RWBY

Where did everything go so wrong?

Attached: 71225622_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 3.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tgT1TWLqJI
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When Monty the Theft Owen literally stole everything for the series from other content.

I think the seeds were planted when the plot moved from adventures to DEEP LORE and saving the world. From that point, RWBY gradually fell apart in melodrama and shipping faggotry despite the original concept was cute girls doing mindless action.

The only good character is a mute

We shall now determine the fate of RWBY:

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: 1416211807933.jpg (900x1368, 996K)

What did he steal? You have any evidence?

Attached: 1484935519490.png (1920x1200, 2.46M)

>Hype up constantly looming danger of the outside world
>Hint at some important lore and the previous generation of Huntress royally fucking up
>Still focus on fun action and brief sol bits.
>Villains are shown to be competent and imposing.
>Fast directing, a lot of panning snappy action
>Faces are not over expressive
Monty fucking dies
>Shit all over itself by making the most cartoonish, gimmicky villains possible.
>After every scene the characters have to reflect on their actions like it's a 4th grader attempt at a stage play
>Face shots and grimaces
>Make SoL parts an utter chringefest
>Culture differences between fauna and humans are given zero explanation. (hurr durr war)
>Jean is still useless.
>Adam is downgraded to a cuck with anger management issues.
>Kill the character outlines
>V4-V5 are eye cancer inducing
>Camera can't make it's mind what it wants to be. Forgets that the 4 individual fights are supposed to be happening in the same space.
>Ps2 tier NPC's

>what did he steal
Models, fight scenes from Matrix, kung fu movies, And literally the every character from old fairy tail stories. Even the damn wolves were just ripped from Skyrim.

I think Yang was mokou and the rabbit girl was Reisen from touhou.

At conception

When the crackship Bumblebee started to gain traction more than it deserved.

I cant stop watching and lusting over this series. I dont even know why I'm autistic for this series. It has terrible plots and villian but I cant seem to hate it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

its not good. its not exciting. its actually pretty stupid. however it is fun.

Oh, so it's like Fairy Tail. Now I get it. Kinda.

fairy tale had fan service though.

Oh yeah.

episode 1 season 1

But I hated watching fairytales. I cant do the same thing with this series. I wasted more than 250$ on this series.

Attached: date_by_ari_6_dcjytzh-pre.jpg (760x1052, 175K)

Would this have been a better ship?

Attached: 1551388863936.png (500x600, 138K)

He broke her leg then he broke her hymen.

The plot is basically a tweaked version of Final Fantasy VIII

is time travel involved yet?

>RWBY gradually fell apart in melodrama and shipping faggotry despite the original concept was cute girls doing mindless action.
No matter how many times this is said all the lesbian shipfags will defend the change of tone as being "planned from the beginning" or spout off some shit about it being a show aimed at young lesbians.

Attached: RWBY writing room.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_tgT1TWLqJI

Oh no he stole some characters from touhou. I couldn't give less of a fuck.

More like when Monty die.
He only work in first three volume before he died.

Hell, he was in planning to take rwby and leave original company because of their sjw shit, and guess what happened after he died?

Attached: Certain efficacious dolphin_1a16ed_7005013.jpg (1200x745, 137K)

The first three volumes literally had all the stolen assets, Not to mention direct rips of animations he had done several years prior with Dead Fantasy, which were copy/paste fight scenes from the Matrix and Drunken Monkey..

Even the dance scene at the high school was a mishmash of fucking K-Pop dances.

Next you will tell me all game steal from each other because they all have warriors class.

Or how martial art game actually steal pose and techniques from real life

There is a difference between creating choreography based on a martial art style and flat out ripping entire scenes from movies to claim as your own. Same thing for creating a werewolf vs ripping the skyrim model. There is a reason he was dropped after doing one video games animations. It's because they found out he knew nothing about actual animation and was only able to literally steal others content. Dude might as well have been Chinese.

Wait he was planning that? Can you give me source

Attached: MONTYOUM_ACT_II.jpg (290x380, 17K)

So, rwby battle was stolen?

P.S: same shit could be said about all Disney princess

Oh wow. Some fucking hair and shoes from another character were used. It’s not like anime steals from each other all the time. Velvet however is where I kinda agree

Attached: 602B9F2B-7A3E-4161-830D-61E80C8BEBE1.gif (220x260, 1005K)

>>>Hell, he was in planning to take rwby and leave original company because of their sjw shit
>his manipulative secret wife was all for it
>still thinks she deserves royalties

Monty was an SJW cuck, he was quite literally the problem.

Yes.

Someone pls kill the shitty kitty

Attached: da9ariy-8495a996-5aa2-4893-b0bb-5e175b60c0e8.png (473x728, 181K)

Cute girls and stupid weapons are right down my alley but this didn’t work for me dialogues were cringy good thing shounen jump got a hold of it might see an actual anime one day also love introvert ruby in the manga

Attached: AA686C49-BBEC-49AF-BF85-59EECF7C4119.jpg (800x1200, 164K)

How? I'm caught up and I didn't see time travel. However I don't think too much of the show.

Blake is best girl though

Attached: A1440532-6637-42F7-86B2-A4AFF16DEBCE.png (1126x1137, 1.21M)

More art

Attached: D743C86C-4037-4931-B588-C7CD17F8638B.jpg (784x1145, 166K)

Sun, just give up. Blake will never love you back. Your girlfriend has been taken by yang

Attached: 3kvqy7h1na401.jpg (1600x1080, 173K)

Attached: 4E60F4DF-C45F-4400-B08E-FAD853736767.gif (500x206, 2.98M)

The character assesination of Adam was one of the worse I've ever seen

>assassination
He died in a straight up fight. This wasn't an assassination.

But the shonen jump manga sucks balls.

Same with Criss Tag, the Japanese think each character is one trait and ramp it up to eleventh.

>Wanting Ruby to be super happy weapon fangirl 24/7 like in cross tag.

Not saying RT's writing doesnt suck. Just that Japan can be equally as bad.

>still no barefoot girls

Attached: 1551500148972.png (600x600, 153K)

Jinn is barefoot

Jinn isn't a girl she is sexless genie.

Shes a sexy genie

>Reading comprehension

What are the general thoughts on the letter Shane Newville wrote? Is there any credibility to it or is it mostly bullshit?

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view

Attached: Shanenewville.jpg (433x535, 88K)

It's mostly emotionally driven bullshit, even he knows he overreacted with that letter.

I think they put too much Roman in Neo's redesign. Should have stuck to the hat.

Attached: 1548525012538.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Do you not know what an assassination is?

That's another problem. The show has too many villains. Half of them should be dead at this point and even some have returned from dead. Does anyone seriously still give a shit about Cinder? I mean anyone at all? I think Neo should stay dead but I know the waifufags still like her so I can see why she's back. Instead they killed Adam in the most pathetic way possible for shipping reasons, despite the most cynical part of me think it was really because the writers couldn't deal with the faunus bullshit anymore and wanted to get rid of it, especially with the next volume settled in Atlas

>neo
>stay dead
she was never implied to have died.

The last time we see her was falling from the zeppelin. Falling from a big high is how usually cartoon villains die, see countless Disney villains

Except anyone with a brain knew they were going to use cartoon physics to have her umbrella safly land her on the ground.

She was confirmed to be alive after that episode, and the grudge against cinder hinted at.
I dont mind Neo, I like that she is a sort of wildcard villain since she really isnt on Cinder or Salems side, and the sympathetic angle they're playing with her mourning Roman is interesting and makes me think she wont go down like a regular antagonist.
The villain bloat is still a bit of a problem but thankfully the white fang are done, they dragged things down the most.

Do you not know what a character assassination is?

Do you??

NEVER FORGET

Attached: black sun rememberence.png (640x866, 642K)

Setting the story in a highschool for starters.

The only good thing about rwby is the r34. I'd usually place some bait for replies here and tell you to prove me wrong, but we all know I'm right, so there's no real reason to even try.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>Adamfags that thing he got nerf'd in volume six

Attached: 1551500534129.gif (600x600, 190K)

it didnt retards like this hate it so i think its doing fine

Attached: dan.png (788x431, 76K)

Blake

When Cross Tag was too lazy to put in any other RWBY rep.

Attached: 0DL57rP.png (1400x1400, 1.11M)

as long as we have lesbian orgies amiright fellow bumblebeer

>it didnt
Be honest, user. I haven't cared about Adam's character since the start of volume 5, but the villains in this show are bland, and could be written better than they currently are.

Still, besides villains, you can't honestly think them having Oscar have character development off screen in favor of more Jaune angst was good do you?

Pretty sure he had a lesbian fetish