What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: just-the-bad-guy.jpg (1571x769, 1.03M)

boomer

Ralph is a shitty character and belongs in the ground.
As did the entire movie

He was an asshole.

He was the guy Ralph tossed out the building at the start of every game.

I honestly have no idea. Game always got fixed at the end, Ralph HAS to wreck stuff so the game doesn’t get unplugged, Ralph never tried to hurt the Nicelanders when he didn’t have to

one pixel dick

Yeah he was an asshole but he is the reason why Ralph left the game, found vanellope and defeated turbo so we should thank him

If tails, true.Coin Flip: Tails

That explains it then

Vanellope abandoned Ralph so basically it was all for naught anyway.

This, pretty much. Not to mention that she literally went turbo because she was bored with her game, but apparently Ralph is the asshole for being to clingy and trying to stop her.

Honestly, he shouldn't have become so emotionally invested in someone who never really seemed able to return that kind of friendship.
Probably should have come away with a commitment to be a better bro to Felix.

I fucking hate Sarah Silverman

Didnt he have sex with the gumball?👌

The point of the movie was no one understood he had to do it and were seeing him as just a bad guy

Santa never got him a weenie whistle.

Or am I thinking of another movie?

He's never had a single consensual erection in his life that didn't shamefully involve being physically defenestrated from the building.

He couldn't please his wife and he was probably a scrapped Mario model before Nintendo said "no"

Napolean Syndrome.

It's okay when girl does it.

Her game was dead and disconnected, user.

If ralph wasnt the bad guy then how would this man show how good he is by going against him

He was wrong.

His problem is Ralph is the bad guy of his game world. We see the movie from Ralph's perspective: one of getting thrown off the building again and again and again. But in video games, sometimes you lose. And if you lose in Fix-It Felix, you fail to stop Ralph from "wrecking it". He says this outright "You're just the bad guy who wrecks the building!" This is the place where the Nicelanders live, and every day Ralph does his best to destroy it. So Gene got a little heated, and lost sight of the bigger picture.

I never actually thought of it that way