Who can stop Popeye after he's eaten his spinach?

Who can stop Popeye after he's eaten his spinach?

Attached: Popeye-Spinach.jpg (490x490, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax9acdMkMJw
dailymotion.com/video/xkbmkx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Droopy Dog.png (223x447, 77K)

Superman with enough prep time.

Charlotte after Popeye hurt WIlbur.

Attached: Charlotte is annoyed.png (1366x768, 947K)

Rolled 63 (1d100)

It's on!

Attached: really old bitch.gif (512x512, 896K)

I need this

Depends. Is Popeye in the wrong?
Because even with Spinach, Popeye is at a severe disadvantage when he's the aggressor.

the flash unless plot Armour is on

Swamp Thing.

He can control plant matter, Popeye has a stomachful of spinach, connect the dots, man.

Shazam!

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

Pancreatic cancer.

how do you know?
He's never been in the wrong.
He's a little dimwitted but he's innocent and nice to everybody. I could never see him actually looking for a fight.

Attached: images.png (196x257, 10K)

no one
It's the same thing with Bugs Bunny
Cartoon physics; literally cannot be killed, you can shoot them in the face and they get blackface then recover, you can do anything to them and they will only temporarily be disabled before they pull a fucking hammer out of nowhere and beat you with it
I've seen popeye literally destroy a fucking train and stop it in its tracks with a punch

Attached: c18.jpg (474x499, 126K)

me after I eat your mom's ass

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax9acdMkMJw

No one, fool.

that's an overkill

Shaggy Blanco

>"Like man I'm sorry dude, Spinach strength is only temporary man"

Attached: whatever man.jpg (1000x562, 103K)

Imagine how awesome would be the fight.

Toon force>meme force

Why didn't Bluto just eat spinach too and then beat Popeye to death and fuck Olive whenever he wanted?

Attached: Mr_Bluto.png (439x494, 88K)

He's tried before, it doesn't have as much of an effect on him.

Attached: Asterix.jpg (446x700, 41K)

He ate it in "The Twisker Pitcher" (1:44) then filled the can with grass
dailymotion.com/video/xkbmkx
It gave him a temporary boost

Attached: screen-shot-2015-09-05-at-12-08-16-pm.png (507x311, 111K)

Very likely a stalemate

We saw in Popeye and son that popeye's gains from eating spinach is genetic (some other people do also get a boost from it to a less extent)

Mr. Rogers in a blood stained sweater

Maybe Bluto always eats spinach and that's why he's always big and stronk
Popeye eating spinach just evens the odds and that's why he doesn't stand a chance until he eats some

These three walk into a room. Popeye thinks the other two kidnapped Olive Oyl and he just downed a particularly large can of spinach, Droopy thinks the other two cheated him in a game of poker they played last night, and Asterix believes the other two are working for Caesar and want to subdue the lest remnant of the Gauls.

Who comes out on top?

Attached: Think cup.jpg (425x425, 24K)

my dad
in fact my dad can beat up your dad. prove me wrong, you can't

stalemate
None of them can die or be defeated

Attached: tumblr_lqiqa8BXro1r0ojhto1_500.gif (500x375, 496K)

Saitama. He runs on endless determination. The nutrients Poepey had acquired from the spinach would eventually fade away leading Saitama to the ultimate victory against a formidable opponent who is revered as Popeye the Sailor Man. He's strong to the fin-ich, cause he eats his spinach. He's Popeye the Sailor man. Toot! Toot!

Attached: e2f.gif (500x280, 101K)

He actually did a few times, but i'm fairly sure he hates spinach.
>one time when popeye got in trouble with some disguised japanese soldiers in a ww2 short he ate some spinach so he could fight them and bring spinach to popeye. in the end the two reduce a whole japanese battleship into scrap metal.
>one time where olive oyl was a nurse and both kept trying to get more badly hurt than the other to spend time with her, popeye force fed him spinach and he beat the shit out of popeye

ah fuck, spoiler-tagged the whole thing by accident.

plot twist: saitama is actually the bastard son of popeye and some random japanese lady he met during ww2