That time Ed tried to fuck Daphne on Toon Dates

>that time Ed tried to fuck Daphne on Toon Dates
Why didn't CN do more of these?

Attached: cn_toon_date.webm (312x238, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIw_bFP1YVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ate ad time while costing (a little) money to make.

This was back when CN cared for and nurtured their brand. Invest money and effort, do things kids like, like silly crossovers. You know, effort.

>like silly crossovers
This. Do you remember when the characters of CN suddenly invaded Nickelodeon? It was really funny.

I don't. Story please.

youtu.be/oIw_bFP1YVA
Was a fun little advert that was snuck onto Nickelodeon’s channel via unmonitored local ad buys.

they did a ton of crossovers, just not specifically toon dates. The mystery machine breaking down in Nowhere, velma and dexter working in the lab together, and the 'survivor' style bit with the hanna barberas against the cartoon cartoons were some of the best

Cool

Glorious

Attached: 779F1E30-6065-4D87-9D45-96DC238CA9F4.png (588x2936, 1.1M)

haha I remember. Sometimes it would be a straight up CN promo, intentional or not.

>Orange background

They knew exactly what they were doing.

Did this actually play on nickelodeon?

What was the show that had the dancing girl in the promo? I actually remember watching that and maybe playing a game related to it on the CN website when I was young, but I don't remember the name.

Attached: 1552067181930.gif (300x300, 892K)

>that tongue

wew, 2lewd

Mike, Lu and Og.

in the clip, daphne was also worried about her breasts being too small because ed kept mentioning ‘double d’

What other dates would you guys have wanted to see, using any CN show past or present

I love the idea of she worries about some "small" thing, like they were in the same league.

Why did TV animation from the 90s and early 00s follow animation techniques like smearing, squash and stretch, action and reaction, and so on far more often than cartoons today? You still see it every now and then, but back then it was the norm, and one would think that modern animation software would make it even easier to do these kinds of things.

Thanks friend

must be jealous of velma

Shaggy and Fred were feeling threatened by the sheer CHADness of Ed.

It's actually so weird seeing Iwao Takamoto designd actually well animated using traditional animation principles. It's so much more fitting than anything Scooby Doo related, sans probably Zombie Island.

There's no one to teach that sort of thing anymore. Most people who did employ those techniques back then are either dead or old. The advent of digital animation should have propagated a higher quality of television programming, better than anything ever seen prior simply due to the fact that digital is just cheaper and faster and more streamlined. New animators just aren't skilled enough or they don't care enough.

>the reason Shaggy became a meme and Fred became the best character in Mystery Incorporated was to compete with Ed