What do you think about Luke's pilot, Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7JhW7GItMs
What do you think about Luke's pilot, Yea Forums?

Attached: pearlfags.jpg (1096x2008, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqzBv3FYpr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can see why it was canceled. The opening bit was way to condescending.

They got the voice actor from Wander?

I don't like casts of characters who fundamentally hate each other.❤️

wait why is a nick pilot playing bonetrousle all of a sudden

Kinda boring, annoying voice acting.

Supposedly it was a placeholder tune, but then one has to ask why go to the trouble of actually arranging a cover of it to begin with?
And all the skeletons are Totally-Not-Papyrus, and the boulder was Totally-Not-Sans' head. It was pretty fucking overt with its influence.

i was going to say "those looked like pretty bog-standard skellies" but looking back at it they even have papyrus's basketball pauldrons, damn

It's trash.

I remember in the last "Owl House" thread, we made a joke that this was Luke's breaking point and we are steadfast into his downward spiral.

It wasn't a joke anymore

>It wasn't a joke anymore
What happened?

I swear I recognize that melody. Is it like... Cave Story or MSPA or something? I swear I recognize it.

Other than that and Jack McBrayer's voice, there's nothing of notice about this.

It's some fucking song from Undertale

We realized that all of the manlet's bullying on the poor, defenseless, massively salty incel virgin has culminated into him falling off the deep end and the fact that not even Nickelodeon would pick up this crap show shows how far he's into the downward spiral.🙁

Aw, drat. Well I DID play it, but I didn't like it. The music was ok, though.

It's pretentious, not surprised a hipster made it.

Undertale's music is too good for this shit

It's just from Undertale user youtube.com/watch?v=mqzBv3FYpr0

Nickellodeon doesn't pick up anyone's shows. nothing to do with if it's good or not.

It's still trash.

Even then, all the bullshit he went through will ensure that he's fucked.

Am I crazy, or do they never name the other characters besides lizard wizard? That seems like a pretty amateur mistake.

>Lizard Wizard

Attached: king gizz.jpg (1200x1200, 395K)

Is that fucking bonetrousel

It's probably because I'm grumpy fart who's definitely not the target demographic, but nothing about this is original enough to stand out. It's not even that funny.
It's well animated though, I'll give it that.
Also it reminds me of Dave the Barbarian.

Attached: STUPID HEAD p1.png (655x753, 436K)

Luke was so shocked that his C tier pilot didnt get picked up that he decided the only explanation was a giant Alex Jones conspiracy involving his former bosses at Gravity Falls and Ben-10. Occam's razor, Luke : You just arent that good

Also I would have changed a few things.
Completely remove the inbetween scenes with the adventurers who took the easier route.
Make Lizard Wizard's journey all the more difficult and violent. The second door should have had a skeleton smash through the door and grabbed Lizard right as he reached for the handle.
Still have the Barbarian and co. show up at the end, but covered in various armor and loot that they picked up along the way. When asked when they got there, they say just shortly after they left, and point to a door that's right next to the entrance.
I would have made the Imp the one with the phone, and the Barbarian a stoic character whose incredibly lazy; hence why he goes along with the Imp.

Attached: Manana backstab.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

it was ok