Does anyone else remember this fucking show?

It barely rings a bell but I strangely remember this show when I was really little.

Attached: Sitting_Ducks_Poster.png (200x316, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lMYE-F2lE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember it
It was on Qubo

I remember a couple episodes of it. It was alright I guess.
I remember it being added to Cartoon Network around the same time they also added this other CG show about a cube-shaped penguin or something and I just thought it was weird that they just suddenly added two CG cartoons starring birds on their channel at the same time.

Shit, i've been thinking about this show for years, it aired on CN on my coumtry.

Pecola.

I have a DVD of it

The episode with the ducks tickling the gator tummy was weird

The prehistoric duck, the duck feather jackets for the duck...

Great show

I remember it airing quite a lot on the kid channels over here. I also remember it being pretty average.

Yes that was it.

Attached: 1453907844_Episode39.jpg (448x252, 30K)

To think the guy behind this also did Gregory Horror Show.

Well it was slightly, very marginally better than Pecola at least.

I literally could not tell you anything other than it was in effect just proto-zootpia with the gators and ducks living in separated towns because carnivores, obviously. I can't even remember the context for why the gator character hangs around duck town.

That gator turned out to be a big softie despite having an urge to eat duck from occasion to occasion.

>It's 2019
>Noone uploaded Polish version of the intro yet

Attached: 1352900743482.png (593x550, 583K)

I remember it. I ripped it myself from Hulu a few years ago when it was still easy to do. Used to be on in the mornings on the ABC in Aus.

What the fuck, I literally had a dream about this show last night.

Attached: 1545993741817.jpg (304x215, 38K)

I had a dvd of this growing up
I barely remember much of it however

Glad to see people actually remember the show. When ever i asked people if they have seen it the said no.

Thought the show was alright when I watched it.

The only reason I remember this show is because I've got a plush of that crocodile I got from McDonald's

What channel would it have aired on in America and what years? I remember seeing that rubbadubber cartoon for a short period maybe on HBO Family.

Damn, HBO Family, that takes me back.

I'd rather not be reminded of it, thanks.

Yep, used to be on at about 4:30pm on ABC in Australia circa 2003

Australian TV in the 2000's had a lot of low-poly 3D shows. I'm almost nostalgic for it amidst all of these lazy 2D cartoons.

>lazy 2D cartoons

Remember this piece of shit? Used to get shown at about 5-ish on ABC around 2004. Maybe the most hideous art-style ever.

Attached: MV5BYmMyNWM3ZWUtZDM0Zi00NzI5LTk1MTgtY2I3ZDY3MDQ1NDA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182 (182x268, 14K)

I remember this HBO cartoon about a retarded pink bunny family but i don't know the name.

Girl Stuff
Boy Stuff
GIRL STUFF BOY STUFF
GIRL STUFF (and don't forget the) BOY STUFF
WE LOVE OUR STUFF AND WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT

The fucking worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lMYE-F2lE0

I liked Talia's big tits

So you're saying in this content you're poLACKing?

I remember the PS2 game and getting surprised that a show of it existed

I remember it because it aired on Cartoon Network and thought that was weird because I didn't consider CGI as cartoons as a kid.

It was either a somewhat popular franchise or it made a very good job looking like one. I remember seeing merch of these ducks in major stores.

Sitting Ducks and Pecola aired on the Miguzi block on Cartoon Network IIRC.

I remember watching this because the redhead CHAD has the same first name as me

Fun fact, this entire show is based around the paintings of artist Michael Bedard, best known for his 1977 painting "Sitting Ducks" pictured here.
To my knowledge, this is the first tv animated children's series based on a set of surrealist paintings.

Attached: sitting_ducks.jpg (1800x1200, 510K)

I've been trying to remember the name of this show for a long, long time.

Thanks, OP.

Yes. Wonder if reruns will air again.

it was comfy

Seemed like Sitting Ducks had a hard time finding a proper channel to latch onto. Here in rural yurop it ended up on a small saturday morning spot on the state TV channel. They translated it to "Ducks without teeth" for some reason

H B O
FAAAM-A-LEE!

Attached: GW430.jpg (430x235, 11K)

> "Ducks without teeth"

Attached: NErFV6F.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

I loved watching this show because it had alligators and I loved watching Steve Irwin and his croc files also.

I remember the gator fucking killing a guy

holy fucking shit yes. still have the dvd and vidya of it. remember it being in qubo along with lambchop and jane jane and the dragon or some shit like that

Lemme take advantage of this vaguely nostalgia/forgotten show thread, and ask my regular question:

When I was a wee lad, I watched some animated series that featured a cast of talking animals: I have no clue what species, but there was at least one bear. They may have all been bears, I dunno.

In one episode, the bear's friends decided that he's too fat, so they decided to hypnotize him to be scared of food.
For the rest of the episode, every time the ber saw something edible, he'd have a panic attack and say "I am afraid of food, I AM AFRAID OF FOOD"
any clue what it might possibly be?

Attached: map_img_1155246_1505934231[1].jpg (920x680, 175K)

A midnight nightmare of a show

>Googled "Michael Bedard" just to see some of his other works
>Found pic related
Was this in the TV show?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Oh my...

Attached: 3ed7f4385ef01b197b10e0d6cf174c75--duck-art-ducks.jpg (426x319, 32K)

i remember an episode where a penguin moved into town
and they were all super racists towards him or something like that

Now that you've reminded me I can get the sax intro out of my head

I mean they do have teeth

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Yeah same here
I remember they had some Halloween variant of the plushes too at some point

Attached: 1490745090524.jpg (602x580, 15K)

When i was a litlle boy in Brazil, they broadcasted it for some months in the morning cartoons schedule. But i think i'm the only one who noticed that they repeated the same fucking episode every fucking day (the one where the Gator wants to eat the ducks and they give him some control medicine that was a joke on tobacco adhesives). And later they did the same with the Donkey Kong country show.
Thank god i stopped watching that channel, there was complete reruns of looney tunes, fresh prince of bell air and simpsons some numbers down

Makes me think of how Disney XD would only air the first 3 seasons of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air because the rest of the series was "too adult."

There was an episode about smoking patches except they were duck patches for alligators trying to stop eating ducks. There was an episode about green waffles made from spare shit. There was an episode about a murderer called quak the ripper that kinda spooped me.

Yeah, I do. Barely, but it's there.

I thought it was weird that the gators and ducks didn't eat fish at all