, to imprint its strange quark properties to other types of matter around it, creating carbon copies of a single strangelet, it's so unstable that it fails to form any bond and complex structure, so nothing could be build out of them

For reference: the sun outputs 10 to the 26 Joules.

10 to the 44th power of Joules means that Hal Jordan recorded levels of energy equivalent to around one quintillion suns.

Also superman was lifting a few quintillion tonnes in All-Star Superman.

that wink

Not only am I not OP, but I haven't read a single issue of this

>Looks up that issue.

Aw man, what a lame way for a classic Green Lantern villain to go out. I hope that gets ignored.

Coincidentally enough, I’ve read somewhere that 10^44 joules is the total power output of the sun in its entire lifetime.

Probably will since Morrison is ignoring a lot

Literally no one ever talks about your precious writer in the entire thread you massive mong. Fuck off with your companywars bullshit Ewingfag.

Actually, someone do that. I don't think GL has a letters page, but they just might put it in.

why are morrisonfags always so insufferable?

You're right, user. I enjoyed Hal and Pals better. At least that was fun. Morrison said this was going to be GLs being space cops but this is like some wild west space opera shit.

No it's not you pretentious fuck.

Hal is so OOC in this, Grant clearly didn't wanted this to be about him and the GLC.
They probably pushed it onto him.

He's true to his old self, but since you've never read a comic published before 2000 you wouldn't know.

It was pretty funny dude.

This is the most in character Hal has been in ages

>He's true to his old self

Well, he hasn't mentioned Carol once and hasn't been thinking with his dick so it's not completely old Hal.

He did dick that girl in the first issue