Based

Based

Attached: FF43B34E-71DB-4E59-BA39-BBDE35C5BD69.png (870x738, 701K)

Who the FUCK thought that was going to be the case and how retarded would they have to be? Even Vision wasn't that strong in Age of Ultron, he had just one or two fanservice-y scenes

I dunno.

This IS coming from the same peeps that said that Endgame’s title would be something that wasn’t uttered in the movie, so...

>written by Chris Smith
>a white man
unreliable narrator
literally the entire purpose Cap is in the film is to put her fist through Thanos' testicles mid-mansplaining
the other Avengers are just there to resolve the B plot aka the snap

Attached: blegh-captainmarvel.webm (800x327, 489K)

You can find these mouthbreathers at Yea Forums

I'm not the only one here who hates the vision and wishes he was never brought into the nice right?

the same people who were shitting themselves over black widow using mjolnir to single handidly beat ultron

Probably because she's being propped up as the Avengers' powerhouse?

So?

Ummm faggots they also said Endgame wasnt the name of the next movie too. They also said Spiderman was the future but as you can see.

Now stop fucking take bait you retards.

Attached: cy1s8gz8w3e21.jpg (648x573, 28K)

You know, it's not like the culture nowadays seem to bend backwards for feminism and women empowerment while sacrificng any semblance of good writing, gameplay or jokes. No way they... Wait, they are doing just that. People were right tk be worried. And people should still be worried. Not saving the day doesn't mean she doesn't play a big part in it, which honestly wouldn'g surprise me if she did. Just dissapointed.

You hope retards get so disappointed that you commit not-living.

Every defeat just feeds their need to feel like oppressed heroes against the man, so they'll just move on to the next thing to whine about.

Literally no arguments. You also know that this will happen. And you enjoy that it will happen. I didn't know feminist would sacrifice good storytelling in service of being "represented".

Is /pol/ and Yea Forums not big enough for you fuckers?

Did Ms Marvel even do anything relevant in the infinity gauntlet comics

I wish it was so they wouldn't shit up the board so much with their butthurt.

Don't forget /his/, which has been thoroughly infested with /pol/ shitposters.

>did Iron Man build Ultron in the comics?

its obviously gonna be about everyone dying to help captain marvel save the day

iirc no I don’t even remember her having a single line. She was probably drawn in some background stuff

Vision was super fucking lame. He didn't do shit for his entire existence.

>everthing I don't like is /pol/
I've never even been to /pol/ or Yea Forums. Yet, anything that goes against the feminist agenda is /pol/. I know that Yea Forums have been invaded by tumblr for a long time now but I still hope one of these days, any form of old Yea Forums would come through. Why must you always disappoint me Yea Forumsmblr?

What? No.
Bitch was doing the only thing she was good at.
Being in a Coma with Rogue using her powers.
90's rogue.
Not the hateful bitchy centenarian fucking disaster she is now.

>They also said Spiderman was the future but as you can see.
As you can see, the Spider-Man sequel is coming out later this year.

>Now stop fucking take bait you retards.
Ironic, he could stop others from posting bait, but not himself

She wasn't in the story at all. And if it ends the way it originally did I can see this fuckwad still calling it feminist.

i get that the movies are not adaptation of the comics, just wanted to know if she actually did anything in that specific storyline

based orange buttcheeks poster

You'll notice that one of us is where we belong.

VFX artist here.
AMA.

What made you decide Yea Forums was the correct place to host this AMA instead of 8 chan

That can't be something people really thought

>I'm not the only one here who hates the vision and wishes he was never brought into the nice right?

What's The Nice Right? It's not /pol/ is it?

If it ends the way it did, I'll be saying that it is true to the comics. Don't put words in my mouth.

Yeah, they ranted it would happen because Whedon was writing it and feminism.

It goes against Marvel's current narrative for them to ever mention it, but for most of the 1980s and 1990s, Carol Danvers was in limbo and was so irrelevant that she seldom appeared. This lasted until the 1997 Avengers book, so she wasn't in the entire Infinity Trilogy.

Those fucking people are so retarded

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-18-22-01-48-1-1.png (720x1019, 514K)

Then stop acting retarded, retard. The Russos know better than to just have her swoop in and solve everything with her punching Thanos. Its most likely going to end similar to the comic because Nebula's alive.

Some one post the green text. You know the one I'm talking about.

How would I know the Russos know better? What I know is that Disney have been making movies bending to the pressures of the feminist agenda.I don't trust current Marvel nor Disney to make something actually good or entertaing. The current marvel lineup of comics is proof enough.

>Save a reaction pic with a huge ass watermark

Attached: retard.jpg (478x424, 79K)

MCU.
It's autocorrect.

Anyway, Vision is shit and had no reason to exist and still doesn't.

Even with the small amount of screen time given, he exists to be half of the best MCU love story.

Attached: captain_america_civil_war_vision_scarlet_witch.jpg (1200x680, 67K)

I deleted my other ones forgive me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30-19-16-30-1.png (489x417, 140K)

Sorry, I don't believe in Disney anymore
Not after Captain Marvel

Are you fucking retarded?
Vision only exists so Whedon can have a creepy ass lovestory in there.
He is a shitty fucking character that exists solely to make Scarelt Witch less cool and less hot.

Should have stuck with the creepy as fuck evil witch monster from every teenage horror flick on the earth. That would have fucking worked so damned well for her.

Don't believe in everything you read on the internet

Attached: 1552649441468.jpg (589x591, 24K)

Not bait dumbass. Second of all they said Spiderman was the future YEARS ago. Now he is get another shit film late in the game with zero hype.

Then don't watch it and let other people enjoy it instead of shitting up the thread with you whining like an insolent little child, which you probably are.

>Did Ms Marvel even do anything relevant in the infinity gauntlet comics

This is Marvel's big problem with the female characters
She-Hulk is in limbo in the same way as Ms Marvel and the current Captain Marvel is also
They do not create villains for these female characters
They do not have a Red Skull Dr Octavius, Marvel does not build anything for them
This since the 70's
I always imagine writing stories for She-Hulk, she has infinite potential, but Marvel prefers to hide her behind a glasses and a law degree
>Pathetic

Attached: 4b27558ed7356cc4af6117bd361a954b.jpg (620x960, 111K)

this, never believe anonymous and roasties

I don't know how you managed to be this wrong about things, but you don't even deserve a (You) for it.

He's Tony Stark's legacy, at least partly, how is he not the future?

Few Big 2 writers attempt to create memorable and lasting new villains for any book anymore, because why give away a good character you won't own anymore? Most of Marvel's older heroine books did fail to create quality villains, but Carol's original series introduced Deathbird and Mystique. Claremont just turned them into X-Men villains after Carol was cancelled, and she can't get them back.

Vision literally amounted to nothing.

You can't even...
Look
Vision is fucking trash.
The character literally exists just to be SW's walking talking magical dildo.

She would be such a good fucking character on her own without Vision.
Hopefully Vision dies and stays dead.

Attached: 1549933422525.jpg (947x647, 65K)

I just want my Ant-Man arrow preventing Thanos from reaching a gem/the glove

Attached: antman arrow.gif (333x191, 2.81M)

thanos fears the battle angel

Attached: 1554082740323.png (562x505, 397K)

At the very least shooting Ant-Man at Chitauri/Outriders and becoming Giant Man.

I've went and watched this this weekend because every weeb on the Internet were creaming themselves calling this the "first true great Western movie about an anime" and it was fucking SHIT. Jesus fuck, the entire movie revolves around Alita's relationship with Hugo and Hugo is such a charisma blackhole that even the CGI characters transpire more humanity than him. I legit fucking laughed when he died. I like anime as much as the next guy, and want to see it succeed, but this ain't it, this is only fucking trash.

Attached: no dude.png (287x250, 69K)

Thanks for capitalizing "shit" so I could disregard your entire post without wasting time reading it.

As long as he aims at Thanos's asshole.

>Actually defending James Cameron's Alita: Battle Angel

Attached: 1409536952196.jpg (249x275, 15K)

Thanks for showing you have nothing to prove him wrong, lol.

He's only proven to me that he has terrible taste and isn't worth my time. Why would I care what he likes?

And all you're proving is that you're a salty bitch. Why should anyone care what you think?

Yea Forums/channel belongs to 4channers.

News at 11, reddit.

Well, honestly I wasn't the one who brought up the movie, and nobody's voice on Yea Forums matters so nobody should care what anybody thinks around here.
Why do you care what I think?

I thought everyone loved captain marvel why would they need to release this statement?

So Cameron had no problem changing up other key things, but left the weakest part of the story intact? No one would have had a problem omitting or changing the relationship for the better.

Because they know a split fanbase will fuck shit up in the long run.

What split fanbase? Didn't everyone love and go to see captain marvel?

Because even people who liked Captain Marvel knows that her saving the day is the shittiest route you can possibly go.

Because it's cheaper than filming a Mandarin out-take, and they hope it will quell your whinging for a few more weeks.

This isn't the DCEU, I never expected someone in red blue and gold to swoop in and easily resolve the desperate situation the other heroes couldn't handle.

>and they hope it will quell your whinging for a few more weeks
Literally nothing they could say could stop the internet from complaining.

O-of course! Don't mind the no-shows! Their support spends the same as any other!

I know that, and you know that. These are people who spend far less time on forums that either of us.

Oh, you're one of those people.

Atta boy! Just keep that up and you'll go far!

The thing (and the only thing mind you) that made the Hugo romance interesting was that Hugo was basically a despicable, obsessed little shit who wanted to climb to Zalem using the stolen spines of his many victims.
He never felt remorse over crippling people (they can't replace organic spines) even to the end, he got busted trying to steal Zappan's spine by mistake and ended up a condemned criminal. He cares more about Zalem than Alita or anything else right up until 10 seconds before he gets mulched.

In Rodriguez's Alita, he makes cartoon Aladdin seem like an edgy desperado. When he goes back to tell his old compadres to "stop stealing parts" after already quitting himself, I knew the movie had shit away its last vestige of grittiness.

It's kinda like Suicide Squad. EVERYONE has a heart of gold, thus making it not a dystopia at all, just a happy Beauty and the Beast village in need of renovation. Fuck that Alita movie.

Attached: Alita3.jpg (420x612, 28K)

The Russos clearly don't care for him.

He might get to do something in the Disney Plus series, but the leaks a few months ago strongly implied he gets Chthon'ed.

Shit I remember threads upon threads about people sperging over these fake leaks.

Incels pushing their agenda thought so.

>shits up every other board with their alt inceldom

We know who you are. Go back to your child murder enthusiast board.

Obviously the next stage is to claim that it WAS going to be like that but then they changed their mind due to "backlash".

Doesn't Fiege have a hardon for Carol being the most powerful Avenger though?

>webm
I genuinely found it that moment funny. But that something that always makes me smile. Reminds me of O'Connell trying to impression the mummy's guards by screaming at them

probably the people who read all the articles saying that captain marvel can easily beat up thanos

Even normies know better than to give fluff pieces attention.

but the big boss of marvel said it himself
it wasn´t something that some feminist blogger wrote on her own

Yeah, as marketing talk. Normal people have learned to discern bullshit, I would recommend you do the same.

>defending good flicks
Yes, Captain Mar-Vell was boring and soulless.

>soulless
>nu-
>normie
You guys really like coming up with words to say something's bad without explanation.

Even that didnt make it interesting to me because they had no chemistry and you saw the ending coming a mile away. At least the rest of Alita manga was good but that part was always shit.

But Whedon didn't introduce the love story. The Russos did in Civil War and even then it's based on their romance in the comics.

Feige literally never compared Carol and Thanos, clickbaiters did in an attempt to get a reaction from retards. Calling Carol a powerful character is nothing new or absurd, what's absurd is thinking that such marketing talk would ever translate to "Carol will singlehandedly defeat every villain ever"

I love it how /pol/ fags never cease to play the innocent victims while organizing raids on their discord and distributing talking points among themselves as if we are unable to infiltrate their little cults and see exactly what they are doing. I can't wait until your toxic shit heap ideology comes back to bite you people in the ass like it always does, and we get another blissful year or two of you racist morons keeping your ignorant traps shut.

What backlash? Carol just made 1 billion?

Maybe you should go back to tumblr faggy boy.

>What backlash?
>Carol just made 1 billion?

>What is Hollywood Bookkeeping?

It's been a while but I don't recall Carol Danvers being in it, I remember Surfer, Warlock and Strange being the main protagonists the rest in the majority were used as canon fodder IIRC.

yikes

Yes indeed double yikes one could almost suspect a member of the blue hair brigade behind those posts.

>I enjoy online tilting at windmills in my imaginary moral crusade that makes me feel virtuous.

>Marvel just lied to us in order to keep the hype train from dying while they frantically try to scrape together a different ending because we fucking called it.
kek

cranky bc she'll never love you, aren't you?

Attached: 1554081806273.gif (405x405, 3.47M)

t.Lefty cuck

>when you take Yea Forums retardness in a serious way

Like this needed to be confirmed in first place, only those idiots would think that.

A dumb meme made up by autists on Yea Forums?

>OP posted that cap Marvel won't be beating Thanos
>"Sweetie, she will because muh SJW agenda"
And you wonder why people dislike you

>People actually thought the Russos would do this

Attached: 1486412195746.gif (500x361, 1023K)

Called what ending, exactly? You simply assumed she'd swoop in and beat him up, even though that's fucking retarded since Thor COULD have done that already, being as powerful as he is, but he still failed because they never acted in unison. In fact, the closest they were to victory was when they all pooled their efforts together.
And now you want to pretend it was down to ONE person all along? Nah nigga, you're just obsessed about Captain Marvel and since you were invested in seeing her fail, now you're spinning the narrative that she had a bigger part than she actually had in Endgame.

Didn't they recently state there where plans for Carol to debut on Infinity War joining the fight on Titan and surviving the snap with Tony and Nebula, but opted for introducing her on her own movie? That mean even with her they would lose

Not recently, but yes, she was cut from Infinity War and was meant to be in Endgame, while allowing room for her proper introduction in her solo movie. People forget these two movies were filmed back to back, and later on they worked on the visuals for each. It's also why none of the cast has actually seen the whole thing, going as far as Evans stating he saw "the first hour" a week ago.

>every weeb on the Internet were creaming themselves calling this the "first true great Western movie about an anime"
That's what you get for listening to retards, because every non-retarded animefag knows that the first (and only) great Western anime movie is Edge of Tomorrow.

>Edge of Tomorrow
Very good, well done. You know what you're talking about.

>Western anime movie

That should read Western Light Novel movie.

Also Gundam will be the first best Western anime movie

Um... sexist much, kevin feige?

Good analysis. I guess it makes sense to move all the decent villains to the more popular heroes' series.

That's because he was the love interest in the OVA. Though he was more of an underdog who got tricked by Vector. He also had a reason to go to Zalem.

The movie really got the worldbuilding wrong with Alita. Rust Town is supposed to be a giant slum filled with criminals who will do anything to improve their lives. In the movie it looks like an okay city to live in, removing any reason for people to commit crimes to get out of here.

Rodriguez could have tried to give Hugo a better reason to explain why he was stealing spines if he wanted to make him seem less evil. But by making Hugo no longer a criminal Alita's decision to help him becomes the obvious choice, rather than Alita having to choose love over helping others.

You know there's a real problem if Kevin Feige had to make that clear. People actually got scared that their heroes, the one they followed for 10 years, would get "stolen" by a random bitch that comes from nowhere.

Attached: 55935536.jpg (1919x787, 66K)

That's disappointing, to be honest. Carol should be the MC of this film. MCU fans will only believe Denvers is supposed to lead the Avengers even when they are still other Avenger members who have featured in more films and are actual veterans of the team. Why is Feige choosing Carol when at the very least, Rhodes, Bucky, Sam, Natasha, Clint, Wanda, Vision, and Banner are still around after Evans, Downey, and Hemsworth calls it quit? Hopefully Feige isn't stupid and realizes that other members of the team will only follow Carol's lead if she shows the strength, power, and skills of a leader. And that only happen if she takes center stage as the main heroine in Endgame and demonstrates why she's as competent, if not more so, than Stark, Rogers and Thor.

>they also said Endgame wasnt the name of the next movie
They never confirmed or denied the name of the movie.

>They also said Spiderman was the future
It is? The next spider-man is post-endgame.

Attached: Yeah.. ok...png (640x480, 72K)

Why would it be disappointing? I'm pretty sure she'll have more than enough opportunity to prove her worth in the movie, she just won't be the ONLY one doing so. And it's obvious they were never gonna do this, because they're a team after all.
>Ummm faggots they also said Endgame wasnt the name of the next movie too.
They actually said the opposite. They simply denied it was Endgame until the very last minute, which even led to some sites to speculate (and break) that it would be "Annihilation", though these same sites said it was Endgame very early on.
At no point they said "the title wasn't uttered in the movie" and I dare you to find me a source saying otherwise.

I'm glad people are starting to get off the bandwagon for that shit.

>Now he is get another shit film late in the game with zero hype.
That is partially Sony's fault though.
Marvel wanted Far From Home to not be for another year, but Sony insisted on pushing it up.
Now Sony isn't allowed to build hype for it because that would detract from End Game (and potentially spoil more than it already has), and Marvel sure as fuck isn't going to help out until End Game has finished making all of the money.

The sad part is that there IS interest for FFH, it's just badly scheduled because it comes out too soon after Endgame and thus it deflates expectations, since you already know he's gonna make it because Feige confirmed it takes "minutes after Endgame". Had they kept it vague and people could've still assumed it was a prequel, since Captain Marvel is a prequel, Black Widow will be a prequel, and Eternals is the Silmarillion of the MCU so it's an understatement to say where it's placed.

>zero hype
All the hype is assigned to Endgame, which is set to earn 3 billion. Assuming Endgame does it's job, spiderman will earn an easy 2 billion.

That love story never made sense to me.
> he's an artificial biomechanoid
> with a mind consisting mostly of an imprint of an artificial intelligence
> for some reason, the biomechanoid was given all hormones etc necessary to have romantic attraction to other people
Why? I wondered about the same thing in Detroit:Become nigger. Where does this notion that sexual attraction is intrinsic to sentience come from?