Is it worth reading the current stuff? I stopped around the time princess showed up

Is it worth reading the current stuff? I stopped around the time princess showed up

Attached: The-Walking-Dead-Comic-001.jpg (972x1512, 124K)

> I stopped around the time princess showed up
So, you're like 5 issues behind?

Yes, Rick can't walk anywhere new without becoming leader.

Attached: 1554002966583.jpg (594x749, 35K)

Rick can walk? I thought Negan broke his leg.

I understand what you're saying, and Princess is an absurd character, but fortunately she's a pretty minor one, who isn't getting enough page-time to really impact my enjoyment at this point. She's receded to being the sort of minor irritant I can deal with.

That was some time ago. He was on a cane for a long time, but has recently been recovering enough that he can get around without it.

Okay then, carry on.

It may seem like only 5 issues because nothing ever happens but it's been years at this point

It wasn't her specifically that made me stop. It's just it felt like the story was going nowhere. Although I did start enjoying things a lot less when cartoon characters like negan, ezekiel, and princess showed up

>cartoon characters like negan, ezekiel, and princess showed up

This actually mirrors my own thoughts about Princess. Just about everything about her would fit in pretty well in a super-hero book. Her disdain for authority, her carefree-in-the-face-of-disaster attitude, her ability to flout law enforcement and get away with it, her brightly-coloured outfit, even her name... I feel like all you need to do is give her super-powers and she fits in with the Teen Titans or something. But she's so glaringly, terribly out of place in this series that she's rendered intolerable.

>It may seem like only 5 issues because nothing ever happens but it's been years at this point
oh god, you're right, I had to check the wikia, Princess was introduced almost 2 years ago. Literally nothing happened during this time, and OP is actually 17 issues behind.

He quit writing real characters and started writing over the top meme machine merchandise sellers. People liking Daryl in season one is the worst thing to happen in his writing

Imagine Clementine turns up in the next arc?

Attached: 1553854655273.jpg (1148x1184, 213K)

Fuck no. Kirkman comes up with new ideas but gets bored of them quickly and moves on to something else too easily.

Magna who? Whisperers what?

Attached: 1549541459396.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Lots of characters dying next issue. I reckon it will be everyone on #191's cover and Rick survives.

My bet on the deaths:
Eugene(Stephanie finds out she's pregnant closer to #200)
Maggie
Michonne
Bunch of random Commonwealth soldiers
Hopefully Princess protecting Carl
Pamela
Sebastian

He could still potentially bring back The Whisperers I reckon. Remember that guy Mike from the issue Beta was killed? I think he seemed really into it but was far too late in joining. I'm thinking there's some sort of Whisperer sympathizer groups hidden in Alexandria led by him.

I really dont understand what was the point of Magna and her group, and hyping them up when they announced a timeskip? They just appeared, met Negan and became pretty much background characters.

I think they were there to show how Rick was becoming the new Douglas and Negan is the new Alexander Davidson but I agree. Completely wasted potential. Still hoping he does something with Magna at this point since even Siddiq has had more development than her.

Siddiq was in a bideo game

it hasn't been worth reading since like issue #15

No, the writing and dialogue is at an all time low, just look at this shit, Tim Buckley would be shocked at this many WORDS WORDS WORDS

Attached: RCO010_w.jpg (2048x1626, 598K)

Its worth to read up to #100 at least because of Glenn.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: RCO019 (2).jpg (1332x2048, 543K)

Glenn really was the heart of the series.