*shows up in the last comic you read*

What happens next?

Attached: 1553276602744.jpg (1032x1276, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTl5cpnqUR8
youtube.com/watch?v=KMbZkR9vOrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dead dinosaurs.

Attached: Age Of Reptiles - Tribal Warfare - 020.jpg (987x1512, 467K)

>Immortal Hulk
Oh no

The Marvel Universe fully deserves everything that is about to happen to it.

they learn heights of rage they couldn't possibly have comprehended.

Attached: gifted.jpg (760x596, 174K)

EX TER MIN ATE

Captain Sternn gets away.

Doctor who hasn’t been good since moffat screwed the show over

Attached: 459D659E-AFB5-4794-AA1B-C81A3750BA9B.jpg (840x700, 368K)

According to the show, the best thing to do is wait for them to self destruct from their own stupidity.

Well, Hellboy died after killing Rasputin, Liz is alive, and everyone else is safely underground or dead.

I suppose they would classify Earth as toxic and keep on driving...

>Well, Hellboy died after killing Rasputin
W-what?

Attached: B1992E6B-9384-40ED-8CA1-8B1108EAE8F4.jpg (1000x1135, 306K)

Eggman Empire and The Restoration team up to defeat the Daleks.

Godzilla in Hell......Godzilla obliterates them I guess

stairs

>More or less saw a thread with Stardust in it

Whelp. They're fucked.

gets rekt by the justice league or goku if manga counts as Yea Forums

>stardust throws them in a frozen ice prison for the rest of time

>all these posts underestimating the Daleks being plopped in universes with no Time Lords to keep them in check
Almost everyone so far gets exterminated with prejudice

Daleks can fly.

I mean, Transformers get up to some pretty serious shit with their tech and have access to time travel.

Plus, they've got a man on the inside.

Attached: Mtmte48_hygiene_team.jpg (800x662, 184K)

A minor inconvenience? I guess so

>rtd fag
Yikes.

Better then being a moffat fag or god forbid a chibnall faggot

*retcons the Marvel multiverse out of existence*

Yeah, the problem with Doctor Who vs (other setting) crap is that DE spacebattles operate at an entirely different level than almost anything else in sci fi. Even near future DW humans could wipe out most settings if given the motivation.

What the fuck kind of chance does a cape setting have against a sapient anti-universe or a thought eating concept? Powerleveling always sucks, but it sucks even worse when it’s a completely one-sided argument.

Attached: 2CC14BB8-A40F-41F4-811A-6D8A68F0E4FB.jpg (925x570, 160K)

>implying nu-Who matters

Attached: 3A6B4FB2-9D91-48CC-90E8-FC382584D998.jpg (800x450, 76K)

The last arc of BPRD is shit. It's best to ignore it. It is as though the writer made a list of characters he wanted to kill and went right to it whether their deaths were appropriate or made any sense at all.

Wait, I didn’t think anyone here watched the original

seventh doctor era is the best purely because it was at the tail end of the series and went balls to the wake insane at that time

Attached: 0C8E5167-5DDE-4EE6-857E-0FC520D9FB5C.jpg (1170x887, 505K)

3 is the best imo due to having the best supporting cast. There’s not a single miss in the casting department the whole era.

Also, tomtit
youtu.be/NTl5cpnqUR8

3 is great because I actually love the episodes where he’s stuck on earth, and Martian jitsu doctor is always a fun doctor. Plus jo is hot as fuck.

Delgado truly was the best Master, the only actor to ever get close was Gomez, and even then there’s a huge powergap.

It always felt like future masters were trying trust to copy delgado. Honestly I don’t understand why there was so much importance on the character after Delgado died, since had he not died when he did they were going to kill him off for good.

Tomb of the cybermen is the most comfy Doctor Who to ever be made. That is all.

Attached: mad.gif (426x317, 2.56M)

Is he hotboxing?

Series that don't have a heavy focus on fights usually have the strongest powerlevels. A lot of Visual/Light Novels have a lot of ridiculous abilities, because the author isn't restricted by things like fight choreography. They don't have to show the fight, outside of a picture. You can have a character erases universes with a single thought if the main way to resolve conflict is by talking or by using some super powerful object instead of fighting. It's why series like Avatar and Naruto don't have people that eat concepts or whatever.

I mean going off the shonen train, I hate to bring it up but JoJo has some of the most bullshit abilities like reality erasing, characteristic rewriting, all manner of time distortion, infinite energy creation, universe level control, and alternate universe control while still being a battle focused show. Part 8 Josuke literally has the power to eat concepts. Visualizing such nonsensical powers is pretty much the sole reason JoJo is good

Jojo works because the characters are still human, with human weakness. Except for the vampires, pillarmen and the rock humans. But even they have specific weaknesses.

You can see Araki struggled to find ways to have the protagonists defeat certain characters. Part 3 Dio needed an asspull to be defeated, it could be Star Platinum being able to stop time or punching The World's leg causing Dio to explode. The fight could have ended when Polnareff showed up, since Dio was losing, but ending the fight there would be anticlimactic.

Diavolo was literally too strong for anyone in the main cast except for maybe Fugo. Gold Experience Requiem is a huge asspull. No one in the cast could defeat Diavolo without it. It's also why Giorno doesn't show up in Part 6. Having him be there would just invalidate most of the other characters.

Pucci's defeat was kinda asspullish, but not as much as the previous 2. I haven't caught up on Part 8 so I didn't know Josuke could do that.

Peter Capaldi was one of the finest actors to ever play the Doctor and his era is severely underrated.

Also I hope to god someone burns Chinballs alive for the crime against humanity that was Series 11.

Attached: Are you ready for some good shit children.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Evil Ex Number 8, I suppose

Attached: 4CC892A5-C89A-422A-ADB5-32309EB0EF72.png (632x900, 154K)

>I suppose they would classify Earth as toxic and keep on driving...
Are you kidding? Daleks are from Skaro, they love toxic planets.

Attached: DhRpB8E.png (314x467, 228K)

>Steven Universe
Well that explains where the gay Daleks came from.

Slapped with what?

Peter Capaldi was the only good thing about his entire era.

>latest issue of Justice League

World Forger squishes him like a beer can and continues his retarded standard villain expository speech to heroes he assumes could not possibly thwart his plans at this point though they clearly will.

>Marvel comics
Doomwank>Dalek. prove me wrong. protip: you fucking can't.

>what happens next

Attached: 489214.jpg (1920x1079, 1.17M)

I love capaldos doct while hating lost of the episodes he’s in. He’s so great and was wasted by being put under a bad era in the show.

Attached: FAEBD132-85C4-4713-A015-E9436C4F70B4.png (272x305, 35K)

Peter Capaldi has been a fan ever since childhood, and you can see it in every single act.

>Also I hope to god someone burns Chinballs alive for the crime against humanity that was Series 11.
I refused to watch it after the things I heard about it, what was the worst part about the season

Attached: 9CC50EDE-880A-4419-B246-66F9172865C8.png (868x812, 1M)

It would be an interesting meeting

Attached: RCO017_1549818125.jpg (1024x1564, 208K)

I’ve been alive for over 20 years and barely know anything about W40K

Attached: 2248C685-2ACC-4C5E-8AB3-28D7CC4FE3F3.gif (600x400, 892K)

get reading the 40k wiki and watching the youtube lore channels

Have any recommendations? It looks cool but I don’t have anyone to play the game with

Attached: 39968DBA-47A0-424B-BC00-D622DE644960.jpg (274x206, 10K)

>get reading the 40k wiki and watching If the emperor had a text-to-speech device

I don't play the game and I read every single bit of lore I can came across.
>some dalek becomes champions of Khorne, other daleks fights them because Khorne isn't dalek and becoming something that's not Dalek is heresy.

That pic above shows the Black Templars essentially humanity's version of the daleks in terms of purpose. They travel the galaxy on endless crusades exterminating anything that isn't a emperor fearing human.

>a bunch of dalek bersekers floating around with tiny chainsaws replacing their plungers

One of them or an entire fleet? Because unless there are a whole lot with fucking spaceships and shit they get btfo.

Random male pregnancy out of nowhere

>Last cartoon I watched was Captain Scarlet
Mysterons wreck their shit.

Attached: 4chan before and after.jpg (441x219, 13K)

it honestly depends. Is it just one dalek? If not, how many?

>Implying Doctor Who was ever good

Attached: dab on you.jpg (550x397, 21K)

He was an alien. We have species on Earth where the male carries the fetus. What's the big deal?

>justice league
>*gets obliterated in 2 seconds by superman blanco*

Attached: JUSTL_21_2.jpg (1626x2500, 700K)

>justifying Chinballs inserting his mpreg fetish into the episode for no reason
Ahh Yea Forumsmblr

This feels like the start of a DW story
>The Daleks were the ones who caused the KT Mass Extinction event because they didn't want anything to get in the way of their experiments
>Millions of years later the Doctor and friends find out what it was

They'd science magic bullshit a way out their ass to beat them.

Attached: masters-of-the-universe-dc-comics.jpg (577x876, 115K)

A DW/He-Man crossover would be pretty great though

Josuke is weird, he has 4 balls and makes bubbles out of concepts

Doctor who hasn’t been good since that shemp haired mother fucker took over the show

>But even they have specific weaknesses.
Kars didn't, but I take your point.

A Dalek's plunger is more lethal than anything Khorne could give them, and they know it.

The episode was shit regardless, Chibbers. Fucking Stitch ripoff.

Destroyed by the Empire.

Which Empire?

>Usagi Yojimbo
Jei manages to kill them for some reason IDK

Attached: Jei-Keiko.png (354x476, 33K)

The Dalek Empire.

Just finished the Supersons storytime. They'll put up a fight at least.

Am I missing something here?

Doctor Who got taken over by an unironic SJW basedboy of a showrunner and it is about as bad as you can imagine

>tfw he wasn't even Superman

Pretty much everything. Jodie Whitaker doesn't seem to have much, if any passion for the role and phones it in pretty much every episode with a performance that feels like a discount bin David Tennant with none of the emotional range. Part of that is because Chinball's writing never gives her a single opportunity to really show any sort of dramatic prowess at all, she never gets any of the big speeches, serious moments, or bits of dark introspection Davies and Moffat gave their Doctors to work with. On top of that the new TARDIS crew is a fucking mess, with three companions all vying for attention and screentime, with a head writer who can't handle more than two characters an episode insisting on handle 6 out of the 10 episodes. It's just fucking bad, even without going into the social justice shit that triggers everyone, which it misses the mark on completely anyway by making the Doctor a bootlicking friend to authority instead of the rebel he's always been.

Like we have an episode where in order to maintain the course of history the Doctor forces her white male companion into being the one who was going to take Rosa Parks' seat. We have an episode where the Doctor takes the side of a space Amazon that keeps its workers in borderline slave conditions and in the end does little to nothing to change the system, but it's okay because the workers got four weeks mandatory time off(and only two with pay).

The series arguable best episode, Demons of the Punjab, is a weak retread of a twist that had already been pulled off only four episodes previous and in a significantly more emotional way by Capaldi and Moffat. Forcing in an "alien threat" that turns out to be not threatening at all, ultimately taking away from and contriving what could have been an emotional historical episode.

Attached: Rage of the Twelfth.gif (500x200, 1.96M)

Why the fuck isn’t chibnall fired yet? Do they want to cancel the show?

Probably yeah. The show was already on the chopping block as far back as Series 5, which only got made because RTD vouched hard for Moffat. Despite it being a multinational hit these days with a huge fanbase the US the BBC could give a fuck less since it isn't as popular in the UK as it was with Tennant.

Also Chibs is already tanking the ratings boost the show got from Series 11's premiere. He killed the yearly Christmas Specials which were their guaranteed ratings grabbers, and caused a gap year because despite cutting the show down to 10 episodes a series he can't manage a schedule of one a year.

Also Moffat literally stayed on an extra year to accomadate Chibbers not wanting to introduce Thirteen in a Christmas Special or write one, but also because he didn't want the show to lose its Christmss timeslot, only for Chibnall to immediately kill the tradition and lose the slot in the process.

Good, it seems that he’ll be kicked out of the show if he doesn’t kill it first. What an incompetent soi cuck. He sounds worse then rian Johnson.

I really want the 13th Doctor to be retconned out of existence

Kars did, until he got the Red Stone of Aja.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMbZkR9vOrw

I'd be fine if they got her a goddamn writer worth a damn first so we could actually see her have to fucking try.

You are underestimating how bullshit superhero universes are.

Take Marvel, for example. For the sake of argument, we'll ignore characters like Captain Britain, The Fury, or Dr. Strange. We'll ignore the most bullshit achievements of the superscientists. Hell, we'll go ahead and ignore the universal abstracts, the celestials, the living tribunal, and the beyonders, basically a universe full of beings that can sneeze and wipe out all traces of the daleks.

Even then, even then, Gwenpool showed us that the Marvel universe reflexively saves itself if it feels that it or its biggest breadwinners are in danger. At the end of it all the Universe would shudder, declare DALEKS CANNOT KILL SPIDER-MAN, and then the entire invasion would be cordoned off into a dead continuity, or retconned into a nightmare Peter had while Doc Ock stole his brain.

>invasion
The Daleks at their height wouldn't "invade." They'd travel back to the genesis of [thing], edit the fundamental laws in their infancy, and have it so that the entire thing curls up and dies before even the basic building blocks of existence could fully develop, JUST to remove non-Dalek life.

You know what I mean. The Marvel universe is a living organism that wants to tell stories, stories about profitable characters in particular, and a universe with nothing but racist bumpercars would get old fast.

The last panel would zoom out to reveal the entire thing is a What If observed by the Watcher.

>he Marvel universe is a living organism that wants to tell stories, stories about profitable characters in particular
So has the marvel comic universe been on a suicidal phase these past few years then,

You're describing the DCU. Marvel is about as living as a 70 year old hooker indulging in a rancid slurry of every drug ever conceived in an attempt to get the "cocktail of cocktails.". The Daleks could very easily bend it over and shove those plungers up its bum at their very height.

Now I want to see a Shockwave/Dalek fusion. One eye, one gun, one "hand", battle logic and hatred.

Attached: reduced-image_14759_106.jpg (640x640, 33K)

battling*

Imagine Shockwave screaming his reality-ending plan with an English accent instead of his normal calm Scottish voice

Attached: Transformers - More Than Meets the Eye 027-006.jpg (1988x3056, 2.3M)

Attached: Transformers - More Than Meets the Eye 027-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.66M)

Hot Take: the problems with writing Thirteenth Doctor and writing Superman are similar. Writing an exciting non-angsty non-morally grey character can be difficult for some writers.

It Takes You Away is the standout ep, and Thirteen's best outing. Rosa, Demons Of Punjab are the other good eps to watch.