They actually did it

>they actually did it

Attached: lmao.jpg (438x700, 52K)

>implying Sokka has any right to be annoyed considering how many side bitches he's got

SOKKA DOESN'T KNOW

>literal manga studio in the middle of Japan

DON'T TELL SOKKA

THAT SUKI AND ME

DO IT ON MY THRONE EVERY SUNDAY

alright you fucking faggots let’s settle this once and for all
is avatar anime or not?

Avatar is definitely possibly maybe has the off chance of could be thats its somewhat anime. But also maybe its not, I'd say a solid 50/50 chance.

It's not but it's close enough to the dividing line that you can call it anime without being an idiot.

Is this awful comic still being printed?

>falling for shop

Avatar is like the bridge between anime and western cartoon - it's style and theme is heavily anime based, but it's humor and writing is typically western

WE DID IT ON HIS BIRTHDAY

Catchy song

It is

THEN TELL HIM!

Bump

Not made in Japan
Not Anime

they did what? can someone explain this to me?

They cucked Sokka

Cuckka

Anyone know what the worst of these comics are? I’m somewhat planning on making an essay over this shit

I think North and South has a bad reputation, I've only read the first few though

>fun series that devolves into grrl power and the creators masking their incompetence by hiding behind social issues

It is clearly Western, having eastern influences is irrelevant to the fact that it is so thoroughly, painfully Western.

I can't believe after everything she's done, Suki got FIRED.

she got FIRED along with the rest of the Kyoshi warriors the day Ty Lee joined. This was just her first time taking fire nation dick.

Does Japan like the Avatar series?

Didn't North And South get new writers? Hasn't Gene Yang fucked off? And they're STILL having Zuko cuck Sokka?

>Didn't North And South get new writers?
No
>Hasn't Gene Yang fucked off?
Yes
>And they're STILL having Zuko cuck Sokka?
It's a shoop, user

I mean...pretty sure he's Su's Bastard father, so Sokka has no room to complain.