Fuck it, we should just get a War Machine movie for the MCU

Just make it a one-off, Rhodey going around, fucking shit up in the Middle-East and fighting the odd supervillain or two for 90 minutes, while relating to fellow soldiers.

Attached: War_Machine_Armor_(Mark_IV).png (673x865, 414K)

War machine vs Crimson Dynamo in Ukraine starring black widow and Hawkeye as side characters.

That's unlikely, but i see them doing an all-black superheroes movie, like they're planning an all-women flick. I mean, it would be cool seeing Rhodes teaming up with T'Challa.

Attached: 1372564606983.jpg (435x344, 26K)

That could be a good introduction to Doom. Latveria does some crazy shit. War machine and Falcon are the only ones to go in because latveria is essentially impossible to infiltrate without flight, and a plane would be detected. They investigate shit and find out tchalla is there too.

>Crimson Dynamo

Crymson Dynamo will never happen. Ivan Vanko was basically a combination of Dynamo and Backlash.

It could be based if its rated r with tons of blood and guts

And at the end he is exhausted, band-aids on his face, sitting in Avengers headquarters, and Black Widow comes in and asks: "Hey, Jim. What you been up to?"
And he's like "Oh, stuff. You?"
"Oh, you know, same-old."

The joke is that it's also the end of her movie.

Whiplash. Also some Titanium Man thrown in, of course.

But there have been several Crimson Dynamoes and the third one's thing was that he wanted revenge for the death of his mentor, the original.

But of course you could also have an old-fashioned throwdown with the Russian Iron Man.

I'd watch it

This is what I want. Isn't there a page from Dark Avengers where Rhodey admits that he actually really likes killing people, so long as it's part of war? It'd be cool for them to reveal that MCU Rhodey, underneath his persona of being a reliable, dependent, upstanding statesman and a soldier, on some level actually enjoyed all the bloodshed he causes.

Disney wouldn't do it though.

It would be completely raping his characterization.

Jim is much more a knight than Tony is. He does not enjoy killing. But he does it when he has to.

I think you'd like the second War Machine series though, the one where he's a cyborg. He goes around killing people who desperately need to be dead.

>It would be completely raping his characterization.
>Jim is much more a knight than Tony is. He does not enjoy killing. But he does it when he has to.
They wouldn't need to go ALL the way though. Like maybe he kills a bunch of terrorists, ripping a shit ton of holes through them with all the guns he has on his suit, and his response is just a sort of off-beat and slightly odd, "...cool." Prompting other soldiers to look at him a little funny. That's why I said, "on some level."

Not the middle east please, but yeah it would be cool for him to get a movie

>fucking shit up in the Middle-East
PROBLEMATIC

I've always liked War Machine more than Iron Man. I remember Rhodey being more popular than Stark for a moment in the late 90's. It's a shame his role in the movies are glorified cameos.

It's not like they couldn't change up Crimson Dynamo a bit like they did with Whiplash, Zemo, and a bunch of other villains. and like said, there's been a bunch of different Crimson Dynamos.

Is the Marvel Knights series good?

why not a show?

I'd rather a movie just so the special effects budget could be bigger. I want something with the effects that he has in the movies but with him getting to do more stuff and getting more action.

I'd like show if each episode was self contained and not a 13 hour long bloated boring movie like the Netflix shows.

The shows being 3-4 episodes long should be enough.

War Machine Disney Plus is more like it.

>fucking shit up in the Middle-East
This hasn't been cool for like 15 years.
>haha wow look at this 5 billion dollar super-suit blow up goat-herders xD

What do we do for War now?
Oh we just wait until men explode into active shooters.
Where does a War Machine go in 2019?
Space Force!

Make him join the Guardians.🐖